Mrs. Harris Does New York

Story Info
Mrs. Harris goes to NYC to claim her prize.
7k words
3.22
12.9k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tug_Coxwell
Tug_Coxwell
1,108 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a follow-up to Mrs. Harris Volunteers describing her time to New York. It contains various sex acts between adults, including adultery, interracial, oral, and anal sex. The story, all names, and all characters are fictional. Any resemblance to entities or persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. All characters are 18-years-old or older. All rights reserved.

Claiming Her Prize

Mrs. Ellie Harris' plane touched down at JFK airport at 3:10 p.m. after the long flight across the Atlantic for her big visit to the charity's headquarters and meeting with Mr. Nathan Wagnell, the worldwide director, as the top holiday season fundraiser in the entire United Kingdom.

It was a tremendous honor, and the pretty blonde, 30-something wife was terribly excited to personally receive the gratitude of the esteemed philanthropist, including dinner for two at a posh Manhattan restaurant, aware of his stature as a compelling figure sure to melt her heart and stir her female desires.

Tired from the long flight, a good night's sleep at the upscale accommodation reserved at no cost as a charitable donation from the hotel management solved her fatigue, and since her meeting wasn't until five that evening, she spent an active day exploring the sights and sounds the big city, even buying a fancy 'little black dress' at a high-end boutique.

"Hello, Mrs. Harris. Such a pleasure to meet you," Nate welcomed the risk-taking volunteer entering his office on the 69th floor of the high-rise overlooking downtown New York, indiscreetly eyeing her curvaceous form head to toe with a lascivious gleam and a deliberate pause at the 34-D rise overflowing the revealing dress at the chest.

Simple and without frills, the black outfit was short, sweet, and extremely body-hugging, showing off Ellie's lovely legs to mid-thigh with a zippered bodice emphasizing the substantial pale breasts aided unnecessarily by a black lace push-up bra placing her best assets on their most advantageous display.

Nathan noticed, and only returned his gaze to her sparkling blue eyes with some difficulty.

"Oh my, it's my pleasure, Mr. Wagnell, and please call me Ellie. It's such an honor to meet you," the married British beauty gushed, immediately smitten by his patrician good looks

Tall and rugged with a distinguished salt and pepper full head of hair, the dignified director was precisely the vision of a sexy older man Ellie secretly held in her deepest fantasies, almost melting with the touch of his warm grip enveloping her own petite hand.

"Oh, believe me, the pleasure is mine, and you may call me Sir," Nate joked, teasing her with the sobriquet, sensing something inherently submissive in the woman and testing her response.

"Most certainly, Sir," Ellie replied instantly, reflexively demurring to the man's authority without even thinking.

"Well, Nate is actually agreeable, but I'll accept Sir if you prefer," he returned graciously, happily accepting her natural deference to his masculine power.

Mrs. Harris gazed with automatic admiration at the illustrious man and simply nodded her acquiesence.

"Please have a seat, Ellie," he politely offered, directing her to the sofa in his large, well-appointed office with large glass windows revealing a sweeping view of the bustling metropolis.

Ellie happily sat with legs uncrossed as he took a position directly by her side, with the leg of his slacks brushing directly against her unclad thigh stirring her further, and the proximity generating a tingling within she could only explain by the utter weight of his authority.

"So, I understand you're quite the star fundraiser for our U.K. operation. I'm very impressed and quite grateful," he congratulated ardently, pumping her hand causing her big tits to shake and roll in the tight dress.

"Oh, it's my pleasure, sir, and so, um, fulfilling," she replied, obliquely alluding to the reason for her success.

"Yes, I've heard you undertook the task with a cocksure spirit and unbridled enthusiasm, but before we discuss your obviously effective methods, tell me, what do you do in your daily career?" Nate inquired with a purposeful insinuation, curious but also sensing a sexuality exuded by the blonde beauty.

"Oh, well, I'm an operations manager, ensuring the top performance of my team at the London office of Allenby Consolidation," Ellie answered, not mentioning her true morale-building role as Whore under the weal of Mistress Jane Allenby, and keeping the conversation as professional as possible.

"Allenby, eh. Well, I've known Hank Allenby for years. He's quite a hands-on executive, and I'm sure Jane is quite a taskmaster too, but in a good way," he suggested, implying more than indicated on the surface.

"Really? I've only met Mr. Allenby by video conference, but Ms. Allenby is indeed very much involved in the day-to-day operations of the London office and oversees my daily activities, um, meticulously. Right down to my dress code," Mrs. Harris stated with a telling insight as to the level of control Jane held over her life since her conversion to Whore.

"Knowing Jane as I do, I've no doubt that's true," the grinning charity director approved with a knowing expression on his face, confirming there was certainly more to this charming British wife, just as he suspected.

"In more ways than you might realize," she hinted, falling prey to his sexual innuendo as had so many women over the years in his richly fulfilling life.

"Ellie, I'm very committed to the success of our organization's mission. Feeding and clothing the underprivileged is my greatest goal, and why we're so pleased bringing you here to teach us how you do it," Wagnell expounded legitimately, placing his hand on her knee in a friendly gesture that was less than proper.

"Thank you, Sir, and I'm pleased to do my part. I can't really tell you, as it doesn't translate well into words, but I'd be happy to show you how I raised so much," Ellie proposed.

Sensing his sincere interest in her and her method, but also finding him very attractive and succumbing completely to his virile magnetism, she let her alter ego Whore take over, temporarily dismissing her marital commitments to Dan, and deciding New York was just the place to let loose a little.

"Oh, yes, I'd love to experience it firsthand, and perhaps your approach might be replicated for other eager fundraisers," Nate agreed, the underlying sexual tension between them strong, and curious about what she had in mind.

"We won't be interrupted, will we?" she questioned, noting the presence of a few staffers in adjoining offices when she first arrived, as well as the large plate glass windows facing the street and office buildings across the boulevard.

"It's always a possibility, at least, if something important comes up," the august gentleman advised, not quite certain what she planned but intrigued by the direction the conversation was taking.

"Well, I guess I'm willing to take that chance. Sometimes an interruption can be quite thrilling, but something important is most certainly going to arise in here," Whore suggested, slipping her hand up his thigh and directly onto his lap, feeling the large slab of cock meat buried in his trousers and smiling at the immensity of her discovery.

"Oh yes, something important indeed," she purred saucily, running her open palm several times over his crotch gauging the size of the awakening pole, with her diamond wedding ring contrasting brilliantly against the black fabric.

"Ummm, Ellie, I can tell already your solicitation strategy is highly unique, and quite effective too," Nate complimented, noticing the swelling in his pants, and inhaling slightly when her slender fingers grasped the growing staff for an inquiring squeeze.

"Of course, the preliminary appeal for donations is an inexpensive look at these," Whore informed him, pulling the decorative but functional zipper down the front of her dress, and unleashing her giant D-cup tits encased in a lacy black bra, before deftly unsnapping the front latch letting the mountains of her tits spill forth in a bobbling, free-flowing rush of white flesh.

"Oh my, that is a helluva introduction," the startled director gasped, marveling at the sheer perfection of the young wife's impressive jugs thrust forward as he gazed wondrously.

"Yes, it was good for a £20 note," she related, making an offer he hadn't expected and giving the plump pair a gentle swing sending them jostling delightfully. "Play with them. They're really more fun that way."

"Well, if you insist," Nate agreed happily, grasping each of the giant melons from beneath and squeezing joyously, bouncing the meaty tit-flesh while marveling as her wide rose nipples visibly crinkled into tight rubbery points before his pleased eyes.

"Oooooh, pinch them. I have the most sensitive nipples. Dan thinks they're my best feature," she gushed, easily referencing her unwitting husband seemingly unconcerned she was shattering the vow of fidelity she'd made on her wedding day only two years prior.

The 61-year-old philanthropist gleefully accepted the offer of this most surprising British volunteer, drawing her thick buds between his thumb and forefinger and pulling the fleshy morsels aggressively into twin points that looked painful, but instead generated a spark of arousal throughout her responsive body.

"Ahhhhh, I love a handsome man playing with my tits. It makes me, ummm, all tingly in my pussy," Whore cooed sensually, her pretty blue eyes closing dreamily and goosebumps rising on her arms with her excitement.

"I'm sure these splendid breasts were truly an attraction to donors," Nate enthused, mauling the spongy melons glowingly, causing the big-titted blonde to squirm in her seat and her breathing to deepen reflexively.

"It made for a, whew, good entrée into giving, but this was the real money maker," Ellie advised as Whore subsumed her personality completely, and immediately dropped between his legs as he marveled at her unexpected initiative.

Whore's fingers fumbled with excitement, eagerly anticipating the impressive meat she expected to find after squeezing his semi-stiff cock in his pants, unbuckling his slacks, and dipping her hand into his boxers as her bright eyes lit up upon learning her hopes were confirmed.

"Oh my goodness," she sighed in awe, extracting the long flesh tube from his pants, and staring wide-eyed at its magnificence.

Even partially erect it was impressive, and the enraptured blonde thrilled at the prospect of it fully hard.

"I collected £50 a pop for this service, but for a cock this grand, Mr. Wagnell, I'd have happily made the contribution from my own purse," Whore rambled, breathless simply holding the pulsing beast in her hand, and ready to bring it fully to life in her watering mouth.

"Mrs. Harris, seeing your spectacular tits in league with your genuine willingness to give so much of yourself for the benefit of the charity, I'd have contributed ten times that amount," the older man exalted, groaning joyously as her moist tongue snuck between luscious lips swiping his fat crown, and sending another pulse of coursing blood swelling the purple knob.

Nate's majestic cock was expanding rapidly but was still at three-quarters mast when the blonde beauty popped the entire head into her mouth to the flaring rim, swirling her tongue around the soft surface eliciting a deep moan from the enthralled patrician.

"Ohhh, wonderful! Your husband is a lucky man," he extolled, pleased by the feel of her velvet mouth, and indelicately referencing Dan, alone back in England unknowing of his beloved wife's betrayal or that she was at that minute preparing to blow a man old enough to be her father.

"No way. Dan's modest prick is nothing compared to your incredible cock. He doesn't deserve this special treatment," Ellie confessed, aware of the slight to the kindly man she'd married but uncaring at the moment, lustfully returning to the inflamed stanchion and sucking in half its increasing length.

Whore was now fully engaged, and conservative, mild-mannered Mrs. Harris disappeared into the background. This was the mid-30's wife's big trip to New York City, and Whore had every intention of taking complete advantage of the many wonders, and wonderful cocks, the Big Apple had to offer a full-bodied vixen willing to satisfy them.

"Older, powerful men with big cocks always deserve the best head a woman can give, whether she's married or otherwise. It's the way of the world and wimps just need to learn to live with it," she added between deep dives, swallowing his tensing pole again and lowering her mouth down the column as it achieved its full capacity of eight-plus solid inches.

"I, uh, certainly won't argue with that logic, Ellie. Too bad for your husband, I suppose," Nate panted, slipping further under her control with his rigid shaft ensconced between her succulent lips, her pace steady and exercising highly effective suction maximizing his pleasure hoping to make an indelible impression on the powerful patron.

"Mistress Jane made it clear to me, um, that Whore was my preferred role, and the best use of my feminine assets," the blonde tart paused momentarily to explain.

Releasing his saliva-soaked pole to tense and flex in the warm room, she teasingly let his ardor diminish, intending to edge him to new, even greater heights upon returning her soft mouth to his hard cock.

"Mistress Jane?" the contented man asked, learning something new about his friend Hank Allenby's plain big sister he found highly interesting.

"Yes, Sir, since Mistress brought out the Whore within me, I realize giving head is my true talent, and using my body as warm hole for hard cocks is my ambition in life," she elaborated blithely, accepting and apparently content with her life as a shameless cumslut and worthless whore built for only one purpose.

"Huh, huh, I'd say, huh, Jane correctly understands you well, Mrs. Harris, especially with that pretty face and huge set of tits," Nate huffed, with the half-naked wife returning her mouth to the business of sucking him off.

"Please, call me Whore. It is what I am, and will be for you, Sir," the beguiling wife and volunteer beseeched, reveling in the disparagement knowing the name suited her best as the cock-hungry cumslut she dearly wished to be.

Whore's tongue actively danced along the lengthy span of throbbing cockmeat, consuming the tense staff more completely than most women are capable and popping the inflamed head into her throat easily to gloriously massage the perceptive tip.

"Oh, Whore, you suck cock so well. Ahhh, I'm sure the men were lining up to donate," the gratified charity director sighed, catching her sparkling blue eyes smiling brightly with his swollen cock filling her mouth.

For the next several minutes silence fell over the room, filled only by slurping and suctioning sounds hovering in the air.

Swallowing his long pole or trailing her tongue along its pulsating skin while teasing his large balls with her gentling kneading fingers, or even taunting the sensitive cockhead with her daubing tongue darting across the purplish surface, Whore was a whirlwind of activity pursuing the lone goal of emptying each drop of savory jism his big nuts held.

"Whew, whoa, oh yes, work the head, huh-huh, like that. Damn, that's so good. You're going to, umm, make me cum. Do it, Whore. Make me cum," he snarled demandingly, invoking a sense of privilege bestowed from years of upper-class snobbery and his naturally aggressive Alpha-male personality.

"Sir, if I might, I'd like an opportunity to help the organization more while I'm visiting the States," the blonde wife boldly interrupted just as he was nearing his peak, understanding her timing perfectly and intending to use his excitement to draw the concession from him she wanted, before draining his balls of what she also wanted.

"Whore's don't ask favors. Whore's suck cock!" Nate boomed, his eyes glaring at the impertinent big-titted slut, bucking her off imperiously and rising to his imposing 6'5" height.

"Now, suck mine, and then we'll talk about your role within the organization," he growled impatiently, gripping the startled woman firmly by the sides of her head and returning her lips to their presumed position, easily sliding his thick 8" cock into her mouth unimpeded.

"Mmep, mur," the accommodating volunteer wife agreed obediently, picking up the pace of her sucking, and doing her best to please this impressive, powerful man almost twice her age holding absolute command over her mouth and body.

Whatever of Ellie Harris, faithful new wife and professional, still resided in the farthest reaches of her mind, and suppressing any lapse of remorse over her broken wedding vows to Dan, the sheer humiliation and utter degradation of bending to the dominating man's will overwhelmed any last shred of decency and fidelity she possessed.

Ellie was Whore, Whore was Ellie, and Nathan Wagnell's sheer strength of will won the day. Sucking the omnipotent titan's magnificent cock was her universe and the only thing that mattered until she returned to rationality.

Reaching low, zealously grasping her huge jello-y melon, Nate mauled and molded the spongy globe simply for his amusement. Feeling up the big-titted minx, he pressed his other hand to the back of her head, initiating a gentle rocking motion and effectively fucking her face with his mighty tool purely for his entertainment and gratification.

"Damn, Whore, it's no wonder, uh, you pulled in so many donations. Soliciting truly is your calling," he moaned, now forcefully using her mouth as a pussy, screwing in and out with intensifying rhythm as she simply yielded control, turning her into a cum depository as she rightly deserved.

"Ohhh fuck, that's sweet! You've earned the, uhh, opportunity to earn more," Nate ultimately groaned, pushing his spastic crown to the brink of her throat, and flooding her esophagus with a thick broth of rich semen, leaving the vital spunk nowhere to go but to her stomach.

"Snorggh, smup," the commandeered blonde snorted and slurped, drinking the handsome patrician's creamy cum in a prodigious river, thrilled for the privilege of consuming the seed of such an eminent man and terribly aroused by his strong presence, good looks, and especially, his big cock.

Her cute nose and rosy cheeks pulled nearly flush to his thick growth of salt and pepper pubic curls, twin rivulets of sticky white jism overflowed at the corners of her mouth, but Whore persisted, striving not to choke or lose more of the valued spunk than possible until the stream finally diminished and stopped altogether.

"HUHHH," she inhaled deeply when the satisfied the older man relinquished her head, withdrawing completely from his spent cock, but not before dabbing the tip of the softening spear in licking a dollop of his flavorful seed to join with the rest.

"So, Mrs. Harris, you want to earn for the organization while you're here, and I know just the place," Nate agreed, reassuming his role as director, and returning, at least for the moment, to her proper surname.

Zipping his pants and adjusting his disheveled clothing, he gazed wondrously as his newest high-class fundraiser for the charity eagerly ran her tongue around her lips, daintily slurping up the very last remnants of his abundant deposit.

"Where are we going? Am I dressed acceptably?" she queried excitedly, but also trepidation, nervous of the unknown in the huge city, but with the agitation of her inner whore building at the prospect of this most aristocratic man taking her under his wing for a sordid adventure.

"Your dress is fine but lose the bra. That major pair of knockers needs to be out to be appreciated by men of the class where we're going," he assessed auspiciously.

Tug_Coxwell
Tug_Coxwell
1,108 Followers