Mrs. Harris Does New York

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maaahhh!" she cried as the first tremor rocked her body after several delightfully agonizing minutes of use as a triple cock-socket and ready to become a cum-dump too.

As she did, LJ and Lamar thrust simultaneously into her spasming ass and pussy, stopping in place as if on cue.

Throbbing fiercely against the thin membrane separating the orifices, the pair of giant cocks released a torrent of scalding hot jism onto the soft walls of her interior, flooding the passages with the full complement of masculine seed from their big balls.

"Garrrgggh," they grunted in unison, teammates to the end pumping her to overflowing with sticky jism dripping from her cunt and asshole forming a sloppy mess of gooey fluids at the junctures.

"Mopph, mupf," Whore gurgled when Jason joined his buddies, releasing a steady river of cum directly down her throat, with her esophagus visibly drinking it down in a shameful display of absolute whoredom unmatched by anything she egregiously practiced at the London office.

Whore was in heaven, euphoric in a way she'd sought since first converted to a worthless whore and shameless cumslut by Mistress Jane, truly deserving the humiliation and degradation of use as a warm set of holes for hard cocks and nothing more, simply for the amusement and entertainment of any and every horny man who simply said so.

*****************

"Five thousand! That's a helluva large haul for one night in New York," Nate proclaimed when Whore returned to the club's main floor, presenting the impressed philanthropist with the wad of $100 bills the three satisfied players left on the table when they departed, her body coated in drying jism and her gaping holes a filthy mess dripping of cum.

"Yanks tip well, it seems," she noted, smiling at her benefactor as a thank you for the most thrilling night of her life.

"I think you'll find we can be a very charitable people, when properly motivated," the grinning gentleman concurred, taking her by the arm and escorting her to his limo.

"Let's not go to your hotel, shall we dear. A contribution of such magnitude deserves special treatment," Nate concluded, turning to the driver with new instructions signaling an active week ahead for Ellie.

"Take us to my penthouse, Gerald," he commanded in his naturally authoritative manner. "Mrs. Harris will be staying with me for the week. She has much to contribute to the coffers of the charity, and the welfare of the Director."

THE END