Mrs. Harris Does New York

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Immediately upon his order, the bedazzlement big-titted British wife undid the lacy garment and took it off completely, tossing it on the sofa and zipping the glorious melons within the tight bodice, leaving billowing expanses of white tit flesh spilling over the top.

Straightening her short blonde hair and reapplying a touch of lipstick to replace the cum-smeared coat mussed up during the blowjob, Mrs. Ellie Harris squared her shoulders proudly, projecting the large mounds of her D-cuppers forward as if for the inspection and approval of the great man.

"Very good. Perfect, in fact. Donors love the slutty housewife look. You'll do great," Mr. Wagnell complimented upon reviewing her appealing presentation, sending another rush of arousal coursing through her body for his praise and thinking herself a truly proper whore fit for her dissolute purpose that evening.

*****************

"Are we going to dinner?" Ellie asked as they whirled out the front of the skyscraper and into the waiting limo.

"Better, Mrs. Harris. Since your stay in New York is limited you're going to take the opportunity to serve the charity right away. We're skipping dinner, but I promise, you won't go hungry," Nate answered somewhat cryptically, leaving his blonde companion buzzing with confusion and anticipation at his meaning.

"ALLEYCATS," the neon letters on the big sign outside read as they pulled up to what appeared to be a club in an upscale part of town buzzing with nightlife and activity.

The area wasn't seedy but was definitely filled with denizens of the night and less reputable folks looking for a good time in the darkness of the city that never sleeps. The presence of bodyguards at the door and Nate's commanding demeanor left her feeling safe, but this wasn't a five-star establishment in Manhattan either.

Still, judging by the high cover charge and expensive clothes donned by the mostly men and a few women in attendance, it was clearly a place where the action lasted all night, and the well-heeled clientele could spend the money on less than respectable activities.

"Oh my god, it's a strip club!" Ellie marveled, surprised finding a stage surrounded by tables, with a pole in the middle and a black-haired woman wearing only a fancy bra and G-string dancing erotically.

"Yes, dear, that's why the dancer is taking off her clothes," Nate chuckled, stating the obvious with amusement at his companion's wide blue eyes staring at the action.

"I've never been to one before," she replied, jaw agape as the dancer removed her top to the cheers of the audience, flailing her tits with glittering tasseled pasties and accepting $20 notes stuffed into her G-string or tossed onto the stage.

"Let's have a drink and enjoy the experience," he offered, accepting a table in front of the stage, signaling to the establishment's host his presence, and immediately getting VIP service.

A large, colorful, fruity drink appeared within minutes, and was so flavorful Mrs. Harris didn't even notice the large amount of alcohol it contained as she hatched it in no time whatsoever.

"You want to earn more for the charity. This is your chance, at least, if you truly are the worthless whore you claim to be," Nate explained in a challenge to the big-titted Brit.

"I don't understand. I mean, I'm not a dancer," Ellie replied, confused but also flooded with arousal at his reference to her as a worthless whore, instantly turning on the switch to her alternate personality generating a warmth in her pussy.

"You don't need to dance well in this joint, and you have all the assets these men want to see," he countered, making it clear what was hidden beneath her little black dress were the only talents required for the job.

"What about the other dancers?" she questioned, concerned about stealing the opportunity for earning from the professionals, but curious to experience the stage with men howling and whistling as she stripped naked before them.

"Don't worry about them. I know the owner of this place, and the ladies are well-provided for, so get your cute ass on stage and shake your booty. It's for the poor and needy, after all," the rich man elucidated encouragingly.

Nate's play on her desire to help was unnecessary, as Whore was already sold on the idea, hopping from her seat and onto the stage when the current dancer finished, and the music stopped momentarily.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we have a special treat tonight. Something you'll only find at Alleycats," the owner announced after joining her onstage. "A lovely young wife visiting New York for the first time from the United Kingdom, Mrs. Ellie Harris."

A generous round of applause filled the room as Mrs. Harris stood under the glare of the spotlight focused directly on her voluptuous form, blushing a bright scarlet.

"Please, I'd prefer you call me Whore," Ellie demurely requested, knowing within Ellie Harris couldn't strip before the crowd, but Whore could, just as she'd sucked off all those men, earning the honor of meeting the illustrious Nathan Wagnell.

"Why, of course. I should add, gentlemen, it's also this brave lady's first-time stripping, at least for an audience, and she's doing so for charity, so be extra generous as every dollar goes to a worthy cause," the smarmy dark-haired man revealed. "So, without further ado, please welcome, Whore!"

"Woo, woo," hoots and haws rose from the crowd, while bump and grind stripper music blared, with the host leaving Whore standing alone on the stage under the bright lights.

Awkwardly, fueled by her drink and filled by her lewd Whore persona, the blonde wife and professional swung her hips and shimmied her shoulders, gradually falling into a stilted rhythm as the applause stayed constant in building her confidence.

"Show us your tits, Whore," a male voice from the audience boomed over the music.

Submissive and obedient with an ingrained desire to please, Whore immediately followed suit, lowering the zipper at the front of her dress as naughtily as she knew how revealing an abundance of lily-white cleavage and continuing down to her navel until the giant globes couldn't be contained with her active movements.

"Oh yeah, check out those huge jugs. Jiggle 'em, baby!" another voice called out, and a $20 bill landed on the stage, starting a shower of smaller denominations as the crowd got into the spirit in support of this suburban wife stripping for their pleasure and the benefit of charity.

Whore's face flushed with embarrassment, but her pride swelled knowing these horny men liked her big, beautiful tits and wanted more, shaking her torso vigorously sending the fleshy melons jostling enjoyably side to side.

More dollars landed on the stage, so to encourage their generosity Whore swung once around the pole, uncertain she could do much more than that athletically, but not concerned as no one seemed to care that she couldn't dance.

Peeling the dress off her shoulders to her waist, the intelligent, pretty volunteer stood before at least 70 excited onlookers completely topless, scooping up the gelatinous mountains of flesh in her hands to present for their viewing, with her thick rose nipples turning to solid diamond points in response to her growing arousal.

Still more dollars rained down onto the stage.

"Okay, guys, what do ya think?" she taunted, feeding off the salacious energy and swiveling her broad hips in time with the music.

"Woohoo, great tits, lady," one guy hollered, tossing up a wad of bills.

"Take off the dress," another voice yelled, surprisingly female but every bit as enthusiastic.

Compliant to any order received when assuming the role of worthless whore, the swaying beauty slipped her fingers into the fabric at her hips and teased, inspiring more howls and more dollars, before sexily slipping the dress slowly down her legs until it hit the stage floor.

Whore stood brazenly in only her black heels and a black thong panty, her chest puffed out setting her heavy D-cup tits on full display, with her cute, rounded tummy topping the precipitous dip at the front of her thong barely hiding the curve of her obviously bald mound.

"Yeehah, you go girl!" a man cheered.

"What a body for a married lady," another crowed with a fake British accent. "I may need to move to Merry Old England and snatch me a big-titted tart."

Now, Whore was totally in the moment, feeling slutty and degraded as the hoots turned to catcalls and insults about her as a slutwife and denigrating her beloved Dan as a cucked husband.

"C'mon Whore, show us Yanks a little English pussy. Show us what your weak-ass hubby ain't getting at home," a deep baritone bellowed from a tall black man in the audience, followed immediately by high-fives from his two buddies -- both equally tall with one white and the other black.

"That's gonna cost you, big guy," Whore retorted playfully, incited by the zealous chants to 'take it off' and toying with the waistband of the thong threatening to rip it dramatically from her body, but only for a price as a true whore.

"Damn, yes," the other black man yipped, reaching forward to tuck a crisp $100 bill into the narrow strap at her hip, then trailing his fingertips across her mound in retreat sending a chill up Whore's spine.

Smiling, Whore grabbed the note and threw it on the growing stack littering the stage. Tauntingly, she hooked her thumbs into each side as a tease, pulling at the garment before abruptly grasping the front panel and aggressively ripping it off her body, swinging it around her head to the beat of the music, then tossing it at the altruistic donor.

"Oh yeah, smells sweet!" he hailed, holding it to his nose then raising it into the air as a prize.

Whore preened with the attention, her naked body proudly available to all eyes, with her impressive jugs and dainty smooth pussy presented for their appreciation so close to the edge of the stage the front row had a clear view of the tight knots of her nipples and the blossoming puffiness of her glistening pussy lips.

Turning with hands on hips, the energized wife posed with her ripe, heart-shaped alabaster ass cheeks shimmying before the happy eyes of the customers. Then, she did the unexpected by spreading her legs wide and bending low, locking at the knees, and latching her hands to her ankles setting her bald cunt on gaping exhibition in front of the awed eyes of everyone in the room.

Whore's huge jugs hung fantastically suspended from her chest, and wagging her upturned ass in invitation, she looked over her shoulder with a twinkle in her crystal blue eyes and a big smile on her luscious ruby lips, giving the trio a lascivious wink.

"I've room for three hung studs, but it's going to cost you a private room and a healthy donation. Remember, every dollar goes to charity," Whore offered nastily, looking directly at the very vocal men with a lusty grin, her meaning clear.

"I'm in," LJ, the tallest and best looking of the trio chirped immediately, flashing a thick stack of bills and raising his hand to assist the nude wife off the stage.

"Me too," his black buddy Lamar chimed in without a second thought, sporting an equally fat wallet.

"Me three," Jason, the white guy agreed as well, his hand full of bills ready to spend.

"Lloyd, set us up," LJ told the club's owner, giving the oily fellow a cool five $100 bills and receiving a grinning nod.

"Wait for me, Mr. Wagnell?" Whore asked her escort, practically dragged to the upstairs private room reserved for 'special command performances' by the dancers.

"Of course, my dear, and I'll collect your earnings while your gone. They are for the charity, after all," Nate replied with a beaming smile, knowing there was at a minimum $1,500 on the stage.

"And more coming," the glowing British trollop promised with the two tall black men on each arm and Jason following close behind staring greedily at her full, round bottom.

As she learned later, her three moneyed donors were professional basketball players on their off-night with a team visiting New York for a game. At over 6'8" tall, each man towered over their 5-foot something charity volunteer, with the differential in height turning on Whore even more.

Plus, they had cash to burn and as she soon learned, big thick cocks matching their big thick wallets.

"Let's hit it, love," LJ, the natural leader of the crew the team's star directed the moment the door closed, grasping Whore by the waist, and pulling her into him, then noticing the diamond wedding ring with a smile.

"You really are a married bitch, aren't you?" he asked, gazing at the sacred symbol of her marriage and marveling at her disgraceful infidelity.

"Yes, but he's at home, and doesn't know a thing," she answered dismissively of her vows and fealty to Dan, reaching her arms up to wrap around his shoulders and plant a deep kiss on his lips by standing on her tippy-toes.

"No matter to me. I love the white wives in our fanbase. They're always a sucker for an athlete with a big black cock," he countered egotistically.

"Oh, I see. Well, I'm not a sucker for black cock. I'm a sucker of black cock," Whore retorted, matching his bravado and dropping to her knees, eagerly releasing his long ebony prick.

"I hope she likes white meat too," Jason quipped, loosening his trousers with a chuckle at his joke.

"Not after she's had me and LJ, so maybe you should go first," Lamar fired back with a laugh, doing the same as both men proceeded to strip.

"I'll take all comers, or cummers, or something like that," the blonde cumslut purred licentiously. "Let's just say, I like cocks of any color, well, big cocks anyways."

"Don't you want a donation first?" LJ queried.

"I trust you each for a grand, but you're welcome to contribute more, if you think I'm worth it," she challenged, taking the fat knob of LJ's cock into her mouth, and licking around the flaring rim.

LJ's hearty shaft grew rapidly becoming a 10" stalk of veined meat stretching her lips to the extreme, with Whore attempting to corral the monster before deciding to trail her tongue along its prodigious length while juggling his heavy nuts in their hairy black pouch.

Within a moment a second dark stanchion appeared to her right as Lamar joined the couple, setting his slack pole at eye level with Whore quickly grasping the relaxed tube in her other hand, gingerly stroking before swiping her tongue across the broad crown sending his equally impressive prick rising to the occasion.

Soon, Whore found herself alternating between the two huge cocks as the men towered above her pretty blonde head, gazing contended at the English slut happily licking and sucking the pulsating staffs in turn.

Doing her best to swallow as much of the shafts as she could manage, she actually did a fair job of taking over half of the impossibly long pricks into her mouth, but finally unable to handle more when the giant knobs simply wouldn't breach her throat.

"Moh," she peeped around LJ's rigid column when a pair of hands reached from behind lifting her big spongy tits and squeezing harshly, drawing out her densely compact eraser tip nipples to tug and taunt firmly, sending a spark of arousal directly from the sensitive buds to her easily stimulated clitoris.

Jason's hard cock pressed into her back playing greedily with the buoyant melons, and Whore realized the giant white man was nearly as well-endowed as his black teammates.

Five minutes later, Whore was dripping wet, ready, and eager to take on the player's one at a time or as a group, in whatever manner they preferred.

"Come now, gents, let's have some fun," she suggested slyly, nodding toward a love seat set there for that very purpose.

Dwarfed by the tall men, LJ reclined on the cushion, easily lifting Whore's smaller body to drop like a sack of flour onto his lap, skewering her gaping cunt hole by planting his seriously intimidating ten inches into her slippery sheath, using the force of gravity aided by the natural lubrication of the copious juices already flowing from her excitement.

"Ohhh, my gawwwd, that's big!" the saucy Brit gaped, with the thick column swelling her enveloping sleeve to unbelievable dimensions but surprisingly adjusting quickly and ready for more.

"As I said, room for three," she beckoned, wagging her ass invitingly signaling Lamar and Jason she was game for anything and everything, even going airtight with three of the biggest cocks she'd ever handled.

"Alright guys, looks like we're in as a team," Lamar noted, slapping Whore playfully on the rump leaving a red handprint causing her to shiver with anticipation.

Pouring a dollop of motion lotion conveniently placed for just such use, the muscular man considerately smeared the slippery fluids onto her anus, lubricating the clenching orifice and even penetrating it to the second knuckle preparing her as much as possible for the extreme challenge of accepting his frighteningly thick black cudgel.

"Oooooh," she cooed, never considering taking such a monster cock in her backdoor until now, nervous with tension and excitement at the idea of getting stuffed with more cock than ever in her life.

Two large hands grasped her wide hips followed swiftly by the blunt knob of Lamar's swollen cockhead, and Whore inhaled deeply ready to be stretched in a way unthinkable for Ellie, pushing her well beyond her previous limits.

"Ahhhhh!" she gasped as the pressure increased, with the strain on her sphincter growing unbearable as Lamar pushed mightily.

Near the brink of her capacity, a sudden calm overtook the big-titted vixen as she let go and relaxed completely, letting the powerful bludgeon punch through plowing a meaty 5" portion of his long shaft into her rectum in the first step to seating himself completely in the snug channel.

With LJ's invading lance already filling her steamy wet pussy hole and leaning forward pressing the soft pillows of her plump tits against his toned pecs, Whore was now overwhelmed by a sensation of fullness she'd never experienced, giving her a thrill unlike anything she knew.

It wasn't merely the physical strain on her pussy and asshole, it was the idea of sublimating herself entirely to the degrading role of cumslut and fucktoy, with her curvaceous body only a cockholder for satisfying the powerful needs of two virile men at once.

"Ohhhhh, have at me guys. Fuck me hard. Show a British whore what you Yanks can do," Whore exhorted breathlessly, anxious for the compelling sensation of fucking two cocks at once, when before her face the solid length of Jason's bobbing white cock appeared, it's tip an inflamed purple knob ready to be consumed and complete the trifecta.

"Three's company, stud," she practically snarled in her crazed lust, slipping her moist tongue to slather the expansive crown, then circling her plush lips and engulfing the wide staff an inch at a time.

Riding top and bottom, LJ and Lamar started slowly, letting the libertine wife adjust to the immense poles sliding into sloppy pussy and heated anal canal as pistons firing in a dual cylinder, with the burrowing cock in her cunt sluicing in as the drilling shaft in her bottom retreated.

"Mumph, mmmh," the contended wife purred as a sex kitten with her toys, with the three hungry fuck holes now completely stuffed with cock, working the hard staff in her mouth as the two massive black shafts pummeled her with frenetic intensity.

"C'mon slut, fuck my big black stick," LJ growled, hammering her from beneath as his buddy Lamar drove forcefully into her ass.

Jason took control as well, gripping a clump Whore's blonde hair and pulling her mouth onto his spit-soaked cock, ultimately piercing her throat in his ardor, with the span twitching within her reflexively massaging muscles, ready to pump her stomach full of spunk as his low-hanging ball sack slapped against her chin.