Mrs. Jones' Meter Reader

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me get those drinks for us." After she served me mine, she took hers and rubbed it lightly across her chest while sighin' that it was 'Sooo hot' outside. That seemed to make her nips poke out even more.

Roger kept makin' things uncomfortable but I was finally able to relax a little by lookin' at her in the eyes and avoidin' her tits.

"So, Charlie, anything new?"

"No, not really."

"Any new girls in your life?"

"Uh, no. I tried to ask out one girl on my route but her daddy told her no daughter of his was goin' to go out with a meter reader."

"Ouch. That wasn't very kind."

"No. It hurt."

"Well, if it's any consolation, I happen to think our meter reader is a pretty special guy."

"Thank you."

"It seems you're not too lucky in love."

"I guess not."

"Uh, why don't we sit on the divan? More comfortable there."

It was tiny, barely big enough to hold two people and she wanted me to sit there? I knew our hips would be touchin' if we sat there.

"Uh, OK."

She reached out and took my hand and led me to the seat. There she gently pushed me down so I collapsed on the divan before she sat next to me. Our legs were touchin' and when I tried to pull my away, hers seemed to follow. Then her hand dropped to my thigh.

"Relax, Charlie. You're too tense."

"Uh, you're makin' me kinda nervous."

"Why, Charlie. I don't bite, much, that is," she giggled as she let her fingers drag along my thigh.

"Uh, Maryjane, should we be sittin' here like this? I mean..."

"What do you mean? We're just friends sharing colas and some laughs."

"But you're so close to me and you're kinda older than me and..."

"Charlie, yes I'm older than you. How old are you?"

"I'll be twenty next month."

"Uh-huh. Care to guess how old I am?"

"Uh-uh."

"Wise man, Charlie. Never guess a lady's age. You'll never win doing that. OK, so, I'm thirty-one. Before you do the math, my husband and I married when we were nineteen and he died before I was twenty. That was eleven years ago."

"Oh."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, some of us was tryin' to guess your age last year. Most of the guys thought you was older than that."

"Now that you know, what do you think?"

"I think you're real purty."

"Do you?"

"Yeah. Honest."

"That's so sweet of you, Charlie. You know, a girl sometimes starts to worry when men won't look at her or invite her out."

"I would invite you out!"

"Would you?"

"Yeah."

"That may not be such a good idea, you know, me being your teacher last year and all. But we could maybe spend some time together here. You know, today. Would you like that?"

I figured out she was up to somethin'. I didn't know if she was gonna tease me or what but I figured I had nothin' to lose. "Yeah, that'd be fun, but why me?"

"Well, Charlie, you're kinda cute. Actually, you're pretty good looking. And I've always liked you. You didn't complain in class and tried your best. A teacher loves that kind of student."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. And it's been a long time since I've been with a guy. Still interested?"

"Uh, yeah, I guess."

"Good," she smiled and leaned over and kissed my cheek. It almost burned; it was so hot. I turned to face her and before I knew it, she brought her lips to mine. Now, I had been to the submarine races with Sally and I was no stranger to kissin', but these kisses were way, way better than Sally's. Maryjane licked my lips with her tongue, somethin' Sally never did, and gently slid it a tiny ways into my mouth. You know, if Roger was hard before, well he turned into solid granite with those kisses.

I didn't know what to do with my hands and left them pretty much in my lap until she grabbed them and lifted them to her sides. "You can hug me, you know."

So, I did. I let them run over her back from her neck all the way down to above her ass. I wanted to feel her ass or bring them around to the front, but I was scared. Maybe that would piss her off. Her kisses kept gettin' hotter and hotter and before I knew it, her hands were rubbin' up and down my chest, slowly goin' lower and lower. She pulled back and whispered, "You can touch me, too."

"Touch you?"

"Yeah, touch my boobies."

"Serious?" my voice cracked.

"Serious."

Then her hand slid even lower and started to rub Roger on the outside. Oh, shit! I thought I was goin' to die. Sally had touched him only twice after we had been goin' heavy for hours and here Maryjane was doin' it so soon. While my brain was spinnin', I realized she had taken my hand and pulled it to her front and put it on her tit! I could feel the hard little nipple and when I went to rub it with my fingers, she started to breathe heavy in my ear. Her tit felt great. It was way bigger than Sally's and her nipple seemed harder, too. And when I rubbed it, Maryjane moaned like she wanted me to do it. Sally, well not so much.

I couldn't believe we were sittin' there kissin' and rubbin'. I couldn't believe I was feelin' Mrs. Jones' tit! But what I really couldn't believe was her reachin' down and undoin' my pants. Once the belt was open, she undid the zipper and slipped her hand inside. For the first time ever, a girl, a woman was holdin' Roger. It was super hot and I knew I was goin' to spurt. I reached down and grabbed her hand to stop her.

"What's wrong, Charlie?"

"I'm gonna blow. Don't wanna get things messy."

"Can't have that now, can we?" she asked as she slid to the floor and jerked my pants down. "Let me get a towel."

Once she came back, she laid a towel over my belly and grabbed Roger again. It felt sooo goood! I knew I'd blow but I had no idea how good it was until she put some spit on her hand. That made it super good.

"Like it?" she whispered in my ear.

"Uh, yeah. Look, I'm gonna lose it..."

"Go ahead, Charlie, let go."

And I did. I let go and I blew as she rubbed me up and down. My body was thrashin' and jerkin' until I was empty, then I kinda fell back on the divan. Maryjane cleaned me up and started to kiss me again. Her kisses still felt good and Roger agreed. I don't think he got soft at all. Her mouth slipped over my cheek and to my ear where she stuck her tongue inside. It tickled and when I shivered, she pulled back a little and asked, "Would you like to help me like I helped you?"

Would I? Would I? Damn straight I wanted to! I nodded my head which made her smile.

"Girls are a little more delicate than boys. Have you ever felt a girl?"

"Uh-uh."

"Then I need to be your teacher again. Here, let me slip these off."

She slid her bikini bottoms down until I could see all of her. The hair over her snatch was about the color of her other hair, but was curlier. She slid to the edge of the divan, spread her knees and told me to get on the floor.

"I'm going to show it to you. Now, pay attention. This is my hair and it can get in the way of our fun so you may need to gently move it aside, like this."

Once she had done it, I could see some folds of dark pink skin.

"These are my lips. You can see the bigger ones and between them the little ones."

I nodded my head still not believin' what I was seein'.

"Between them is the hole, my vagina. A penis goes in there when I have sex."

"It's pretty small..."

"Yes, but it stretches just fine. Now, up above it is this little button. See that?"

I nodded yes.

"That's like the tip of your penis. It's very sensitive and when it's rubbed just right, I can orgasm just like you."

"Orgasm?"

"Come. Blow. Climax. Just like you did a few minutes ago."

"Women come? I thought that was just a..."

"Yes, Charlie, women can come if you treat them right. A lot of women don't because their men don't know how or care to take the time needed. And I want to teach you."

"Wow. Uh, how, uh, what should a guy do?"

"Every girl is different and you'll need to experiment until you find the right thing for her. I'll tell you about me and then you will practice. OK?"

"Yeah!"

"Alright, the little button is called the clitoris, or simply the clit. It is supersensitive and if you are too aggressive, it will hurt the girl. So, go slow. There's no rush. Here," she said as she put her finger in her hole, "This wet stuff is slippery and you can use it to rub her clit. Like this."

I watched her slowly rub little circles over the button and after a little bit I could tell she was breathin' faster and lookin' kinda excited. She patted the divan next to her so I went back up to sit next to her.

"Here, now you do it," she said as she took my right hand and drug it to her snatch. I put my finger over her hole and slid it in. It was wet and hot and super slippery. I pulled it out and she moved it to her clit. "Now, gentle little circles...Go easy there, Tiger. Aaah, much nicer."

I kept rubbin' around and around until she started to jerk her legs. Then she moaned, "A little harder."

I sat there amazed. Ol' Mrs. Jones was likin' it. I looked up at her face. Her eyes were closed and she had wrinkles on her forehead. Below her nips were stickin' out like pebbles. I wanted to see her tits so I stopped rubbing her, grabbed the shirt and pulled it off. There they were. Two tits with tiny little nips staring at me. I couldn't believe my eyes.

"Are you going to just stare or are you going to get back to work?"

"Uh, work! Here..." I slipped my finger back into her hole, got some juice and started to rub her again. She moaned again right before she grabbed my head and pulled it to her chest. Now her nip was right by my mouth. I'd heard guys talk about suckin' tits, so I decided to try. I ran my tongue over it and began to suck on her. Her moans got louder and her body started to twitch even more. I could tell she was excited but she didn't do nothin', at least not as fast as me. My jaw was gettin' sore and my fingers were gettin' cramped but I wouldn't quit. If she said girls can come, well, I wanted her to come.

And she came! Her body bent back, her hands held me to her chest and she screamed out loud somethin' about God and Jesus Christ and holy shit. I kept rubbin' and suckin' until she fell back on the divan, grabbed my hand and pulled it from her and said, "Enough, please stop."

For the next couple of minutes, she laid there breathin', eyes closed. Her chest had been all red and splotchy when I first looked and it went away before she opened her eyes and smiled.

"Yes, Charlie, girls can come and you made me come."

"Uh, is it always like that?"

"No, sometimes it's even bigger, sometimes smaller and sometimes not at all. But that was very, very nice. Phew. Let me get some water."

She stood up and walked nekkid to the kitchen, ran some water and brought a glass back to me, her tits swayin' as she came near. We sat there drinkin' and I don't know what she was thinkin' but my mind was racin' like one-fifty. I had felt a girl. I had made her come. This was the most excitin' thing ever to happen to me. Ever! I still couldn't believe it and Roger was standin' up in agreement.

Her hand reached over and slid down my chest and down to Roger.

"Looks to me like he's still horny."

"Sure is. I mean, look at you. A hot woman all nekkid, lettin' me do all that. It'll be hard for the next three weeks just thinkin' about it."

"We can't have that. Maybe there's something I can do to help."

"Maryjane, what...uh...you just did..." I could barely talk.

"Here, there's something else to try," she giggled as she slid down to the floor. She grabbed Roger and rose up on her knees and dropped her mouth to him.

Holy shit, I couldn't believe it! I had heard about it when some of the guys talked about what hookers would do but I had no idea normal girls would. After a couple of licks, she leaned over and took all of me into her mouth. Now, I had jerked off hundreds of times before that and not one of them felt at all like this. Maryjane seemed to swallow me with her mouth and rub me below with her hand. Look, I'm only human and pretty soon I started to blow. I guess she knew I was gonna cause she held me extra tight in her lips and when I did blow, my hips pumped up and down. Once I was done with the biggest come of my life, even bigger than the one earlier, she pulled off me and looked up with a smile.

"Like?"

"Jesus Christ, that was the best thing I ever felt."

"Glad you liked it."

"How did you know what whores do?"

"You think that's just for prostitutes? Because it's not. Lovers all over the world will give pleasure to their partners with their mouth. Even men can do that to women."

"You mean, kissin' you down there? Isn't it kinda dirty, you know, bloody?"

"There's blood a few days a month but the rest of the time, no, it's not dirty."

"Hmm."

"Maybe you could do that for me..."

"Me?"

"Yeah, you. More on how to please a woman."

"Uh, now?"

"Sure, why not? Wanna try?"

"Uh, I guess."

"Come on. I'll teach you. Get down on your knees."

She gently took my head and pulled it to her. Once I got close, I could smell a wonderful scent, one I had never smelled before. It was kinda like fresh earth, but sweeter. Her hair tickled my nose a little so I reached up and moved it aside. Up close I could see her clit and I knew she liked my fingers rubbin' it, so I tried my tongue.

"Aaaah, that's perfect!" she moaned. Now I wasn't the brightest bulb on the tree but I was smart enough to know if someone says it's perfect, you keep doin' it. So, I did. Over and over. It tasted like nothin' I'd ever tasted before and it tasted good. I let my tongue move around a little. I even stuck it in her hole. When I moved away from her clit, sometimes she pouted like a little girl. When I went back to the clit, she sighed and moaned.

Sometimes when I jack off, I hold off at the very end and quit rubbin'. That makes things seem even bigger 'n' better when I come. My mind was racin' and I wondered if the same thing would happen here. I started to tease her. I'd lick her nub, then when she got really loud, I'd back off. She'd tell me to get back to work and I would, for a bit. I repeated it several times but one time when I was lickin' her really good, she pulled at my head with her hands and squeezed it with her thighs, so I had to lick. I could barely breathe and barely hear her moans 'cause her legs had my ears plugged, but I could tell she was actin' like she did earlier right before she came.

Then it hit. Like before, her back bent up, her ass lifted off the divan and she started jerkin' and screamin'. I kept lickin' until her legs fell apart and the hands that had been holdin' my head relaxed.

I relaxed the lickin' but kept it up for a little bit before she whispered, "Come up here."

Once I was up by her, she gave me a big hug and started kissin' me and lickin' my face. I figured she was happy, 'specially when she giggled in my ear. "You have the tongue of a god. You sure you've never done this before?"

"Never. I've never even seen a snatch."

"Charlie, let's not use that term. Kinda rude. Let's try kitty, or cooch or even puss."

"What about pussy?"

"Sometimes it's OK, sometimes not. Stick with kitty or cooch."

"Well, anyways, I never saw a cooch until today."

"Then you are a miracle. Here, give me another kiss."

After we necked a little, she looked up and saw the clock. "It's nearly five. Do you have to go back to work?"

"No, I can turn things in tomorrow mornin' but Mom wanted me home early to help with some cannin' she's doin'. I better go."

"We can't have you smelling like me when you get home. Here, let's go into the bathroom."

There she washed my hands and face with a warm washcloth. We were still nekkid and Roger was back on duty when she was washin' me. She grinned at me, dropped to her knees and took me into her mouth again. After she sucked me a minute or two, she stood up and whispered, "That's to remember me by."

"I'll never forget you and I'll never forget this day."

"Good. Get dressed and if you want, I can drop you off near your home."

"No, it's OK. I've got the truck two blocks over and I'll take it. Uh, thank you. Thank you for showin' me so much. You're a good teacher."

"You were a better student here than you were in algebra," she laughed.

"Yeah, was a lot more fun, too."

Once we got dressed, she led me to the back of her house. At the door, she smiled, squeezed my hand and whispered, "Third Thursday, right?"

-----

All I could think about for the next four weeks was Mrs. Jones, uh, Maryjane and what we had done. I mustuv jacked off a hundred times rememberin' her holdin' me, suckin' me and me doin' her. And I couldn't wait for the next month. Finally, the third Thursday in July came around. I did the same thing with my schedule, started early, ran through the route and finished early afternoon at her place. I hopped over her fence and looked around. She wasn't sunbathin' so I read her meter and knocked on her back door.

The door opened slowly and there she was. Damn, she was purty. Her hair looked like she'd been to the parlor, she had on a cute blouse and a full skirt. She smiled a little though I thought her eyes were kinda red, maybe like she had been cryin'. Anyways, she asked, "Like to come in?"

"Yes, please."

"Now, Charlie, that was so gentlemanly. Good. Come on in."

"Thank you. Uh, Maryjane, Pinky's out of jail."

"What? My slip's showing?" she asked as she looked down at her dress.

"Nah, just teasin'. That's a real purty dress, though."

"Thank you, Charlie. That's sweet. So, how was your route today?"

"Good. I made good time."

"Why did you do that?" she grinned.

"Uh, I wanted to see you."

"I'm glad. And I wanted to see you, too. Drink?"

"Uh, sure."

"I've got iced tea, RC or even a beer."

"I'd love a beer but I can't. If I ever get caught, I'd lose my job."

"OK, well here's an RC. Do you mind if I have a beer?"

"No, go ahead."

We sat there talkin' for a while. I told her about my boss who liked my work and was tellin' me I might be up for a raise soon. She didn't talk much about her and it seemed she was more interested in me, even when I asked her questions. After I finished my RC, she pushed her half-empty glass of beer away and asked, "Charlie, I know what we both want to do, so let's quit with the chatter, OK?"

"Uh, OK."

"Here, let's go to the bedroom."

"Bedroom?" my voice squeaked.

"Yes. Bedroom. That's where we will pick up on our lessons from last month."

My brain was suddenly not talkin' to my mouth 'cause my mouth was suddenly not talkin' to her.

"Cat got your tongue?"

"Uh, what, uh, what will we be doin'...?"

"The next step, Charlie. Making love. Sex. Some people say fucking or screwing but I prefer making love or having sex. So much nicer."

"Seriously?"

"Yes."

"Uh, I don't have any rubbers."

"I do, Charlie. I went over to the pharmacy in Smithton and bought some. I couldn't be seen getting them here, could I?"

"Uh, I guess not, you bein' a single teacher and all."

"Now that that's settled, care to come with me?"

I followed her while I watched her ass swing back and forth, causin' her skirt to sway nicely. At the bed she sat down and pointed next to her. Once I sat next to her, she asked if I remembered how to kiss and reminded me it is a good way to get a girl interested and to get her wet.

We mustuv kissed for over twenty minutes and by the end of that time, she was breathin' kinda hard and pullin' at my shirt. We broke apart and she leaned back and she started to unbutton my uniform. I figured I had to do the same so I did her buttons, too. Once she pulled my shirt off, she thrust her chest towards me and pulled her blouse down. Her bra poked straight out towards me and when I reached over to touch her boobs, she laughed.

"You won't feel a thing. There's so much polyester and cloth in the bra, it's like wearing a cast for a broken arm. But you can learn how to take it off."