Mrs. Jones' Meter Reader

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She tried to teach me how to unhook it but the little hooks were impossible to work. She finally popped it open and I got to pull it off her. Her tits seemed to hang normal, at least from what I had seen the month before. I spent some time playin' with her tits and rubbin' the nipples, somethin' she seemed to like.

Finally, she asked me if I wanted to get undressed and told me to slowly start with her. I reached up her legs until I got to her panties. Once I was at her cooch (see there, I remembered), she held my hand tight up against her. I let my finger kinda rub in the groove which she seemed to really like.

"Here, undo the button and zipper back here." I did like I was told and she stood up. Her dress fell to the floor and she was in just her panties. I went to grab them when she pushed me back on the bed and said it wasn't fair for her to be nekkid and not me. She undid my belt and zipper, pulled down my pants and took care of the shoes and socks.

Then we were on the bed, each in just our undies. I reached for her cooch again and she held my hand. "First, remember, it can take a girl longer to get excited. I see you are already hard and I'm excited, but sometimes a girl will need more time. OK?"

I nodded and she reached over and pulled down my shorts before grabbin' her own panties and slidin' them down. We played with each other for a while. I reached inside her, got some juice and rubbed it on her clit. Pretty soon she was moanin' and like the month before, she turned red on her chest, twitched and finally came, moanin' and cryin' out.

Once she relaxed, she opened her eyes and looked at me. "You remembered you anatomy lesson."

"How could I forget. You're the best teacher."

She laughed a little and rolled me onto my back and crawled over on me. It felt fantastic. Her skin on mine, her tits on my chest, her butt in my hands and Roger squeezed b'tween us. She began to push herself forward and backwards, rubbin' him more and more. I knew I'd come if she didn't stop and told her.

"Charlie, go ahead and let it happen."

"But why?"

"You're young and you'll do fine, but we need you to...Here, let's do this."

She got up and leaned over Roger and took him in her mouth. Like the last time I couldn't believe how good it felt. She licked and sucked and used her hand down low and before I knew it, I was shootin' into her mouth. Amazin'! Once I was finished, she came back up the bed and kissed me. I could taste myself but it was OK.

"Now, that should help you last a little, huh?"

"Yeah. Should."

"OK, pay attention. There are three positions to make love, well, there are more, but we will practice three today."

"Three?"

"Uh-huh. Now one is called missionary. It's when the girl is on her back and the guy is on top. Some people unfortunately only do that one."

"Why unfortunately?"

"A lot of girls don't enjoy it too much. Let's try something else first."

"OK."

"Are you forgetting something?"

"Huh?"

"Condoms. Rubbers. Now I bought them but normally it is the guy's responsibility. Here, put one on and lie down here on your back."

She crawled on top and kneeled over me. She raised up, slid me into her as she dropped down. Holy shit, it felt good, like my dick was bein' rubbed all over, up 'n' down. I could feel her hair ticklin' mine as she sat there. Her tits were hangin' there so I felt them and rubbed them as she started to talk.

"This is girl-on-top. A lot of girls like this because they get to control things and it's easier for them to come. How's it feel?"

"Good. Real good."

"I agree. Now I'll be in charge and you just lie there."

She started to move up and down, slow at first, then faster. It was almost painful when she banged down on the bone above my dick but I didn't say nothin'. She seemed to be havin' fun and when I opened my eyes, I saw her tits swingin', her eyes were closed and she had a frown on her face. And then the red skin thing happened and her breathin' got faster. All that made me get excited again. I'd already come once but this was too much.

"Maryjane, I'm about to..."

"Don't, just don't," she said with her teeth clenched.

I couldn't help it and I knew she'd be pissed, so I held her hips to keep her from movin'. She whimpered like a little puppy and as I relaxed a bit, I felt something wigglin' down low. I opened my eyes and she was rubbin' herself with her finger. It was so fuckin' excitin' that I almost lost it just watchin'. A few seconds later she started bouncin' on me again, still rubbin' herself and then it hit. She screamed out and fell down on her arms, her tits draggin' across my chest. That did it. I lost all control and pushed up into her as I came again.

A few minutes later she lifted up and looked me in the eyes. "That was nice."

"But you had to do yourself."

"That's OK. We were still making love, still having sex and if I needed a little help, so what? The point is, it was fun and felt good.

"Thirsty?" she asked a little later.

"No, I'm good."

"I'll be right back."

I took my rubber off as I watched her leave, her ass movin' up and down, side to side. When she came back holdin' a glass, her tits moved up and down, side to side, too. She sat on the edge of the bed lookin' at me.

"So, now you've done one position. You up for another?"

"Uh, yeah."

"How's your little friend?" she giggled.

"Good. You're so sexy..."

"That's sweet of you. Here, let me get him going again."

She took me in her mouth and my half hard on was totally hard in no time. She handed me another rubber, I put it on and she turned away from me and dropped on all fours.

"Now, you kneel behind me and put him in me."

"Really? That feels good?"

"Yeah, it feels real good when it hits the front of my vagina. And, in case I need it, I can help myself again. OK?"

"Yeah, I guess."

I kneeled behind her and put Roger b'tween her cheeks. She reached behind her and grabbed him and helped ease him inside. I liked it. I liked it a lot. I was able to control the action, watch her ass and I even reached up and felt her tits. By then I was able to hold it and kept pumpin' in and out. I kept pumpin' and pumpin', that rash came back and she started moanin' 'n' cryin'. It felt so good and I couldn't believe how long I lasted, but it was the third time that day.

Then she exploded. At first, I thought I had hurt her and I held back a second and she yelled for me to keep goin', so I did. Her cries and screams finally did it to me and I limped 'cross the finish line before I fell down on her. I laid there for a while on her while we both caught our breath before I rolled off. A few seconds later she crawled over and part way on top of me and gave me a nice, deep kiss.

"That was a world class screwing, Charlie."

"Screwin'? I thought you didn't like that term."

"Normally, I don't. But that was a screwing, no doubt about it."

"Yeah, fun."

I think I fell asleep 'cause I suddenly found myself hard again while she was rubbin' me. She had a funny look on her face, a rubber in her hand and whispered, "How about one more? Interested?"

"Uh, sure," I said as I put the rubber on.

"Here, you get on top," she said as she rolled onto her back. "This is the missionary position I told you about."

I crawled on her and we kissed for a few minutes before she grabbed Roger.

"Let me get him wet." She rubbed him up and down and told me to push in. I did and it was nice, really nice. I liked lookin' at her 'n' bein' able to kiss her as I started to pump in and out. And she grabbed at me, pullin' me into her with each stroke. I felt so close to her, like we was all mushed together. I went faster and faster and she started moanin' more and more. 'Cause I had already come three times, I lasted this time but once she cried out my name and begged me to go harder, I began to lose it. She mustuv come when I did 'cause when I collapsed on her, she hugged me and kissed my neck and face over 'n' over.

Then I realized she was cryin'. At first there was tears and then sobbin' as she hugged me, arms squeezin' me hard. I hate it when girls cry so I tried to calm her with little pats and kisses on her head. Finally, she seemed to calm down and when I asked her if I had hurt her, she said no. I asked if everything was OK, she nodded a little and looked away.

We stayed there until she looked back at me and reminded me to get th' rubber. I pulled off her and asked again if she was OK. She smiled a little, nodded and said we needed to get a shower. In the shower she gently washed Roger who still got kinda hard.

"You want to go again?"

"No. Kinda sore."

"Yeah, me too."

"Maybe next time it won't get sore."

She didn't say nothin', shut off the water and handed me a towel. I dried off, put on my uniform and she put on a bathrobe. She led me to the back door still not sayin' much. Just before I left, I turned and hugged her, told her I had fun and thanked her. She gave me a kiss on the cheek and turned to go back inside.

"Third Thursday in August. OK?" I asked.

She looked back at me and nodded with a sad smile before I took off.

-----

That next month I was even faster gettin' my route done on the Thursday. I wanted to spend more time with her knowin' she'd start teachin' soon and we wouldn't have any time together durin' the school year. I raced from house to house in record time and even skipped lunch to get a few more minutes with her. On her street, I set it up to see her last. With a racin' heart, I hopped over her side fence. She wasn't outside, so I went up and knocked on her back door. A few seconds later, a man answered the door!

"May I help you?"

I didn't know what to say but played it suave. "Uh, is Mrs. Jones available?"

"Who?"

"Mrs. Jones, the teacher at the high school who's livin' here."

"Honey," he yelled back into the house, "Was it a teacher living here?"

"Yes, it was," said a lady as she came to the door next to the man. "Are you looking for her?"

"Yes, Ma'am. She was my teacher in high school and I'm readin' meters and I just wanted to say 'Hello'."

"Well, she doesn't live here anymore. We're renting this place now."

"Oh, I see. Do you know where she moved to? You know, in case she's on my route."

"No, Son, I don't know exactly but I understood she left town. California, wasn't it, Honey?" she said to the man.

"I don't remember, but I do know she left town. Sorry."

"No big deal. Just wanted to say 'Hi.' Thanks anyway."

"OK. Say, when do we normally get our bills from you guys?"

"'bout a week after we come through."

"Great. Thanks," he said, before he closed the door in my face.

Stunned, I was totally stunned. I stood there for a few seconds before I turned to go to my truck. I crawled in and when I checked my logbook, I saw I forgot to read her, uh, their meter. When I got back there, I saw the security ring was broke. I opened up the meter box lookin' for magnets and saw an envelope with a big 'C' wrote on it. I wondered if it might be for me. With shakin' fingers, I opened it.

Dear C,

I am so sorry I couldn't talk with you in person to tell you why I moved suddenly. The last time you visited me I had just heard my mother has cancer. That is why I started crying. My father is not a strong man and he needs my help, so I have moved back home.

You are a much better man than you think you are. You are hard-working, conscientious (Yeah, I had to look that one up.) and polite, things any woman treasures way more than whether you know the value of X. And you're quite handsome, too. I am sure you will find a lovely girl some day and I know, if our time together is any indication, you will make her a happy and satisfied lady. I already envy her for being with you.

I want you to know I very much enjoyed our time together and will always look back on it with fondness.

Love, Your MJ

-----

Trionyx -- April 2023

Votes and comments are appreciated. Thank you.