Mrs. Jones Seduces Allen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allen had always enjoyed going down on his previous lovers and had tried to please them as best he could, but none had ever been so lost in the pleasure of having her pussy eaten as Mrs. Jones. This was incredibly arousing for Allen. She rocked her hips and moaned over and over as she built ever closer to orgasm. She was extremely wet, like nothing Allen had ever experienced, which was thrilling beyond belief to him.

When the time was right, Allen began to concentrate on her clit, alternating from long slow licks to quickly flicking his tongue on her sensitive nub. Driven by pure instinct without thinking at all, Allen lifted Mrs. Jones' lush thighs and licked just below her pussy, working his way down to her anus. Mrs. Jones was loosing her mind as he licked her there and rubbed her clit with his fingers. She lost all control at the sensation of having her ass licked and clit manipulated simultaneously.

When her orgasm hit, the powerful explosions rippled through her body as she screamed out that she was cumming. Allen continued his efforts through her orgasm until it became too much for her and he backed off. He watched her intently as she came down from her peak, writhing around so beautifully. As her breathing began to return to normal, Allen gently kissed and licked the inside of her thighs and butt cheeks.

His past lovers had always been too sensitive after an oral orgasm for more of his tongue or any direct clitoral stimulation, but realizing that Mrs. Jones was unlike any of them, he sensed that given a little time she was capable of more. He worked his mouth ever closer to her center as she calmed to the point he could lick her pussy lips without her jerking from over stimulation. He took his time, using his lips and tongue on her, carefully avoiding her clit. When she began to react in a way that indicated the sensitivity was passing and she was ready for much more, Allen started licking around her clit as he ran his fingers up and down her lips. He progressed to slowly sliding one finger a short way in and out of her while continuing to pleasure her entire clitoral area with his mouth.

She was in heaven as one finger became two and he skillfully slid them in and out stroking all the right places inside her. As her arousal increased, Allen gradually increased the pace of his finger fucking and clit licking. Mrs. Jones was now panting and getting wetter by the second. This was turning Allen on, making his cock harden again.

She was coming unglued as his fingers flashed in and out of her while his tongue played her clit like a fine instrument. And then it hit her. Her pussy gushed. She flailed. She shook. She screamed, "I'm Fucking Cumming." She exploded with incredible intensity that went on and on for what seemed like an eternity.

When it became too much, Allen removed his mouth from her, held his fingers still within her and watched her body and her face revel in the afterglow. Delicious sex juices had gushed out of her like a volcano. Had she squirted? No matter the description, it had been incredibly intense.

Her pussy, ass and thighs were glistening. His face and hands were coated with her sex fluids. The bed was thoroughly soaked. He was hard and throbbing now. He withdrew his fingers from her, laid down beside her, and softly ran his hands over her gorgeous soft skin. She wanted his cock inside her, but needed a moment to recover. After she regained her composure she said, "Thank You Allen, that was wonderful."

He groaned and replied, "I have never in my life seen such intense orgasms." Mrs. Jones stroked his thigh and abdomen, which soon made her aware that his cock was at full attention. She was delighted at this, remembering how a young man can recover and be ready for action again so quickly. It was thrilling to her that he obviously desired her so much.

Mrs. Jones lifted herself up, took hold of his impressive erection, looked him in the eyes, straddled him and said, "I need to feel you inside me." With that, she grasp his cock and slowly slid herself on to it with a gasp as the head passed her engorged lips. Allen drew in a deep breath when he felt her burning hot pussy take him in. He took her soft, full, beautiful breasts in his hands as she slowly raised up and down on him. She took slow shallow strokes to start, gradually taking more and more of him inside her.

Allen was panting from the pleasure of having her soaking wet pussy wrapped around the most sensitive part of his cock and the intense need to be all the way inside her. When about three quarters of Allen's cock was embedded in her, he breathlessly said, "Mrs. Jones, You feel fucking incredible." Mrs. Jones, whose head was now tilted back, paused her stroking of his cock in and out of herself for a moment before she methodically settled all the way down until he was buried to the hilt. Once her pussy lips were wrapped around the base of his cock, she became still so they could both savor the feeling of being completely joined together.

Allen was beside himself. It was pure bliss! Mrs. Jones' pussy was snug and fit him like none had ever before. If he had not previously shot such a big load into her gorgeous mouth, he would already have been struggling to delay his orgasm.

Mrs. Jones felt pleasantly full of cock, like she hadn't been for far too long. After her body adjusted to the deep and complete penetration, she began to expertly ride him. It was obvious that Allen had never experienced a woman working his cock with her pussy like she was. She alternated between long deep strokes, quick hard thrusts, and rocking her hips back and forth while his cock was as far in as possible. His throbbing hard, virile young cock had her insides on fire and his hands roving all over her tits and ass increased her pleasure immensely. She rode him for quite a gloriously long time before saying, "I want you to take me from behind."

She rose off him and quickly got on her hands and knees, not wanting her pussy to be empty for long. As Allen got up on his knees behind her, he made a long swipe of his tongue from her thigh up and over one of her wonderfully luscious ass cheeks. He placed his cock between her lips and before he had a chance to slide into her himself, she thrust back and took about half of his cock inside her. Allen held still despite the desire to drive his cock all the way into her. Mrs. Jones rocked back and forth, working his cock just where she wanted it inside her.

They both knew that neither of them would last much longer. They both wanted and needed the type of orgasm that comes only from fucking. Despite his efforts to remain still, he instinctively began to move with her. They moved beautifully together, like they had been together for years. They were both panting when Mrs. Jones exclaimed "Fuck me hard with that big cock and make me cum you fucking stud!"

Allen had never been with someone so vocal and free with their sexual expression, verbal and non-verbal. He absolutely loved it and it made him feel free as well. He was no longer thinking as he had always done with previous partners. His instincts had taken over and he was simply doing whatever came naturally. The level of pleasure he was experiencing because of this was like nothing before.

He slapped her round sexy ass, causing her to yelp just a little, but the way she thrust back onto his cock revealed that it turned her on. All inhibitions were long gone. Allen fucked her hard and deep and Mrs. Jones rocked back into him with every thrust. He knew that she wanted it this way as much as he did.

She began to babble all sorts of profanity that no one would ever guess would come from such a classy lady. Over and over her lovely mouth spewed naughty words. Fuck Me Allen! Fuck Me Allen! You are so deep! Your big cock feels so fucking good! Don't stop! Yes! Yes!

This spurred Allen to let it all out as well. He growled, he yelled, he panted and he was equally as profane. Mrs. Jones, your pussy feels fucking great! Your tight little pussy is the best! I love how wet you are! My cock feels like its going to burst deep inside you! Damn, you are a hot fuck!

Between smacks of her ass, Allen's hands were all over her back and ass cheeks. He absolutely loved having her ass in his hands. As they neared their peak, Allen spread Mrs. Jones ass cheeks so that he could drive his rock hard cock even deeper into her. They were not making love. It was simply a raw and hard fucking, which is exactly what they both wanted and needed at the moment.

Mrs. Jones cried out that she was cumming as they slammed into each other ever harder. This set Allen off and his cock began to shoot his juice deep inside her as he exclaimed, "I'm fucking cumming in your pussy Mrs. Jones!" They rode each other through their explosive orgasms and then stopped with his cock still twitching and her pussy still quivering, but they remained coupled with his cock still deep inside her. Allen could feel their combined fluids running out of her and dripping from his ball sack. They were both shaking slightly and were both completely spent. They stayed this way for quite some time, savoring the unbelievable passion they had just experienced. Eventually he slipped from her and they laid down in each others arms, completely satisfied.

After their breathing returned to normal, Mrs. Jones looked at Allen and said, "Thank You, that was incredible. I hoped and dreamed but did not expect that it would be so fantastic. You are a natural and knew exactly what to do."

This was a very positive shot to Allen's ego, but despite that, he replied, "Mrs. Jones, you are a beautiful, wonderful, and extremely sexy lady. I have been attracted to you for awhile now. I have wanted and desired you, but I did not think this would ever happen, and would have never guessed that you would be so sexual, so full of passion, and so incredibly hot in the sack."

Mrs. Jones giggled and said, "Allen, next time it will be your turn on the table."

12