Mrs. Karen Bello

Story Info
Young affluent wife is brutally controlled.
4.6k words
3.91
39k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Comments: All characters in this story are at least 18 years old and this is a work of fiction. The future short submissions, form part of one mans journey in support of another and documented for your pleasure. There are a few twists and turns, and yes I do digress on occasion as it is in development and all errors are mine. Suggestions are invited and comments welcomed.

.............................................................................................................

Brains had just travelled with Paul to a brand new industrial estate, where Paul had taken control of all six of the 4000 square meter warehouses, each one leased by very different companies that Paul, in one way or another controlled. They were heading to a monthly catch up when the call had come through. The landlord, or rather the managing agents wanted to inspect 'Unit 4' as it was being marketed for sale. The problem was that the current stock and extensive collection of super cars would draw far too much attention.

The logistics team couldn't quite understand what the problem was, readying themselves to appear helpful, but in reality, standing by to organise a stock check of the warehouse.

The manager, Thomas couldn't really see why the inspection was a problem; but this consultant who had represented the client from day one, was always very particular. He was always informed of any unexpected visitors to his clients units. His people made it very clear, that privacy, security and confidentiality was absolute, with regular stock audits without notice and sometimes-daily security visits.

They all watched as the car pulled up and Paul stepped out of the rear door with Brains, who they assumed was an accountant or some sort of personal assistant. Both the men acknowledged the warehouse team, with Paul handing Thomas a £50 note, telling him to organise food and drinks for all the boys, from the nearby roadside café. Both wandered around the warehouse and Brains could not believe the size of the steel structure, with the high value computer stock and pallets of ink cartridges, stacked from floor to ceiling.

He understood why this visit was an unwelcome interruption, with far too many super cars and rare classic cars stored here that would catch anyone's interest. Many were held against loans, some were security against gambling debts from the private poker tables Paul owned, others were repossessed for and on behalf of leasing companies and banks.

Each was charged daily storage, insurance and daily interest on any outstanding balances. It probably wouldn't surprise you, just how many reported their car stolen and claimed on the insurance. In these instances, they would be encouraged to hand over the fruits of their fraudulent claim, allowing Paul to scrap the shell of the supercar, breaking up the remaining parts for sale or sending the car to Middle Eastern or Eastern European contacts for sale or lease.

It was a very lucrative business network and with encouragement from Brains, Paul had acquired a number of breakers yards and recycling facilities that were fast becoming big operations and highly profitable. He had also encouraged Paul to create a very high end and specialist supercar rental operation. Once again providing introductions to some new contacts and interesting individuals as the network continued to grow.

The real stroke of genius was the launch of a financial brokerage for leasing and funding cars, stock and high value assets. This had opened so many avenues of opportunity, and providing access to bank security alerts, company financial information and personal details about the directors; just as important, were the early alerts to missed monthly payments of businesses in distress and under financial pressure. Paul was always on hand to provide financial support, advice and guidance and most were very grateful for the help once the banks had withdrawn their support and were circling the remaining assets.

Paul had listened to Brains suggestions as they walked around the warehouse, Paul alert to open pallets or cuts in the protective, heavy-duty stretch wrapping. Brains suggested covering the cars, removal of the plates, or try to cancel or postpone the agent's visit but the consensus was always the same; anything that raised a red flag and possibly suspicion amongst the warehouse staff or managing agents was a serious issue. After all, they had five other units to consider, each with different staff and more importantly, most of the current stock would not survive close scrutiny. The boxes and sealed pallets were now filled with obsolete equipment from his recycling operations, and certainly not the very expensive computers, TV's and Screens that appeared on the outside of the boxes.

These had already been sold months ago for cash and this stock was simply recycled around the various companies across the UK and Europe, bought, sold and then sold again, creating a myriad of transactions, paperwork, funding opportunities and tax claims.

This was a highly complex and profitable operation, and Paul managed every sale, every transaction and every single piece of stock movement in his head. Nothing was ever written down. He knew his Net position, every minute of the day, which is why any possible disruptions or complications to the supply chain were potentially explosive.

Paul had even considered buying the bloody warehouse but they had agreed a strategy of zero ownership. No assets. The staff watched the two men, whilst enjoying hot take away rolls and cold fizzy drinks, ready to help but watching as the two consultants walked away in conversation. Brains was mesmerised by the array or supercars but thought the owners gauche and lacking good taste. It was the classic cars in particular that had drawn his close attention and he made a mental note to add it to his agenda at the delayed monthly meeting.

They reminded him of a joke about the Irish labourer and a security guard who was convinced the labourer was stealing from the construction site. Each day he would single him out, watching him walk to the exit with a wheelbarrow and his tools and on occasion, when covered by tarpaulin, he would stop him, whip aside the tarp and finding nothing, and let him pass. Some years later their paths had crossed in a quiet London pub. The Irish man had recognised the security guard, offering him a warm welcome and inviting him to join him for a pint. They had enjoyed each others company, both avoiding the subject until the old construction site guard just couldn't hold back any longer, "Paddy, I know its all in the past, but I just have to know, what was it you were stealing from the construction company?" Paddy had held his pint of Guinness, about to take a sip and deliberating and raising his glass to the old guard in a toast, he replied "Wheelbarrows".

Brains had smiled at the memory and it was at that exact moment that Paul had called over the Manager, who could see the other man walking back to the car smiling, laughing and shaking his head, much to Thomas's relief. He didn't even question the consultants reasoning having just been handed two, crisp, new £50 notes and simply instructed two of his team to follow him with a toolbox.

Paul had told him to swap over the warehouse signs with Warehouse two next door, that held the supermarket sauce stock and is of little or no interest to anyone. Brains had to acknowledge the brilliance and simplicity, "what if they know the correct warehouse?" Brains had added. Paul said, "Not our problem. I've told Thomas to send them away if they have a paperwork problem, go check their records and at the end of the day, the bloody warehouses are all identical."

Brains sat back as they headed back towards the Club, Paul giving instructions on a new burner phone, organising transporters for that very night. They would all be in sauce-laden containers by tomorrow and out of the country by the weekend, on their way to new homes. The net figure in value was close to £3m and Paul had already calculated all the costs in his head, the various agreed deals for cash, stock or credit lines and had just cleared £1.4million UK pounds sterling. Not a single thought for the owners of the cars or the consequences. That was a challenge for another day.

........................................................................................................................

They arrived at the Club, and had been shown to a private area and both savoured the privacy and luxury and the beautifully attired men and women of all ages and from all walks of life. The private members club was controlled for Paul through third parties and run and managed by The Queen. She was beautiful, educated, cultured, multi lingual and with an intense and brilliant mind. Paul had tried and failed to secure the company of this woman and yet they still maintained a professional and respectful relationship.

Drinks had arrived and as expected, word of his arrival had been communicated, no cameras or CCTV operated in this Club. Mobiles were placed into lead lined boxes on arrival and every visitor walked through an airport style metal detector and security.

The Queen arrived and confirmed that his private room was ready and his guest was comfortable and waiting on his arrival. Paul sipped on his mineral water, clinked glasses with Brains and followed her to his private room. He entered, the door automatically locking behind him. He loved this room, styled exactly as he had wanted; warm, calming, subtle background music and it always smelled so inviting.

There on the bed, all wrapped up tight in her favourite blanket was ii4 her lovely short blonde hair spread out on the crisp white pillow, her eyes closed and already sucking on her thumb as instructed. She didn't move and knew that she was safe now; she loved and trusted Paul implicitly, this was her private escape. Only he truly knew her needs and all her secrets and only he knew what she needed to totally escape the daily pressures and demands of life that had so often overwhelmed her.

Paul had undressed, crawled onto the bed, lifting her head onto his groin area and stroking her lovely clean hair, tightening the blanket around her and encouraging her to suck her thumb and rest. She was safe now; she was his gorgeous girl and their first widow. He was excited to see this through and see if the investment model could work, pleased that it was a low value estate at just under £5million UK Sterling.

Brains had made all the arrangements with her as always, sending out as Paul, the various messages of support and helping her take control of any immediate challenges. Her sister had offered to look after her ten year old daughter Elise, so that she could spend time with her cousins. The security team consisting of Bruce and Bernie had driven them in one of their taxi fleet, explaining to her sister, as Brains had suggested, that she needed to be away from the house tonight and stay at a hotel for a night. She was so excited to finally be spending a whole night with Paul, where she could be herself and truly relax.

I think it is becoming clear to you all, that both Paul and Brains regarded husbands with nothing but contempt; either because of their constant indiscretions or their rude, dismissive and inattentive behaviour towards their wives. Paul was starting to feel very protective of his ladies, the same way he felt about all his stock and possessions.

........................................................................................................................

Karen had been an interesting case study and Brains had a tough time convincing Paul that she could be very special indeed. Her husband was an older Nigerian, even allowing for cultural differences, he was a cruel man. Once she had produced a daughter, she had effectively served her purpose. His family on regular visits to the UK, treated her like a servant, undermined her confidence and openly critical of her interior design ambitions.

H, had identified her online and raised a red flag that he suspected she was going to get herself into serious trouble. They had already been tracking a number of predatory men online, intercepting and spoiling their grooming techniques and doing what they could to protect the women on their radar. Karen had opened up to one man in particular, and the team knew that he operated in a pair, often abusing their victims in the hotel room and had now started threatening to reveal their secret if they caused problems.

They would take jewellery, watches and cash cards but they had never troubled anyone after they had attempted to ensnare Karen, Paul had seen to that. He had arranged for Bernie and Bruce to intercept the two gentlemen that day, and after they had cooperated completely, providing details of all the other poor women that they were still threatening and pressurising for sex or money or both, they had been encouraged to hand over their mobiles, and retire from their chosen, sexual predatory career. Just to make sure, bones were broken or little fingers removed. However, if these disgusting men were caught in the act, Paul preferred that their penis was broken. Don't bother researching it now, trust me it can be broken. The subsequent and very necessary surgery is often very traumatic. It was the perfect punishment in both their opinions and there had been many cock breaking punishments over the years.

........................................................................................................................

Paul had watched Karen that day, once again Brains had provided the data and script and Paul was absolutely certain that this had to be a wind-up, but Paul was incapable of resisting the challenge or the possible future returns as this family were worth millions. He had sat down and introduced himself, as Paul apologising for having used a different name in all the previous discussions. She clearly had expected a very different looking man but thought him handsome and more than she had ever expected.

The light lunch was wonderful; she looked so child like and innocent and dressed very simply but beautifully, clearly having made such an effort having finally agreed to meet. Paul had reflected that her actual date was probably not having such as good a time. Paul had been the perfect gentleman, Karen had felt amazingly happy and safe, and he loved her Interior design ambitions, commenting on her ideas and designs. He had insisted she share pictures and she hadn't even realised that their thighs were touching and his hand was resting on her knee. It was such a protective gesture. He stood, excusing himself and had placed both his hands on her shoulders, "Karen, you are simply perfect and the most beautiful girl in the world and I will protect you always" before walking away as agreed.

Brains as always, had ticked every box, his attentive observations and suggestions had her relaxed, open and so enthusiastic. But the next step was going to be interesting, particularly as she had agreed to meet today to perform a number of sexual acts, including sucking his cock. Well, not his cock exactly but the online communication had reached a conclusion, and both parties were ready to take the next step and meet.

Brains had made it clear once again that this experience had been agreed online; no safe word had been agreed and Paul had read and digested everything. She had waited in the chair so patiently, excited and slightly anxious but ready for the next steps. She smiled as she watched him return, "I've settled our bill and it is time for the lovely drive I promised you my gorgeous and very special girl, are you ready my darling?" He had watched her breathe deeply, such a little chest he noted and then watched her squeeze her lips together, biting down and gently nodding her agreement.

He held open her coat and escorted her to his car and settling her in the back, he had helped her remove her coat, he had water in the armrest of the Mercedes, and she had settled into the blanket already positioned over the seat. He had wrapped her tightly, and he noticed her right hand was ready, as they had agreed. He took the wipes from the back of the seat and proceeded to clean her fingers and hand so carefully, stroking her hair as she leant back comfortably into her warm blanket. Leaning into her, Paul had whispered into her ear, "now please be a good girl, close your eyes my gorgeous girl, it is time for you to relax" and it was then, with Paul taking extra time cleaning her thumb, he had moved it to her mouth, before watching in utter amazement as Karen started to suck her thumb and make contented little noises that actually made his cock twitch.

He had watched her in amazement. This was a fucking first. The woman was completely content and made further lovely noises as he had removed her shoes, pulling on thick socks to keep her warm. Not that it was cold, but this is what had been agreed. He had tightened the blanket, stroked her head, she had opened her eyes and he had leant forward, kissing them both and telling her to behave like a good girl. He had then taken a breath, pushed his hands firmly under her dress and gripping her tights and underwear, "lift your bottom my gorgeous girl" he had said and watched her comply, and settle back comfortably as he pulled her underwear down and left them around her ankles. He had been impressed with her strong thighs from the horse riding she enjoyed almost daily.

........................................................................................................................

Paul remembered driving her that first afternoon, watching her in the rear view mirror, encouraging her to suck and to play with her other lovely pink lips and little hole like a very good girl. The noises were amazing as she started to play with herself, concentrating and Paul had realised he was enjoying himself. He had reminded her that she must not make a mess, not to be too wet for his big fingers and that she must not come without his permission. He watched her as she nodded hungrily, eyes closed, her bottom lifting and her back arching under the blanket as he drove. Instructing her just the way she had imagined and shared with her online predator. Paul had pulled over, parked now in a large country house car park, the privacy windows protecting his passenger from any attention. He instructed her to stop now and relax, that it was his turn to relax her, "are you ready my gorgeous girl for me to hold you tightly, protect you and play with both your holes?" Paul could feel his cock harden, as she nodded vigorously, opening the blanket and spreading her legs wide open and continuing to suck her thumb.

Once in the rear of the car, sitting beside her he was able to pull her closer, stroke her hair and pull up her dress, admiring her strong thighs, taut tummy and the most perfect pink cunt. Karen had the most impressive, swollen, hanging lips, and not a pubic hair or flaw in sight. Her skin was porcelain white, her cunt was actually dripping with juices and her inner thighs were just as wet. Paul could only wonder in amazement how her husband could treat her with such utter disrespect. It was at that moment he slapped her wet cunt with his open hand, making her cry out in pain. "Open your fucking thighs wider for me you gorgeous girl" and as she opened them tentatively, he slapped her a second time, watching her spread herself completely, exposing herself and offering herself to him.

Leaving his open palm in place, Paul started rubbing her firmly and furiously, squeezing his thick fingers into her wet, tight cunt. Pulling and squeezing her swollen lips, smacking her clit and finding a nipple, pushing through the material of her dress and bra, he held it and started to squeeze. He finger fucked her hard, firm and aggressively, turning in his seat to force his thick fingers in even deeper. He was impressed with her athleticism, her knees angled upwards and outwards, her cunt lips were the thickest he had ever seen, they actually hung down, helping open her cunt hole. The noises she made were grunts and snorts and very unladylike groans and she seemed to be holding her breath as he released her nipple and slipped a finger straight into her wet, very tight arse, "I'm in your dirt hole" he whispered into her ear. "I'm in your cock hole and dirt hole my darling now come for me, come for me and I will give you my cock to play with, come, come now!"

12