Mrs. Karen Bello

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul had never; ever finger fucked such a small, petite young woman so aggressively and the way she had her legs open, her arse and cunt exposed was a revelation. It took all his powers of resistance, not to pull out his cock and fuck her senseless. But he followed the script, respected the boundaries and took great pleasure as he witnessed her arse and cunt tighten over his fingers, her head almost on her chest as Karen squirted in orgasm and squealed. He withdrew his fingers, used the wipes to clean his fingers and hands. He proceeded to clean her arse hole and inner thighs, muscles in her legs started to tremor uncontrollably as he applied the fresh wipes to her cunt and he was able to grip and clean along her swollen lips, as they reduced in size between his fingers. Paul covered her legs, wrapping her up tightly before cleaning her thumb. He whispered to her, "that she had been the perfect girl, so well behaved, so obedient and she should rest before she plays some more" and he watched Karen as she proceeded to suck her thumb, relaxing back into the blanket and seat, no doubt anticipating the next stage of her journey.

He drove for about thirty minutes back through lanes and countryside and back to the hotel car park. He stepped into the back of the Mercedes, desperate to push her back, taste and suck her wet cunt and fuck her, but that was for another day. He kissed her eyelids, pulled her crinkly thumb from her mouth, pulled her down sideways into his lap, careful to keep her wrapped tightly in the blanket. Her eyes wide open now as he pulled out his hardening, thick cock and helping her onto her elbows, still enveloped in the blanket, Paul gripped her beautiful, clean, perfect blond hair and forced his manhood into her open mouth.

He watched as her long tongue began slurping all over his head and down his shaft, she then intermittently bobbed up and down on his cock so hard and fast, she was like a woman possessed, desperate for his cock and spunk. He had never witnessed such brutal cock sucking and from such a sweet young woman. It felt as if she had lived just for this moment to service his hardness. He watched absolutely mesmerised as this gorgeous young woman, wrestled his cock with her mouth and tongue, sometimes poking her nose and cheek as she lost control. Her oral performance, her persistence, the animal noises she made when he pulled her off his hard cock by her hair had him absolutely captivated.

He savoured the brutality of his assault on her mouth and it was only as his cock entered her throat too deeply, and she started gagging that he concentrated on her efforts, but the gagging noises continued, she was moving her head up and down much harder, deep throating his cock. "Do you want my cock deeper and harder young lady so I come in your tummy?" he said to her so calmly. She grunted and squealed, almost rapid in her head movements, clearly wanting it even deeper in her throat; her gagging was simple desperation for more. Paul had read through her messages, her desire to be used and wanted. He gripped her hair and forcibly fucked her throat like a cunt. He angled his cock to penetrate even deeper, he fucked her harder and harder, taking pleasure from her gagging and choking noises as he gripped her hair and as he humped his hips forward, Paul ejaculated into her throat and mouth. As he withdrew his cock, fearing he would literally choke her, she reacted like an animal deprived of its kill and he allowed her to kiss, suck, lick and clean his cock, swallowing the remainder of his juices.

He had cleaned her mouth, wiped her chin and stroked her hair, impressed with her performance and recovery time, lying on his lap, smiling, happy and content. As she had left the car, looking much more demure and ladylike, waving and smiling, she had settled into her BMW utility and his phone had already started to vibrate. She had just messaged the predator; of course Brains now had control of his mobile. She had thanked Paul, said it was everything she had expected and much, much more. Brains had replied, instructing her to only ever use the new mobile number he had provided and to close her online dating account. That now he had found his perfect and most gorgeous girl, he would do the very same and expected her to be his girl completely. She had replied on the new number, I'm a very lucky and happiest girl, and now have someone in my life I can trust with my very special dreams.

Karen had been insatiable in the following months, Paul had walked in a forest hand in hand, listened to all her news and had provided an introduction to a developer looking for an interior designer with fresh ideas. He had walked her back to the Mercedes, seats in the back were already folded forward as he opened the rear tail gate and had her crawl inside, wearing her riding jodhpurs, dirty boots and a thick jumper. He had jumped into the back, pulled down her tight, elasticated pants and her arsehole was offered to him, her fingers pulling open her cheeks as instructed. Paul had licked and rimmed her arse, loving her groans and squeals rather than moans, and forced his cock into her arse, reaching under the jumper, pinching both nipples, letting her take his full weight as he fucked her arse with all his energy, selfishly fucking her, using her and coming inside her arsehole before sending her back to her car and her stables.

On the next occasion, it was on one of the developments, with builders and trades men all around as she had given him the tour, outlining the design ideas, looking professional and dressed as he had wanted, obviously attracting the welcome attention of most of the men. Paul enjoyed that feeling, everyone assuming, he was a potential buyer, discussing their requirements, unaware she was about to be fucked by him for the first time. He had dragged her by the hair into what appeared to be a temporary storage shed, it was filthy, workmen all around, and Paul had bent her over, pulled aside her underwear and fucked her there and then for the first time, he hadn't allowed her to orgasm for nearly three weeks, instructing her now to wank her cunt while he fucks her. She was wild, rubbing and slapping her wet cunt. Paul had gripped a nipple and was now squeezing her hanging, swollen cunt lips as he ruthlessly fucked her wet cunt, he was grunting like an animal, keeping her bent over, holding her hair now as he told her he was coming. He made her walk from the storage area alone and back to work, it was exactly as she had imagined. He never imagined then that this young woman, would be his first widow.

........................................................................................................................

12