All Comments on 'Mrs. Lambert's Prison'

by CavyConsultant

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
liked it

liked your tale happy trix and treat.

snathsnathover 10 years ago
superb

Liked the story very much.

patientleepatientleeover 10 years ago
Good story.

I wish that instead of "winning her race", she had escaped from her prison, just to tie into the title. Sex descriptions were very hot, especially the scene in the office. I felt compelled to read that one out loud.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
fucking good

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
fucking good

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
fucking good

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

very good...had a bit of everything you want in an erotic Halloween story!

flamedoneflamedoneover 10 years ago
Needs more....

This story demands a follow-up, does Liam still keep boning both women? others? Must know.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
liked it a lot,

but the husband died a soldier. Making him vanish from the photo, while powerfully symbolic, negated much of the good feeling that having "Mrs" Lambert not actually be cheating on a living spouse caused for me. If that makes sense. It made me feel less happy for ms Lambert, more sad for the late Mr Lambert. Which I (as a reader, not the writer, I am aware, this is simply my feeling, my opinion, IOW) felt was unnecessary, and detracted from the positive point that had just been made. Perhaps the figurine could have induced her to continually wear he wedding ring? Then, when released from its influence, she could have finally taken it off? Idk, just an idea off the top of my head, since I criticized your mechanism of emphasizing her freedom from the cage, I felt it was only proper to suggest one I might have found less bothersome. Anyway, excellent and entertaining short story. Very very well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous