Mrs. M

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When his tongue touched her lips, an electric jolt passed through her whole body. When his tongue touched her tongue, her heart started pounding in her chest. She began kissing him back, running her tongue over his. She was starting to feel light-headed. She felt his hand caressing her breast inside her vest. She didn't resist.

She didn't know how long this had been going on—two minutes—ten minutes—but somewhere along the line, Troy had undone his belt and lowered his fly and taken out his cock. He took her hand and put it on his raw cock. She had goosebumps now. She ran her finger and thumb over the head, spreading the pre-cum around, causing Troy to gasp. She wrapped her hand around his cock and slowly stroked it, using the pre-cum as a lubricant. Oh my god! I shouldn't be doing this. But it's so hard and it feels so good.

She felt a hand moving under her skirt, up her thigh toward her pussy. She felt the wetness of her panties against her skin. Her skin was quivering with anticipation. Oh god! I'm going to cum.

But suddenly Troy let out a loud groan and she felt a wetness all over her hand. She pulled away from the kiss and looked down in surprise. Troy was spouting cum everywhere: in her hand, all over the front of her dress, even some on the couch.

"I'm sorry," he moaned. "I've been wanting you for so long and thinking about it for so long, I just couldn't hold back any longer."

"That's okay, Troy. I understand. But now I'll have to go change my clothes right away."

Actually, she was quite proud of herself; made her feel a little powerful, being able not only to make this young man hard and wanting her so much, but then make him cum like that beyond his control. She also noticed that he had not softened much. He was still almost as hard as when they started.

He noticed she had never let loose of his cock; she still had her hand wrapped around it. A whole new panorama of possibilities suddenly opened up to him.

"No. Don't go change your clothes. Just take them off."

"What?"

"Stand up and take your clothes off. I want to look at you. All of you."

"Are you serious?"

"Dead serious. Stand up and take your clothes off. Do it now or I'll do it for you."

She sat for a minute, just staring at him, unbelieving. Not even her husband had ever ordered her to do anything, especially something so outlandish. But, she found she liked it. She felt compelled to obey. She stood up, unbuttoned the two buttons of her vest.

"Slowly. I want to enjoy your undressing for me."

She dropped the vest to the floor. She pulled her blouse from her skirt and slowly pulled it over her head and dropped it to the floor.

Next she reached back and undid the clasp of her bra and slowly brought it down in front of her, and dropped it on the floor, all the time staring straight ahead at him. She was enjoying the look of appreciation and lust in his eyes and she found she was wanting to please him. It made her feel good to give him pleasure.

She unzipped her skirt, hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her panties and pushed both down over hips and to the floor and stepped out of them, leaving them laying there. She stood with her arms to her side.

"You look even better than I imagined," he said, as he stood and took off his clothes. He sat back on the couch. "come over here to me," he ordered.

She walked over and stood in front of him, his face in front of her pussy. He took hold of her hips and pulled her to him and drove his face into her pussy; ran his tongue up the whole length till it hit her clit.

When his tongue hit her clit, she let out a low, almost silent moan. She spread her legs wider. He ran his tongue around her clit, pulled it between his lips and sucked. Every muscle in her body quivered with excitement.

"You like that, don't you?" he asked her.

"Oh yes."

"Tell me how much you like it."

"Oh Troy, I love it. Please don't stop."

"Sit down on the couch."

When she sat down on the couch, he got down on his knees between her legs and resumed his licking of her cunt, slowly licking up and down the lips, then again taking the clit between his lips, running his tongue around it while sucking it; sucking it harder and harder until she was screaming in extasy.

"I'm gonna cum, Troy, I'm gonna cum!"

Suddenly they heard the garage door opening.

"Oh shit! I lost track of the time. That's my husband. You have to get out of here now!"

"Why? I don't care if he knows."

"Don't be silly, Troy. He'll kill both of us. You've got to get out of her now!"

"I'm not afraid of him. I bet I can take his ass."

"This is no time for bravado. Get your clothes on and get out of here."

Troy finally began showing a sense of urgency. He pulled his pants on; stuck his underwear and socks in his pocket, and started for the door. Mrs. M. picked up her clothes and followed him, carrying her clothes in her arms.

Troy slipped on his shoes while she opened the door. "Don't leave yet," she told him, "he hits the remote about a quarter of a block away so the door is fully open when he gets here and he can drive right in. If you go out know he'll see you. Wait till we hear the door closing, then get out of here. And understand this was a big mistake, and it was a one-time thing. And you better not tell anyone about any of this."

"Why would you think I would tell anybody? I would never want anyone to know."

"Okay, there's the door closing. Get out of her now!"

As he left, she slammed the door harder than she meant to, and ran up the stairs to the master bedroom. She tossed the clothes to the back her closet and tossed a granny robe over her and jumped in bed under the covers.

Troy was on the front stoop, tying his shoes, when the outside light came on. There was a cypress tree on each side of walk against the house. He quickly jumped behind one, standing straight up, his back against the wall, held his breath, his heart pounding.

Mr. M came out, walked up the walk a way, looked both ways, shrugged his shoulders, and walked back in the house.

Troy waited for a couple of minutes after the light went out, making sure the coast was clear; then ran a block, shoes untied, before finally slowing to walk the rest of the way home. Before he went in, he made sure his shoes were tied and his shirt and pants were straight. He brushed his hands through his hair. His mom was sitting up watching TV.

"Hi, mom," he waved to her as he went by.

"Aren't you going to tell me about your birthday party?" she asked.

"It was fine, mom, I had a great time. I'm really tired now, though. I'm going up to bed. I'll tell you about it tomorrow, Okay?"

"Sure. Good night, son."

***

After turning out the outside light, Mr. M went up to the bedroom. Mrs. M was curled up in a fetal position, appearing to be asleep. "Are you okay, Hon?" he asked. Receiving no response, he returned downstairs.

He went to the bar in the den to fix himself a drink. He noticed a stain on the couch; ran his finger through it and smelled his finger. Not finding any discernable smell, he said to himself, "Hmm, the kids must have spilled something. I wonder why Susan didn't clean it up. That's not like her."

He got the leftover pizza from the fridge and warmed it up. He missed not having Mrs. M with him while he ate. He finished his drink and went upstairs to get ready for bed. After his shower, etc., he climbed into bed and tried to cuddle with Mrs. M, but she appeared to be asleep and was unresponsive. "Good night, Hon," he said as he kissed her on the cheek. He laid back down and went quickly to sleep.

He didn't notice the tears starting to well in the eyes of Mrs. M. Oh my God, what have I done? What do I do now? How do I get myself out of this? Troy is sure to continue coming around; he's best friend with my kids. How am I going to handle that? How is HE going to handle that? What if one of us does or says something that gives it away in front of Alan? She lay there for hours with such thoughts; finally, exhausted, fell asleep about two in the morning.

When she felt her husband get up in the morning, she still pretended to be asleep, waiting for him to leave before arising herself. And it was a miserable day for her. Troy and the other kids did, in fact, come over and spend the day. She refused to talk to him, or even look at him, and did her best to ignore him completely. Whenever they were in one room, she went into another. In the afternoon she killed a couple of hours doing the weekly grocery shopping. Luckily, he also didn't try to get close or have a conversation. He must have been feeling the same tension.

When she got back from the grocery shopping, the kids had all left; so she could cook dinner in relative peace.

But they all returned Saturday evening. When they started the poker game and asked her to join, she demurred, saying she had a headache and went up to bed. Sunday was the same when they all showed up at the pool. When she saw Troy out at the pool in his swimming trunks, she couldn't help admire his young fit body and getting that tingling in her groin again She feigned not feeling well and spent the whole day upstairs in her bed, crying off and on, plagued with the same fearful thoughts. Mr. M came up a couple of times to check on her and ask her what was wrong and if he could do anything for her. She brushed him off, saying she just had a little headache and would be fine.

***

Monday morning she was sitting at the kitchen table with her coffee, doing a crossword puzzle, as was her wont every morning before starting her chores. Today was laundry day. Junior and Robert had taken temporary summer jobs with a concrete construction company and this was their first day. They would work each day from 9 to 5 till Junior went away to college and Robert went back to school.

She heard a noise outside and went to the patio door to see what was causing it. There was Troy, in the pool, doing laps. No! No! No! she screamed at herself in her head. At the same time, why did she feel that tingling in her groin again whenever she saw him? He finally saw her standing there watching him and waved for her to come out. She shook her head and walked back to the kitchen table and tried to go back to her puzzle.

She couldn't do it. She tried; she just couldn't keep her mind on it. Finally, she got up, opened the patio door and waved to him. "Hi, Mrs. M. Why don't you come out and have a swim with me?"

"No, I can't do that, Troy."

"Why not? I'll put some sun lotion on you and you can come soak up some sun. It'll be good for you."

"I've got work to do. You enjoy yourself though. I'll see you later."

With that, she went back in the house, went upstairs to the bedroom, changed the sheets on the bed, and took the sheets she had taken from the bed down to the laundry room and put them in the machine. But she couldn't stand it any more. She went back up to the bedroom and changed into her bathing suit. The suit was a conservative, one-piece affair, completely covering her front, but leaving the back somewhat bare. She grabbed the suntan lotion and went out to the patio.

She waved the lotion at Troy and went and lay face-down on one of the lounge chairs.

He climbed out of the pool, walked over, picked up the lotion, and proceeded to apply it on her back and arms. When his touch reached her thighs, she felt again all the feelings of Friday evening: the ache in the groin, the muscles beginning to quiver, the light-headedness. "I'll do the front myself, thankyou," as she spun around off the chair away from him.

After she spread the lotion, she stood and slapped him on the ass as she ran by him. "Catch me if you can," she yelled jokingly as she ran by. She ran to the deep end of the pool and dove in. He chased her and dove in behind her, catching up to her about halfway to the shallow end, and pushed her shoulders down and dunked her. When she got her head back above water, he was laughing at her. "You bastard," she sad, but she started laughing too.

She started to swim around him, but turned suddenly and jumped on his back in an attempt to dunk him. But he threw himself backward, forcing her underwater again. He turned and waited for her to surface so he could grab her and dunk her again. But when he reached out, she jumped back and all he got hold of was the front of her suit, and he pulled it, hard. The straps tore, and the whole front of the suit fell down to her waist. Her instinct was to cover up by placing her arms over her tits.

"Don't do that," he ordered. "Put your arms down. Let me look at you."

She hesitated, but she did as she was told. She stood, hands at her sides, the water up to her waist, her chest in full view.

He reached out and began fondling her tits, gently massaging them at first, then moving to the nipples. With one nipple between the finger and thumb of each hand, he squeezed, then pulled, then squeezed harder, then pulled harder. She was breathing hard now, her heart was pounding. He moved his hands down to the suit at her waist and pulled it down, down over her hips and thighs, down around her feet. Then he rose and put his mouth on one tit and ran his tongue over the nipple. He took it between his lips and sucked while running his tongue around it; at the same time he moved his other hand down to her pussy and inserted two fingers and started stroking.

She was a done for, and she knew it. She could no longer resist; nor did she want to.

He moved up from her tits to her lips and gave her a passionate kiss. She responded by grabbing him behind the head and pulling him to her as tight as she could. She ran her tongue over his lips, sucked on his upper lip, then his lower. He removed his fingers from her pussy, and brought them up to her lips and inserted them. She sucked on them, cleaning her own juices off of them.

"Take me up to your bedroom now, Mrs. M," he whispered to her.

A soft "yes" was her response.

They walked up the stairs of the pool to the patio. He removed his suit. She took him by he hand and led him through the house and up the stairs to the bedroom. He pushed her backwards onto the bed and crawled between her legs and began making love to her pussy. He licked between the lips, found her clit, put his lips around it and sucked, while running his tongue in a circular motion around it.

"That's it, Troy. That's the spot. Don't stop. Right there. Yes! Yes! Keep doing that. Don't stop."

She raised herself up on her elbows so she could watch him making love to her pussy. She relished the feeling of power it gave her, seeing this young stud succumbing to her body with such lust, ignoring the power he was gaining over her "I want you to come for me, Mrs. M. I want to watch you cum. Will you do that for me, Mrs. M?"

"Yes! Yes! Just don't stop. Please keep doing that."

As the tension built, she dropped back to the mattress, her body began quivering. She wrapped her legs around Troy's head and put one hand behind his head and tried to pull him as far into her as she could. Her other hand was wrenching at the covers, her head was thrashing back and forth. She raised her hips off the bed, trying to get more of his tongue inside her. And she exploded! She screamed; something she never did. Gigantic amounts of her juices spread over Troy's face as her body convulsed and convulsed and convulsed.

Troy didn't stop, and her convulsions continued. Finally, she begged: "Please stop, Luv. I can't take anymore. Please fuck me now. I need you to fuck me now!"

He kissed and lightly bit every inch as he moved up her body. He stopped at her breasts to take each nipple in his mouth and suck and bite. He left marks on her all along the way, until he reached her lips and they kissed passionately. When he entered her, he didn't move; he just lay still, relishing the feeling. "You're mine now, Mrs. M, isn't that right?"

"Call me Susan, Luv. My name's Susan. Call me Susan. And yes, Luv, I am yours. Now take me, please! Take me and fuck me hard now!"

And they fucked. And she came, and he came, and when she felt him cum inside her, she shuddered and screamed again.

And then they fucked again. And she came, and when she felt him cum insider her, she shuddered and screamed again.

They lay cuddled together for quite a while when he started rubbing her pussy and getting hard again. "No more, Troy. I can't take any more today. The last time I fucked three times in one day was probably fifteen years or so ago. I need to recuperate for a while now."

"Good! Then you won't be able to fuck your husband. I don't want you fucking him."

The mention of her husband jolted her. She hadn't thought about him since this whole ordeal began. Now she panicked.

"Troy, you've got to get dressed and get out of here," as she burst out in tears. "I can't do this anymore. I'm a terrible person. I'm married. I've made vows, and now I've broken them. I don't know how I'm going to live with myself."

"You're not a bad person, Susan. You and I just belong together, that's all. You can't fight what's meant to be."

"It is not meant to be, Troy. It's over now. Get dressed and get out of here and don't come back, I can't do this any more."

He saw he was getting nowhere at the moment, so he got up and got dressed. She didn't move; she lay sobbing on the bed,

As he reached the door, he turned and told her: "Go ahead and have your cry now. But we are not finished, and you know it. I will be back at 9:30 tomorrow morning. And you will be waiting for me, and you will be waiting for me naked. And that's how it is!"

And he left.

Ultimately she realized she had to get up and do some of her chores. She had to change the bed for the second time today, she had to cook supper for the kids and Alan.

When the kids got home, they were filthy and exhausted. They had never worked so hard. Hauling wet concrete in a wheelbarrow is a daunting task, especially when you've never done it before. Their muscles ached and they had burgeoning calluses on their hands. They took a shower and ate, then went right to bed. Susan wrapped a plate for Alan and put it in the fridge, then made herself a drink and took it up to the bedroom. She took a shower and put on pajamas and got into bed. She finished her drink, then cried herself to sleep. She was exhausted.

When Mr. M came home he went up and tried to talk to her, but she didn't respond. So he went down and had a drink and ate by himself. When he went to bed she was on the far side with her back to him. He tried to kiss her goodnight. She did not respond.

***

Her ass was sticking to the chair seat. It felt weird sitting there doing the crossword nude. It was 9:45 and he was not there. He told me to be here at 9:30. Maybe he's not coming, the bastard. I hope he doesn't. Then I can just ban him from my house and won't have to see him again. I'm going to wait another fifteen minutes. If he doesn't show up by 10:00, I'll get dressed and get to my chores.

At 9:55 there was a tapping on the patio door. She looked up and there he was, smiling at her. He slid the glass door open and stepped inside. She ran to him and jumped in his arms and covered him with kisses. "Where have you been? I've been waiting for you here just like you asked me. I was afraid you weren't coming."

"I stopped at the mall to pick up a couple of things. I've been wanting you since I woke this morning. Let's get up to the bedroom."

She jumped on the bed. "Come here and kiss me."

"It looks like you missed me."

"Oh, I did. I was afraid you weren't going to show up. I need you to fuck me. Now."

"You're going to have to wait just a little bit. In the meantime, while I get undressed, I want you to masturbate for me."

"I don't want to masturbate. I want you, luv"