Mrs. M

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She just stood there for a minute or two staring at him. Finally, she relented, and opened the door. "You've got to know how much you hurt me. If you wanted to dump me, the least you could do was tell me to my face."

"I didn't want to dump you. I love you. I still want us to be together."

"Then why haven't I heard from you since you left?"

"You've got to understand what happens when you go to a military academy. It starts on the bus ride to the base. They start yelling in your ear: 'Forget your mama, forget your girlfriend or boyfriend. From this moment on your ass belongs to us. We own your ass from now on; we own your mind, you body, your will. If you're not ready to give all of you to us 100 percent, get off my goddam bus right now!' And it goes on and on like that till we hit the base. Then they make us run off the bus, run, carrying our gear to this big concrete meeting area where we have to stand inside footprints imbedded in the concrete, while they continue to yell at us from all angles. There must be a hundred cadets spaced every five or six feet. all of them screaming at you, giving you orders to do this or that, and telling us all the rules we have to follow. They give us this 198-page book of rules and regulations and military codes that we have to memorize in two days.

"They make you dump all your gear out on the ground and go through it. If there any drugs or pornography, they confiscate it. I was so scared I erased all our pictures off my phone. I was so scared someone would see them.

"There was always some upperclassman screaming in your ear about something or other. Even when they fed us, we had to eat only when they let us. We had to sit there at attention and were even told when we could pick up our utensils and take a bite. We go through two days of this indoctrination and then we go to 6-weeks of what they call basic training. The wake us up at 5:30 every morning while it's still dark, and they inspect our barracks, then they march us to breakfast, where they control every bite we take. Then they march us out to some woods and fields and we dig ditches, climb walls, climb ropes, crawl on the ground, and do all sorts of battle war games. Then we come back and practice marching, always with somebody yelling in your ear. Then we have classes or take tests of what we've learned. At 11:00 we finally get to go to bed, absolutely exhausted, only to start the same thing all over again at 5:30 the next morning—for six weeks.

"I'm sorry, Susan, but I was so exhausted and scared and didn't have one moment to myself, couldn't even think about texting anybody. Believe me, I didn't even talk to my mom during that six weeks.

"Then, after I was getting used to it, after I was no longer so exhausted all the time, even though the day was still filled from 5:30 in the morning to 11:00 at night, I was too embarrassed to text you. I knew you would be mad but I didn't know how to tell you in a text what was going on. We only got two Sundays off a month and I used them to clean and study. Only the top students get to pick what specialty they get, and since I want to fly jets, only the top students, if they get that far, get to pick what planes they fly. If you're not in the top tier everything gets picked for you, 'for the convenience of the government.'

"I'm so sorry, Susan, please don't think any of this was because I still didn't think of you and long for you. Please don't shut me out now."

Tears in her eyes, she grabbed him by the hand and dragged him upstairs to her bed. She stood him next to the bed and rained kisses down on him, on his eyes, his cheeks, his lips. She undid his tie, laid it over the chair; undid his shirt, laid it neatly over the chair; dropped to her knees and undid his belt and pants and dropped them to the floor carefully, and when he stepped out of them, she folded them neatly and put them over the chair. She removed his underwear and tossed them on the pile.

"Oh," she said, "you've quit shaving."

"Yeah, so many people around all the time. It would be too weird."

"That's okay. It's still beautiful." And she started making love to his cock. She licked every inch of it; took his balls in her mouth and sucked on them, ran her tongue up the shaft and took the head in her mouth and ran her tongue into the hole and around the sensitive underside, sucking at the same time, till Troy started moaning and his legs started to weaken.

"It's been so long, Susan, I can't take much more. I'm going to cum."

"I want you to, baby. Please cum for me. I've missed it so much. I want to taste everything. Please ;cum."

And he exploded.

And she not only swallowed. She devoured.

He lay back on the bed while she undressed and climbed up next to him. He moved down on her. "I see you've continued to shave."

"Yes, every time I do, it recalls to me the times we did it for each other and gets me so hot I masturbate with the memory. I do it at least once a week."

"Well, it's still beautiful." And he ran his tongue all around her pussy, caressing it with his tongue He inserted his tongue and ran it over her clit.

"Oh, that's wonderful. I never want it to stop."

And it didn't stop for another ten minutes, till she couldn't stand it anymore, and started screaming, "I going to cum, don't stop, I'm going to cum." And as she exploded, her head swung from side to side, her hands were tearing at the coverlet. "Now fuck me.! Fuck me like I haven't been fucked since you've been gone!"

They made love to each other for another hour and a half, when she finally had to stop. "I'm sorry, Hon, but I've got to change the bed and get ready for Junior to show up and Robert to come home from school. "How long are you going to be on leave?"

"I have to leave the day after Thanksgiving. And I have to spend the next couple of days with my family. I don't know how I can sneak away to spend time with you. What are we going to do?"

"I don't know. I've got the same problem. Mr. M's parents will be here, Junior will be home, I've got a lot of cooking to do. I'm afraid we will have to go without seeing each other. It's going to be even harder now than before."

"I am going to text you every day from now on. And you make sure you text me back."

They got dressed and she kissed him passionately at the door when he left. She didn't feel guilty this time. In fact, a new idea began germinating. Maybe—just maybe—she could keep both Alan and Troy, and keep both of them happy.

Why not? I love Alan. He's gentle, loving; he gives me everything I want, he's a great father and provider, and he loves me unconditionally. And Troy! Troy is young and strong and hard and animalistic, with endurance and stamina, and drives me crazy just thinking about making love with him. I love both of them. And if I make love to both of them why shouldn't they both love me back. I think I deserve that. After all, Troy won't be around anyway till Christmas, so I could keep my happy family life and get all my love from Alan, and when Troy comes around, I could get all that wonderful sex from him. They both should understand that if they could see the overall picture. But I'm afraid they wouldn't see it this way, so I can't let either one know I'm sleeping with the other.

And her plan worked well. She kept busy all through the Thanksgiving holiday and didn't get to see Troy. But they did text each other every chance they got, talking endearments and what they would do for each other when they again met. And they continued the texts all the while he was back at the Academy. Sometimes he would text her just before he went to bed at 11 at night and she would have to wait till Alan was asleep to answer. She would get up to go to the bathroom with her phone to answer him.

"I can't wait till we can spend nights together as well as days," he would text to her. "If you were laying here with me now, I would be licking your cunt and sucking on your cunt till you came on my face and I wouldn't stop until you were screaming in ecstasy."

"And I would them take your cock in my mouth and suck and lick until you were about to cum and I would take your cock and run it over my face and body and let you come all over me to show you that I am yours and you can cum all over me any time you want," she texted him back. And she would have a gigantic orgasm just sitting there thinking about it without even touching herself.

***

Three days before Christmas, as per Troy's request, she sat at the kitchen table, naked, waiting for him. At the scratch at the patio door she jumped up and threw herself in his arms. Without a word between them, he carried her up to the bedroom where they fucked and sucked for the next two hours.

Though he had two weeks leave this time, they would still have the same problem they had at Thanksgiving: their families would have to take up much of their time. Alan would have to work that week between Christmas and New Year, but Junior would be back from college and Robert would be off from school those two weeks.

"Text me if you can get away for a while and I'll get us a motel room. I'll text you back with the room number," he suggested.

"Okay. but we're going have to be very careful when we're both together here. You'll probably have to visit with Junior and Robert and we'll have to pretend things are just as they were before. That's going to be very difficult for me. Can you do it?"

"I don't want to; I would like the whole world to know about us. But I'll do it for you."

She couldn't get away the next couple of days and Christmas Eve they spent with their families. Christmas Day, Troy came over and everyone exchanged gifts. After Troy opened his he shook Mr. M's hand and thanked him and hugged Mrs. M and kissed her on the cheek. It was all she could do to keep from turning that kiss into a passion. She wanted very much to melt into his arms and make love right then and there. They both felt awkward the whole time he was there.

The day after Christmas Junior announced he was not going to stay the rest of the week: he would go back to school and catch up on some studying and spend New Years Eve with some friends there.

The rest of the week, between Christmas and New Years, with Junior gone and Roberrt spending more and more time with his girlfriend, it left Mrs. M and Troy long swaths of the days to be together, some of which they spent in her bed and some of which they spent at the motel. The day before New Years Eve was particularly difficult. It was the last day they could be together before he was to leave the day after New Year Day. They spent the day making love and lamenting their next months being apart and crying in each others' arms.

New Year's Eve Troy and Robert decided they would go out to celebrate together. Mrs. M and Mr. M spent the evening together alone, dancing and drinking and fondling each other and making love. They got quite drunk and went upstairs and made passionate love, then passed out in each other's arms.

At 2:30 in the morning she was startled awake by the sound of a car door slamming and loud singing and laughing. She jumped up and ran down to the front door. Looking out just as the Uber was driving away, there was Robert and Troy, their arms around each other, staggering up the walk, singing and laughing. "Be quiet and get in here both of you," she hissed at them.

"Hello, Susan my love," slurred Troy. "We're drunk."

"I can tell," she hissed back. Get upstairs and go to bed both of you. And be quiet before you wake up the whole neighborhood."

"Come tuck us in," Troy slurred. Then climb in with me and spend the night."

"Shush! for god's sake. Robert's right here and you'll wake up Mr. M."

But Robert was oblivious to what was going on. He was almost out. He was just giggling and mumbling to himself. They each took a side of him and walked him up the stairs to his room. They laid him on the bed, Mrs. M took off his shoes, and they left him there on top of the covers, fully clothed.

"You're too drunk to go home," she told Troy. "You can sleep in the guest room."

"You come with me. I want to fuck you. I want to fuck you so bad."

"Hush! you are going to wake Mr. M."

"I don't care. I'm not afraid of him."

"Well I am. You don't have anything to lose But I do. So be quiet."

"Okay, okay, shhh," he slurringly whispered, pointing his finger upward in front of his lips. Come tuck me in and hold me."

"Only for a little while, and we've got to be extra quiet."

"Will you be quiet when I fuck you. You're never quiet when I fuck you. You always do a lot of screaming and moaning."

She sat him on the bed and removed his shoes, then undid his shirt, then pulled his pants and underwear down and off. When she saw his cock free, she couldn't resist. She started making love to it; licking the length from the head to the shaft. Then she took his balls and sucked them into her mouth, all the while running her tongue around them. When he started screaming "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! she grabbed a pillow and shoved it over his mouth. She then lay quiet, listening, expecting the door to burst open any second and Alan bursting in on them. She waited, frozen in place, for a couple of minutes. When it remained quiet, she lay back down and cuddled next to Troy. He, though, had been so close to cumming, he felt the immediate need to finish. He rolled her over on her back and entered her. "I've got to fuck you, and I've got to fuck you now," he growled at her. And he fucked her fast and furious. She grabbed a pillow and bit down on it to muffle her screams of ecstasy. They came together, both screaming into their pillows.

Afterwards they fell asleep in each others' arms. Sunlight awoke her in panic. "Oh my god! I've got to go." She nudged Troy awake. "I've got to leave you, Hon. Please don't forget me. I'll text you every day." and she jumped out of bed and ran to her room.

When she hit her own bed, Mr. M, still half asleep, mumbled, "Where'd you go?"

"I just went to the bathroom, Luv. Go back to sleep."

"Okay." And he took her in his arms and fell back into his hungover sleep.

When he awoke at around 10, she had to explain to him that Robert and Troy came home drunk last night and Troy had to spend the night in the guest room.

***

The day after New Years Mrs. M was sitting on the couch not paying attention to what was on the TV, reminiscing the past couple of weeks; sad because they were over, but relishing in the afterglow of the wonderful sex she had enjoyed, when Mr. M came and sat beside her.

"Troy sure has changed since he left for the Academy, hasn't he?" he stated.

"Yes," she almost whispered, her mind still dwelling on the past two weeks.

"He's sure gotten bigger and stronger looking, hasn't he?"

"Uh huh," she whispered again.

"That last fuck with him must have been very hard on you, huh?"

"Yes." She thought she was just thinking it, but it came out as an audible whisper.

When the sound hit her ears she jolted alert. She suddenly realized she had walked into a trap.

"Oh my god! I'm sorry, Hon." and she dropped to her knees before him and put her arms around his knees. "Please, please forgive me. I love you with all my heart. You've got to let me explain."

"I don't know what any amount of explaining can do. Don't you know how you've torn me apart?"

"How long have you known?"

"Probably almost from the beginning. I came home one night and I thought I heard the front door slam. I turned on the outside light and went out front to look, but I didn't see anything. Then I went upstairs and looked in on you and you were in be under the covers, but I could see you were in your old granny nightgown, which I thought was odd because you always slept nude.

"I went back downstairs and fixed a drink and saw a stain on the couch which all looked very suspicious. I wasn't sure of anything, but it all looked odd. Then Saturday evening, I noticed the whole dynamic between you and Troy had changed. Instead of him following you around with his eyes, you were following his every move. And he wasn't calling you Mrs. M, he was calling you Susan. And he wasn't jumping up and doing things for you; instead he seemed to be getting you to do things for him. And it didn't seem like requests, but rather orders: 'Susan, get me another coke;' not even a please, and you'd jump up and get it for him. And when you gave it to him, your fingers would linger on his fingers and you'd touch his arm or shoulder and sometimes run your fingers through his hair.

"Then that Sunday you came out wearing that bikini, which you had never worn before. And you had clearly shaved your pussy in order to wear it. And when I questioned you abut it you said it was for my benefit; but you flaunted yourself to Troy all day, almost ignoring me completely. Then I knew for sure. It didn't even seem like you were trying to hide it.

"And to top it off, the house wasn't being kept so neat, my shirts were no longer being ironed. We got into an argument about it."

"It tore me to pieces. I couldn't get the picture of you and him out of my mind. I got sick. I threw up. I had chills. I felt light-headed and felt like I was going to pass out. I was humiliated. This went on for a few days. Then I started drinking. I started not coming home after work; I'd go to a bar and drink myself into oblivion so I wouldn't have to think about it.

"I really, all these years, I thought we had an almost perfect marriage. It all just blew up in my face. And the humiliation of it. I could almost understand if you were attracted to some successful, handsome guy our age. But an 19-year-old? You turn into slut for a kid? You throw our marriage away for some high school kid? I couldn't understand. I can't understand.

"Then, after a while, I tried to figure out what to do about it. My first instinct was physical harm to both of you. But I decided that would only rain more punishment on myself. I had no desire to go to jail. Divorce with revenge were my next thoughts. But after a while I started to rationalize with myself. I still love you; you have been, until now, a wonderful wife and mother. I didn't want a divorce if things could just get back to the way they were. This was just a short-lived fling, I thought. He would go to school in the fall and you two would forget about each other. He would find somebody his own age and would no longer desire you, and you would realize what you had here and would forget about him.

"And I began to think I was right. About a month after he left things began to get back to the way they were around here. The house was neat again, you sat with me when I got home from work, out sex life was great again.

"Then came Christmas break and it all came tumbling down again; and I realized that that was how it was always going to be in the future. It wouldn't matter how long he had been gone. It wouldn't matter whether or not he was with someone else, if he was engaged, or even married. He would show up and you would spread your legs for him.

"And you may have thought you were being so secretive, but you were so damn obvious. Why do you think Junior went back to school so early or Robert spent so much time with his girlfriend this last week? They saw what was going on and didn't like it, so they wanted to get away.

"So now I'm back to square one. What do I do about it? Are you so in love with him? Do you want to give up everything we have had? Do you want a divorce?"

"No! Absolutely not! I want you! I want to go back to what we've had! I know I don't deserve it, and I can't excuse it, but would you please let me try to explain?" she pleaded.

"I'm sure it won't do any good, but I'll listen. Explain why you turned into such a tramp."

"Believe me, you can't call me anything that I haven't called myself much worse. I used to lie in bed at first hating myself, calling myself every dirty name in the book. And I never meant to hurt you. I wasn't ignoring you because of you; I was hating myself. I thought I didn't deserve you anymore."