All Comments on 'Mrs March: Slut Wife Ch. 01'

by LIPrulz

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice

this is the first multi-part story I had the desire to want to read....would've loved for him to assfuck her and totally dominate her, but great read nonetheless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Absolutely captivating. Can't wait for the coming episode.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Mattie is a nigger and Jasmin is a cheating whore sksnk wife.

This should be placed in intertrashinal. I don't like niggers fucking a white man's wife. If she didn't want to fuck him she should have had a phone ready and called 911. As it is she is as guilty as him/it. Once a nigger fucks a wife she is nigger bait and her husband should kill him. He should be able too since he must be a cop and arrested Matties father. Goes to show you can't take the nigger out of a nigger except to kill him and feed him to the gators like we do in Alabama.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Well written.

Even though this is pretty well trodden territory, I like the way you describe the sex. Enough detail to really evoke a strong image, but not so much that it dominates the story. Good job. Can't wait to read the second part.

BTW, just ignore that previous comment. Inbred morons like that just can't help but show their ignorance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
To the Alabama moron

Man, boy, chump? You are nothing but a racist freak

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Glorious Asian SLUT!!!

Where is she? I want to fuck her to. Great sex and story. Give us part 3 already!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

How could you actually stay with this whore? You're a pathetic wimp! Enjoy the std's bro!!! Sick fuck!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous