All Comments on 'Mrs. Maurice'

by Wifetheif

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I always find myself dissatisfied when helpless beings are cast into inescapable "dungeons of despair"--even when the story in which they exist is well-written and interesting in its plot. The fact that Eileen had recognized her own incapacity to fulfill her husband's needs and fantasies but been psychologically unable to overcome that incapacity even though she'd wished to and tried to--makes her a very sympathetic character. That Mrs. Maurice is also a sympathetic character locked in the trap of her aging body sets up (at least in the mind of this reader) a conflict with no real happy ending--for if one wins the other loses. Somehow that doesn't seem fair.

Obviously this story lends itself to a variety of potential future plot twists; I hope that the author can come up with a way--however many paths he takes us down--to imagine one in which everybody can "live happily ever after, fucking their way to nirvana". So color me a romantic--I can take it.

Kudos on a kickass concept. I originally only gave it 4 out of 5 because I like happy fucking endings--and you didn't give it to me. If I could go back I'd rank it 5 out of 5 for the way you've hooked me on the story and what you might give us in future chapters.

More please. Soon.

KachinaDollKachinaDollalmost 2 years ago

Thanks, I enjoyed reading this. Nicely written and a bit different.

PervertedKnightPervertedKnightalmost 2 years ago

I don't know if I liked this story or not ... very weird. I feel sorry that the wife had been psychologically damaged through no fault of her own, but of course her husband was also the aggrieved party because his wife was essentially frigid. I also feel sorry for Ms. Maurice because of her hard life, but do the ends justify the means? I don't know so I gave you a 3 due to my indecision. I do think, however, that this story belongs in the "Erotic Horror" category rather than "Loving Wives" or "Erotic Couplings".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous