Mrs. McGregor's Tawse Ch. 01

Story Info
Young Stuart meets his new Governess.
4.2k words
4.39
29.5k
30

Part 1 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkKane
MarkKane
66 Followers

Mrs. McGregor's Tawse Ch. 01

Being the journey of Stuart Duncan from shy young man to sissy slave maid Suzanne

By Mark Kane

CHAPTER 1

STUART MEETS MRS. MCGREGOR

"Stuart! Come here, please."

"Yes, Mama." Stewart replied to his stepmother. She was always ordering him around. Wasn't he old enough to be treated with some respect, he thought to himself. I've been eighteen for months now. Just because Dad passed away doesn't make HER boss.

"Stuart, I have reached a decision. I am hiring a new governess for you."

"But Mama, I'm too old for a governess!"

"I'll have no backtalk from you, son! Her name is Mrs. McGregor, and comes highly recommended by my good friend, Jane Marwood. She will be....teaching you to be the son that I want. Your training will begin when Mrs. McGregor arrives this Friday. You are such a good, subservient and compliant boy, I don't think she will have any problems with you"

Stuart's mood swung between irritation at his stepmother and apprehension about meeting Mrs. McGregor and curiosity about what Mama said.

"Subservient and compliant"? "She won't have any problems with me"?

Finally Friday arrived.

Mama told Stuart that this new governess would be arriving after lunch. He spent the time waiting in his bedroom, toying with his cock.

Unknown to Stuart, Mama and Mrs. McGregor were watching him on a closed circuit system from several cameras hidden in his room.

"See?" said Mama.

"Yes, I do." said Mrs. McGregor. "A most disgusting habit that I will soon break him of."

"So how exactly do you expect to transform my stepson?"

"There are several tools a dominant can use. Embarrassment, humiliation, correcting a rebellious attitude, because his preferences and desires have no bearing on what will happen to him. For example, what is his sexual history? A slave relinquishes all control over their own body."

"Slave?" asked Vanna.

"Indeed. Although you didn't come out and say it, from our conversations I realized that that is exactly what you desire. Correct?"

Vanna thought for a moment. "I....guess you're right."

Another pause. "When you used the word I got a...I guess I got a certain sexual thrill."

"I know what you mean, dear." Margaret laughed.

Mrs. McGregor then continued, "Even little things like ordering him to sit while urinating increase his subservience and obedience. Another example would be to order him never to raise his eyes above knee level, unless ordered."

"He IS a very shy and introspective, a very submissive boy. You would think he doesn't seem to be interested in girls at all, but I've found several filthy magazines in his room. Most of them are, what's the term? Oh, yes, femdom."

Mrs. McGregor smiled at this comment.

"VERY interesting." said Mrs. McGregor.

"Anyway, you saw how he likes to play with himself, and he has a habit of stealing and wearing my used panties. He likes to sniff them, too. I....have some videos of him doing exactly that."

The new Governess said, "Hmmm....it sounds like he is already well on the road that we will guide him on."

She paused a moment.

"Something for you to consider, first. I have two methods of breaking a young boy, the slow, methodical way or the fast, accelerated method. Which would you prefer?"

"I think the fastest way possible, of course. I want my stepson transformed into an obedient, submissive toy for my use."

"Of course, dear."

Margaret paused for a second.

"I'm thinking it will be three phases. The first will be you ensnare him into feeling love and sexual desire toward both you and me, thus enslaving him. Step two will be feminization. Force him into girly clothes until it's his daily clothing. Step three, sissifying him. I'm thinking the full French maid treatment, having him mince around the house cleaning, cooking, sexually servicing everyone in the house. And I know just who could give him the needed training."

Mrs. Duncan smiled.

"And can you give me an idea how you will proceed?"

"Of course.

"One extremely important aspect of his training is that he agree at the very beginning that everything that happens to him, all the training, he accepts of his own free will."

"I think I see. Perhaps some sort of written agreement or contract?"

"Hmmmm....that would work. You say he a compliant, obedient boy? We could use it as a tool to overcome any resistance he might evince. A way to keep him obedient.

Anyway, the first step is to humiliate and degrade him on some level daily, some days more than others. For example with a new charge I usually keep him naked for an extended period, then start his feminization. Learn his fantasies and what turns him on. Use this information against him and to your advantage."

"Like I said, Stuart loves to steal my panties."

"Perfect. We'll use that immediately. Those videos you mentioned will come in handy.

Destroy his ego. A male is proud of his body. Denigrate everything about him. Shave him, keep him hairless. Always make fun of his penis. Call it tiny or wee. Give it a new name, like pee-pee or peenie or clitty. Tell him he'd never be able to satisfy a real woman.

Another example I already mentioned: make him sit to urinate. It cuts his male pride to the quick, makes him feel like a girl.

Make him humble himself. Make him beg. Orgasms are a good training tool. At the onset I'd give him one at least once a day, or as many as he can stand. I use a lot of masturbation, along with the VERY rare oral servicing. Then his devotion to his trainer grows by leaps and bounds. Then stop, and control his orgasms. Forbid him to touch himself, catch him, and put a chastity device on him. Then use his desperation as further enhance his devotion to you.

Punish him often and for everything. I usually carry my tawse from a d-ring on my belt, for convenience. Routinely discipline him. This is different than punishment, in that it is formal and regular. I use maintenance spankings once a week.

Learning how to properly accept a punishment is just as important to being a good sissy as chores are. I want to see his determination to accept whatever I want him to endure. I want him to understand it's his obedience, his resolve, his endurance, his pain, his suffering which gives me so much pleasure.

Associating arousal and pleasure with pain and frustration is very much what you want to achieve. We want to train his mind more than his body.

Rituals and routines are important. His regularly scheduled spanking should be preceded by some sort of ritual, bathing, shaving, something like that.

You can make him do lines. Have him write something humiliating 50 or 100 times. Something like "I belong to Mistress" or "I am not worthy of Mistress" or "I am a worthless male"

Objectify him. Treat him as a footstool or a table or a lamp."

"I'm intrigued with the idea of feminization. Do you use estrogen and hormone blockers?"

"No. I don't want to turn him into a girl, just the most feminine, humiliated boy he could be.

It's MUCH better to leave a sissy intact, but caged, and fed ED medicine daily. It drives them to distraction with horniness, and they're willing to do ANYTHING for a release."

"Oh, my. You really are cruel, aren't you?"

Mrs. McGregor just smiled.

Margaret said, "I know we had some long conversations before I got there. I had some requests. Were you able to complete them?"

"Yes indeed. We took one of the bedrooms and converted it into the Punishment Room, equipped like you suggested without Stuart knowing. And we took his measurements and ordered all the feminine attire you said we should get. Some are so nice I just might steal them for myself!"

Margaret laughed. Then she said, "As to the punishment room, it should have a special name, one that will eventually instill fear into you stepson. At home I called mine "The Mistress Chapel".

"I like it. Agreed."

Vanna rang a handbell. In trooped several maids. She said "Before we summons Stuart you must meet my three house servants This is Marta, Mary and May." All three were dressed in frothy maid uniforms and curtsied in turn as they were introduced.

"Girls, this is Mrs. Margaret McGregor, Stuart's new Governess. I'm sure they will all pitch in and help with Stuart, right girls?"

"Yes Ma'am" they answered in unison.

"Especially May, She has a sadistic streak a mile wide. Now one of you go and fetch Stuart, please. Wait, just a minute. My maids are all also well trained and obedient. For example....Marta.....display!"

The Maid immediately lifted her skirt, revealing a pair of skimpy lace panties, a garter belt and stockings.

"Very good, Marta. Dismissed, girls."

The three maids all curtsied and left the room.

Mama said, "I DO like to dress one of them up and play with her for an evening. Marta looks ravishing in black latex. And May in red latex with a whip is amazing!"

"What an....interesting...idea."

"Stuart, this is Mrs. McGregor."

Stuart was stunned. Mrs. McGregor was one of the most beautiful women he had ever seen.

She was mature, yet a youthful maturity, combining grace and beauty. She a bit above 6 feet tall, with brunette hair in a severe bun, wearing red, red lipstick. She was dressed in a white blouse and skirt which ended several inches above her knees, seamed hose and open toed black high heel stilettos which caught his eye. He could see the high arches of her feet in those beautiful high-heels.

"How do you do, Stuart?" Mrs. McGregor spoke with a soft Scottish burr, rolling the "r" in his name.

Stuart stammered "F..f...f...ine."

Mama spoke up. "Stuart, when addressing your Governess, you must be respectful and use her title. Now answer again."

"I'm fine, Mrs. McGre.....errrr.....Governess."

"Very good, son. I'm sure your governess will tell you other respectful modes of address, right, Mrs. McGregor?"

She smiled. "Yes, you can be sure of that."

Mrs. McGregor stood and walked around her new charge.

She towered over the boy in her high heels.

"Lovely young thing, isn't he?" said Stuart's stepmother

"Yes, rather. Not too tall, slim but well muscled. Lovely smooth, pale skin."

Mrs. McGregor ran her hair through his hair. "Nice dirty blonde. It'll look better when it grows in. Maybe with some highlights."

"Blue eyes, I see."

Mrs. McGregor grasped Stuarts chin, turning his head back and forth.

"Delicate ears. We'll have them pierced, of course. Cute, kissable lips."

"How tall is he?"

"Five six," said Mama.

"Nice body. Do you exercise, Stuart?"

"Yes, Mrs. McGregor."

"THAT'S GOVERNESS, BOY!!!" Mrs. McGregor screamed.

"Umm....errrr..yes, Governess."

"Excellent. Maybe we could hire a trainer for you. You have to maintain your body for Mama, don't you?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Stuart, Mrs. McGregor has a contract for you to sign., agreeing that you will, of your own free will, accept her as your Governess and tutor. Do you agree?"

"Do you think it's a good idea, Mommy?"

"Of course, dear. You have to trust your tutor."

"Oh, very well. Do you have a pen?"

It wasn't until much later that Stuart actually got to READ the contract he had signed.

-----

SLAVE CONTRACT OF STUART DUNCAN

"I, Stuart Duncan, hereafter called SLAVE, voluntarily agree to give up all my rights and to become the personal property of Mrs. Vanna Duncan, my Guardian and Stepmother, hereafter called either MOMMY or MISTRESS.

SLAVE agrees, of his own free will, to obey and submit to the tuition of Mrs. Margaret McGregor, hereafter called GOVERNESS, for any training she wishes to inculcate. At no time may SLAVE willfully disobey the orders of GOVERNESS and agrees to accept any education and any punishment GOVERNESS wishes to inflict on SLAVE.

All of the SLAVE'S possessions belong to MISTRESS, to be used as MISTRESS sees fit.

SLAVE agrees that his feelings and wishes are irrelevant.

SLAVE has no right to modesty or privacy.

SLAVE agrees that he belongs to MISTRESS and GOVERNESS, and exists solely for the pleasure of MISTRESS and GOVERNESS.

SLAVE understands that all he does, all he has is not a right but a privilege, granted only as MISTRESS and GOVERNESS allow.

Signed _________________

"Go to your room, Stuart. Mrs. McGregor will be along shortly."

"Yes, Mama."

After he left Mrs. McGregor burst out laughing.

"Ach, that laddie will be one of the easiest man-child I've ever trained. A natural submissive. Did you see him staring at my legs and feet? Did you notice the bulge in the front of his pants?"

"Ha....yes, I did. He IS rather well endowed."

Mrs. McGregor chuckled again.

"My dear, how would you EVER know that?"

*****

There was a sharp rap at Stuart's door, then it was flung open and Mrs. McGregor entered.

"The first thing you must remember, laddie, is that you NEVER close your door. Understood? We'll have to have it removed entirely."

"But Mrs. McGregor," Stuart stammered, "what if I'm getting dressed?"

Mrs. McGregor laughed. "Sorry, that's something you won't have to worry about. There will be no false modesty while you are under my charge."

"Well we might as well get started. The first thing I want you to do is take your shirt off. Then your shoes, then your pants."

"I can't do that. You'd see me almost naked!"

"Oh, laddie, I'm going to see a lot more than that. Now get started."

Stuart reluctantly started unbuttoning his shirt.

"Hurry UP!!" Mrs. McGregor snapped.

Stuart fumbled, trying to undo his shirt. He got it off and dropped it on the floor.

"Stuart, a good boy is always neat. Pick your shirt up and fold it and lay in that chair."

"Now your shoes."

He unlaced and removed his shoes.

"Now your pants"

"Please, Mrs. McGregor, do I have to?"

"You will address me as Governess. And your carelessness goes into your book."

Stuart thought to himself "What book?" He was soon to find out, much to his chagrin.

"And indeed you do. Now hurry up."

Stuart slowly unbuckled his belt, and pulled down the zipper then unbuttoned his pants.

They dropped to half mast.

He pulled his legs out of the pants and left them on the floor.

Mrs. McGregor snapped her fingers and pointed at the pants. Stuart folded them neatly.

"Now your underpants, please."

"But...but...but...."

"I GAVE YOU AN ORDER BOY. DO AS YOUR TOLD OR ELSE YOU'LL END UP ACROSS MY KNEES BEING SPANKED!!!"

"Yes, Governess," he said reluctantly.

He slowly pulled down his shorts.

Again he left them crumpled on the floor. Then he picked them up without being ordered.

"Obedient already. A natural submissive." Mrs. McGregor thought to herself.

He was left clad in his undershirt and pair of socks. The shirt was long enough to cover his genitals.

"That will never do, boy. Lift your t-shirt up so I can see you."

"I...I...I....can't. I'd be too...embarrassed."

Stuart's cheeks turned bright red.

"You SHOULD be embarrassed, standing half naked in front of a fully clothed woman. But laddie, you have to learn that when I give an order, you are going to obey me. No matter how reluctant or embarrassed you are."

Stuart tugged at the hem of his t-shirt, trying to make sure he didn't expose himself, which was difficult because his penis had started to erect and poke the material out.

"Come over here and stand right in front of me, boy."

Stuart walked to her slowly.

Mrs. McGregor snapped "HANDS BEHIND YOUR BACK!"

Her voice was so commanding that Stuart unthinkingly obeyed her.

Mrs. McGregor ran her hands over his bulge.

"Well well well, boy, embarrassment and humiliation must turn you on. That's a good thing to know."

She ran her hand up and down several times over his covered cock.

"Here's what's going to happen. First, you are going to obey me and expose yourself. Then you wait at attention while I fetch some things from my room. THEN you are going to get a severe spanking for your disobedience. You see boy I ALWAYS demand instant, unthinking action when I tell you something. Understand?"

"Yes, Mrs. McGregor.....errr....Governess" Stuart almost moaned.

"Good, now lift the hem of your shirt and let me see you."

Stuart reluctantly brought his hands from behind his back and grasping the hem of the t-shirt slowly lifted it. His face got, if it were even possible, even redder.

He exposed his erect circumcised penis and two lovely testicles topped with a puff of fine blonde pubic hair.

She tugged at his pubes and said "This will never do. Not at all."

Then Mrs. McGregor once again reached out, this time grasping his cock's head and rubbing her thumb and forefinger together. Then she caressed his balls. Stuart gasped in surprise, then moaned as the pleasuring continued.

"Cute little penis."

"Alright, turn around and pull your shirt up the back. Let's see your bum."

Stuart complied, lifting the shirt above his butt.

Again, Mrs. McGregor reached out and caressed the pale globes.

"Very good, child. Now lean forward, feet apart, and put your hands on your knees."

"Do I have to?"

"Stuart, you are in a world of trouble already. Do as you are told."

Stuart leaned forward and Mrs. McGregor reached out and separated the globes of his ass, exposing the hidden little rosebud. She thought to herself "What a lovely, virgin little hole."

"Please, err...Governess, don't do that!"

Mrs. McGregor gave his a resounding whack on his right ass cheek.

"Be quiet, boy."

She then drove a finger all the way inside him.

He moaned and bucked, trying to dislodge the intruding digit.

"STAND STILL!"

Then she smacked him again.

----

"First take those stupid socks off. I want you completely naked".

"Now stand up, turn around hands behind your head." snapped Mrs. McGregor.

Stuart obeyed. By interlocking his fingers behind his head the t-shirt rode up, leaving him completely exposed.

"Now stay in this position until I return."

Mrs. McGregor left Stuart waiting for 15 minutes, the better to raise his anxiety level.

She returned carrying a magazine, pair of scissors and a wooden hairbrush.

She moved a straight backed chair to the middle of the room, then she sat in front of the embarrassed boy.

She reached out and started snipping through the material of the t-shirt. Up his chest, then both arms. the shredded shirt fell to his feet.

"Now, child, your training really begins. Over my lap for your first spanking."

Mrs. McGregor sat, grabbed his arm and threw him over her lap.

She immediately started a hand spanking, SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

Stuart reached back with his hand in a attempt to cover his ass.

Mrs. McGregor grasped his hand, twisting it into the small of his back, then continued the spanking.

"Ok, boy, you're nicely warmed up. Now for your real punishment."

Stuart gasped.

Mrs. McGregor picked up the hairbrush and started beating his ass.

"OW OW OW OW" Stuart screamed at the pain.

Mrs. McGregor continued for several minutes then pushed the boy onto the floor. Stuart writhed in pain and rubbed his red, red, behind.

"Stand up, boy. There are several lessons you have to learn from today. You never disobey my direct orders. You never try to cover yourself when you're being spanked. Do you understand, boy?"

"Yes Governess." Stuart sniffed.

"Now it's corner time. You will stand in that corner of the room with your hands behind your head until I tell you otherwise."

The naked, sniveling boy walked to the corner and placed his hands behind his head.

Mrs. McGregor smiled at the display, a subservient, crying, red assed soon-to-be slave standing in the corner. She picked her magazine up and started reading.

After about a half hour she called to the boy, "Stuart, come here and stand in front of me. Good, hands behind your back."

MarkKane
MarkKane
66 Followers
12