All Comments on 'Mrs. McGregor's Tawse Ch. 01'

by MarkKane

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
BigGreg8xBigGreg8xover 2 years ago

Absolutely Brilliant!!! More of this story please!! The character's are wonderful! Please hurry with part 2!!!

BigGreg8xBigGreg8xover 2 years ago

I won't forget your name!! I had a teacher when I was at primary school of that name who used to slipper us! girls as well on the bare bottom!! Perhaps that's why I'm kinky!!!??

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, a pretty good start. I would have liked a bit more descriptions of his first few days and to the end of his first weekly maintenance spanking. Oh sure we are told he feels humiliated but what are his thoughts when they finally put him to bed? What did he feel like when he woke up naked? What services did he do the rest of his first day and the next several days? Did he service the maids, his stepmom, or the governess?

The maids suddenly came into the story? Did his stepmom and the maids ever humiliate him before the governess showed up? I would have thought he would have been introduced to the house routine before now.

Well, I guess we should learn more of his femdom adventures so please keep writing often.

frankjohnson2448frankjohnson2448over 2 years ago

Well done. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bravo!!!

thekeenreaderthekeenreaderabout 2 years ago

Love this series. Can't wait to work my way through it all

jamieanne63jamieanne63about 2 years ago

Oh! What a wonderful first chapter! I can see this is essentially a novel and will take me a while to read, but I looking forward to savoring every delicious chapter! I love strict women, harsh discipline, austere rules and strict regimes...I think I will not be disappointed here! Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I am impressed by the quantity of silly offerings on this site.

Vittorio Vittorossi

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Amazing- I love it! I adore dominant ladies and to serve them and be subject to their strict rules and severe discipline is bliss for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous