Mrs. McGregor's Tawse Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She once again reached out and started caressing his cock and balls until he was, once again, completely erect.

"Stuart, I have decided that your right to clothing is revoked. You will continue your CFNM life until such time as I feel you have earned the right to wear something. I will have one of the maids gather all your clothing and donate them to charity.

"Please, Governess, don't...."

Mrs. McGregor slapped Stuart across the face.

"SILENCE! There's a reason I give orders like this. Keeping a slave naked reinforces my superiority, your inferiority and the mindset that a slave should have. Yes I said slave. That is what you are and what you will be trained to be. Being naked in front of your stepmother and the help will reinforce those feelings of shame and subservience you need to have. You DO want to be my and your Mommy's slave, do you not?"

Red faced, Stuart was staring at Mrs. McGregor's legs and feet.

Almost whispering he replied, "Yes. Yes I do, Governess."

"Good. First thing, Nose against the wall, hands behind your head. Stay in that position until I summon you."

Mrs. McGregor gave house maid Marta, several orders, the first of which was to fetch Stuart to the living room where she waited with Stuart's step-mother.

Marta entered the boys room. Mrs. McGregor had left the door open.

He stood facing the wall in position, leaving his reddened ass exposed. Marta smiled at the scene.

"Ahem, Stuart? Your Governess has instructed me to conduct you to the living room. Come along."

Stuart stood and blushed at being exposed in front of a maid.

Marta had Stuart walk ahead of her so she could look at his ass.

-----

Finished with Stuart, Marta gathered up the other two maids and went to Stuart's room, where they bagged and removed every bit of male clothing there.

"Completely naked? All the time?" asked Maid Mary.

"That's what Mrs. McGregor told me." said Marta.

"Oh, this is going to be FUN!' exclaimed Maid May.

-----

Mama and Mrs. McGregor were awaiting his arrival.

"Ah, Stuart. Come here and kneel in front of us. Hands behind your head. We have something serious to discuss with you."

"From now on your life will be about service and obedience. And I will train you in both.

Now repeat after me."

"You can never say 'no'."

"I can never say 'no'."

"Disobedient boys get punished"

Stuart gulped. "Disobedient boys get punished."

"Good boys get rewarded."

"Good boys get rewarded."

"You must always be naked. Or wearing whatever I choose for you."

"I will always be naked. Or wear whatever you choose for me."

"You are not to speak without permission."

"I will not speak without permission."

"You are not allowed to touch your cock without permission."

"I am not allowed to touch my c...c.....c....cock without permission."

"You are not allowed to cum without permission"

"I am not allowed to cum without permission."

"You are forbidden to request an orgasm."

"I am not allowed to request an orgasm."

"One of my unbreakable rules is that whenever I allow you to cum, you have to eat it."

"WHAT??!??!???"

"Stuart, you will be punished for that outburst. Now repeat it."

"I have to...to...eat.....my cum."

Mrs. McGregor pulled out her notebook and made a notation.

"THIS" Said Mrs. McGregor, holding up the notebook, "is your punishment book. Any infractions of these rules will be entered in this book subject to weekly review before your maintenance spanking."

"Repeat that. You will be receiving a weekly maintenance spanking."

"I will be getting a weekly maintenance spanking."

"BUT.....you may be punished you at any time, for any reason. Or for no reason at all. Repeat."

"I may be punished for any reason of for no reason at all."

"You may be bound at any time, for any reason. Or for no reason at all."

"I may be bound at any time, for any reason. Or for no reason at all."

"You will obey my every order, my every whim."

"I will obey your every order, your every whim."

"You exist to give me pleasure."

"I exist to give you pleasure."

"Do you understand these rules, slave? The only right you have is the right to beg.

You exist to serve and adore me."

"Yes, Governess, I exist to serve and adore you."

"From now on when you hear this..." she shook a small bell "...you are to report to me instantly. I prefer to call you with a hand bell." Somehow it made it more...demeaning... to be called like this. "I do not have to raise my voice and the sound carried quite well through the house. Your Step-Mother will use a different bell so you can differentiate between us."

-----

For the next several weeks it seemed to Stuart that no matter how many times his Mama or Mrs. McGregor or one of the house maids would see him naked it was always like the first time. Embarrassing and degrading. Even so he couldn't help himself from getting painfully erect every time he was with them, thus adding further to his shame.

Everywhere he seemed to turn there was something to embarrass and humiliate him, which made him swoon with desire and longing. The more he saw, the more he was aroused. The more aroused he got the more embarrassed he got. The more embarrassed he got the more aroused he got.

But he was not allowed to touch himself. He couldn't even REQUEST permission to touch himself.

12