Mrs. McGregor's Tawse Ch. 07

Story Info
Vignettes from Stuart's training.
2.4k words
4.19
5k
2
0

Part 7 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkKane
MarkKane
66 Followers

"Ah, slave, I think you're beginning to get it. Now come with me."

She reattached the dog leash.

She snapped her fingers and pointed.. "Down." She said

She got down on his hands and knees. She tugged the leash.

She led Suzanne to the bathroom. She had to pee.

---

"Now it's time for you to start learning another aspect of your slavery. It's time for my shower. You are to position yourself in whatever way I want, and to stay in that position until I allow you to move, Understand, slave?"

"Yes, Governess."

"Good. You may kneel now."

Mrs. McGregor was wearing a robe, which she took off.

"Remove my panties, slave."

He reached out to grasp the panties and Governess slapped his hand away.

"Did I say you could touch me? No. You are to remove them using your mouth."

He mouthed the waistband, dragging it down a bit, and continued biting and pulling the cloth until in lay around her feet.

"Turn around, get down on your hand and knees. You are going to be something useful, for a change. You are now a towel rack."

With that she unfolded and draped a large towel over his back.

"Nice, but not perfect. Stand up, hands behind your head. Mouth open." she snapped.

She kneaded his clitty until she once again had a full erection.

She took a corner of the towel and put it in her mouth.

"Bite down. Don't let go. If you drop it, you WILL be punished. Oh, and if you lose your little hardon, you'll be punished. "

Mistress proceeded to take a long, leisurely shower, leaving Stuart with aching jaws, waiting for her to finish.

At long last the shower stopped.

The shower door opened, and Governess stared hard at her slave.

"Well, you idiot, are you going to dry me or not?"

When Stuart had finished, she told him to get her hairbrush out of the drawer.

He tried to hand it to her, after retrieving it.

"Stupid, how are you supposed to present things to me?"

"On my knees, Mistress."

"And are you on your knees, slave?"

"No, Mistress."

"And what does that mean, slave?"

"That I should be punished, Mistress?"

"What else did I tell you?"

"That if I lost my clitty got soft that you would punish me."

"Correct, slave. Assume the correct position, and ask me to punish you."

He knelt, presenting the hair brush to Mistress on upturned palms.

"Please, Governess, I've been a disobedient slave and forgot my instructions. Please punish me so I won't forget again."

"Very well, I want you to bend over and put both hands on the edge of the tub. Now, lift your right foot up there, too. Left foot out. Further."

He stood in this awkward position while Mistress toyed with his balls.

"I want a count during your punishment, slave. You remember how, don't you?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Very good, slave."

She then started rubbing the bristles over his butt, the insides of his thighs, then started on his clitty and balls.

With a "crack" she slapped his ass with the flat side of the brush.

"One. Thank you, Mistress."

Crack.

"Two. Thank you, Mistress"

Slap.

"Three. Thank you, Mistress."

She stopped when she reached fifty.

---

Everywhere he seemed to turn there was something to make him swoon with desire and longing. The more he saw, the more he was aroused. The more aroused he got the more embarrassed he got. The more embarrassed he got the more aroused he got.

Which is what Mrs. McGregor was looking for.

---

"Stuart, I've been thinking, and you know it's just not right that I ignore you during my favorite TV show. Even though you're kneeling naked at my feet with your hands behind your head like the good slave you are, wearing just a dog collar and a cock ring.

So here's a game we are going to play. I want you to go to my room and get six different spanking instruments. I'll leave the choice up to you.

I also want you to get a die from one of the games down in the basement.

Run along, before the show starts."

"Very good slave. line them up on the coffee table.

From left to right we have, 1. the ping pong paddle 2. the light whip 3. the strap 4. the long paint stirrer 5. the light wood paddle and 6. the spanker.

Excellent choices, slave.

Now, here are the rules to the game.

When an ad comes on, I'll pause the TV, then I'll take the die and roll it.

If it comes up a one, a two or a three, I'm going to play with your peepee and balls until you're ready to cum. Of course, you're not allowed an orgasm without my permission, so don't you dare spurt.

But, if I roll a four, a five or a six, I get to roll the die two more times. The first roll is to choose which

instrument I'm going to use on you. the second roll is for the number of strokes you are going to receive.

But if I roll a one a single stroke of the paddle hardly seems to be enough. So I'm going to multiply the

number by ten. So, if the first roll is a six then you're going to be spanked. The second roll is a three, so

you have to get the strap and get on your knees present it on your open palms and ask me to spank you.

The third roll is a two. You will assume whatever position I order you to assume and will receive 20

strokes with the strap.

Oh, I forgot, run back up to the bedroom and get some lubricant. I may need it. Oh, and a pair of the latex

gloves."

The slave returned to his governess, crawling on hands and knees, and presented the items to her.

"Excellent job, Stuart. Good boy."

Mistress pats the kneeling slave like she would a dog.

"Now, for some more good news. While I'm watching my show, you get to act as a footstool! Isn't that

wonderful?"

"Yes, Governess. Thank you Governess."

"So, down on your hands and knees, "Kelly & Ryan" is coming on."

Slave assumed his position, and his Mistress put her feet on his back.

"We'll be right back after these messages..."

Mrs. McGregor picked up the remote and paused the TV.

"Ok, slave, get me the die and I'll take my first roll."

She shook the die in her hand and rolled it across the floor.

"Well, just don't kneel there, go look and tell me what number came up".

Stuart crawls across the floor to the die and says, "Five, Governess"

"Oh, goody. You get spanked. Fetch it back to me and we'll see what you get spanked with."

He crawls back to his Mistress, and again she rolls it across the floor.

"It's a three, mistress."

"So, what are you going to be punished with, slave?"

"The strap, Mistress"

"Now for the last part give me the dice again, and I'll see how many strokes you receive."

She rolls the die across the floor for the third time.

Slave crawls to where the die lay and reported, "It's a two, Governess."

"Wonderful. Twenty with the strap. This is going to be fun. First go to the kitchen and bring in the

footstool and put it in the archway between the two rooms."

Stuart crawled to the kitchen and had to push the stool while on his hands and knees.

"Now crawl to me and present me with the strap."

Slave picked up the doubled over leather strap. and presented it to Governess on her open palms.

"What's this for, slave?", Governess asked.

"For you to spank me with, ma'am"

"And what happens when you get spanked, slave? Slave counts each stroke and thanks Mistress, doesn't he?

"Yes, Mistress."

"Stand on the stool, reach up and grasp the top of the archway. Then we'll begin."

The position slave was in stretched his body so he almost had to stand on his toes the reach high enough.

Mistress walked over carrying the strap, and ran her hands over slaves ass, then caressed his balls, then ran her hand over a semi-erect clitty.

"I like this, it's VERY convenient."

She drew back and delivered the first stroke.

SMACK!

"One, Mistress. Thank you very much."

WHACK!

"Two, Mistress, thank you very much."

.

.

.

SWACK!!

"AHHHHHHHH. Twenty, Mistress, thank you very much."

Mistress reached out and caressed slaves reddened butt.

"Down."

Slave got onto his hands and knees, and kissed Mistress's feet.

"Thank you for my correction, Governess."

"You're welcome, slave. Now resume your position."

Stuart crawled back to the couch, still on hands and knees.

Mistress, sat, placed her feet on his back and picked up the remote.

"We'll be right back after these messages..."

Mistress paused the TV again.

"Very well, slave, you know what to do."

The slave picked up the die and presented it to his Mistress.

She rolled it across the floor and the slave crawled to it and announced "It's a three, Mistress."

"Oh, goody, I get to play with you. Wait. For how long?"

Mistress thought for a second.

"I know, hand me the die again. I'll roll it and the number is how many minutes I play with your cock."

Mistress rolled the die across the floor again and the slave crawled to it. "Two, Mistress."

"Oh, only two minutes? How disappointing for you. Oh, well, stand here in front of me." She set the time on her phone.

Mistress started toying with the slave.

"You're going to tell me when you're right at the edge, aren't you, slave."

"Yes, Mistress

"Although only two minutes will hardly be enough time for you even to get hard, will it slave."

"No, Mistress."

The cock ring around the base of the slaves genitals lifted them up, as if presenting themselves to the Mistresses' ministrations.

She gently played with the slave penis, and she started to get aroused, when the alarm sounded and Margaret said, "Times up!

"Back in position." She snapped her fingers and pointed down. Slave resumed the position at her feet, and again she placed her feet on his back and restarted her program.

"We'll see YOU tomorrow!..."

"Well that was enjoyable. Stuart, get the die and roll it twice. Tell me the total. You see I want to edge you for a while. If you've never been edged, that's where I play with your clitty until you're ready to cum, then I just....stop."

Stuart's eyes widened if fear.

"Do you get it? I play with your clitty. Then I'm going to stop for a while. When I see you beginning to go soft I'm going to start again. And you're going to tell me when you get to the edge again, aren't you."

"Yes, Miss."

"You rolled a four and a three making seven."

"Yes, Miss."

"Alright, then we're going to do this seven times. Each time you're going to tell me when you're right on the edge."

"Yes, Miss."

"After edge number seven I'm going to sit on your face and you're going to lick me until I come."

"Yes, Miss."

"That will be your thank you to me for not letting you come."

*whimper*

"You DO want to thank me for not letting you come, don't you, lover?"

*inaudible*

"Sorry, what was that?"

"Yes, Governess!"

---

Mrs. McGregor sat down for a while for a glass of wine.

Musing, she was thinking about Stuart.

"Face it, girl, there's nothing you like more than administering a good hard spanking. I really think it it's great that I put boy or girl or a sissy over my knee and it helps them to learn how to be polite, respectful and obedient. But..."

She gave a little chuckle.

"..I have to admit that I find a spanking sexually fulfilling. I love it when a slave comes to me naked and chastized, face red with embarrassment. And boys and sissy gurls, even when they are in chastity can't hide their arousal. Which is to be expected when I'm wearing lacy lingerie and stocking, or a corset and a rubber skirt, and elbow length opera gloves. And the five inch heels always help."

Another little laugh.

"It's the feeling of power I get when I place a slave over my knee. It's so...erotic. Feeling a slave flinch when I caress their ass with my gloved hand. The pleas, the 'Please Governess, be gentle', the 'please Governess I won't do it again' is better than any aphrodisiac. My nipples are so hard, and my panties are sopping. But the best part is ordering a slave to pleasure me with their tongue after their spanking. Pure bliss."

She sighed, finished her wine and went to her bedroom.

"Maybe the pink vibrator tonight" she thought.

Suzanne was still awake when Margaret returned to her room.

The buzz and the sound of her orgasms kept him awake for another hour.

---

Governess McGregor sentences Stuart to yet another spanking. This time he wouldn't be in chastity, a small mercy, because Margaret knew what would happen. She had donned a punishment outfit, corset, Black rubber skirt, black leather gloves, stocking and ankle boots deliberately. The sound of her heels as she approached the Mistress Chapel, she knew, would cause Stuart to erect.

She knew he would have moved the punishment chair to the middle of the room and then place himself kneeling in a corner, hands behind his head.

As she sat she snapped, "Stuart, fetch the lubricant, please."

He walked to the closet, his erection bobbing, and got the bottle, approached his Governess and knelt.

"Well???" Governess sneered. "You know what to do."

The naked slave uncapped the bottle then poured a generous amount of lube over her shiny rubber skirt, then stood and draped himself over his tormentor's lap.

She lectured Stuart, that he was a bad boy, that he should be able to control his disgusting erections, that getting one was a sign of disrespect toward her. None of which was true, because her aim was to CAUSE him to erect uncontrollably.

When she was finally finished verbally humiliating him, the spanking started.

And, inevitably, between the heat generated by the punishment and his erections slipping over Governess's lubricated lap, he produced a huge orgasm. But Mrs. McGregor didn't stop. She kept spanking and spanking and spanking until his ass was vivid red, then spanked him some more. Of course he got another erection and of course had another orgasm.

With that Mrs. McGregor pushed the bawling, sobbing boy on the floor.

"DID I SAY YOU COULD CUM?!?!?!?!?!" she screamed.

"GO AND FETCH MY TAWSE!!!"

MarkKane
MarkKane
66 Followers