Mrs. McGregor's Tawse Ch. 08

Story Info
Stuart is feminized.
3.3k words
4.31
6.9k
2

Part 8 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkKane
MarkKane
65 Followers

CHAPTER 8

FEMINIZATION

Mommy came into Stuart's room. She asked "Stuart, you've been running around the house stark naked for what, months now?"

Stuart blushed at being reminded of his unclothed state and answered, "Yes, Mommy."

"You DO remember your lessons, that nakedness brings humility and service, correct?"

"Yes, Mommy."

"Well, you haven't complained about it, so as a reward I've been shopping online and bought you some clothes."

Stuart's face lit up in delight.

"Really, Mommy? Can I see them?"

"Of course, dearie. Go and fetch Mrs. McGregor, and meet me in the living room "

She had package after package waiting when they arrived.

She started pulling out tissue wrapped bundles.

"We'll start with these."

She unwrapped a pair of sheer, lacy woman's panties.

Stuart's eyes went wide.

"I..I...I can't wear THEM!" he exclaimed.

"Of course you can, and will. This is what you will be wearing every day now. Besides, you know that Mrs. McGregor and my panties get you erect in seconds, right? I mean look at your little peenie right now!"

Stuart blushed a bright red.

She continued unwrapping. Thong panties, bikini panties, hipster panties, brief panties, high cut panties. Lace and satin, plain and fancy, ruffled, even some crotchless panties. Plain white cotton panties, little girl panties with Pooh Bear, Hello Kitty and Mickey Mouse.

Mama held up a pair of pink lace bikini panties. "I think these are my favorite."

Stuart yelled "I'm NOT wearing them!"

Mrs. McGregor stood, grabbed Stuart by the ear and dragged him to Mommy, then forced him over her lap. She wedged his head between her own legs as Mommy started spanking Stuart.

Fifteen minutes later Stuart was a crying, sobbing mass laying at Mommy 's feet. Mrs. McGregor dragged him upright by his ear, facing Mommy.

"Two things, Stuart. You WILL wear what you're ordered to wear. And your erection when I started pulling these panties out gives you away. Doesn't it, Stuart?"

In a whisper Stuart said, "Yes Mommy."

"Good. I forgive you. Now for the rest of your new clothes."

Mommy opened and brought out bras, garter belts, and stockings, and corsets.

"This is cute" Mama said holding up a stocking package. "Crotchless pantyhose. They will leave you completely exposed."

Next she pulled out corsets. There were several types, overbust, underbust, waist trainers, longlines and cinchers, bustiers, in all sorts of materials, satin and mesh, cotton and leather, even brocade.

"The steel boned waist trainer corsets will do an especially good job in shaping your waistline."

The corsets came with a belt Stuart didn't recognize, but soon learned was a locking shackle.

"Now the shapewear, Stuart. And these are called panty girdles. I particularly like this panty shaper, the built in thong lifts and separates your ass cheeks. I also like the long-line girdles. Get one of these on and you can forget about playing with your peenie. Of course this open bottom girdle gives free access to your peenie. And has six garters, too."

"Now, night clothes. I got you two full-length satin nightdresses, several lace and sheer baby dolls, a lacy chemise, a pink satin boys shirt. I just love this, a lace and chiffon peignoir. AND you have a sheer black kimono to wear."

"Oh, and this is lovely" She held up a chemise, sheer white, bell sleeves with lace trim on the arms and a very feminine bow.

"Next I bought you some makeup. This cute little kit contains everything you'll need to make yourself pretty. Let's get started with that, okay?"

"Ah, yes, here are the breast forms for you . You will look much more feminine when you wear these."

"Please, Mistress...not....not..."

"Yes, Stewart. You WILL wear them. They will give you a delicious feminine figure."

"And of course I didn't forget to buy you wigs. Lots of them."

Stuart was wide eyed and shook his head.

"And then we have some really cute aprons for you to wear."

"Let's see. Ah, yes. Open these."

Stuart discovered that she had bought an assortment of chastity devices. And butt plugs.

The piece d'resistance were the high heels.

Shoes of all kinds, pointed toe mary-jane, mary-jane platform, 4 1/2 Inch Heel Black Patent Mary Jane, T-strap, black patent pumps, closed & open-toed wedge, mule, slingback, ankle strap, open toe stilettos, platform wedges and boots, 4 1/2 Heel, Mary Jane Pumps, 4" Marabou slippers with a puff of fur, Victorian ankle boots and more.

"And these are very convenient for training, Stuart. They're call shoe locks. They go around the shoe and then, viola! they lock, making it impossible for you to remove your shoes. Ingenious, huh?"

"Oh, I forgot. Stockings. Let's try on a pair of your new panties and a pair of stockings, shall we? I'll even let you pick a pair."

He picked the pair of lacy pink briefs Mommy had shown him earlier.

"Step in, honey."

Mommy held them open for Stuart step into. He was naked and trembling, but obeyed. Mama pulled the panties up to his waist, then Mrs. McGregor started stroking his penis and balls and ass.

"Don't they feel good, Stuart?"

"Yes Mommy."

"Your little peenie looks so pretty, all hard and showing so nicely, sweetie. I guess you like your pretty panties."

"Oooff... Governess, that feels so good."

She continued slowly stroking his peenie.

Finally the slave boy gave a shudder and came into his pretty new panties.

"Get cleaned up, I want to see how you look with more of the panties I bought you."

Stuart removed the sopping panties, wiped his penis, then licked the panties crotch clean.

For Stuart's first corseting Mrs. McGregor took Stuart to the Mistress Chapel, bound his hands above his head, then forced his feet into a pair of thigh high pink boots, then ball gagged him.

"That's so you can't complain , child."

The corset, in hot pink vinyl, is wrapped around her waist and then laced up. Mrs. McGregor then had Maid Marta start tightening the laces in order to close the corset in the back. She finally resorts to placing her foot in the middle of Stuart's back and shoving while pulling the laces to finish the job. Stuart is whimpering during this whole process, but the final tugs make him give a gag muffled wail as the two edges meet in the middle of his back.

Mrs. McGregor ties off the laces, then walks around to inspect her handiwork.

"Verra nice, Stuart. You have a nice hourglass figure now. We'll leave you here so you can get used to the feeling of being feminized and corseted."

---

For the next five days Stuart went through intense coaching as to how to walk in high heels. Each day the heels got higher and higher.

Mrs. McGregor started by dressing him appropriately, a tightly cinched corset, black fishnet stockings and one of his new wigs. Then she would lead Stuart into the shoe closet. She would place the shoes on Stuart's feet, then use locking shoe straps. His erection was on prominent display while he was being dressed.

She really didn't like him being erect for this training, so she had Stuart pick out a chastity cage, forced him into it and locked it shut.

"I really like the pink silicon chastity cage you chose, Stuart. You'll wear this for the next several days, until your training is completed. Now let's begin."

She had his walk up and down a few times, to get used to the feel of the heels. Placing a book on his head, she had him walk back and forth. For the next few hours she had him practice walking in the heels. Showing him how to walk placing his heel down first and adding a little mincing motion with each step. How to place one foot in front of the other. How to move his hips with each stride. Arms had to be held elbows in, forearms raised, hands held limply. However, if the book fell from his head he has to bend over, hands on a table, for a stripe from Mrs. McGregor's cane. His ass was marked many welts from the cane, but he was eventually able to walk across the room and back without losing the book.

The next day his training continued using the same technique, but now the heels were even higher. As a bonus, Mrs. McGregor had a vibrating butt plug ensconced firmly in his ass. She promised him two stripes of the cane if he lost the book.

The third day she had him dressed, wearing the plug, then something new. Tying Stuart's hands together in the middle of his back, she place a heavy book on his head. Hanging from the book by a string were two nipple clamps. she attached them, then instructed Stuart to start walking. The pain in his nipples was bad, but he was terrified in case he DID lose the book, the pain would be excruciating. And the promised caning was three stripes.

The day's training over, Mrs. McGregor had Stuart kneel on a cushion, a book balanced on his head, another book lying in his hands, arms fully extended. Dropping any of the books earned him another stripe from the cane. Mrs. McGregor finally decided that he was too exhausted to continue, so she had him lean forward, head on the ground, arms extended out and delivered another half dozen with the cane.

Day 4 consisted of Stuart walking up and down a set of stairs, wearing a lovely tight, sheer white dress, almost a hobble skirt. His pink chastity cage was visible through the sheer material. Over and over again. At the beginning of the day Mrs. McGregor allowed the boy to hold onto the banister. Three hours later he was perfectly comfortable walking up and down the steps unsupported. And his rear was crisscrossed with marks from the cane which also showed through the dress.

Day 5 continued the training, but with a twist.

The locking shoes straps were connected with a short chain, forcing him to take even shorter steps, and making the book balancing even more difficult.

At the end of the day the slaves rear was a masterpiece of the art of caning: crisscrossed welts all the way down to the thighs.

Of course interspaced with his shoe training Stuart was forced to don all sorts of feminine underwear, and accouterments.

At the end of the fifth day of Stuart's training Mommy and Mrs. McGregor were talking.

"Margaret, you are a miracle worker. I never expected Stuart to accept being feminized without making a fuss. And he is just so...so..."

"Horney?"

Mommy burst into laughter.

"Exactly. Anyway, I'd like to give you this."

She handed an envelope to Margaret.

"It's a bonus for doing such a good job."

Inside was a check for $100,000.

"Vanna, I never expected this. It's...it's incredible."

"Well, you earned it. Now let's call Stuart in and give him a little treat, too."

---

STUART'S NEW NAME

Mommy had Stuart kneel before her.

"Stuart, since this is the start of your journey into your female side, and can no longer use your given name. Let's see....Stuart.....Stewie......Susie. I have it. Your new name is 'Suzanne'. We can also use 'Susie' and 'Sue'. And you are no longer a boy or man or anything masculine, you are a panty wearing sissy, You are now a gurl, spelled g..u...r...l. Do you like your new name, gurl?"

The newly named Suzanne hesitated for a second. Then, "Yes, Mommy."

"Now, since you are now a gurl, you no longer have a penis. What you have is a clitty. Repeat."

"I no longer have a penis, I have a clitty."

"You no longer have testicles. You have plums or marbles or eggs."

"I no longer have balls."

"Correct, sissy."

Mommy and Mrs. McGregor had summoned the three house maids to the living room, then ordered them to strip. Stuart was, as was usual, kneeling in front of his Governess, hands laced behind his neck, now wearing a bra and panties, garter belt and stocking and four inch black patent heels. He couldn't help himself he had to stare at the three beautiful, naked women.

Mommy told the maids, "There has been a change of status for Stuart. We have decided that it's time for his next step, into full feminization. With this change of status he is no longer a he, she is a sissy gurl, and her name is now 'Suzanne'. I am going to extend to each of you full authority over Suzanne. You may use HER in any way you wish. Suzanne, you are to obey these ladies like you would Mrs. McGregor or myself. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Mommy."

"Suzanne, crawl over to the girls and kiss their feet as a token of obedience."

"Very well girls, you're dismissed. Gather up your things and return to work."

The three maids chattered with excitement as they exited the room.

Mrs. McGregor said "Now that your basic training is complete, let's try some more outfits, shall we?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"And I definitely want you practicing how to put on your makeup."

The sissy gurl was trying on her new clothes for hours.

---

That night Maid Marta walked into Suzanne's room and found her toying with himself.

Apparently she had stolen a pair of Mommy's underwear and was masturbating while sniffing the panties.

"Suzanne, you naughty gurl. I have to report you to Mrs. McGregor."

She immediately sought out Suzanne's Governess and reported her misconduct.

Grabbing her tawse she marched up stairs.

Of course his punishment was long and severe.

Mrs. McGregor hadn't used her tawse on Suzanne in a while, and she had forgotten how truly painful it was.

---

"So, Vanna, tell me about yourself."

"Well, I'm a businesswoman, I own several businesses left to me by my late, unlamented husband. And If I may say so a do a very good job running them. One nice thing is that the old bastard left me a LOT of money"

"And what else do you like?"

"Well, I'm a voracious reader, love fine dining and good wine, and my hobby is photography."

Mrs. McGregor laughed.

"Photography? It might be a good idea to document Stuart's...er Suzanne's.....progress...into feminization."

Vanna chuckled also.

"An EXCELLENT idea, my dear."

Mrs. McGregor rang the bell she used to summon Suzanne.

She arrived clad only in a pair of sheer pink panties with a nice white lace edging, which nicely delineated her bulge .

"Suzanne, your Mommy and I have decided that we will be documenting your progress as we uncover your feminine side. She will be taking photos of you during your training.

"First we, have decided that you need to take a trip to a beauty salon."

Suzanne gasped in surprise. She hadn't been out of the mansion in months.

"Mary, take Suzanne to her quarters. I'll be along presently to help her dress."

---

Mommy said, "Margaret and I both realize the although you don't have a lot of body hair, instead of keeping you waxed, we are going to use laser hair removal. The problem is that it really doesn't work well on facial hair. For that we'll have to have it removed by electrolysis. That way you'll have a beautiful girly face. Of course electrolysis is very painful. You'll just have to bear it. I think I'll have your eyebrows reshaped at the same time. Now let's get you dressed."

She had Susie don a pair of pink panties and bra, a very short dress in red white and blue with a short skirt, then she had her don white ankle socks and strappy black patent heels.

Mommy had her Uber driver park a block away from the salon. During the drive he had constantly stared at Suzanne in the rearview mirror .

Mommy, Governess and Suzanne walked the rest of the way to the appointment. Susie had to undergo the stares and muttered comments along the street, Suzanne blushing the whole way.

They entered the salon and were greeted by the owner, another old friend of hers.

"Darling, you look marvelous. And your gurl is just FABULOUS."

"Thank you, Connie. Obviously this is Suzanne, and she is looking forward to today. Aren't you dearie?"

Suzanne mumbled "Yes, Mommy."

"Connie, this is Suzanne's new Governess, Margaret McGregor."

"Nice to meet you, dear. Now please follow me, darlings."

She led the trio to the back of the store, then entered a door controlled with a rocker switch lock. Entering, Suzanne saw her worst nightmare. A room fitted with an endless assortment of bondage gear, restraints and walls covered with punishment instruments.

"I was thinking that since we're going to start the laser process, that your little cupcake just be restrained by the wrists. That way the staff can have full access to her body."

"You're the boss." said Mommy.

"Yes, dear, I know."

They three women laughed at this mot.

Connie picked up a phone and said "Gurls, come here."

Two feminized sissy gurls entered the room.

"Suzanne, this is Dawn and Bambi. They will be taking care of you today."

Dawn squealed "Oooo, what a cutie!"

"Now Dawn, keep your hands to yourself. Except when you're working on her."

"Aw, shucks. Yes, Madame."

The two sissies stripped Suzanne then bound her hands, pulled apart, above her head.

"Ok, let's get started. Gurls, legs first, then arms, chest and back. We'll save her cute little penis to last."

Mistress Vanna spoke up. "It's a clitty, dear."

The woman and the two assistants laughed.

When Suzanne was finally released she tingled all over with a combination of the lasing and the soothing cream that had been spread all over her now denuded body.

"Next, her beard. I know it's light, but it has to be cleaned up. Gurls, lay her down on the bench and restrain her head, arms and legs."

She turned to Mrs. McGregor and said "It's necessary. Electrolysis is relatively painful procedure, and we can't have her jerking around, can we?"

"Oh I understand perfectly. When we had her waxed she was always restrained."

After the electrolysis treatment, Suzanne's face was covered with tears from the painful procedure.

Connie grabbed her chin, turning Susie's head back and forth, examining the work.

"Good job, gurls. And just think Susie, you will never, ever have to shave again."

"Yes Ma'am" the sissy replied despondently.

"Ok, next we have to tame those unruly eyebrows of yours. I think..." she turned and looked at both Mommy and Mrs. McGregor... "That you should look like your Governess."

"Let's go to the station and have your manicure and pedicure done. Then your hair."

Released from her bonds Suzanne stood.

Connie said "Wait. Here, put these on. I don't want you shocking my other clients."

She handed Suzanne her pink panties. Dawn and Bambi giggled.

"We'll start with your manicure. Nail polish ...what color? Oh, Mistress decided on bright red.

And the same for your toenails. I'll let the stylist make some decisions about the cut, style and color of your hair."

Later the stylist showed Suzanne how to blow dry, use a curling iron, and tease the hair to fluff it up.

Mommy finished paying for Suzanne's transformation and tipping the staff.

Dawn and Bambi both squealed in delight when they saw how much they had received.

"And now, Susie, since you've been such a good gurl, a new outfit for you."

It was a schoolgirl ensemble, consisting of a white cotton training bra and panties, a white blouse with a Peter Pan collar, plaid miniskirt, white knee high stockings, cream colored button sweater, and two inch square heel red, buckled Mary Janes.

Once again Suzanne blushed in embarrassment as they returned to Mommy's limo.

MarkKane
MarkKane
65 Followers