Mrs. Miller

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was only a low chair and he knelt on the carpet and pushed it between my legs."

"Between your knees."

"A bit higher than that, but just above my knees, between my thighs."

"Did you help him?"

"Yes I closed by thighs on his penis and he humped himself back and fore on it."

Bruce was gasping with excitement, "He had his cock between your thighs."

"Yes, but not too high up. Just below my stocking tops. The plump parts."

"But it was his big cock?"

The words were getting courser. I confirmed, "Yes, his cock."

Bruce was still trying to control his actions and speech but gasped, "His prick. His big prick."

I was as bad as him, "Yes Bruce. I was squeezing Brian's prick between my plump thighs. His lovely big prick. The skin part was moving up and down showing his eye part."

Bruce wanted to explain,"That's his foreskin, the part covering his prick head."

I nodded, pretending ignorance.

"Was any stuff coming out of the eye part?"

"What do you mean, stuff?"

He took a deep breath, obviously considering his words.

You know 'semen'. Creamy stuff?"

"Yes there was quite a bit of that."

He muttered, "You were really exciting him Jen. You were making him cum."

I pretended to sound guilty, "I am sorry, Bruce. I wont do that again."

My husband sounded panicky, "No, No Jen. Its OK. Don't forget he is our friend and a widower. We must try to help our friend."

I knew that Bruce wanted to know more detail. I could tell him anything.

"He was excited Bruce. He wanted me to look at his prick."

"Tell me about it Jen. Was it a nice long prick with a red plum head?"

"It was very big, Bruce, but more pinky at the top where the stuff was coming out."

"His spunk?"

There was no point in holding back now. "Yes Bruce. His spunk. There was a lot of spunk."

Bruce gave up and I saw a huge stream of semen spurt from his penis as he dashed to the bathroom.

He was a long time in the bathroom. When he joined me in bed the poor dear was exhausted.

The next evening I was surprised that when I got home, Bruce was waiting for me. I felt pleased as Brian had told me ask Bruce something.

I smiled, "You're early tonight Love. You must be keen for the news about our friend."

He looked at me guiltily muttering, "I like you telling me about Brian, Jennifer."

I wanted to ease any anxiety he felt and said, "That's nice Bruce, because Brian is always asking about you. He thinks you are a special sort of man."

Brian brightened up, "Does he really, Jen."

"Not only that Bruce, he asked me, if you would be prepared to come shopping with us tomorrow. He's dying to meet you."

Bruce looked gobsmacked, "Did he really say that, Jen. Does he want to meet me."

I didn't hold back, "He's been hinting about it for days Bruce, but he's afraid you might refuse."

Bruce looked elated, "I would love to meet him, Jen, but I'm not sure what I would do in the shop. Both you and Brian will be getting goods down from the shelves and I wouldn't have anything to do. I would be just wandering about doing nothing."

I wanted to reassure him. "Brian said you would think like that, and said you'd want to be busy."

"It's not possible Jen. I know you share a trolley and put both sets of goods in different sides and sort it out at the checkout, so where does that leave me?"

I explained, "Brian said it would be a great help if you would take charge of the trolley and that will leave us free to look around the shelves. If you would be prepared to push the trolley for us, we wouldn't have to worry about it."

Bruce looked interested and muttered to himself' "I'll be in charge of the trolley."

I could see he liked the idea and even more importantly he was thrilled that Brian wanted to meet him. It was all settled. I told him a few naughty things that had happened that day and he did his usual dash for the bathroom.

The following day, Bruce didn't go into work. He was too excited and nervous. In the afternoon he drove our car to the supermarket. Brian was waiting for us. As soon as we got to the car park he came over and made a fuss of Bruce and in a minute the two men were chatting like long lost brothers.

I had to say, "Come on you two. Stop talking or we'll never get this shop finished today."

They both laughed and we made our way through the doors. Brian reached into his pocket for a £1 coin and handed it to Bruce saying, "The trolleys are over there in the corner Bruce. If you put this coin in the slot it will release a trolley for you."

Bruce nodded. Whilst he knew how to retrieve a trolley, he just smiled and went over to get one.

The next hour went very well. With Bruce looking after the trolley it was much easier for Brian and myself to do the shopping part with such ease. Brian said so several times which was very satisfying for my husband.

When we went back to the car with our shopping, Bruce was in high spirits and told us, "You two get into the car I'll sort the goods into two bags and put them into the boot." He did this very efficiently and we were all on our way home in a few minutes.

Brian was full of praise for my husband saying that was such an easy afternoon out and he really enjoyed it. Bruce loved the compliments.

When we got to Brian's house, Bruce handed the one bag to Brian saying, "I know you want to take Jennifer in for a cup of tea Brian. I can go home and pick her up later."

Brian looked astonished and shook his head. "No way are you going home on your own, Bruce. You are my guest. I want you and Jennifer to come in. I have a nice cream tea already prepared for the three of us."

Bruce was very unsure but Brian insisted. He followed us into the house which was so lovely and cosy with the tea table already set with nice delicacies. As Bruce and I sat down, Brian went into the kitchen and brought out a silver tray with 3 steaming cups of tea. He was looking after us.

After tea, we all sat on the easy chairs and Brian told us some really funny stories and encouraged Bruce to talk about his work and all sorts of things. It was really lovely. I had never seen my husband so relaxed although I think we all had our minds on the usual naughty things that usually happened between Brian and myself.

Finally Bruce broke the ice telling Brian, "I don't want you to stop enjoying things with Jennifer, Bri, so I can go home and come back later to pick her up."

Brian looked uneasy, "I must confess your wife and I enjoy ourselves, Bruce, but we don't want to hurt you."

Bruce immediately said, "I really don't mind Bri. In fact I really enjoy Jennifer telling me about your adventures."

Brian still looked doubtful and I felt that I had to intervene to clear up any misunderstanding and said, "Bruce is quite right saying that, Bri. We both enjoy talking about our naughties every evening. To be honest, I think he would like to stay with us now."

Brian couldn't quite understand and muttered, "Stay with us?"

Bruce looked excited.

I knew what my husband wanted and spoke for him, "He wouldn't interfere Bri, but I know he'd like to watch, if you don't mind."

Brian could see my husband nodding in agreement and turned to me, " It sounds lovely to me, but would you mind Jennifer?"

I smiled, "I am with Brucie on this Bri. I'd like him to watch."

Brian smiled as he realised what we were asking, and reached into his pocket and took out a key saying, "We have to be sure that no one else will find out Bruce. Will you go and lock the front door so that we can be sure we are all alone inside with all the doors locked?"

Bruce took the key and locked the door and returned and sat with us on an easy chair.

It was like a fantasy situation for all of us. My husband Bruce was Our Watcher.

Brian started the proceedings by looking intently at me and murmured, "Your wife is looking nice and buxom today, Brucie."

I had told Brian, that when I was relating our adventures to my husband he seemed to be liked being called Brucie.

Bruce sighed and shifted his sitting stance to allow for his swelling and answered, "She said you liked her being a big girl for you Bri."

Brian murmured, "She certainly is Brucie. Just look at the way her bust is so upright and firm. She is wonderful.

I felt great as I was the centre of the admiration.

Bruce wanted to be part of things. "I bought her some new underclothes for you Bri."

Brian was looking at me quite lecherously murmuring, "Nice underwear?"

Bruce heard him and told me, "Show Brian your new brassiere Jen."

I giggled and slipped my top off my shoulders showing my bra. Brian groaned and pressed his own swelling. Bruce did the same.

I had displayed myself like this before to Brian, but now with my husband watching it was ten times more sensuous. I could see that Brian felt the increased excitement as well. Just looking at my husband we could both see that he was in a dream world of arousal.

I knew that we would all have to be careful not to rush things or one of the men may spoil things.

Brian was so grown up about these things as he told my husband "You can pull your cock out Brucie, but don't go too fast."

Bruce nodded and undid his trousers and levered his penis out. As he gripped it in his fist, "Thanks, Bri, and I will control it."

I felt so juicy but it was safe as I knew I could flush several times. I was on the point of having my first flushie now. It felt like a gushing torrent in my tummy. Sometimes when this happened I felt I had peed myself.

We were all very flushed now and looking for the next move. Bruce spoke first. "Do you want to see her knickers now Bri. I bought little ones for her, especially for you."

Brian panted and nodded.

Bruce was enjoying his role, "Pull your skirt up Jen, show Brian your panties."

I didn't rush. We were all enjoying the slow excitement. I eased my little skirt up to my waist. Brian murmured, "I can see her camel toe Bruce. It's exciting me."

Bruce was directing the excitement, "That's where her panty gusset is going up inside her Bri. Inside her pussy."

Brian was squeezing himself now. I hoped he was controlling himself, especially when he muttered, "Her pussy."

Bruce was also squeezing but was still acting in charge as he asked, "Do you want to see it properly Bri. Do you want to see my wife's pussy?"

Brian panted, "Yes, please Brucie."

Bruce simply told me. "Pull them down, Jennifer. Pull your knickers down and show Brian your pussy."

The two men were very excited and I felt lovely as I sat in front of them easing my panties down to my stocking tops.

It was a teasing movement as I pulled the front down a bit more than the rest showing the growth between my thighs.

My husband knew I was teasing and smiled at me. He sounded playful as he said, "She's quite hairy Bri. Do you like 25 year old married women with hairy pussies."

Brian's excitement was overwhelming as he muttered, "I like her cunt."

Bruce chuckled, "Do you want to see her cunt Bri?"

It wasn't necessary for Brian to answer so Bruce told me "Pull the front of your panties right out Jennifer. Show him your cunt."

I leaned forward and pulled the waistband of my panties out and partly down so that Brian was looking inside at my brown hairs.

He panted, "Your wife is gorgeous, Brucie. I am so sorry but I really want to fuck her."

These words suited my husband as he rubbed himself, "I want you too as well, Bri."

Brian was dumbfounded, "You want me to?"

"Yes Bri, I want you to fuck her. I want to watch you fucking my wife."

Brian could hardly believe what Bruce was saying but my husband reinforced the situation by telling me, "Tell him what you want Jennifer."

I simply pulled my panties down to my ankles in front of them both and explained, "I want to be fucked as well Bri and my husband wants to watch me being fucked."

Both men were enjoying looking at me with my knickers down waiting to be fucked. Brian wanted to make sure that Brucie wasn't left out and told me, "Give your your panties to your husband, Jen. He can masturbate whilst you are being fucked."

I slipped my panties right off and teasingly brought them up to my face and sniffed and handed them over to my husband saying mischievously "You'll enjoy these Brucie."

He panted as he took them gratefully whispering "Thanks Jen and thank you Bri"

Brian just looked at me, knowing that I had no underwear on. He said to Bruce "I haven't had her like this before Brucie. I'd like to enjoy myself if you don't mind."

Bruce simply nodded acceptance.

Brian and I smiled at each other as he told me, "Sit on the chair Jen and open your legs, I want a really good look before we fuck."

I smiled and did as I was told and also lifted one leg up so that he wouldn't miss anything.

He muttered "Gorgeous. So wet."

That expression and my own excited feelings made me wonder if I had lost control, but he didn't say anything further.

I looked at my husband and knew he couldn't last much longer. I murmured, "Bruce is ready now Bri and I am ready. Are you ready?"

Brian stood up in front of me. The front of his trousers were open and his very stiff penis was sticking out like a huge cucumber.

As he moved towards me, he asked my husband "Can you see OK, Brucie?"

Bruce had my panties wrapped around his ding dong and murmured "Not bad, Bri but it would be better on the coffee table."

Brian held my hand and helped me lower myself across the low coffee table and asked "Is that better Bruce?"

I was splayed on my back now with everything on show as I heard my husband mutter "Perfect Bri."

Brian simply moved between my thighs and thrust himself right up me.

I must have been very wet as it just slid up me without any resistance.

I murmured my satisfaction and heard Brian do the same as my husband watched.

I bent my knees but kept my legs wide open as Brian moved up and down inside my belly. He started to go faster. I could see my husband moving his fist much faster as well.

Bruce muttered "Go faster Bri, fill her right up. I'm cumming."

I had now flushed 3 times and at the point of flushing again as I heard Brian groan "So am I Brucie. I'm filling her belly."

Even as he said those words I felt an incredible surge between my legs, causing me to gasp and Brian to slow down momentarily. He then started to thrust again and then another surge followed by a few smaller but still very satisfying little gushes.

I relaxed, so did Brian. I could see my husband still fisting but with my panties in his hand looking a little sodden. We were all satisfied. After a few minutes, Brian showed us the bathrooms.

We sorted ourselves out and then sat rather demurely without saying very much. I was conscious that I wasn't wearing any underwear. Without saying a word Bruce slipped out to our car and returned with a scrap of material.

"I thought you may need these Jen." He handed my a pair of dry panties.

It was a moment of light relief and we all laughed as I reached down and put my clean knickers on.

As Bruce and I left he told Brian, "I appreciate your friendship very much Bri. Perhaps we could go out for a drink one evening."

Brian nodded, " I would like that very much Bruce. Give me a ring any time. I get pretty lonely at times and would welcome some good company."

On the way home in the car Bruce and I didn't say very much. We were both lost in our thoughts over the events of the day.

12