All Comments on 'Mrs. Miller'

by EmilyJames51

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
chytownchytownover 4 years ago
Good Weird Story***

Thanks for the read.

Jack1107Jack1107over 4 years ago
A Great Read!

Dear Emily,

Wonderful story, such an exciting read, I'd love Jennifer to do a threesome with Brian and Bruce......Just a thought, no more, regards Jack.

jonboy85jonboy85over 4 years ago
Triumph

Emily you hit the spot so well as usual the tone, content and style are perfect please keep it up (you are keeping mine up) lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I just love your stories, all your stories. This one has a lovely innocent build up and like Brucie I had to rush off to the bathroom. I love the way Brucie enjoys it, encourages her and wants to share his wife with the older man. It is so erotic, my hand was in my pants throughout. Many thank Emily. Please more stories, another chapter of Old Tom would be great.

amoroneamoroneover 4 years ago
Very exciting

Well done Emily, you have produced a very erotic story. I love the theme and your grammar is superb. I look forward to more like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The stuff dreams are made of

My immediate reaction to your story ,was it was tame and slow to build up , but as i continued reading it , i found it drawing me into the story imagining myself as Brian and how i would react to Bruce,s involvement etc , i enjoyed the cursing words as they gradually got worse , on the whole i thought it was a worthwhile effort and very enjoyable , maybe you could write another chapter taking the affair further and see where it goes , but if you choose not to that's fine , but whatever you decide please keep up your writing with future stories i have added you as a favourite .

jonboy85jonboy85over 4 years ago
The Best

Brilliant as usual Emily, I wish I was your next door neighbour you are such a delight

MisterReasonMisterReasonover 4 years ago
Charming

Charming story that builds intensity along the way.

VeryDirtyMindVeryDirtyMindover 4 years ago
Another winner

Another offbeat tale by one of the most unique writers on the site

alextasyalextasyover 4 years ago
Such a slow, titillating tease...

Perhaps it should have been listed in a different category, but I'm not complaining.

So nice to see a young man who appreciates the stoutness and bullheaded wisdom of his elders. I can't help but think that both Brucie and Jen might have enjoyed a touch of Brian's firm hand.

Another fine story! Thank you.

=a

congenialokicongenialokiover 4 years ago
Well paced and sensual.

Emily has yet again provided us with a nicely paced story, when Brian gets his reward so do Brucie and Jennifer. Loved it! It would be great if another chapter explored the relationships further.

swriterxxswriterxxover 4 years ago
Wonderfully arousing

The ending was predictable but the way you did it was amazing. Nice pace throughout. It would be nice to see a threesome in another chapter with her servicing one cock with her mouth and one with her pussy. I am sure you have the writing skills to make it enjoyable for all three of them with a little more description of what they are doing. I will be recalling this when I am servicing myself in bed tonight.

albert1eralbert1erover 4 years ago
Excellent

A great opening as you can take these characters a lot further.

I would love to see the brother and sister in law get involved as you've hinted at discipline. Can't wait to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
great build up

I loved the way the story builds up in a no-rush way. Increases the anticipation and is very sexy.

David

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 4 years ago
Full score

One word of advice--don't use same letter names for your characters. I found it hard to keep Bruce and Brian straight as the story progressed. Bruce and Jody or George or whatever would have been better.

Thanks for the read! cd

joefeltonjoefeltonover 4 years ago
Loved it!

Hi Emily,

I just finished reading your Mrs. Miller story, and I honestly think it’s the best one you’ve written so far.

The pace of the buildup in the excitement was perfect, gradually becoming more intense and naughtier as the story progressed. The story was fairly short at just two pages, which makes it easier for the reader.You did not waste a lot of words describing details about the character’s appearance, like how tall they are or what they were wearing, the type of furniture in the room or what kind of car they had. I despise stories with a lot of extraneous words that don’t advance the story line, like how big her tits are and what her nipples looked like, how big his cock is etc, as it is irrelevant (and I don’t give a shit).

You worked your magic with the dialogue. I knew what the characters were thinking and how they felt at the exciting times. As usual the characters are such nice people and so kind to each other. Is this a usual character of the British? Bottom line is I loved it and can’t wait to read more about William and Mildred.

Five stars from me! You rock!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Names

Bruce and Brian- WTF????? Way too many authors on this site use similar names for two characters. There are thousands of available names and I am baffled as to why authors insist upon using names that confuse the reader. I totally agree with

theCarolinadreamer that you should make the story easy for your readers and not require them to keep going back to early in the story to determine who is who. Other than that I love the story (although I will never understand why a husband would want to watch someone else fuck his wife) You did a great job.

shelbakkshelbakkover 4 years ago
Brilliant

Loved this tale very much. It was like reliving an old experience! Thank you very much

ShhhSecretTimeShhhSecretTimeover 4 years ago
So erotic

I loved the build up Emily, just imagining myself in Jennifer’s place. So erotic, thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Banging into Mrs Miller

Most arousing story in your collection. I would love to bang my trolley into Mrs Miller’s In Tesco.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Another horn growing addition

Emily, welcome back! This was an amazing story, with a wonderful build up, and a wonderful climax, if you will....loved it! 5*****

M

NobleGent45NobleGent45over 4 years ago
your best story yet

I love your story Emily - your simply MUST write a sequel

P L E A S E

Noblegent45

Martin

EmilyJames51EmilyJames51over 4 years agoAuthor
Thank You

I would like to thank you for the very kind comments. It has been overwhelming and very pleasing.

Some of my earlier stories were criticised (and rightly so) for grammar mistakes and getting some names mixed up. I have since tried to be much more careful.

I think I will try a second part to Mrs Miller.

Emily

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great beginnings Emily!!

Lovely build up, and a pleasure watching Bruce's descent into cuck land! Now that Brian has broken the ice, let's see him master all of this naughty wife's orifices? As an older male, former teacher, I am hoping that the "seeds" of future disciplinary sessions with Brian's brother and sister-in-law will ensue! BOTH Mrs. Miller and Brucie might heartily benefit from their expertise.... SO many possibilities!! BRAVO!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Too drawn out

And 60 is not elderly! I remember.

54katana54katanaabout 4 years ago
Hot

I am a bit older than Brian and not into the cuck thing, but I found your story rather stimulating! I liked the way you dragged it out. I think that is how it might happen. I can't wait to read the second part. I am very much into spanking female bottoms!

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 4 years ago
Excellent!

For such a short story it is very erotic. I wasn't sure at first but just kind of got drawn into it the further I read. It was almost like I was sitting on a chair besides Bruce whacking away while Brian had his way with Jen. Nice story, thanks.

pip46pip46over 3 years ago

Brilliant and very realistic

Paul4playPaul4playover 3 years ago
Such Naughty Fun!

Who knew this story would unfold into a delightful kinky game of cuckoldry?

And so much more to explore.....

Mmmmm.....I am so eager to read the sequel.....will I be able to refrain from complete release???.

daved470daved470over 3 years ago

I loved it. Very simple but very erotic

HitchhikerHitchhikerabout 3 years ago

Nicely written, looking forward to part 2

CuddlyAlCuddlyAlabout 3 years ago

Very enjoyable story. Liked the way the pace of the story increased and the language became more graphic as the narrative unfolded. I'm relishing the prospect of reading the sequel. I'm sure it will be as delightfully erotic as the first part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Lovely erotic story Emily ! Voted 5 stars for it ... quite erotic and in a pleasant atmosphere. Really enjoyd the buildup of sexual tension and excitement between the among the three of them. Well done !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEmilyJames51@EmilyJames51
I am a widow in my early fifties following a very happy marriage. I have always enjoyed erotic stories just like by late husband and some close friends. I like fetishes in general but not any under age sex or things involving pain. I also like reading and writing and historic...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES