All Comments on 'Mrs. Miller'

by talltails

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
Rainyday493Rainyday493about 1 year ago

On the plus side, enjoyable story, pretty good sex descriptions.

However, an editor, or more careful proofreading, might have prevented the Jenny, Jessy and Jessica flip-flops.

t8ntliklyt8ntliklyabout 1 year ago

So, what is her name Jenny, Jessy, or Jessica? Good romance story even with those errors.

des911des911about 1 year ago

Nicely done. Simple, straightforward romance with a little drama thrown in. What more could we ask for?

Thank you for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sweet and good, despite the name mix-ups

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The problem is the name is it Jenny or Jessie.

olddave51olddave51about 1 year ago

Great story 5 stars

It does not need it but a part 2 would be nice

OvercriticalOvercriticalabout 1 year ago

This is an erotic story that a 7th grader would be proud of. From moving in to passionate love in a few weeks. This young woman is a bank vice president. Really? As others have mentioned the 7th grader writing this didn't even have the courtesy to proof read it so that he could discover the obvious on-again, off-again issue with the name of the woman MC. I'm not sure why I stuck with it for most of the story (except for the juvenile obligatory sex scenes which I skipped altogether). 2* for a clear waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I liked the story but I'm confused if it is Jenny Jessica or Jessy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Who is this Jessy that keeps taking Jenny's place? Or Jessica?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yeah, some editing issues, and entirely predictable, but still….

A pleasant little tale in which nice people come to a good end. Sometimes, that’s all you need. Keep writing.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

Very nice romance. 5/5 You do need a proofreader though. Also, who were the two men in the first burglary? Is there a chapter 2?

establishedestablishedabout 1 year ago

Good story. Well done! Agree with the other reviews re Jessy/Jenny/Jessica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Heart warming.. yet pretty hot.. liked it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Guns save lives. I almost quit when she said, "No Guns." I am former law enforcement.

Otherwise, this is a good story with good character development.

Ed

RanDog025RanDog025about 1 year ago

Damn you write good stories and other Authors could learn from you! One great thing is you write like you got good scores in English Literature by listening to your teacher. I taught College level English Lit. but after four years it seemed as though the class was there to just get a passing score. Quite that and my Editing job and moved to Fairbanks Alaska and took on a Field Editor position with a well known Hunting Publication. Loved that job! Thank you for not using the dot dot dot pause. I tried to teach my students that the word were to express when the Author wanted the reader to pause. Thank you for being a great Author, your works are appreciated! Another 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Jenny? Jessy? Whoever she is, I hope everyone figures it out before the wedding.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Liz is an annoying interfering bitch

Foggybottom81Foggybottom8110 months ago

Sort of left us “hanging” at the end. Needs a real conclusion - Chapter 2?

oldtwitoldtwit10 months ago

Nice one, nice plot, good character set, descriptions were good, my only complaint is that her name changed throughout, and I feel you rushed the ending.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

OK. Is her name Jenny? or Jessy?

Maybe she schizophrenic, you know, dual personality?

A little proofreading goes a long way, you know.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

OK, I guess the answer to 'what's her name' is Jessy, since he called her Jessica towards the end.

Not Jennifer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous