Mrs Mills my secretary

Story Info
My secretary needs help getting ready for her date night.
5.3k words
4.59
18.6k
30
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been pretty lucky in my life, and shortly after finishing college, I set up my own small accounting company, and have been doing fairly well.

Now to be honest, the company is basically just me, but, I do have a wonderful receptionist called Mrs Mills, who answers my phone and does all the basic office work.

Now Mrs Mills is a little older than me, I'm in my mid-twenties, where as Mrs Mills is in her early forties, but she still looks quite youthful.

She's a tall slim woman, with a pretty face and long straight brown hair, which she occasionally wears down, but most of the time usually wears up in a bun, on the back of her head.

Also most days, she comes into work dressed in a light blue blouse, dark blue knee length skirt over black stockings, and black high heels.

She is I would say, fairly hot for an older lady, and the best secretary I could ask for, and I think I would certainly be struggling without her.

Anyway, around one o'clock, we usually stop for lunch, and I like to head out of the office to a local café down the road to get some food, while Mrs Mills, usually stays at her desk and eats something she brought from home.

Now, on this one particular day, I had gone out as usual, only to find the café was closed for maintenance that day.

This of course was a bit annoying, because I liked their food and sitting in their lovely relaxing place to eat it, but it wasn't a total problem, because there was a take away place nearby too.

So, I got something food from there instead, and headed back to the office, to eat at my desk.

However, after making my way back to our floor, and strolling to our office door, I pushed it open, and walked in, only to stop dead in surprise.

To my total amazement and disbelief, Mrs Mills was sat back in her office seat, with her stocking clad feet up on the desk, her slim legs were wide apart, with her skirt was up around her waist, and she was busily rubbing her furry little pussy.

"Oh yes George! Yes! I can feel it inside of me! I can feel it deep inside of me!" she moaned into her phone, with her eyes closed.

I stood completely frozen, as Mrs Mills continued to rub her hand over her trimmed hairy mound, and as she had no knickers on, I got a full view of it.

"Oh yes! Harder George! Harder!" she then moaned again in pleasure, into her phone.

George was her husband, she had told me about him on many occasions, and judging by the way she was moaning in desire for him, they were very happy together.

Mrs Mills continued for another few seconds, happily rubbing her furry cunt, while I just stood watching in amazement, before she then opened her eyes, and saw me.

She instantly let out a cry of surprise, and then exclaimed in horror "Mr Boner!"

Clearly very embarrassed, Mrs Mills then quickly sat up, dropping her legs back down on the floor, before covering herself with one of her hands, as the other still held the phone to her ear.

"What are you doing back so soon?" she then asked in confusion.

"Well, the café was closed today, so I had to get a take out!" I replied, holding up my bag of goodies, before I asked curiously "But I think the more important question here is... what are you doing?"

Mrs Mills instantly blushed, and then said sheepishly "Well, you see, it's Mr Mills and I date night tonight, and well... we like to warm up for it, beforehand!"

I now understood completely, they liked a little phone sex to get things going before their date night, and it sounded like an exciting way to get things started, but, having seen Mrs Mills moaning happily in pleasure, I knew I had a better way she could warm up.

So, I then smiled back at her, before I said "Well, perhaps I could help you there?"

Mrs Mills looked back at me curiously, before I placed my lunch on the corner of her desk, and then moved around it towards her.

I then took hold of her office chair, and turned it towards me, before I smiled and dropped to my knees in front of her.

My horny mature secretary then realised what I was saying, and after a moment, she smiled, before she slowly opened her stocking clad legs again.

Opening them as wide as she could, I got an even better view of that furry little pussy of hers, with her slim pink lips just peeking out between the trimmed brown hairs that surrounded it, and eagerly, I moved my head closer to her.

Moving it between her slim open thighs, I pushed my face into her warm moist hairy mound, and instantly, Mrs Mills moaned in delight.

As my mouth pressed against body, I pushed my tongue out and began licking her little pink lips, moving my wet tongue up and down over her pussy, and Mrs Mills moaned again in pleasure.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes!" she exclaimed happily, as I licked her hairy cunt.

As I rubbed her lips some more with my tongue, I could hear her husband on the phone still, wondering what was going, and after a few seconds, she replied with a delighted moan "Oh honey. Steve's licking my pussy! He's licking my furry wet pussy so good!"

I couldn't hear what her husband replied, but the conversation continued, and as I kept licking Mrs Mills, she ran horny commentary on it.

As she told him between moans and groans what I was doing to her, and how wonderful it felt, I wondered if he thought it was real, or just a bit of role playing she was now doing.

To be honest I didn't care either way, and just happily continued to lick her furry little pussy, as she moaned into her phone about it.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh, he's tonguing me so good! I can feel his big wet tongue rubbing all over my little pussy lips, and licking every inch of my hot little cunt!" she then said excitedly into her phone.

I was certainly trying to do that, and keenly continued to lick her pussy, and make her moan in delight.

The next couple of minutes, I happily rubbed my tongue up and down her moist little crack, and Mrs Mills groaned some more into her phone, as she lay back in her seat, with her legs hanging over the arms of it.

After a while however, I decided to go deeper, and eagerly pushed my wet tongue between her little lips, and poked it into her warm hole.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! He's pushed his tongue into my pussy! He's literally fucking me with his tongue!" she then cried in delight.

As I prodded her warm wet cunt repeatedly with my tongue, Mrs Mills began slowly grinding against my face, clearly loving what I was doing, and as she ground against me, she moaned more in pleasure to her husband.

"Oh feels so good! It's making me so wet and horny! So wet and horny!" she exclaimed with another pleasurable moan.

As I continued to slide my tongue in and out of her, my horny secretary continued to rub herself against my mouth, before one of her hands reached over and placed it self on my head.

It was there to hold me in place, while she grinded harder against me, as she got more and more excited, but she didn't have to worry, I wasn't going anywhere, and happily continued to tongue her pussy.

"Oh god! Oh god! Oh god! Oh god!" she cried repeatedly, almost fully lost in her own joy now.

I eagerly continued to tongue fuck her wet little hole, while she continued to rub herself against me, and the more we did it, the more excited we both became.

Then as we kept going, she cried into her phone "Oh god, it feels so good! Oh god, it feels so good! I'm going to cum on his face! I'm going to cum on his face! I'm going to cum on his face!"

I liked the sound of that, and keenly kept going, thrusting my tongue in and out of her, while she held onto me and rubbed her pussy frantically against me.

Her movements were so desperate and excited now, the chair was squeaking loudly, but that was being half covered by her continuous groans of delight, and then, as my face was practically buried in her wet warm cunt, she suddenly gripped my head tightly, and cried out "I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum! I'm going to... CUM!"

Mrs Mill's legs then clamped around my head tightly, before her whole body began to tremble uncontrollably in her chair, as she came on my face.

With a loud continuous groan she orgasmed hard, while bucking wildly and squirting on my face, and I have to say, I think I enjoyed it almost as much as she did.

Several wonderful seconds soon past, as she moaned and squirmed in her office seat, having the time of her life, before finally, she sighed heavily and stopped cumming, and then relaxed.

As she caught her breath, and tried to recover from an amazing orgasm, she finally eased her slim warm thighs open, and released my head.

I immediately knelt up, and smiled at her with a very wet face, and she quickly smiled back at me, clearly finding it funny, how I got like that.

After a moment to catch her breath, she then lifted the phone to her ear again, because I could hear her husband asking what was going on, and eagerly she spoke to him, letting him know that was just for starters, and there would certainly be more to follow on their date night.

She then said goodbye to him, and as she ended the call, I got to my feet and rested against her desk for a moment, feeling pretty good about myself.

Mrs Mills then looked up at me, and said a little sheepishly "Wow! I haven't cum that hard in a long time! I guess, I should thank you!"

"It was my pleasure!" I replied happily back.

"Oh no. I definitely think I need to thank you!" she then said with an eager grin.

Mrs Mills then reached out with both her slim hands, took a hold of my trousers, and started to undo them.

She was clearly still horny, and obviously could see the large bulge protruding in my suit trousers, she had basically caused, so, I stood motionless as she keenly undid my black trousers, and once she had them undone, she then pulled them down.

My hard erect cock instantly sprung out, almost hitting her in the face, before her little brown eyes lit up, as soon as she saw my fairly big thick length, standing to attention in front of her.

"Oh Steve! Your dick is so big!" she exclaimed excitedly.

She then wrapped a warm soft hand around my shaft, and quickly began stroking it up and down, and as soon as she did that, I moaned in delight.

"Oh god! It feels so hard and hot too!" she then said lustfully, jerking my cock firmly.

Her grip felt so good around my dick, and the way she was eagerly tugging on it, just made me moan more in delighted pleasure.

"Oh Steve! I know you're my boss, and I'm happily married, but I've just got to suck on this cock!" she then said keenly.

Mrs Mills then leant towards it, opened her pretty little mouth, and sunk her soft red lips, onto my member.

I immediately groaned louder in pleasure, as her wet hungry mouth sunk onto my hard cock, before her lips clamped around it, and then swiftly started to slide up and down it.

"Oh shit!" I exclaimed in delight, as Mrs Mills keenly started to suck me.

Her lovely moist mouth slid back and forth along my thick firm shaft, eagerly tasting over half of my hard length, and I happily stood in front of her, just letting her do what she wanted to me.

My mature slim secretary, sucked and slurped on my stiff length, eager to try and fit as much of it in her mouth as she could, and taste every inch of my man meat.

Several more wonderful minutes went by, while she happily gobbled my cock, and I was enjoying it so much, I was pretty sure I was going to blow my load right down her throat.

However, Mrs Mills apparently wanted something different, and after sliding her lips up and down my hard dick a few more times, she finally pulled her mouth completely off my cock, and then smiled eagerly.

She then got up out of her seat, and once she was stood up, she reached down, and began undoing her knee length dark blue skirt.

It didn't take her long to undo the clasp, and then it fell away from her waist, and as it hit the floor, she was now stood half naked in front of me.

She then stepped to her desk, before leaning back against it next to me, and then opened her long slim legs, to show off her trimmed furry pussy again, before she looked at me and said keenly "Put it in me Steve! I just have to feel your big hard cock inside of me!"

I smiled back at her because I really liked that idea a lot, before I then moved to stand up in front of her, between her legs, and then placed my hard cock up against her furry damp mound.

My cockhead pressed against her little pink lips, before I began to push it into her, and her cunt eased open, and I slid straight in.

"Oh yes!" she moaned in delight, as my firm dick, filled her lovely warm wet pussy.

I slid most of the way inside of her, as I sunk deep into her, before she wrapped her long slim arms around my shoulders, as I slid my hands onto her soft round buttocks.

Then steadily, I began to move back and forth inside of her, sliding my length in and out of her pussy, and as I fucked her, Mrs Mills clung onto me, and moaned in pleasure in my ear.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" she exclaimed eagerly, as she held onto me.

Standing up right against her desk, I happily pumped my firm member into her, sliding backwards and forwards between her furry wet lips, while she moaned and groaned in delight, enjoying what I was doing to her.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Give me that cock! Give me that cock!" she urged me excitedly.

I rhythmically thrust in and out of her lovely moist cunt, enjoying the feeling of her mature pussy around my hard dick, and could barely believe, I was getting to fuck my happily married secretary.

Over the next few minutes, I continued to pump back and forth inside of her, while she clung to me, and moaned in joyful pleasure because of it.

"Oh yes! That's it! That's it!" she exclaimed happily, as I kept fucking her.

However, after a while longer, she looked at me with an eager smile again, and then said "Harder! Fuck me harder! I want to feel your cock, pounding my little pussy!"

So, I held onto her a little tighter, and then began thrusting faster into her cunt, and as soon as I did, she gripped me tighter and cried out in pleasure.

"Oh yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! That's it! That's it! That's it! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" she bellowed excitedly.

As I pumped her pussy more swiftly, her long slim legs lifted up off the floor, and wrapped themselves around my hips, and then Mrs Mills began rocking against my thrusts, as she cried out again in delight.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Like that! Like that! Keep fucking me like that!" she begged me wildly, as I did what she wanted.

I excitedly plunged in and out of Mrs Mills as fast as I could, hammering her little furry box and making her groan repeatedly in excitement, and the more I fucked her like that, the more she seem to enjoy it.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh god yes!" she cried over and over again.

I was now enjoying it so much that my eagerness took over, and without thinking about it, I lifted Mrs Mills up off of her desk, and then held her in my arms, as I continued to thrust up into her.

"Oh god! Oh god! Oh god!" she then exclaimed in delight, as she clung tightly to me to stop herself falling onto the floor.

Now up in my arms, impaled on my hard cock, Mrs Mills's could only moan in excited pleasure, as I drove my dick up into her, and keenly I kept fucking my horny secretary as best as I could.

"Oh, yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!!" she cried repeatedly, clearly loving what I was doing to her.

I happily fucked her relentlessly, pumping my length up into her wet mature cunt again and again, and she clung to me tightly, and urged me for more.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" she exclaimed eagerly.

I was fucking her as hard as I could now, and as I continued to thrust up into her, she began to bounce up and down on my cock.

"Oh, yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!" Mrs Mills cried again, as she plunged herself onto my member.

My hard dick was now sliding right up inside of her to the point, she was bottoming out on the base of it, and every time she hit the base, she yelled in pleasure some more.

"Oh god! Oh god! Oh god! Oh god!" Mrs Mills exclaimed in joyful delight.

Our office rang to the noise of our wild and loud fucking, and I eagerly kept hammering her lovely wet pussy, while she continued to bounce on my length, and then after one more thrust from me, and one more deep plunge from her, Mrs Mills screamed uncontrollably.

"OH GOD YEAH!" she cried as loud as she could, before she clung to me tightly, and began to tremble hard.

My horny mature secretary was coming on my cock, and I felt her juices squirt all over me, as she bucked and twitched in my arms.

"Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh, shit!" she then exclaimed, as her orgasm kept going.

For several glorious seconds, Mrs Mills came in my arms, happily squirming on my rigid member as she did, until finally, with a relieved sigh she stopped and relaxed.

Having Mrs Mills come on my dick felt incredible, and I loved it a lot, so as she recovered and caught her breath, I moved her back to the desk, and then gently sat her on it.

As soon as her bare buttocks hit the desk top, she let go of me, and then laid back on the desk, before sighing happily again, and then with a smile, she gently started to rock herself against my hard cock that was still inside of her.

"Oh Steve, I haven't been fucked like this in years!" my horny assistant then said, having clearly enjoyed it, before she then added "My husband just can't seem to do it like this anymore!"

"Well, I'm always happy to assist, whenever you want!" I replied keenly back.

Mrs Mills grinned back at me, and then started to move her hips faster, plunging her pussy quicker onto my dick, and as she did, she started to moan in delight again.

"Oh yes! Oh yes!" she exclaimed in pleasure, as we started to fuck faster again.

Holding onto her a slim waist, I began pumping my hard cock into her lovely wet cunt, driving back and forth between her little pink lips, and as I did that, Mrs Mills cried out for more again.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! I want it! I really want it!" she said excitedly, urging me on.

I was happy to give her what she wanted, and continued plunging hard and fast into her furry wet mound, and as I kept fucking her swiftly, Mrs Mills lifted her stocking clad legs up into the air, and continued to cry out in delight.

"Oh god! Oh god! Oh god!" she exclaimed loudly in excitement, as I pounded her pussy.

I pumped Mrs Mills relentlessly on her desk, giving her the best fucking I could give her, and several more wonderful minutes soon passed.

Then I took hold of her legs, by her slim ankles, and pushed them back and wide, until Mrs Mills was almost completely folded over, with her stocking clad feet pointed towards the far corners of her desk, before I started to really plunge down into her wet cunt.

"Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit!" Mrs Mills then cried wildly, as I sunk my entire firm length into her repeatedly, and smacked her arse with my balls.

"Oh god!" she then exclaimed in delight, as I continued to hammer her sweet mature hole.

It was like I was trying to pound a new hole into her, and Mrs Mills was loving it, so, I kept going, and didn't stop for several more minutes.

"Oh god! Oh god! Oh god!" she cried again, as I plunged in and out of her.

I could have happily kept going until I came, but, after a while longer, I really wanted to do something different before that happened, so, after pumping her lovely cunt once more, I then let go of her legs, and pulled my dick from her wet warm pussy.

Mrs Mills sighed in happy relief, as I slid back out of her, then, as she lowered her legs down and sat up a minute to catch her breath, I sat down in her office chair with my cock still hard and eager to go.

After a moment to recover, my horny secretary then grinned excitedly, before she slid off of her desk, and stood up in front of me.

12