All Comments on 'Mrs Mills my secretary'

by Steveboner

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Interesting premise.

But sex is too automatic. Too rushed. No teasing. No reluctance that had to be overcome.

And needed TAGS.

Three stars.

mytimetobehappymytimetobehappy2 months ago

loved it, would love more chapters too

amoroneamorone2 months ago

I would not have lasted as long as you did. Very erotic and made me think of my wife as a secretary.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Sounds. Very familiar

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Hopefully you will continue to write about Mrs. Mills new adventures.

Not necessarily with her boss.

Diecast1Diecast12 months ago

Nice story, I liked it. Another chapter would be nice. AAAA++++

JerryDancerJerryDancer2 months ago

In chapter two, Mrs. Mills files a suit with the EEOC and Boner's accounting firm goes bankrupt paying off the sexual harassment fine. She and Mr. Mills retire to a Caribbean island where they live in luxury, while Boner loses his CPA license and has to get a job on the night shift at Taco Bell.

WalterWoodyWalterWoody2 months ago

A decent story, definitely room for more, but you really relied on the word FURRY too much

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Well done, my wife has a new younger boss, she told me how she finds him attractive, after pre weekend drinks one night, she let him kiss her and fondle her tits, she came home all worked up and fucked me like she hadn't done in years, we talked about it and we invited him around for a drink, we stripped wife down to her lingerie, and she sucked his cock, then he fucked her pussy while she sucked me, her first roasting, then i got a jar of vaseline and handed it to him, he lubed up her bum and i filmed him pushing his young cock up her bumhole and and buggering her until he shot his load up her, she was moaning and whimpering the whole time, i wanked off and spunked on her tits, after he left we talked and have decided to make it a regular thing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteveboner@Steveboner
I'm a guy in my early forties, who enjoys writing sexual fantasies. I like sexual encounters with all types of women, young, old, thin, fat, super hot, cute, or just plain jane!