Mrs Mills my secretary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then started to undo her blue blouse, quickly popping open the buttons, and once it was undone, she then took it off.

Mrs Mills was now in just her bra and stockings, before she then took hold of her white lacy bra, and took that off too.

As she peeled it off, her round slightly drooping breasts came into view, they were C-cups I think, and looked pretty nice, if a little saggy, but eagerly, I looked forward to sucking on them.

Now naked, except for her black stockings and gold necklace, Mrs Mills moved towards me, and then straddled my legs, and positioned herself over my erection.

She then gently lowered herself down towards my dick, and as her furry mound touched down, her pussy lips parted, and she sunk onto my hard erect length.

Her wet warm cunt slid happily down my member, as she sat on top of me with a happy sigh, and then placing her hands on my shoulders for balance, she began to rise up and slide back down again.

"Oh yes! Oh yes!" she exclaimed in delight again, as she began to ride me.

Mrs Mills keenly lifted and dropped herself onto my cock, and as she eagerly rode me, I slid my hands onto her soft butt cheeks and held onto her.

"Oh Steve. Your cock just feels so good in my little pussy! I want to ride it so much!" she then said excitedly, as she continued to rise and fall on me.

My hot brunette secretary bounced eagerly on top of me some more, plunging her wet warm cunt onto my hard dick repeatedly, and as she rode me, I leant forwards, and clamped my lips onto one of her small hard pink nipples.

Mrs Mills instantly moaned louder in pleasure, as she felt my wet hungry mouth sucking on her tit, and then held my head with one of her hands, as she kept rising and falling on me.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Suck my boobs! Suck my boobs! Oh god, that feels so good!" she then exclaimed excitedly.

I keenly continued to suck one of her tits, just like she wanted, while Mrs Mills continued to bounce up and down on me, and we eagerly fucked in her comfy office chair.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes!" she moaned in delight again, as she rose and fell on my cock.

For a happy while, I eagerly slobbered all over her pale soft tits, sucking and licking them excitedly, while she continued to slide up and down my stiff erection, but eventually, Mrs Mills wanted to ride me harder, and as she started to bounce faster on my dick, I had to let go of her boobs, and enjoy her fucking my length.

With an eager grin, Mrs Mills rose and fell more swiftly on top of me, and then groaned louder in pleasure, as she did.

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Oh yeah! I could ride this big hard cock all day!" she then exclaimed excitedly.

I felt the same about her wet mature pussy and happily continued to sit there enjoying it, while she rose and fell some more onto my cock.

Another a few minutes soon passed, as Mrs Mills continued to ride my dick, and with her sliding up and down it, and her round butt cheeks smacking against my balls, I could have happily stayed like that, until I came.

However, after a while she started to tire and slow down again, so, as I was still holding onto her lovely arse, I held her firmly, and then started to thrust up into her.

Mrs Mills instantly moaned in delight, as she felt my hard length thrusting up into her pussy, and then leant towards me more, giving me a better angle to stuff her little cunt from.

Swiftly I slid in and out of her, as I fucked her furry moist hole hard again, and my wonderful horny secretary continued to moan and cry out in delight, as I did.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes!" she repeated over and over as I pumped her pussy.

Still holding onto her lovely soft butt cheeks, I drove my firm length up into her repeatedly, while she leant against my chest, moaning excitedly in my ear, and we eagerly we fucked like that for another few minutes.

Then, after a while longer, I began to feel that excited buzz, that feeling I was getting close to cumming and it was going to be wonderful, but, I wanted to fuck Mrs Mills in one more position before I did.

So, I thrust up into her once more, deep and hard, before I then eased back and stopped, and as I stopped, she looked at me curiously.

"Jump off me, and lean on your desk." I said keenly.

Mrs Mills smiled excitedly, and then climbed off me, letting my hard wet cock slide out of her wet furry pussy, before she then stepped over to her desk, and leant forward onto it.

She knew exactly what I wanted, she always did in the office, and when she was leant on her desk, with long slim legs spread wide for me, I got up out of her office chair, and stepped up behind her.

Placing my hard cock up against her moist mound again, I slid straight back into her, making her moan loudly in pleasure, as I did.

I then placed my hands on her slim waist, before I held onto her, and then started to thrust back and forth inside of her again.

"Oh yes! Oh yes!" she moaned in delight again, as I started to fuck her once again.

My horny secretary groaned happily, as I slid in and out of her wet cunt, and then moaned louder, as I started to plunge harder and faster into her.

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" she said excitedly, as she leant across her desk, and held onto the edges, to keep herself in place.

Pumping excitedly into her, I pounded her furry love hole as firmly as I could, and as I did, Mrs Mills continued to cry out in pleasure.

"Oh god! Oh god! Oh god! You're fucking me so good! You're fucking me...so good!" she exclaimed happily, as I kept going.

I eagerly plunged hard into her lovely little pussy, before I began pulling her back onto my thrusting cock too, and instantly, Mrs Mills almost began screaming in euphoria, as I pushed most of my hard cock deep inside of her.

"Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit!" she cried, as I kept battering her little mature cunt.

I was now happily fucking her as hard and fast as I could, and after just another minute or so, I began to feel my excitement rise again.

"Oh shit! I'm not going to last much longer!" I then cried, giving her some warning.

Mrs Mills turned her head slightly towards me, and with a smile replied "Then give me that cum! Give me that cum! I want to feel your big hard cock, unload inside of me!"

That's all I needed to hear, and keenly continued to thrust into her, and as I did, Mrs Mills groaned again in excited pleasure.

"Oh shit yeah! Oh shit yeah!" she exclaimed, as I kept fucking her hard.

Thrusting rapidly back and forth, I pounded Mrs Mills's pussy as frantically as I could, and then I felt my excitement race towards its conclusion.

"It's coming!" I then groaned through gritted teeth excitedly.

I pounded into Mrs Mills a couple more times, then felt my balls tighten and my excitement reach its peak, and with one last deep hard thrust, I exploded inside of my horny secretary.

"OH SHIT YEAH!" I cried excitedly, as I began pumping out my cum.

My hard cock spurted hard, blasting my warm cream deep into Mrs Mill's wet cunt, and as I filled her with my man goo, she moaned happily in pleasure.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh Steve, I can feel you filling me with your cream!" she said happily.

I blew what felt like a really large amount of man cream into Mrs Mills, and then, when I couldn't shoot anymore, I sighed happily in relief.

As I stopped cumming and relaxed, Mrs Mills sighed happily too, and for a moment we stayed as we were, recovering and enjoying the situation.

Then after a bit, I eased my spent cock out of her gooey furry pussy, and as I stepped back with a big smile on my face, as I watched my white cum oozing out of her little pink lips.

Mrs Mills then stood up, and turned to face me, before she dropped to her knees in front of me, took hold of my semi hard spent dick, and quickly sunk her mouth on it.

Keenly she then sucked me dry, eager to swallow every last drop I could give her, until she was done.

After that, we eventually got dressed again, before I offered to help with her date night whenever she wanted it, and now, at least once a fortnight, I fuck Mrs Mills to warm her up for her husband.

12