Mrs. Molly Cartwright Ch. 03

Story Info
Journal - Wife needs doctor's help getting pregnant.
1.4k words
16.8k
21
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

July 1st, 1961

I arrived at the Cartwright house a few minutes early. Both Molly and Andrew met me at the door and seemed eager for my arrival. Just like they did the day before they were both dressed very formally. It seemed strange to me that both had dressed up knowing that we were going to fuck.

Molly was a gracious host offering me tea or lemonade. They did not have air conditioning but their windows were open and the attic fan created a nice breeze through the house.

"Let's get to the treatment as I have a tight schedule this evening." I told them both.

Andrew led our small group to a their bedroom and without saying anything I started to take my clothes off.

"What are you waiting for?" I questioned and saw Molly begin to quickly remove her clothes too. Her modesty was completely gone. She peeled out of her dress and stood nude in front of us.

I reflected on the situation while Andrew undressed. There was a chair in the corner of the room. Probably put there by Andrew before I arrived. I would have felt bad for him, so small and sterile. However, it seemed to me that he enjoyed watching me with his wife as he did fucking her himself. I wondered if after I had done the trick and impregnated Molly if they would bring another man into their bed. "Had I started this couple down a path of sexual deviancy?" I thought to myself.

I shook off the thought and brought myself back to eager Molly. Without being told Andrew sat in his seat and waited for instructions.

"I want you to get me ready with your mouth." I instructed Molly and then sat on the edge of the bed.

The darling woman eased to her knees and came to me. My cock was still flaccid but gaining strength. She put me in her hand and began to stroke me while inspecting my cock. With a quick tuck of her hair behind her eat she dove right in. Her mouth work on my cock was coarse and I wanted her to practice. I relaxed and made her diligently work on my manhood. She was oblivious of the drool coming out of her mouth and she worked my swollen member in and out.

Andrew was enjoying watching and was touching his dick.

"Sit on your hands, Andrew." I firmly told him. "You are not here to enjoy this, only learn."

Andrew quickly complied but I wanted to tease him a little bit. I continued talking to Andrew, wanted to humiliate him.

"You do not deserve to touch your pathetic little cock. You are not man enough to give your wife a child but enjoy watching a real man give her pleasure. You should feel the burning shame of your inadequacy."

Andrew did not say a word. He looked down and diverted his eyes. Molly had a much different reaction. She had a growing enjoyment of the embarrassing things I told her husband. Her response to my comments was to more aggressively sock my big cock.

I grabbing a handful of Molly's brown hair and pulled her sucking mouth off my cock. "Do you like sucking my cock while he watches?"

Molly nodded as much as she could with the tight grasp I had on her scalp.

I pulled her face back down and she instinctually resumed sucking. I do not enjoy the humiliation and forceful tactics myself, but the couple seemed to want more.

"Suck my cock you dirty whore." I hissed the words at Molly as I fucked her mouth.

The garbled noise coming from Molly was drowned out my Andrew's moans. I looked to him to see that he was ejaculating onto his own belly. The man was so worked up watching me abuse his wife he came without touching his cock.

I pulled Molly's head away again, not forgetting the goal was to come inside her tight cunt.

I helped her onto the bed on her back. I commanded Andrew, whose come was still on his belly to prepare Molly for me with his mouth.

"Show her what you have learned." I said. Andrew complied and moved between his wife's thighs.

Andrew was much too aggressive, going immediately for her clit. Molly did not mind though and soon was pulling Andrew's face into her crotch.

"Move." I told him and stepped into the space between his body and Molly's leg. He was still kneeling and my cock came within inches of his face. "He would have sucked my cock, probably even liked it." I thought to myself. My interest, though, was in the prize between Molly's legs. Her fertile pussy waiting to receive my seed.

Forgetting about Andrew I looked into Molly's eyes. Her left hand moved slowly up the side of her body, dragging a finger tip up her belly and breast. She was mine for the taking. The pleasure my fat cock had given her over the last few days was more than she had received in two years of marriage. She wanted my cock now as much as the baby.

"What do you want me to do, Molly?" I asked already knowing the answer.

"Put it in me." She said.

"Tell me to fuck you, Molly. Beg me to fuck you with my big cock."

Ignoring her own husband just a few feet away she said, "Please fuck me Dr. Thomas. Fuck me so good."

I pushed into her quickly. I felt a pinching sensation of skin at first, signaling that her pussy was stretching open for me. Her cunt was slick but pinched tightly until I had worked four or five inches of my cock inside her a few times. The clipping sensation when I pushed deep was absolute delirium for both of us.

I was on my knees between her legs holding her ankles in my hands. I deliberately pulled her legs wide as I stroked into as deeply as I could. She moaned delightfully with this, but the novelty of this position quickly wore off. I dropped her ankles to transition to a missionary position. I had begun to perspire profusely and enjoyed the feeling of her cool, young flesh underneath my sweaty body.

Molly was learning fast, spreading her legs wide for me while I pushed my tongue between the red lips of her mouth. I fucked her hard enjoying the wince of pleasure-pain she made when my cock hit bottom at full speed.

I pounded her pussy like this for just a couple of minutes until I felt my orgasm build. The lubricating juices pouring out of her caused a smack-smack-smack sound as my ponderous balls slapped her ass. I did not hold back and blew inside her with a furious stroke of my big cock. The surging pressure on her womb brought on a crisis for her as well.

We locked in this embrace for a long time. I dozed briefly but kept my semi-hard cock inside her. I remained on top of her until I felt my cock start to stiffen again. The urge to fuck her again was strong, but with almost two more months of daily sex in front of us I decided to temper my urges.

Andrew, forgotten during our copulation, looked on as I withdrew my fat cock from his wife. The sucking pop noise her pussy made when I pulled out was chased with the milky white come I had just dumped inside her.

Andrew asked me if he could fuck his own wife.

"No not today, I want my seed stay inside her as long as possible. Maybe tomorrow."

I did not think Andrew fucking his wife with his little dick would really mattered. In fact, I knew there was a good chance Mrs. Cartwright was already carrying my child, but I think he enjoyed the withholding tease.

Having plans for tomorrow afternoon I said, "I prefer inseminating at the same time every day, but tomorrow I need to come by early in the morning. You'll need to accommodate and early morning visit."

Molly told me that they leave for church by 9 am, but would stay home if needed. I thought for a moment and told them to be ready at 7 am the next morning.

"Leave the front door unlocked and be naked in this room at that time tomorrow."

Molly and Andrew said they understood and then I dressed myself. I left the Cartwright house thinking about the work to be done the next day. For some reason I had a devilish thought, relishing in the idea of sending Molly to church with husband and a fertile cunt full of my sperm.

"What do you want me to cook you for breakfast?" I ignored Mrs. Cartwright asking me as I let myself out.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Daphne Loses Her Way Wife goes out after work with results.in Loving Wives
Sarah's First Submissive wife reluctantly takes black cock.in Interracial Love
Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
More Stories