Mrs. Molly Cartwright Ch. 02

Story Info
Journal - Wife needs doctor's help getting pregnant.
1.2k words
17.3k
17
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

June 30th, 1961

Molly and Andrew showed up half an hour early for their appointment. Both were dressed in their Sunday best with Molly decked out in a long tan colored dress. I began the appointment with idle chat about their relationship history and how they had met. The relationship dynamic between the three of us had shifted drastically, and they were both open books.

Molly, who was a fourth-grade school teacher, discussed her nervous anticipation of losing her virginity on her wedding night. Andrew confessed similar anxiety stemming from a lack of sexual knowledge. Both had almost no sex education leading up to their marriage.

They described their wedding night sex as a few kisses and then some clumsy fumbling around in the dark. According to both of them it was all over pretty quick. Molly did not bleed or have much pain at all with first intercourse.

I quizzed them on different positions. Missionary was the only posture of fornication that they had tried. Neither was scared of trying something new, but they simply had no access to information to know what to try.

Andrew expressed sincere gratitude to me for showing his wife how to use her mouth on my cock. I thought to myself how funny it was that another man would thank me for letting his wife suck my dick. In response to his thanks, I promised to teach both of them much more.

After that I asked them to both disrobe and began undressing myself. Molly eagerly undressed and hungrily eyed my thick cock. She completely ignored her own husband while he took off his pants in the corner. After Molly exposed her body to us both I asked her to climb up on the table for me. Her naked form was displayed for us both to take in. She exhibited no shame in her own nudity.

I suggested an unstructured treatment for the day and told them to follow my directions as things unfolded. With both Cartwrights nodding in approval, I moved to Molly and began touching her body and legs. Andrew sat in his chair against the wall and watched me touch his wife in all of her intimate places.

I took my time and enjoyed her body. The familiarity of the previous day allowed me to more sensually explore her body.

Glancing at Andrew I saw his legs spread and his cock standing at attention. He might have been enjoying this as much as Molly. My cock was also hard, and I enjoyed the incidental contact my cock had brushing against Molly's body.

I moved my hands to Molly's inner thighs. Her expectant look turned to disappointment when I did not go to her pussy as I had before.

"Move where you can see me, Andrew. I am going to show you how to please Molly with your mouth." I said this as I moved to kneel between Molly's legs by her swollen pussy. The erotic smell of sex emanated from her vagina.

I carefully put my hands on Molly's pussy and described the different parts of her pussy to her husband. I pointed out her clitoris, labia, mons, vaginal canal, urethra, perineum, and anus. I described how I would focus the work of my tongue on her clit and use my fingers on her other parts.

"You are going to put your fingers in my bottom?" Molly asked innocently and a slightly hesitant.

"Yes dear, and more, but you will like it." I promised her.

Before she could ask questions, I moved between her legs and started to softly lick her pussy. I moved my tongue skillfully over her pussy, initially staying away from her clit. I eased my finger insider her hot wetness and progressed my oral assault to her clit. Almost immediately she grasped the back of my head.

I heard her question Andrew, "Why can't you make me feel like this?"

Andrew did not answer continued to sit quietly while stroking his own cock.

Feeling Molly's approaching crisis, I began a fast and even pressure attack on her clit with my tongue. Her orgasm shook her body, but I only stopped after she became too sensitive to enjoy any more.

Standing up and looking over to Andrew, I mentioned that he would need to practice on Molly each day. He smiled and said, "I will be sure to."

Molly panted while she recovered on the table, and I asked her to stand up. She quickly did as I had requested. "Turn around with you bottom to me and lean over the exam table." I told her.

Her firm ass incited many dirty thoughts as she pushed it in the air for me.

I decided to stop instructing Andrew and to give Molly my full attention. Moving in position behind her I started to rub the precum dripping from the glans of my cock on her pussy. Molly did not flinch as I pushed inside her.

"Dr. Thomas, I can't take it anymore. Can I please come?" Andrew pathetically questioned from his seat.

For some reason I enjoyed telling him, "No." and watching him writhe in frustration as I started to fuck his wife before him.

As last time with about two inches of cock left, I bottomed out in Molly's fertile pussy. I placed my hands on her hips and applied a steady pressure with my cock to the depths of her cunt causing her to moan in pleasure.

I pulled my steel-hard member almost completely out of this young lass and looked down to see it shiny with the juices from Molly's pussy. I began a steady rhythm of stroking in and out. My pace was not too fast and I was careful not to push to firmly into her cervix.

"Do you like my cock in your cunt? Do you like stretching on me while your husband learns how you need to be fucked?"

"Yes, Doctor, so much. Please don't stop. Please keep fucking me." Molly pleaded as she readied herself for another orgasm.

Andrew moved beside the table to better witness his wife's pleasure. His gaze was fixed on my cock pumping in and out of his wife. I clutched Molly's hips and thrust as deep as I could when I started to spurt my life-giving sperm inside of her ready and fertile womb.

My orgasm was intense, as I thought about intentionally impregnating this woman that I had only known a few days. The surging pressure in my balls felt like I was pissing molten metal into her cunt. I could feel the throbbing of her own orgasm that was triggered by my deep thrusts.

My cock was still hard when I pulled it from the depths of her vagina a few minutes later.

I told Andrew to fuck his wife in this new position and he very quickly moved behind her. He was ready to pop and the slippery remnants of my orgasm did not cause any problem for him to slide inside her. A few short pumps and Andrew groaned, emptying his own sperm into his wife.

I wiped off and asked them both to dress. "Same time tomorrow, at your house though." I told them and walked out of the room.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Office Wife Jake goes to work for a most unusual firm.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
No Condoms She guides her son-in-law on impregnating her daughter.in Loving Wives
The Widow The widow had a daughter.in First Time
Adventures of Jason, Teenage Stud Shy, hung teenager has his first sexual experience.in First Time
More Stories