Mrs. Rider Lets Loose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barely any traffic on the road, the bus was travelling down the highway at a nice clip with the interior lights dimmed. The players all pretty beat, after three long periods on the ice, were trying to get some shut-eye.

Sitting at the back of the bus, feeling a little anxious, Connie decided to close her eyes for a minute, too. When she opened them again, Tommy was standing in front of her, his eyes blazing with arousal. Looking down at the front of his jeans, seeing that he was already hard as a brick, she smiled up into his eyes, licking her lips, expectantly.

Taking the seat beside her, he slipped his hand behind her head, and pulled her in for a deep, hungry kiss, making love to her mouth with his tongue, he had her pussy nearly going into spasms, just from the heat of his kiss. Finally pulling back, his breathing ragged, he told her, "Now I want you on my lap," as he worked his fly down and tugged his jeans down over his ass.

Her eyes flared as his cock sprang free, rock hard and already dripping.

Doing as she was told she lifted her skirt. Tommy, sitting beneath her, tugged down her panties and helped her poise herself over his cock facing forwards, so no one would notice what they were up to on the back bench seat.

Goosebumps broke out across her skin as she felt the cold air hit her breasts when he lifted her sweater and pulled up her bra, freeing her voluptuous 34DD's. Biting into her lip, she had to fight to keep from whimpering as he began to roughly twist and tug her nipples between his fingers as he slowly eased her down, till he had her fully impaled on his throbbing cock.

Ooh, she winced, sure she'd never felt anything so tight. He felt absolutely huge this way, like she was nearly being split in two. Slowly, he lifted her up, till all she could feel was his thick, swollen tip pulsing inside her. Her hands on his thighs, carefully, inch by inch she eased herself back down, till she'd managed to envelop his solid eight inches, gasping as the feel of him, more than filling her up.

Quietly groaning at how insanely tight she felt, as she slowly drew his cock back into her body, his hot breath whispered against her ear, "You better hang on with both hands to that seatback in front of you, Mrs. Rider. I got so much adrenaline running through me right now, after a hard-hitting game like that, I really need a good hard fuck."

Her mouth fell open when he suddenly thrust up, filling her to the max till he was balls deep in pussy. His hands tight around her waist, using her body to get himself off, sliding her up and down on his pulsing shaft, he grunted on each stroke as he fucked her in his lap. Trying not to squeal, it just felt so insane being taken from behind like this, especially on a crowded bus. Grabbing the seatback, she hung on just as tight as she could. "Oooh, yes, Tommy," she softly whispered, encouraging him. "That feels so good. Tight, but really, really good." Even the relentless sting of him stretching her inside, nearly making her eyes water, felt almost too good for words.

He tugged one of her nipples even harder as he slid her up and down on his pulsing cock, faster and faster, rocketing in and out of her, till quietly he began to groan as he felt a warning tingle shoot up his spine, as his balls felt ready to explode. "You like this?" he hissed in her ear. "Getting fucked in the dark on a bus full of people, dirty enough for you?"

Her breath coming in short gasps, as he kept plowing her deep and hard, she nodded and told him the truth. "Yes, I love it! Please don't stop."

He laughed, pressed a kiss to her neck and whispered, "Like I could, if I even wanted to. No, I'm going to come and fill your pussy with a nice heavy load. Then I want you on your knees, so you can lick me clean."

Connie shivered at the lewdness of what he was saying. What they were doing felt so dirty and yet so wonderful at the same time, it was all just so insanely erotic, she could hardly believe it was something she'd do, letting herself get fucked on a bus full of young players, oblivious to what was happening right behind them.

Eyes shut, gritting his teeth, digging his fingers into her hips, Tommy slammed her down hard on his pulsating cock, a deep low growl escaping him, as the utter ecstasy of his release began to course through his veins. Breathlessly, he murmured, "Here it comes. Fuck, it feels like a geyser." He shuddered as he shot his load, spewing what felt like gallons into her clenching pussy, bathing her womb with his seed.

Shaking and shivering right to her toes, Connie licked her lips as he punished her nipples with shockingly sharp twists and tugs with both hands now, as her pussy clenched around him, almost going into convulsions, sure that she'd never come as hard, or ever felt so overwhelmed. "Oooh, I'm coming so damn hard," she whispered as she felt a jolting tingle racing from her pussy filtering all through her body.

Gasping for air, she couldn't believe that he could still be hard, even after he'd filled her up, till she could feel the heat of his release oozing out of her pussy, running down to her legs and splattering loud enough for them to hear it hitting the floor.

"Now, get on your knees and get your head between my legs and suck me clean," he said, with one last hard pinch on her nipples.

Still shaking, Connie nodded and did as she was told. On her knees, burying her head between his legs, she wrapped her hands around him, and slid him into her mouth. A little surprised at the tangy taste of the two of them intermingled, she smiled as she lapped and licked and sucked, trying to get every last drop, hoping to please him. "Hmmm,' she grinned, humming around him, and sucking him in just as deep as she could take him.

Tommy wearing a satisfied smile, settled back as he watched her working his cock in and out of her mouth, stretching out her pretty red lips to the max. "That's my girl, on her knees, giving it to me just the way I like it." Letting his head fall back against the seat, his eyes drifting shut, Tommy ran his fingers through her long red hair, as he gently flexed his hips and fucked into her mouth, feeling his dick already growing hard again as she nearly sucked him raw. Fuck me, what a feeling. He'd never felt anything even nearly as good. And now, he not only got to fuck her any time he wanted, but also got to enjoy her oral skills while she happily sucked him off.

Connie was so lost in the feel of him sliding over her tongue, and nearly choking her when he'd hit the back of her throat, as he kept on thrusting, pulling back and then thrusting again, basically fucking her face, that she jumped when she heard the alarm in his voice as he tightened his grip on her hair. "Coach, Bradford! Don't get upset. I can explain."

With his cock still buried in her mouth, she froze when she heard the coach's deep, angry voice, quietly hissing above her head, "What I want to know is how you managed to sneak this piece of ass onto the bus, thinking you could get away with doing something like this right under my nose." He nodded at Connie, with her head still down, too afraid to look up and let him see who was sucking off his star forward. "Who the hell is she, anyway?"

Wincing, Connie lifted her head off Tommy's cock, licked her lips and turned her face up, in time to see the look of shock register on the face of the tall, well-built silver-haired coach as he realized who she was. "I'm so sorry, Coach Bradford." She shrugged. "It just kind of happened."

"What the hell do you mean, it just kind of happened?" Clenching his jaw, he nodded his head at Tommy. "Tommy, zipper up and get your ass to the front of the bus. I'll deal with you later."

Connie anxiously wiggled around and managed to pull up her panties, and smooth down her skirt, hoping to look more presentable. Meeting his angry gaze, managing a timid smile, she whispered, "I really hope we can keep this just between us. You know, I'll be ruined if anyone finds out."

Coach slowly nodded his head as he looked her over, considering his options. No getting around the fact that she was one good looking woman, even in her forties, with all that fiery red hair curling down her back, big, pretty blue eyes, sexy pouty lips and really nice big tits. He could see her nipples were still rock hard and could also smell the scent of her pussy, probably nice and hot and wet, and he'd guess, freshly fucked. The pressure mounting as he admired her body, he reached for his fly, tugged it down and pulled out his nine solid inches of thick, hard cock. Then he smiled at the way her eyes flared, when he started to stroke his meat in his fist, as he slyly smiled back and told her, "Maybe we can work something out, Mrs. Rider..."

12