All Comments on 'Mrs. Rider Lets Loose'

by Smuttyandfun

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The master of run-on sentences has returned. Still need an editor.

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 2 years ago

Run-on cliché or not it was hot. I enjoyed it.

Cheers

SAGE

chytownchytownover 2 years ago

****This was a HOT and sexy read. But Taking Care Of Mom was the BOMB!!!! Thanks for sharing.

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunover 2 years agoAuthor

Just wanted to say a special thank you to chytown and oldsage_1 for your kind comments. Readers like you give me the boost I need to continue writing. Thank you so much for your support.

Anyone familiar with my work, knows that I like to write a few different kinds of stories, from super sexy like this one, to some that are a little more on the romantic side.

It's nice to know that whatever I choose to write is appreciated by thoughtful readers like you.

I'm sure I speak for all the authors on this site that constructive and positive comments are always appreciated, and makes us happy to share our work.

Cheers and Stay Well.

Smuttyandfun

JoeehartleyJoeehartleyover 2 years ago

Great story, loved it. 5 stars

Stargazer5154Stargazer5154almost 2 years ago

So disappointed because I'm so tired of the cliche and myth of the 8" to 12" cocks. There's not that many around and majority of women aren't anatomically built to handle it.

Otherwise, I did your more romantic series, though you did insert the huge cock (LOL) into those tales as well.

wendy53wendy53over 1 year ago

Very good story ! 😊

Toffer_GuyToffer_Guyabout 1 month ago

Do love an intense story of an older woman having an affair with a much younger man. Especially when it’s about all parties having equal fun. Also like the detail of her not really wanting to have a child with such a young man but a little part of her getting off on something so kinky.

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

Very hot story. Great fun, had a lot of potential for extension. But getting caught by Coach Bradford took the fun out of it. A young guy with a mature woman is more erotic than with a middle-aged man.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSmuttyandfun@Smuttyandfun
'Off the Clock' my 2nd entry in the On The Job Challenge will be published on April 23rd, and I hope you'll enjoy this one, too! 'Caught in the Act' my On The Job Challenge entry will be published on April 20th. I hope you enjoy it! 'Lucky Charm' my April Fools' Contest en...