All Comments on 'Mrs. Ripley's Feet. Ch. 01'

by Feminine_souls

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Outsider1505Outsider15052 months ago

Excellent start!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

There must be another chapter to tell us what is the worst(best) she can do.I am sure it will be equisite.

shoeswithoutsocksshoeswithoutsocks2 months ago

Great story! I would love a second part! Maybe she kicks off those flats and puts her bare, sweaty feet on the table, exposing her smelly soles. Mmmm nothing like a sweat-stained pair of black flats… maybe in the second part we can find out how they smell. Like if they’re just leathery and sweaty or if they really really stink, strong, pungent and musky. I’m looking forward to more stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

A very good start, very much looking forward to more. Would very much like to see you take your time and slowly build this up, since so many other writers seem to like to rush in to things and screw up the pacing and the tension. So just take it easy and let this story simmer a bit.

Also, would love to see this get into some light hypnosis/brainwashing territory, which already kind of seems like the direction you're going already. Nothing extreme, just the teacher gently easing the poor boy under her sway using that enthralled focus he has... but she's just a teacher, right? She couldn't do something like that... right? ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Love the first chapter….please keep going…..hoping her

toenails are painted and deeply described.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous