Mrs. Robinson's April Fool

Story Info
An April Fools that leaves her husband empowered.
3.3k words
4.08
29.6k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ErosOJoy
ErosOJoy
31 Followers

This lonely hotel bar with its dark lighting and older bartender trying to busy himself in the almost emptiness seemed like all the others. Except for a few lonelies setting separate from each, like me, it was almost as empty as the room waiting upstairs. I straddle the bar stool in the far corner of the bar and order my gin. I slipped off my wedding ring placing it deep in my right front pocket. I smiled thinking of her. Sent her a text saying I'd arrived and looking forward to turning in early. She responded with a heart and busy giving the boys a bath. See you tomorrow. I sent a kiss emoji back, turned the phone off and put it in my suit breast pocket. The gin arrived on a black napkin with lime slice and I took a long drink and rolled my shoulders feeling the relaxation sink into the muscle. That's when the dame appeared. Her figure eight silhouette in the bright hall light had all the men looking. She stopped at the hostess stand where the thin young thing in a black dress smiled and nodded feeling a bit intimidated if I were to guess. As she entered her baby blues matched the sparkling almost see through definitely designer dress with a split to just south of modesty. Deep plunge neckline and spaghetti straps barely held her large rack. And if it weren't for the diamond lace in just the right spots I'd be happy to see the pussy hiding under. She was dressed to make a man want her and I wondered who the lucky one was or if she were alone. Then in this almost empty bar she put her round ass in the seat next to mine. The slit of her dress fell open as she crossed her long stockinged legs and noticing that I was noticing she pulled the slit to just cover the garter belt strap that tied those stocking so close to heaven. I swallowed some Gin and looked away fighting hard to keep my dick in control as my thoughts went wild.

"What you drinking, Cowboy?"

"God's water." I said watching her eyes smirk at my response. Her warm laugh filled the room and I took another drink to hide my smile. "Gin, always gin."

"Bartender," she waved, "Give him a refill of God water and give devil water rum and coke on the rocks the good stuff." The bartender nodded. "Put it on room tab 727." The bartender punched some buttons on a device and said, "Coming up, Mrs. Robinson." She winked at him.

"Mrs. Robinson?" I asked in disbelief.

"You can call me Gloria, Mr. Irons."

"Chris, Chris Irons. Thanks for the gin but mind telling me how you know my name?" I was a bit suspicious as my senior partner was named Robinson.

"Well," she said, "I don't make it to the office much and we've never met, but I'm J. W. Robinson's wife. And he always talks about you."

To say the least the wind went out of my sales. I hated my senior partner. Robinson-Irons-Sheeler was a good firm, but making Robinson the managing partner was the mistake of a life time. The power went too head. Everyday we had to suffer his narcissism. There were numerous plans to get him out of the firm. I had two myself. I never went from friend to enemy in such a short period of time. Trust me part of me wanted to fuck his wife and then show him the video the next day.

"That's too bad, but nice to meet you, Gloria Robinson." Inside my disappointment was sinking deep in my bones. That man didn't deserve Gloria. I deserved Gloria. Fucking my chief partners wife... I couldn't do that, yet. I had a family to feed. So, I had to keep my job which meant keeping my dick lonely tonight. The bartender deliver our drinks and I finished off my old one and started then new one as I watched her beautiful lips sip her rum. Her head fell back and her hair slipped off her shoulder exposing her neck and I watched as the next drink slid under the skin as she swallowed. She caught me staring and looked at me.

"Chill, I'm not drunk until I've had three of these. You seem to disapprove of my husband choice."

"Your choice darling, I just can't see why anyone would want to be here if they were married to him."

"Easy. I'm married to him." She turned a bit on her bar stool and sat her drink down. Slowly she placed her finger on the raised ridge of the metal ring in my pocket. She drew her finger around the circle and then just outside the circle. "Perhaps, we both need something new every now and then." Her batting eyelashes suddenly held still, and those blue eyes sunk deep into me. You could see the wonder the question the almost plea for help from her need. We had somehow gotten within inches of each other's lips when she pulled away and drank the rest of her rum and rubbed her shoulders tilting her neck. Yes, I thought that first release is always the best. I gulped down my second gin and reasoning was a quickly disappearing dot on the horizon.

"So, let me get this straight. You are trying to seduce me, Mrs. Robinson?"

"Damn straight I am. And don't worry, he will never hear about it. I mean neither of us needs to loose our meal ticket." Her slight smile was met by mine.

"Seriously, haven't you thought about getting back at the jerk. Wouldn't being with me make it easier to take his shit during the day. Knowing you had something over on him. I'm betting it would give you a better feel than a third gin. Don't you?"

"Cunning. Is that who you are?"

"Nah, I'm just tired of being alone, tired of being third in line, tired of being the one he comes to when the mistress is out of town, and too cautious to fuck just anybody. Plus he has guards on me like...well, like I'm a possession. Tonight he has no idea where I'm at. My phone is at the house. My credit card is unknown to him. I tracked you here through your secretary and I'm sure you deserve me. Tonight I may be Mrs. Robinson to you. You can screw me anyway you want. But tonight for me, I'm Gloria. Just Gloria. So what do you say, we finish these drinks you go to your room I'll go the ajoining room and we how shall I say it meet in the middle and have a meeting of the minds? Isnt that what you law cowboys call it?"

I finish my drink. She sips her drink. "I'm up for meeting something new. But I've already met your mind." I draw the back of my hand along the soft inner skin of her nicely exposed leg and rest it so close to heaven I can feel the heat maybe even a slight pulsing. She took a long gulp finishing her drink and then turned and grabbed my shirt pulling me close enough to kiss. Our eyes darted and sparks flew between us but then she smiled. "I'll met you in the elevator. You may need a moment." she said, glancing at my fly before standing and walking away in that way women have. Every male eye in the room enjoyed that exit. And she was right, I needed a minute.

She stood holding the door of the elevator open. I'd have enough God water to know that no matter the consequences, I was going to enjoy tonight. This woman this Gloria, which wasn't Robinson's wife's name was in for trouble. She backed into the elevator and I strode in pinning her to the wall before the door even closed. Those lips met mine and the energy between us weakened my knees. I leaned up against her holding her hands above her with one hand and holding her face with the other. My knee spread her legs and she moaned as our tongues met each other over and over. My free hand discovered here breasts were real and her nipples were as hard as steel. She bit my lip and I nibbled her neck until I felt her knees soften. The elevator sounded and the doors rattled open as I grabbed that firm ass of hers and released her. She looked at me with a wide wry smile and gave a small girl scream as she ran out of the elevator and toward our adjoining rooms. That, I was sure, wasn't a coincidence. I took chase after the naughty temptress, who already had her door open and was entering her room. I slid into my room meaning to beat on the adjoining door only to find it open and her there in the doorway. Her room had the bed turned down and roses in vases and petals on the floor lead to the bed and the filled jacuzzi overlooking the balcony with a perfect view of the city. "What first, Master?" she asked with a coy voice. I embraced her and whispered, "First, Gloria, I want to spank you for that elevator run, then undress you so slow it hurts, then fuck you in that big tub then again on the balcony then again in this bed." I enjoyed every moment of her eyes widening and her seductive please-do smile.

"Well, since you are going to spank me I might as well be guilty of something." She lowered to her knees and unzipped and removed my slacks as I struggled out of my shoes and socks she pulled my jockeys to the floor. Her warm breath on my cock nearly sent me and I grew to met her tongue which slid along my length and circled my tip pulling my foreskin back I moaned as she entered circling pleasing and torturing at the same time. Then she slipped her mouth around me taking nearly all of me deep into her sucking and a pulling me in and out of her and that sweet tongue then gently blowing the wetness away as she stroked my balls. I couldn't move as the goose bumps formed from my toes up. She took me again and I pushed her back pulling her to her feet. "Well, Mrs. Robinson, you certainly are a naughty girl now." I sat on the end of the bed and pulled her over my bare legs my cock sinking into her soft waistline as her breast fell over my far leg and into my hand which took no mercy in squeezing and pulling and pinching those breasts and nipples right through that beautiful dress, she had teased me with. I pulled her ass into place hips high and pulled up her dress exposing that g string and garter belt and that luscious round ass of hers. I closed my eyes.

"Mr. Robinson is a fool. Say it." She repeated it and I slapped her ass hard. Leaving a bit of pink. She moaned so I spanked her again, and again. "Say your mine." She hesitated and my hand came down harder. She winced and I felt horrible until I heard her say, "I'm yours. Only yours all night, baby." I rubbed her ass and apologized as I unzipped her dress and lowered the strings from her shoulders. "Stand up." As she stood the lacy blue silk shushed across her skin falling from her body to the floor. She stood there in that push up bra and those black stockings held by the blue shinny garter belt. I pulled the dress away as she stepped wide out of it in those six-inch nails she stood on. Her bra came off easily and took my time kissing her lips, sucking her neck and finally put my mouth on her breasts. Her tits with those nipples of steel tasted of ancient honey and wine.

It was all I could do to not take her in a hurried rush, but I wanted this night to last. I wanted her to remember every detail, forever. I took her bra and tied her hands behind her spread her legs and fixed her hair to fall just at her bare breast. "Don't move." I pulled my phone out of my breast pocket and filmed her starting at the crown of bowed head down her love bitten neck to her well endowed and panting tits to the tiny waist and inny belly button and as the video showed that garter belt I ran my finger across one hip to the other then back to pull down her panties exposing her freshly waxed pussy. Then I removed them as the video caught the pink slit sparkling wet. She never objected to the recording or the removal just stood there breathing hard her eyes begging please.

Those damn eyes. I pulled myself out of my jacket and shirt and threw her onto the bed and in one swift move slid my cock deep into that wet slit which was tight and hot and pulsing. Her stockinged legs and heels wrapped around me as our rhythm turned to rhyme when she looked into my eyes until we both screamed in pleasure. "You're mine," I whispered falling onto her. We wrapped around each other and slept.

Sometime in the night she whispered in my ear, "69?" She didn't have to ask twice. Dragging her to the edge of the bed I bent her knees while my fingers entered and played inside her I licked her clit. I cherished every moan and cry for more. Teasing her I slowly, undid her garter rolling those stockings down pulling her out of that garter I examined every inch of her caressing every scar then allowing myself to the taste of her and I mixed. Gin and rum didn't come close to this intoxication. I circled her clit time and time again bringing her close then pulling back. "Please," she begged. And my mouth obeyed bringing her until the guttural sounds of her cumming filled my heart and mad the neighbors tap on the wall. I spooned her until she fell asleep . I watched her for hours. Gloria Robinson, I chuckled. Only this girl could make me feel this much. I slipped out of her arms and took video of her sleeping. Then pulled on clean pajama bottoms drained the tub and restarted it adding a few bath bombs recommended by the hotel. After I pulled back the curtains, I opened the French doors and stared as the nighttime city lights. The tub turned off and her arm wrapped around my waist her hair in that hard night morning look I loved about women. She was completely naked on the balcony like no one could see her. Brazen. I liked that. Her hands gripped the railing, and she peeked back at me smiling. "The sun is rising."

"Yes, it is." My pajama bottom fell, and my throbbing cock pushed into her pussy from behind. "Don't wake the neighbors," I said at her first moan and she quieted. I grabbed her hips and pulled her me feeling my need strengthen. The first beams of light rising between the buildings landing on her hair her back seeing her in this light took my breath. The heat of her the wetness the tightness I didn't want to speed but found myself fucking her harder and harder, faster and faster feeling her body move against mine until I could no longer breath until I couldn't hold it in any longer. The wave of pleasure rushed through both of as I came into her the sheer ecstasy washing over me as her pussy gripped my cock almost refusing to let me go until I slipped out dripping and exhausted. "Good Morning, Gloria Robinson." She laughed a big bright belly laugh. I did too. Then I swept her back into the room and into the tub whose once too hot water was just right. I ordered breakfast asking they set it up in my room. I shut the ajoining door and joined her in the bath. Washing her and she washing me. "did you enjoy your last night of March?"

"Don't break the spell baby, not yet. We got a late check out."

"Well, my husband your mean boss is expecting me home by three."

"Speaking of the bastard, I need one more position before breakfast and pack up."

I turn her and say, fight me, but I want every to fuck every hole of his wife. I saw the fear in her eyes. "It's time." She gulped. I lubed her ass stuck my pinky finger in. I reached for my phone a captured a first moment. "Forgive me." I rimmed her thumbing her rubbing her hips and pouring water over her calming her encouraging her to relax. My cock throbbed for her. I put the tip next to her anus and pushed in and in feeling the tightness. When it got too much I'd back out and fuck against her ass. Then in the next attempt she shoved against me and I came inside her. I knew this newness wouldn't take long but it definitely was strong. I washed and held her. Got out and dried her off. Brought the coffee and bacon and pastries into her room from mine. We ate and talked and packed. She asked if I would delete the evidence. I said I did. She knew I hadn't.

We checked out and called her a cab. We went our separate ways. I still remember Mrs. Robinson kissing me at that cab whispering, "Happy April Fools."

"It always is," I replied. I spent some time at work wondering if I should shade out Mrs. Robinson's face and send the film to Mr. Robinson making him wonder. But I didn't. Just knowing that I'd got him was enough, even if it wasn't really his wife for a moment it was. Somehow that made me feel like I'd gotten even. Now when he went off on his bullshit nonsense speeches I could unfocus on him and focus on her. There was a power in that.

I took the train home. Unsure how my wife would greet me.

"Hi, anyone home?"

"Hi, babe. Boys are at a sleepover. How'd the meeting go? I missed you being so far away." She kissed me and sat on the bar stool at our breakfast bar. She winced a little.

"You... okay, Gloria?"

She smiled and winked. "I'm fine Mr. Irons."

"Happy April Fools Day and day one of the big birthday count down." I handed her box she opened it. It was jeweled lingerie. She smiled. " I thought you might like being the queen of Sheba for a few nights. Also, I wanted to thank you for playing the perfect Mrs. Robinson. I needed to fuck him but fucking his wife was just the empowerment I needed. Your really a my favorite wife Mrs. Irons. But if I had a second, it would be Mrs. Robinson. She laughed and they hugged. "Your my one and only. Minus the husbands in my fantasies of course. I think tonight you might be Mark Anthony. I'm pretty sure Cleopatra wore this sparkling number. Dinner is an hour. You go rest a bit."

"I love you Gloria Irons."

"I love you too, Chris or Mark or.... " I smacked her ass gently and headed to the bedroom. Seems March went out like a lion and April will arrive with the woman I will never be without, no fooling.

ErosOJoy
ErosOJoy
31 Followers