All Comments on 'Mrs. Robinson's April Fool'

by ErosOJoy

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 1 year ago

whew

glad it was just role-playing by the couple

nice fantasy no third wheel.

use as a cathartic way by the couple to ease stress from work

this kind marriage is going to last I surmise.

/

good story ErosOJoy

but sorry I did skipped a lot of paragraphs

because I thought the MC was one cheating bastard

nice twist in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Stupid story…repeated so many times taht it no longer holds any attention!

bjl257bjl257about 1 year ago

Loved your Story ! As a fan of my partner wearing Stockings and Heels I loved the first Lovemaking . But WHY roll down the Stockings , Why take off the Garter Belt for the second . The feel of Stockings rubbing on my bare leg ? Exquisite . My hands on the hips , rubbing the Satin Garter Belt ? Amazing !

Really enjoyed your Style , am going to have a binge on the rest ! Many Thanks !

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 1 year ago

Perhaps I may be seen as a dick BUT... the dozens and dozens of word and spelling errors greatly detract from the quality of the story. Please get an editor or just someone to "look over" and correct the basic errors.

Other than that, keep writing. The more you write, the better you will get, as long as you take on board constructive comments. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very slight deviation from a common storyline. It’s a short story filled with way too many errors. An editor or second reader would surely help.

mattenwmattenwabout 1 year ago

Funny slapstick! Was fun to read! 5*!

You could also call it "the little man's revenge" or "therapy with a difference"! In any case, it was good for the soul!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Learn to break up your stories into readable paragraphs. They wordy and go on for so long it's hard to maintain interest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It was okay . Saw it coming.

mainer42mainer42about 1 year ago

got me. Loved it

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 year ago

Meh. The twist was obvious early.

\

Needs editing. Missing words, missing commas.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very well done. Great psychology and finish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Somehow I just knew it was a role play tale.

.

It was OK. But not good enough to brag about.

.

3 ***

Regguy69Regguy69about 1 year ago

Kinda saw that coming, but it was a fun read. A little role play can spice things up, but I wouldn’t make it a requirement for an enjoyable experience. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Had my doubts at first--too convenient, too pat a storyline. There's always some "suspension of belief" to fantasy creations on the Literotica website but this? Mrs. Robinson? True appreciation of the pun required a knowledge of that '67 Mike Nichols' film The Graduate, and many readers might not have that memory of nearly 60 years ago. But it grew on me. Of course the plot didn't replicate that of the film, but it was enough mention to trip the memory, which added a pleasant aura to this story--a clever tie-in.

The writing was quite good, the dialogue consistent, the personalities (once established) fleshed out and always "in character"--even at the very end when all was explained. A wonderful example that "fantasy sex" doesn't have to be sleazy or humiliating to be erotic. Loved it. More please.

MLJ

whateverittakeswhateverittakesabout 1 year ago

It might be a good idea to proof read and correct your story before putting it out here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Too many spelling glitches.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sorry, but role play is not an April Fool. It was a decent story otherwise, but trying to shoehorn it into an April Fools entry was detracting.

NudeInMaineNudeInMaineabout 1 year ago

Needs a proof reader.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I kind of figured it was his wife, and this type of play I like a lot.

They both get a chance to fantasize a bit, expanding their playtime without ruiningbthdur relationship and their marriage.

Wrll done, and 5 stars.

stockingnutstockingnutabout 1 year ago

Nice! Love the stockings and garters.

TheArtfulCodgerTheArtfulCodgerabout 1 year ago

Nothing better than a truly loving wife

jazzharpjazzharpabout 1 year ago

Cute. But it was a truly odd role play. Your title caught my eye; this is the first story of yours that I've read. And I'm glad to see you have more for me to check out.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Ending was never in doubt, but it was interesting story.

njlaurennjlaurenabout 1 year ago

One comment, the story has these huge run on paragraphs that makes it difficult to read. Break it up into smaller paragraphs, your readers will thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

To say the least (COMMA) the wind went out of my sales. (SAILS - THINK SHIP NEEDING WIND) I hated my senior partner. Robinson-Irons-Sheeler was a good firm, but making Robinson the managing partner was the mistake of a life time. (LIFETIME = ONE WORD) The power went too (TO) (HIS) head.

This was too hard to follow.

LitEroCatLitEroCatabout 1 year ago

Some great seduction and lines, like: those nipples of steel tasted of ancient honey and wine. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A perfectly wonderful tale of true, abiding love in all its forms.

JTassJTass10 months ago

It's a decent story, but you seriously need an editor. Way too many missing words and grammar and spelling errors.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userErosOJoy@ErosOJoy
31 Followers
Ms. Eros O. Joy is new to the erotica genre. Published under numerous pen names in other genres, she has decided to dive into the deep waters provided by Literotica. The intent is to submit a story a week and see how readers react. If the reviews are good, there may be more. ...

SIMILAR Stories