All Comments on 'Mrs. Rogers' Neighborhood'

by PogueMahone

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Ended too soon

I loved it until the intercourse scene was too short

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I loved It

Now that she has fucked all the blacks, she will never fuck her hubby again. Hopefully they will have left her with a little token of their esteem from their first couplings. A pair of little chocalate colored boys to be popped out of her fanny in about nine months. After she has fucked all the lads four or five times a week until the twins are born, she won't even feel the births and definitely won't need an appeasiotomy to sew her snatch back together again.

Hubby will be so thrilled with the boys birth that he will wank his cock in the delivery room, spunking into the nurses hand, and thinking of the delicious sex she will have again with the lads as they proceed to breed her back again in a couple of weeks.

Don GrampaDon Grampaabout 18 years ago
SAME STORY - DIFFERENT TITLE

I've read all your stories and it seems to me that you only have one story to tell and you don't do a very good job of proof reading what you write. We all make errors, but you need to at least re-read it once before you submit. The story of a woman getting to like sex after being forced, is OK - I even like the concept but from the janitor to the plumber to the cable guys isn't much of a jump. Keep trying and I'm sure you'll improve.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
hot

What a hot story. Have Tammy "dress up" for her men in a black pleated mini skirt, white satin blouse, black seamed nylons, garter belt and high heels and let them cum all over her face and clothes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Love it can't wait for part two I think they should black breed her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Hope they got you pregnant carrying black kid inside you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous