All Comments on 'Mrs. Sinclair Pt. 01'

by angellz

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Young Man And Older Woman

I give it 5 stars. My first sex was with a much older woman and I like reading stories of young men pounding a mature pussy and shooting young hot seed into a mature womb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Oh yes...

Part 2 is a must!

chytownchytownover 4 years ago
Thanks For Sharing***

Slow starting but you picked up the pace well. Looking forward to future parts. Thanks

gobears85gobears85over 4 years ago

Nice and slow. Thanks for the great story. Looking forward to the next chapter.

TriniticoTriniticoover 4 years ago
More please

Please do continue this story......

writerjabwriterjabover 4 years ago
A “real” person’s belly?

why Not tell what you like about her instead of focusing on the negative?

Whirling DervishWhirling Dervishover 4 years ago
Good start

Please know the difference between "lose" and "loose" and how to use the correct word properly. Also, there were a few times where the wrong word is used or another word was placed in error - perhaps re-writing and forgetting to add or remove the proper word? All in all, good story. And I agree with the other comment, tell us why you like the non-porn bits about her.

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69about 4 years ago
Very nice

Buildup! Every young man's fantasy is to fuck an older, experienced woman!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Childish writing

I positioned myself for some intercourse.

Talk about a turn off. It's written like a boy of twelve would write.

Hope the others are better written.

KingCuddleKingCuddlealmost 4 years ago
Your mechanics and sense of place are okay...

For me...the flirtation was waaaaaayyyyy too slow.

They would have melded much sooner.

yangus99yangus99over 3 years ago
Pace was off

I thought the buildup was way too slow. Also, why would he have to notice his own tented shorts to know he was hard? Then the sex or "intercourse" was two paragraphs? Cmon. But the premise and concept was great. Shorten the flirting a bit, add some more heavy flirting and make the sex first time better.

roveroneroveronealmost 3 years ago

Gutted...being older woman living alone I was certain you'd give her a full lush mature pubic pelt...but NO...!

Marklynda2Marklynda211 months ago

I remembera few 'Mrs. Sinclairs' I would have liked to get to know like this! A well thought out and written chapter. I look forward to reading the next. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Mr_BradyMr_Brady5 months ago

Of course this had been what she’d been wanting all this time; to get thoroughly fucked by the next door neighbor boy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous