Mrs. Siu Gets Taught Biology Pt. 03

Story Info
Asian teacher gets spitroasted at parent-teacher interview.
4.6k words
4.54
63.6k
106

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elizabeth laid in her bed panting, staring at the porcelain white ceiling as George's soft snoring broke the night time silence. The cold semen dribbling from her slit contrasted greatly with the burning heat radiating from it. She ached for more. Her hand slipped down to her throbbing clit as she thought back to her romp with Tim. The way his thick cock stretched her pussy out, the intense pleasure he gave her, and the long string of orgasms he drew out from her like she had never experienced before.

Or since.

She stifled a moan and looked over to George's sleeping face. She was off the pill now. George had been tapped on the shoulder to transfer to the district office. In other words, a promotion with a significant salary boost. It was a progression in his career, and their relationship. With the new income they could finally afford to have children.

Elizabeth gushed at the thought, but the rose-tint of that fantasy faded quickly as reality settled in.

They had been trying for some time now. The workload from his new position left George exhausted and rarely willing to share intimate times with her. Not to mention their sex life was hardly much of anything at the best of times.

Her thoughts strayed back to Tim.

He had not approached her since the time he had taken her in the clubroom, meters away from George. She had rarely even seen him. After blackmailing her to keep his grade up in her class, he had taken it upon himself to skip whenever he could. This is on top of excused absences to travel to other schools for matches. She swirled her palm against her clit in frustration before stopping abruptly with a husky sigh. Tim had signed up for her last time slot for parent-teacher interview night. She suspected he had plans other than to bring his parents to talk, but she had already decided to be professional and resist the temptation to succumb to his sexual charms. She started fondling herself quietly again.

"It was for the best," she thought.

George's commitment to having kids refocused her loyalty to their relationship, and to George. If Tim were to cum in her again, filling her to the point of overflowing like last time, there was no chance she would not get pregnant. She could not let that happen. But still, a girl can dream.

She came at the thought.

******************

I checked my appearance in my pocket mirror, my eyeliner and mascara surviving through a long day of meetings with students and their parents.

"I need to get some more of this stuff," I said to myself. I regressed and started layering it on thick again, winged eyeliner and everything, to draw the attention of the boys in the school. A little boost to my self-confidence never hurt anybody. After all, being ignored by the man that made you break your vows tends to damage your ego a little. Was I not sexy enough maybe?

I pursed my lips and applied another layer of bright pink lipstick as I turned to face my full-length mirror. I smoothed out the wrinkles in my grey knee-length plaid skirt which complimented a formfitting black long sleeve top. My black high heels clicked loudly on the classroom floor as I made my way back down to the desk in the middle of the room. I sat down with my hands together and waited nervously for Tim to arrive, rehearsing my rejections to any suggestive moves he could throw at me.

A dark spot grew on my panties from just thinking about it. I bit my lip.

"Ah, what the heck," I said under my breath.

The chair screeched as I stood up and hastily ripped my panties down. I stuffed them into my bag and sat back down again, my heart racing.

"Tim gets one more time with me, then he'll graduate and that'll be that," I decided in my head.

"Wait, what?" I couldn't believe what I was thinking. The old Elizabeth was never this adventurous.

"The old Elizabeth didn't know what real sex was like," a voice in the back of my head whispered.

I shook my head.

This is wrong. I'm married with the love of my life. We're about to have kids for god's sake!

My inner turmoil was cut short by the door of my classroom swinging open. A dark silhouette blocked out the light in the hallway before coming into focus. My heart was in my throat as Tim walked in with his smug smirk already plastered on his face. My shoulders slumped in disappointment as who must have been his dad walked in after him. I stood up to shake his hand, a strained smile on my face.

"E-Elizabeth," a frog in my throat made my voice catch as I greeted him.

"Bill Matthews," he replied, his hand engulfing mine. "People call me Billy."

We sat down and I sneaked looks at Bill as I shuffled through the paperwork. He looked exactly like what I would imagine Tim would look like as an older man. He was even bigger than Tim, with a muscular build that had been let go slightly. Only a few wrinkles on his face gave away his age. Short curly black hair topped a set of intense eyes and a large flared nose. As far as dads go, he wasn't half bad.

"So, Tim tells me he's doing pretty good in this class," Bill's voice boomed in the small classroom. "I find that hard to believe. He never had a knack for biology. Except women biology, if you know what I mean."

He gave me a wink.

Tim gave me a smirk.

Oh yes, I know exactly what you mean.

"But I'm glad," Bill stared deep into my eyes as he wrapped his rough fingers over my hands. "That he had an amazing teacher to guide him through his last year before college."

"I-it was no problem at all!" I replied, taken aback by his gratitude. "Tim is a delight to have in the classroom."

That wasn't entirely true, but there was no point in rocking the boat now. I showed him some of Tim's assignments, the majority of which I had to forge myself with my left hand, and talked through what the rest of the year was going to look like. I was elated that this was turning out to be a normal parent-teacher interview.

Bill stood up and walked up to the board covered in student projects. I watched him as he browsed for something by Tim, when I felt a socked foot stroke the inside of my calf. I gave a small yelp and gave an admonishing look at Tim.

"What are you doing," I mouthed with my lips.

He smiled and shrugged. I could see his eyes look above my head at something behind me. I heard a loud zip before something hefty landed on my shoulder with a thud.

"What?!" I yelped, shifting in my seat. Whatever it was rolled off my shoulder and hung in the air beside me.

My jaw dropped in shock at what I saw.

A ginormous black cock was suspended beside me. Thick and veiny, it's pungent scent suddenly hit my noise and instinctively made my mouth water. Before thinking I had already grasped it with one hand, my fingers not even able to reach around its thick girth.

"Wow," slipped out of my mouth.

"Of course," Bill said quietly as he tilted my head back with his hand. "Tim told me about some private biology lessons you offered."

I stared up at his wry smile silently in disbelief.

"How about you teach an old man some new tricks," he joked.

Suddenly I came to my senses. I threw the cock out of my hand and stood up away from the pair.

"I can't do this!" I said sternly. I waved my hands in front of me, my wedding ring glistened in the light reminding me of my vows. "This is wrong."

"Oh, come on," Bill objected.

"I'm going to cry rape if you don't back off!" I threatened.

Bill backed off with his hands up.

"Oh Ms. Siu, stop playing hard to get," Tim complained. "You'll just break down again like last time. You can't resist a big cock in front of you."

Flashbacks of what happened last time flooded my head.

"Now let's save everybody some trouble and get on with it," he continued in a tone that you would use to bargain with a child. "I promised my dad a good time."

A silence filled the room as I gaped at Tim in disbelief, shocked at his bravado in making such a bold statement. I turned to look at Bill and the air was knocked out of my lungs. He stared at me intensely as he slowly stroked his now erect cock. I stared at it mesmerized. It didn't look as long as Tim's, but the girth! It looked thicker than my arm. I looked back up at Bill's face, his eyes staring down at my legs, which redirected my gaze downwards as well. The exposed portions of my thighs had the tell-tale sheen of my body betraying me. We both watched a long sticky string ooze down between my legs, falling to the ground and exposing my hidden desire. My body said everything I refused to say with my mouth.

Bill pulled my chair back, beckoning me to sit. I walked over to him, the clicks of my high-heels the only sound in the silent room, and sat backwards on the chair to face him. I grabbed a hold of his cock with both hands and lifted it up. I inspected it closely, admiring it, as I took in the manly musk that steamed from it. The temptation drew me in. I bit my lip and looked back at Tim, who had taken his own cock out and was stroking it as he watched me. He had a sneer on his face, an 'I told you so' plainly projected. I looked up at Bill's face. His eyes stared deep into mine, commanding me to continue.

Half-drunk from lust, I breathed heatedly on the tip of Bill's cock as I stared down its length. It started twitching in my hands as I gave it a gentle tug. I smiled coyly before I opened my mouth wide and wrapped my lips around his cock. The salty ambrosia made my mouth water as my tongue swirled around the oozing hole. I sucked on the thick head, my jaws straining to fit it in and failing. I pulled it out and began running my tongue down his cock as I caressed the head with my fingers. My pussy was burning with desire, a pool of my juices accumulating on the chair, as I grew increasingly desperate to satiate it.

I stopped and stood up suddenly, giving a seductive look at Bill who just stared back at me in confusion. I sauntered around the desk and shoved my ass out into Tim's shocked face. I looked back at him as I wiggled my ass, taunting him, before leaning over the desk to turn my attention back to Bill. I felt Tim shimmy my tight skirt up my legs and over my hips as I slathered Bill's cock with my tongue wherever my stroking hands were not.

"Holy shit," I heard Tim exclaim behind me. "This little slut didn't even have panties on."

Tim stared silently at my swollen pink pussy lips, glistening and quivering in anticipation of release.

He obliged.

"Ohhh!" I squealed, my back arching in pleasure as Tim stabbed his tongue deep into my pussy. His face was shoved between my ass cheeks as his tongue swirled inside of me, punching in and out, and lapped away at my pussy. I gripped the edge of the desk with my eyes squeezed shut, trying to weather the onslaught of pleasure coursing up my body. Something heavy smacking my face snapped me out of it. I looked up at Bill who held his cock over my head. I fixated on the bright pink ring, my smeared lipstick, around the thick ridge of his glans. I licked my lips before sucking in his cock, my cheeks hollowing as I sucked hard on his cock. I rapidly stroked the thick shaft of his cock with my hands, my moans filling the room as I looked up at Bill's amused face.

I felt Tim's tongue leave my pussy. The noise I made in protest made the men laugh as Tim started running the tip of his cock up and down my aching slit. He teased me for what felt like hours, causing me to moan loudly around the cock in my mouth. My hands left Bill's cock and reached behind me, grabbing my ass cheeks and spreading them apart. My pussy gaped slightly, winking, calling for Tim's cock.

"Jesus, Tim," Bill laughed. "What the fuck did you do to her."

"This," Tim said before thrusting his cock deep into my pussy.

I'm ashamed to say that that was enough to make me cum.

"FUCK!" I screamed, Bill's cock popping out of my mouth as my head dropped. The desk clattered as my body convulsed, my fingers gripping it tightly as pleasure surged up my body in cathartic release. Tim held his cock in place as my body did his work for him, bobbing my trembling ass on his cock. Tim slowly resumed thrusting as my shaking stopped, my head swaying deliriously with the motion.

"Alright, alright, get back to work," Bill said as he lifted my head up by a fistful of hair. He shoved his sweaty balls into my face which I lapped and sucked on without a second thought. As my refraction period faded, I became fully cognizant of the sensation of Tim's cock filling up my pussy. I climbed up Bill's body and began sucking his cock again, my glasses crooked on my face. Tim bottomed up elicited a muffled squeal from me. He quickened his pace, my orgasm building as I felt the walls of my pussy being stretched back and forth. Suddenly, he stopped with his cock twitching deep inside of me.

"What? No!" I looked back at Tim, begging for him to continue fucking me. He started slowly withdrawing his cock instead. Each inch was excruciating as I edged closer and closer to another orgasm. The thick head of his cock running past my clit and popping out of my pussy brought me within a hair's width away from going over the edge.

I pounded the desk with my fist and looked back angrily at Tim who smirked in response before, once again, looking past me. I looked back in front of me.

Bill sat in his chair. His thick cock pointed straight up like a black obelisk monument. He gave me the come-hither gesture which I obeyed wordlessly. I moved back off the desk and stumbled my way to him. I straddled him and looked down, his cock already grazing my gapping pussy lips which were an angry red and slathered with a sloppy mess of juices.

"I don't think it'll fit," I said nervously.

"Don't worry, I loosened it up for you," Tim jeered in the back.

I watched as Bill pushed my hips down, sinking me down onto his cock. I felt the wide head of his cock stretch my narrow opening out to the point of pain. I grimaced as I watched the pink ring of my lipstick disappear into my pussy.

Bill was not as merciful as Tim was.

He thrusted hard while pushing down on my hips, punching the head of his cock through my small opening.

"FUUUCK!" I screamed in pain. I slapped his chest weakly before collapsing onto him. I wrapped my hands tightly around his shoulders as he stabbed in and out in small motions.

"Ow, ah, uh," each motion brought a sound of pain out of my mouth.

"Don't worry baby," Bill said. "You'll feel amazing soon."

He was right. As I sunk deeper and deeper onto his cock, each inch feeling like an hour, the pain gave way to discomfort and then to pleasure. He had stretched me so wide that my clit felt like somebody was permanently twisting it between their fingers. I felt my pussy lips gripping on and getting pulled to-and-fro with each stroke. I started bouncing on his cock, my loud moans likely audible from the hallway as he started groping my tits through my clothes. The black top had glaring streaks of smeared spittle and precum from earlier. He pulled it and my bra off in one motion and began twisting my sensitive nipples between his fingers. The sensation from this sudden assault caused me to tense up, my already stretched out pussy clamping down hard on his cock.

"Oh, my lord son," Bill moaned. "You were right, Asian pussy is the tightest on the market."

Bill wrapped me in his arms and stood up suddenly. I started slowly sliding down his cock as he walked over to the desk and laid me onto my back. My head hung off the edge of the desk and Tim's cock instantly filled my vision. Bill grabbed onto my hips and, with the newfound leverage, gave a powerful thrust. The angle made his cock pound and then scrape across my g-spot before bottoming out. I felt completely filled again. The surge of pleasure caused me to moan out, my open mouth instantly filled with Tim's cock. The angle of my throat allowed Tim to easily slide his cock deeper than ever before. The entire length ran down my throat as I gagged. Bill's pounding shifted me back and forth on Tim's cock, the two black men spit roasting me in my own classroom. The sounds of my muffled moans coupled with the sharp sound of my gagging filled the room along with the shlicking sound of my pussy being plundered.

Bill quickened his pace, his cock pulling the walls of my pussy along with it. The sensation of my g-spot being stretched from within started a fire in my belly that spread throughout my body. Tim started twisting and pulling on my nipples, his cock asphyxiating me as pleasure turned to numbness as my orgasm rose up to its peak. Stars filled my vision from the lack of air and led to the most powerful orgasm of my life. I started shaking uncontrollably, my back arching, as my juices gushed out around Bill's cock in powerful bursts with each contraction. My screams were stifled by the cock in my mouth as I dug my nails into Bill's forearms.

"Jesus Tim, let her breath," I heard Bill say before blacking out.

I woke up to Tim's balls slapping across my face as he titty fucked me. As my senses slowly came back, I realized my legs were being held straight up in the air. My heels clicked together as they lay crossed on Bill's shoulders. This position gave Bill leverage to lift my ass off the desk and thrust at an angle which constantly attacked my g-spot. The sensation forced a loud moan from my lips, alerting them that I had regained consciousness.

"Oh, looks like the little slut is awake again," Tim teased.

His hands held my tits together, groping the milk-tea colored mounds while his cock ran between them. He started twisting and pulling on my angry red nipples, eliciting a glutaral moan from my lips. He pulled his cock all the way back and started rubbing the tip against my lips. I opened my mouth obediently and his cock slid back into my throat. His hands gripped my head tightly as he started to facefuck me. Sticky white spittle oozed out of my mouth as I felt his cock swelling inside of my throat.

Tim pulled back into my mouth and began stroking his cock rapidly. I felt it harden and watched the first wave of cum travel up the underside of his cock before exploding in my mouth. The hot salty gloop burst out of the tight seal of my lips and drippled onto my face. He pulled out and another burst covered my face, plastering my glasses with his thick cum. Another jet shot straight into my gaping mouth, hitting the back of my throat and caused me to gag loudly. A thick rope streaked down my chest to my belly button as I started massaging his clenching balls with my hand. I felt the puddle of jism on my chest spread as Tim stroked out the remainder of his cum into my waiting outstretched tongue. I absentmindedly started spreading his cum around my chest, massaging it into my tits.

Tim fell back loudly on his chair, exhausted from the exertion.

"Watch it Tim, you almost got some on me," Bill complained.

I lifted my head and looked up at Bill who had a disgusted look on his face. Turned off by his cock-sleeve being covered by his son's cum maybe?

Bill rolled me over onto my stomach and, without missing a beat, started pounding me from behind. The slapping sound of my ass against his torso echoed in the empty classroom as Bill attacked my pussy relentlessly. My smooshed tits glided across the top of the table with each thrust, lubricated by Tim's cum, which stimulated my distended nipples. My eyes were barely able to focus on Tim who was lazily stroking his softening cock in front of me with a bored expression on his face. I went from not even close to an orgasm to nearing my limit in under a minute. Bill's cock punching in and out of my pussy left it quivering with intense pleasure.

*thwack*

Bill spanked my ass which caused me to gasp loudly.

*thwack*

"Yeah, you love that dontcha, you slut," Bill said crudely. "Don't lie, I feel your tiny Asian cunt clamping down."

12