Mrs. Siu Gets Taught Biology Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*thwack*

"Hmhmm!" I moaned in confirmation.

"Take it, take my black cock," he said as my moans started turning animalistic.

Bill smacked my reddening ass one last time before I felt a finger stroke against my sopping pussy. I felt something graze my asshole, causing it to pucker.

"Wait!" I yelled.

Bill jammed his thumb into my ass. The sensation made me tense up, causing my pussy to clamp down even harder onto his cock.

"Yeah baby, just like that," he moaned.

Thumb in my ass, fingers grabbing a hold of my ass cheek, Bill continued to fuck me without abandon. His other hand grasped a ball of my hair and pulled my head back causing me to squeal. My glasses clattered onto the desk. This was too much. The combination of his thick cock stretching my pussy out, his thumb swirling in my ass, and my hair being pulled was building up a strange pressure in my stomach. Another orgasm was approaching, fast.

"I'm gonna cum inside you baby," Bill said.

"No!" I objected. "I'm not on the pill!"

"So?" Bill sneered.

"Please! Please!" I begged, my eyes rolling in pleasure.

"I'll stop then," Bill said as he let go of my hair. My head dropped as pulled his cock out until only the head pulled at my narrow opening. The emptiness I felt inside of me sent me into a delirium.

"Or do you want me to continue?" he said, stabbing in a few inches before pulling back out slowly.

"Yes!" I twisted around and begged him with my crazed eyes. My face was caked with dried cum and spit. Dark splotches formed where it had mixed with my smeared makeup. My lips were plump and shiny from being stretched around Tim's cock, no longer pink but a natural red. I must have looked like a complete mess, and I was.

"Please!" I begged again.

He bottomed out in one thrust, causing me to squirt a little.

"Who can say no to a face like that," he said sarcastically as he started pounding my pussy again. "But I'm still going to give you a big fat creampie."

"No!" I cried.

"I'm going to stop then," he teased without missing a beat.

"No!" I yelled. "Please don't stop!"

"So?" he asked.

"Make me cum," I gasped. "Just make me cum!"

"And?"

"Cum in me!" I said exasperated. "Cum in me! Impregnate me! Fill me up! I don't care, just don't stop."

I put my head down in resignation. He grunted in approval and started pounding me in earnest.

I felt my orgasm coming, building up to a crescendo.

"Fuck!" I yelled as it peaked.

"I'm coming Liz!" he grunted

"Breed me daddy! Make my womb yours!" My words rose in pitch to a shrill scream as I felt his gooey cum splatter against the wall of my pussy. He roared as each jerk sent a shock of pleasure up my body and caused me to begin convulsing. I felt my hot juices stream down my leg as I shook, pleasure exploding throughout my body. He gradually pulled his cock back with each jerk, his gloppy cum filling up any empty space created, to make sure I was being filled with every single drop. He finished ejaculating and started stroking his twitching cock with the head still lodged inside of me. Even though he stopped, my orgasm was not even close to being done. My overflowing pussy sucked in his cum greedily with each contraction as I continued to bounce back on his cock. Each stroke sent a gush of cum out of the tight seal of my pussy lips around his cock. He grunted in protest.

Eventually I laid face down on the desk, my quivering ass in the air, with just my narrow opening wrapped around the dripping head of his cock. We held this position together as we both came down from our pleasure driven highs. My stomach felt distended, my womb filled with hot cum made me feel like I had just drunk a giant pot of warm creamy soup.

As the hit of dopamine dissipated, the post-orgasm clarity hit me hard. I couldn't believe I let that happen! I felt like I could feel his potent sperm teeming in my pussy, already swimming into my fertile womb.

"Fuck," I moaned as his cock popped out. A rush of thick gloppy cum oozed out and splattered on the desk. I heard a shutter click as he took a picture of my gaping dripping pussy.

"The boys won't believe this," he chuckled.

He made me clean up his cock before they left without another word.

I slid off the table and laid on the floor for what felt like hours, feeling his cum oozing out of my pussy.

******************

Nine months later.

Tim graduated. But not before inviting me over to his house for private tutoring lessons in the early stages of my pregnancy. My tits squirting with milk entertained them to no ends.

George didn't suspect a thing. Our dark complexion hid the African American features that the baby had. Him being dense also helped.

Soon George and I had a child of our own, who would grow up unaware of the infidelious background of his half-sibling.

With Tim gone, I was ready to put this segment of my life behind me.

But I had a surprise waiting for me when I returned from my maternity leave.

12