All Comments on 'Mrs. Siu Gets Taught Biology Pt. 03'

by TrevallyJack

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
GadolfssonGadolfssonabout 4 years ago

Don't know why my first comment wasn't posted, but I'll try again:

I think you write very well. The prose is very descriptive, which is very good, especially when it comes to erotica. I hope you write more in the future.

liz33ndliz33ndabout 4 years ago
please add more

i liked this. thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Good series. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Fantastic

This was fantastic yes I’ve got a pregnant fetish and this was fantastic. Especially being a teacher that got pregnant that was even hotter. So please don’t stop these stories especially getting them pregnant lol .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damn... where is part three? That was hot!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can't wait for the next update this year.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

racist bullshit. there is no BBC, unless you're willing to admit the BWC, BLC and BAC also exist, in roughly the exact same percentage of the population.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can't wait for the next segment .... her new boy in class and a new neighbor next door.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was incredible! Keep it going please!! Part 4!! Lets go!!

Shai780sShai780sabout 2 years ago

Excellent read. I cant wait for the next chapter! Love your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Is there a chapter 4? I want to see what happens next?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Totally impossible fantasy. A smart observant school counselor is DENSE that he cannot tell 'his' African mix son is not his??? Dark complexion and facial features are worlds apart. Go look at the faces!!! Please just stick to the fucking and stop ruining the story with these impossible explanations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

George woke up and felt a draft thinking that they left the window open he got up but found the window shut. He could still feel the air movement and turned on the light. He passed out when he seen all of the bed covers had fell into his wife c***. By the time he came back around all 4 pillows had also fell in. George called the police and they pressed charges against the black boy. Assault with a deadly weapon. LOL!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous