Mrs. Tanya And The Biker

Story Info
Tanya is forced to do things.
1.7k words
4.16
11.3k
18
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimKim5
KimKim5
952 Followers

Tanya cringed when she heard the roar of a motorcycle outside. Then Hawk walked in wearing his leather jacket, heavy boots and a chain belt. "Hey Miz Tanya, I'm here to pick up your cute daughter Izzy. She's a fine piece of tail."

"HOW DARE YOU! Don't talk that way about my daughter!" Tanya pointed her finger. "Izzy isn't here 'cause I told her to leave your loser ass. She doesn't need some stupid biker."

"I ain't stupid. Look bitch, I was ready to bone Izzy. Now I got a boner and nowhere to stick it..." Hawk looked Tanya up and down. His eyes lit up. "Hey Blondie got a sexy body...a pretty mouth and nice puffy lips."

He grabbed Tanya's hair and yanked her close. She trembled. "Lady don't be afraid...I want us to be friends...Fuck Friends." He ground his lump against her leg. She felt it grow harder.

Hawk reached under her top, fondling her naked tits. Then the biker sucked her nipples so hard she thought they'd pop off.

Tanya couldn't believe she was getting molested in her own kitchen. Hawk's hands moved to her butt, grinding his crotch against hers. She felt their mounds rubbing together like horny teenagers.

"Can you feel it Tanya...Can you feel my stiffy? Suck my stiffy."

"NOOO! Get out before I call the cops."

Hawk tossed her cell phone and dropped his pants. His long cock stuck out like a fleshy sword. And it was thick as her wrist.

"Oh my god...put that thing back in your pants."

"Look lady, I'm so hard it hurts. Izzy ain't here, so YOU gotta suck it."

"Are you frikin' crazy? I'm not going to suck your dick. Get out!"

"Lady blow my dick, or I'll shove it up your ass. Your stuck-up ass could use a good reaming."

"Wait, please don't do my ass. That hurts."

"Okay Tanya, no anal. Get on your knees and suck my fucking prick...and you better give a good BJ."

"Please Hawk...It's been too long...I'm not good at sucking cock."

Hawk dropped his leather jacket and pushed her down to her knees. Tanya came face to face with his throbbing monster. She looked up at Hawk and blushed...ashamed of what she was about to do.

"Open your mouth!"

His cock pressed against her lips. Tanya thought he was going to ram his cock down her throat. Instead, he put his hands on her head and pulled.

Tanya had no choice. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth. Hawk moaned as his cock slid in. "Agghhh...yeah...Mmmm...that's it, suck my cock lady."

His whole body tensed up. Tanya thought he'd ram his prick down her throat. He slowly pulled his cock out to the tip...then shoved it back in. With each movement, he slid his cock deeper into her mouth. She felt his hard cock twitching in her mouth.

"OH...God, Tanya.... Damn baby.... Your mouth feels fucking great.... yeah suck it like that baby...Yeah.... yeah.... use your hand.... stroke my shaft while you suck."

Tanya reached up and wrapped her hand around his shaft. His cock was wet and slippery. Hawk never let go of the back of her head while she sucked his cock. He massaged the back of her head while she sucked and stoked his thick cock. It had been so long since she was with a man.

Memories of sucking her husband's cock flooded her mind. Tanya had enjoyed giving blowjobs. Soon her suck-instincts took over. She moved Hawk's cock to the side, licking and sucking on his shaft. She worked down his cock and took his balls into her mouth.

"Wow! You're a hot mama!"

Tanya felt a flash of embarrassment while sucking his hairy balls. Hawk had ordered her to suck his boner...not his balls. But she couldn't resist. Suddenly Tanya felt like a cock-sucking slut.

"Yeah.... Mmmm...baby.... I love it.... Suck my nuts...suck 'em good!"

She sucked his balls and stroked his cock at the same time. Then took his cock back into her mouth. She looked up at Hawk. He had his head back with his mouth slightly opened. Tanya tasted precum and knew he was about to spew.

"Ahhh...I'm cumming!!!!!.... Drink it... Drink my jism.... The first blast of hot cum filled her mouth.

"Suck it lady...Suck it." He moaned as another blast of cum hit her throat. Tanya wrapped her lips around his cum spewing cock. He rammed his thick cock into the back of her throat. His cocky jolted, unleashing its seed.

"Yeah...bitch...drink it.... Awwww... Fuck Yeah lady.... Suck it all out."

Tanya sucked and drank cum for the first time in years. She felt his sticky cum slide down her throat and run down her face onto her blouse. She felt like a whore. Tanya looked up at Hawk...he frowned...Maybe he didn't like the way she gave head. Hawk lifted up.

"Please don't hurt me...I told you I wasn't good at doing that."

"You gotta be kidding. You're an excellent cock sucker!"

Tanya felt so dirty when he called her a cocksucker. For some reason, the word cocksucker always seemed nasty. Suddenly he reached up and pulled out her tits... massaging her fleshy mounds, tweaking her nipples like her husband used to. Tanya's nipples grew hard.

"Hawk I sucked off your cock... please let me go." His hand moved to her skirt, lifting it. Tanya felt woozy as he stared at her sheer panties. "Please...please stop. I don't want fucked...I'm begging you."

"Okay lady, I'll leave if your cunt is dry. If your cunt is wet- it wants cock...hard pounding cock. I'll screw the shit out of you."

The guy pushed her against the stove. Tanya bit her lip when he yanked her panties down... revealing her golden pubes and glistening pink slit.

Hawk whistled. "You got the same blonde bush as your daughter." He grabbed her cunt, and his finger sank into her wet folds. Tanya knew she'd lost. Her knees grew weak. Hawk held her up by cupping her pussy as his finger dug deeper.

"You lose lady...Your cunt is a dripping."

His finger melted into her burning hole...Tanya was so ashamed...She said NO, but her cunt said YES. A big fucking YES! As she got fingered against the stove, the only thing getting hot was her pussy. He plunged his finger deeper. Then Hawk pushed her onto the kitchen table.

"Spread your legs lady."

"Don't do this to me!"

"Spread your legs. Now!"

Tanya closed her eyes. It'd been years since she'd shown her naked body to a man... And guys love ordering women to spread.

Grabbing her ankles, she pulled her legs wide apart. Her naked pussy opened up, revealing her pink hole. Tanya felt the tip of his cock at the entrance of her pussy. Without thinking, she moved her hips from side to side trying to avoid his cock.

"STOP WIGGLING!!!"

Hawk held her down and his enraged prick pushed in, ripping through her clasping folds. "I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you lady.... you better hold on."

"OUCH, go slow Hawk, your cock is way bigger than my ex's."

"Wow Tanya you're so tight. Your husband was a pencil prick." Hawk laughed, pulled almost all the way out, and plowed back in, ramming through her clutching tissue. Tanya's moans grew louder with each fuck-thrust.

He started ramming his cock in and out of her wet cunt. He fucked her hard and fast with deep long thrusts. Tanya felt helpless. A strange man raping her in her own kitchen.

"Does it feel good...Tanya.... Do you like it baby."

Tanya yowled in pain as his fat dick hit the bottom of her cunt. Hawk grabbed her hips in both hands and thrust in harder. Her yelps turned into squeals of pleasure. It felt good to have a cock inside her. Tanya humped her aching twat onto his steel shaft.

The kitchen filled with the squishy sounds of screwing. "Ohh Hawk, it feels like I'm getting fucked by a fence post." She felt a familiar tingle rippling through her pussy.

"Ahhh YESSS!" Tanya orgasmed so hard her pussy clenched his cock.. She was breathless and dizzy...She'd climaxed before but never like that. Hawk laughed at Tanya, fucking away while sucking her swollen nipples.

"It's my turn lady...I'm gonna shoot a big load in your cunt."

"NO!.... NO!.... please don't cum in my pussy.... Please I'm begging you...I'm not on the pill.... cum in my mouth again." Tanya couldn't believe she was actually begging a man to cum in her mouth.

Hawk fucked her cunt furiously. "I'm gonna cum lady!!!... I'm going to cum in your ass!.... "Roll over. I'm gonna finish off in your ass."

"No in my butt. You promised!"

"Tanya you got a nice fuckable rump. I'll bet you bent over when your ex wanted anal. Didn't you?" Hawk slapped her ass.

She jumped and blushed. "Of course. Every Friday night...It was my job."

"It's still your job. Bend over and take it like a lady."

Hawk rammed his cock against her anus and the bulbous head popped in. "Ouch!" Tanya froze as her sphincter adjusted to the invader. It hurt, but there was no turning back. Tanya pushed her ass back toward Hawk, slowly taking inch after inch of his cock into her asshole. Tanya looked back.

"Do-do you like this...my butt?"

"Hell yes, your ass is just as tight as your daughter's."

Tanya smiled at the disgusting compliment. It felt like his cock was ripping her butt cheeks apart, but she kept pushing until his balls hit her pussy. Hawk pulled her hair as he sodomized her ass. The pain slowly faded as she got used to it.

He screwed faster. Tanya squealed at Hawk's hard-thrusting prick. Do it Hawk! Fill my ass with cum!"

"Ungh- UNGH." He gripped her tits and grunted, pushing his cock deep, shooting his spunk into her bowels.

Tanya collapsed onto the table with Hawk's cock still buried in her asshole. They looked up in shock when Izzy walked in.

"GROSS MOM! YOU'RE SCREWING MY BOYFRIEND...ON THE KITCHEN TABLE!!!" Izzy threw her cup at them. "And you left a cum puddle. I'm never eating here again!" She slammed the door and left.

Tanya sat up, blushing as she wiped up the sticky jism. Hawk cupped her naked pussy and tossed Tanya over his shoulder. "Ouch what are you doing?"

"I'm taking you to bed."

"You are...are you spending the night?"

"Yes Ma'am. 'I'm gonna ride you like a Harley on a bad road!'"

KimKim5
KimKim5
952 Followers