The Debt

Story Info
A debt to a coworker is paid by a sister.
10.5k words
4.14
21.7k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm alone at the cabin when my brother's friend shows up pounding on the door.

"Adam here?" He asks looking me up and down.

"Nope just me all week. I can text him if you need something."

"Nah, that's okay. Later."

I watch him drive away, and then close the door. I happened to look down to see that my pink robe was hanging open kind of far. Like all the way to my belly far. My boobs were covered at least which made me less embarrassed, but he got a great view of between them all the way down to my belly button.

"I hope I didn't make him too sick." I mumble to myself as I sit back down by the computer.

I had only arrived yesterday so I'm looking forward to a few more days of rest and solitude. Maybe even a bit of "me" time if all goes well? It's only nine in the morning so I have some time yet. I work on playing a few games, and work on a story as I enjoy the quiet of my surroundings. Until my solitude is disturbed once again by a rap on the door. This time I make sure to cover before answering.

"Yeah?" I ask seeing his friend again.

"I know Adam's here. Go get him for me." He demands.

"He's not here. Do you want me to text him?"

"No I want you to get him. He owes me money, and I need it now."

"Well, he's at home a couple of hours away so I guess you'll have to wait for it."

I begin to close the door, but he pushes it open shoving me to the side.

"Where is he?" He asks as he searches the house.

"Not here now get out,"

"Not without my money."

"He's not here, and I don't have any so just get the hell out!"

He walks up to me grabbing my left arm just above my elbow roughly. Then he looks me straight in the eyes snarling at me.

"I know he's here. I saw his truck pull in. If you don't cough him up I'm going to make you seriously regret it bitch."

The stench of booze is strong on his breath, and he's hurting my arm holding me so tight. But he's also pissing me off.

"Look you drunk fuck, I don't care what you think you saw. He's not here. It's just me, and me alone for the entire week. Now let me go!"

Just then the door opens, and another one of his friends walks in grabbing the first one.

"Let her go man. He's not here. Just go home. You'll get you money. Adam's always good for it. You know that."

He lets go of me, and walks off mad swearing that he saw my brother. We stand in silence until we hear the truck roar down the road.

"Sorry about that. Clutch gets a little carried away when he drinks."

"I've noticed."

"I'm Bob by the way." He says extending a hand. "We work with Adam, and hang out."

"I'm Michele." I say looking down at his hand.

That's when I see that my robe is hanging wide open, and my girls are getting plenty of air. I pull my robe closed instead of shaking his hand. I feel myself blush like a coy schoolgirl.

"It's okay. They're very nice if that helps any."

"Thanks." I say unable to think of much else.

"I don't think he'll be back again, but if he does let me know. He's just all pissed off that the motor died on his boat yesterday so he couldn't go fishing."

I go to get a pencil and paper to write down his number, and when I get back I see that he's reading the story I was beginning to write. I try to take the computer away from him, but he pulls it from my reach as he reads.

"This is really hot. You have a very naughty mind girl. I wouldn't expected this coming from someone like you."

"You don't even know me."

"No, but you look so proper, and you didn't back down from Clutch at all. Nothing like in this story."

He keeps reading and I let him. He sits on the couch as he reads. I sit on the opposite end holding the pencil and paper waiting for his number. After a few minutes he sets the computer down, and turns looking at me.

"I would love to know how that all ends."

"I'd let you know when I figured it out, but I don't have your number."

He picks up my phone from the stand beside him and types. I hear the phone ring in his pocket, and then he typed some more before putting it down.

"There, I'm in your contacts now." He pulls out his phone, and does the same. I see him label me as Sexy Michelle.

"Only one L."

"Sorry." He says looking embarrassed. "Do you have any more stories?"

"Not on this computer."

"Okay. I better get going anyway. Call me if you need anything."

I see the bulge in his pants when he gets up telling me that he really did like my story. That makes me feel pretty satisfied. I'm no pro writer that's for sure. Seeing him to the door I stand on the deck watching and waving as he drives off. Then I return to my computer typing away. Before I realize it it's almost two in the afternoon. I make myself a late lunch, and then watch some TV while I eat. I don't even get two bites into when I hear a vehicle pull in. I look out to see Clutch trying to get out of his truck. He's smashed. I grab my phone, and call Bob.

"Hey your buddy's here again, and he can't even walk. You may want to come get him."

"Okay." He says sighing. "I'll be right there."

He starts pounding on the door, but I ignore it. I hear the knob jiggle, and I'm glad I locked it. I normally don't.

"Let me in bitch before I bust this door in!"

"Go away before I call the cops!" I shout back.

"Fuck the cops! Get your brother out here!"

He keeps banging and pounding, and I swear he is going to bust the door in. He falls over a few times as he shouts for my brother, and in his state it takes him a while before he starts pounding again. It's the most nerve wracking ten minutes I've had in years. I'm so glad when Bob pulls in. I hear them shouting at each other in the drive, and then hear Clutch tear off down the road. Then I open the door to inspect the damage on the deck. I don't see any surprisingly. Bob walks up to me looking concerned.

"I've never seen him like this. He's really pissed, and positive Adam is here. I don't know if he's going to stay away or not. I think I should stay for a bit to make sure. If that's okay with you?"

"You're making supper then." I joke.

We walk in, and he sits beside me on the couch after I set my plate in the fridge since I'm no longer hungry.

"So... Tell me all about Michele, and how she became such a good story writer?"

"Yeah. My stories suck. I write them for me, and you're the first person to even read part of one."

"You really should try to get published. I think you could make some bank."

"I'm almost done if you want to read it?"

He agrees, and I hand him the computer. He skims what he's already read before reading the rest slowly.

"So descriptive, so sexy. How are you going to end it?"

"Probably with the girl walking in to be abused in a gangbang willingly." I answer checking out his straining pants.

"Are those things you'd like to do?"

"That's kind of personal, isn't it?"

"I didn't think it hurt to ask. What do you do for a living?"

I go on to tell him my life's story, and he tells me his. I find out that he's never been married even though he's in his early forties, he's worked with my brother for a long time, and gives me some good stories I can bring up to embarrass my brother. Before I know it It's seven at night.

"What about that supper?" I ask him.

"I'm good. Make yourself something."

"Um, you're supposed to feed me."

"You don't want me to try cooking. It never ends well."

I go make some burgers in the oven, and I make enough for both of us. When they finish I pull them out and the pan begins to bend. I grab it with both hands, and then set it on the stovetop.

"Din din done done." I say turning to him.

He just stares at me as I stand there.

"Are you okay?" I ask after a minute.

"Um, yeah. I just got distracted. What did you say?"

"Dinner is done."

He walks up to me. His eyes never looking away. When he gets close enough I see that he's not looking at my face, and I see the thing in his pants distracting him. I look down to see my girls hanging out once more. I cover up snapping him out of his trance.

"Damn robe." I complain.

"I like that robe." He says grabbing a couple of burgers.

"I'm sure you do. You can have it then when I'm done."

"Nah, I'd prefer if you wore it. I don't think it would look good on me."

We eat supper, and talk the entire time. I finish, take his plate, and then excuse myself to go pee. When I get out I see him on his phone.

"So... are your stories something you want to do?"

"Really? You just can't let it go?"

"Does your husband know about that side of you?"

"No, and I aim to keep it that way."

"Who ever knew that Adam has a hot sister with such a naughty streak?"

"Everyone has fantasies you know?"

"True, but there aren't many women with fantasies like yours."

He sets the phone down on the table, and I hear his pocket buzz.

"Did you just have my phone?"

"I just made sure that my info was in there right. It's all good."

My attention is turned to a vehicle pulling in again. I look out to see Clutch has returned. Bob goes out, and chases him off before returning to me.

"Man he just doesn't know when to stop. He's still drunk, and still pissed. I was going to go soon, but I better stay a while longer."

"I'm good with that. He almost broke down my door the last time."

We talk more and more. I find out that Clutch lost his job as a truck driver for destroying too many clutches while driving in road rage incidents. He was forced to go through anger assessment, and the put in the warehouse with Bob and my brother. That makes me worry since he's mad at me for some reason. By midnight I'm ready for bed. I offer Bob the couch as I go to my bed. I close the door since I didn't bring any pajamas. I was supposed to be alone all week so I didn't think I needed them.

I curl up under my blankets, and quickly fall asleep. Around two I wake up having to pee so I head to the bathroom. Bob is laying there on his back sleeping so I do my duty, and return to bed. When I crawl in again I realize I never put my robe on. I'm glad he's asleep. I close my eyes and my mind fills with the memory of his straining pants. I feel myself heating up down below so I try to change my thoughts. It doesn't help that writing my story kept me heated up all day, and now I'm stuck not taking care of business.

I hear him moving around, and soon see his shadow coming down the hall in the dim light. I watch as he walks in by me, and then stands there watching me. I begin to feel uneasy so I roll onto my back hoping that he'll back away. He doesn't move.

"Do you need something?" I ask after a while.

"I'm kind of cold, and that couch is really uncomfortable."

"So what would you like?"

"Can I lay in the bed with you? I promise I won't try anything."

Feeling sorry for him, thinking about how he's helped me, and still over half asleep I agreed.

"You sleep by the wall though."

He climbs over the top of me, and I feel him lay beside me. I roll to my left so he's behind me and has more room. My covers move around as he climbs under. Then I feel him against me back. He's cold, and his belt digs into my right butt cheek.

"You need to back up. Your belt is cutting into me."

He apologizes, and I hear it jingle as it hits the floor. Then he cuddles with me again. I'm too tired to care so I let him. He puts his hand on my hip, and then I hear him snore softly. I soon fall back asleep myself.

I'm woken up by the sun streaming in the window telling me it's morning. I'm laying on my back, and his hand is cupping my left breast as he lays close to my right shoulder snoring. I don't move knowing that if I do he'll wake up with my tit in his hand, but if I don't he'll eventually wake up with my tit his hand. I can feel his dick rock hard in his pants pressing against my leg. It throbs every now and then giving me a weird feeling on my leg. As I lay there I become more aware of my boob in his hand, and it makes my loins begin to heat up. I can't let this happen. I have to figure out a way out of this.

"If I move he'll wake up, if I don't move he's going to wake up anyway. If I slide off the bed and he wakes up he'll see that I'm naked, and if I lay here until he wakes up he'll see that I'm naked." I think to myself. "Maybe if I gently roll over I can pretend to steal the covers to cover myself when he wakes up?"

Then I feel his hand softly squeeze. My back arches pressing my breast more firmly into his grip as a soft moan slips through my lips.

"Damn my horniness!" I think.

Then I feel another more firm squeeze. Again my back arches, and a moan that's a little louder escapes me.

""This can't be happening." I think as I lay there staring at the ceiling.

A third squeeze. Much more firm. His hand covers my breast, and his fingers gently pinch my hard nipple. My back arches once more giving him a hand full of my boob as the moan wafts in the air. I feel the covers pull down baring my right breast, and then feel his mouth take in my nipple as he squeezes my left breast. My back arches higher, and I moan loud as he sucks and licks my nipple in his mouth. I feel the heat of my crotch as I lay there.

He kneels beside me, and leans over me sucking my left nipple. His right hand gently moves down, and I feel my legs open as he traces my vaginal cleft. He kisses and sucks my breasts as his fingers slide over my clit making my hips raise in desire. I moan non stop as his fingertip finds my wetness and enters me. He kisses up my neck to my mouth, and I turn my head away. I feel him pull his pants off, and my hand finds his dick as he kneels again.

It's so hard and long. He must be eight inches. I can't help but to stroke on it as he fingers me. It just feels too damn good to stop even though I know I should. He doing me so well that I'm losing all control. He's keeping my orgasm at bay while making sure I don't lose it.

"Fuck me." I hear myself moan.

He doesn't hesitate. I open my legs wide as he climbs between them, and then he kisses up and down my belly before licking teasingly back to my left breast. Just as he takes my nipple in his mouth I feel his cock opening my vagina parting my vaginal walls wider than they've been in years. I moan in sheer delight as his hips press against my legs with his cock buried all the way inside of me.

"It's so big." I moan.

He slowly begins to fuck me, and I wrap my arms around him as he kisses my neck and shoulders. His tempo slowly increases until I can't stand it.

"Fuck me! I'm going to cum!"

Then I feel the dam inside of me give way releasing all of my stresses at once.

"I'm coming!" I moan as my body shakes.

Shortly after my orgasm hits me I hear him groan. He pushes his cock as deep in me as he can with slight hip movements. I feel myself milking him through my orgasm. It lasts for a few amazing minutes before reality sets in. He rests his head on my shoulder with his dick still deep inside of me. We lay there, and I can feel the occasional twitch of his cock as it lets out the last of his cum. The minutes pass with me wondering how to deal with the fact that I just cheated on my marriage. Not only that, but I had one hell of an orgasm which means I liked it.

"This shouldn't have happened." I say breaking the silence.

"Yeah. I'm sorry. I got carried away."

"Can you please take you cock out of me now?"

"It shouldn't have happened, but it did. So can I just savor the moment a little while longer please?"

I turn, and look away not wanting to argue. I feel his dick shrivel inside of me, and then drop free. Then he gets up, and I see the mess I made all over him.

"If it's any help I thought it was great." He says as I cover myself. "You're very beautiful inside and out. Call me if you need anything. Anything."

I lay there just about in tears as I hear him leave. As soon as he's gone I take a shower because I feel so dirty. Then I sit watching out the window in a daze only broken by a knock on the door a long while later. I hold my robe closed as I answer it. I am quickly face to face with Clutch. I see Bob at the end of the driveway watching.

"I'm sorry I was so mean last night. I guess I got a bit carried away. Bob told me all about it, and asked me to set things right. So here I am."

"Okay." I say closing the door.

He puts his foot in the way before I can close it.

"I know you lied to me bitch. He may make me come here, but you're going to pay for that." He sneers before walking away.

I slam the door shut, and lock it. I go back to finishing my story to try and take my mind off things, and it works except for the moments when I have to wipe the leakage from myself. It takes me a couple of hours, but I do finish it by three in the afternoon. I go to take a well deserved pee, and start thinking about the next story. As I'm wiping myself I'm startled by the back door flying open. I don't even get a chance to stand up when Clutch comes through the open door.

He grabs my left forearm pulling me to my feet dragging me to the living room. then he pushes me onto the couch holding onto my robe yanking it off me. I try to run for the door, but he grabs my hair yanking me back. His other hand wraps around my throat squeezing as he holds me by my head.

"It's pay back time bitch! You want to lie and say he's not here I'm going to take what he owes me out of you!" He scowls in my ear as he kneels beside me.

He lets go of my neck standing up, and pulls me up to my knees. I watch as he pulls out his dick, and yanks my face to it.

"Suck it whore!" He demands.

He mashes it to my lips as he pulls my hair, and I cry out as he abuses me. My cries are muffled by his dick in my mouth. He holds me with both of his hands entwined in my hair, and makes me take every inch of his growing dick. I start gagging as it begins to hit the back of my throat, but he keeps fucking me anyway. I try to push him back, but he's too strong for me. I feel myself weakening from lack of air, and my spit is running down my chin and chest.

"That's it you fat whore swallow my cock!"

I feel like I'm about to pass out before he tosses me onto my back. I roll onto my side gasping for air. Again he grabs my hair, and tosses me over the edge of the couch. He holds my face into the cushion, and I feel him slap my ass with his right hand.

"You can thank your brother for all of this bitch! All he had to do was face me, but he wasn't man enough!" he says swatting my hard with every word. "Now you're going to find out what a real man feels like."

He kneels behind me, and I feel his dick ram into my vagina burying itself in one fast thrust. I moan at the intrusion. He never lets go of my hair, and pulls my head back by it as he begins to fuck me hard. My vagina comes alive making his cock slick with my lube. How can I be liking this? I know I've had a fantasy, but not like this. He spanks my right butt cheek as he rides me, and I moan with every blow. When he finally lets my hair go I feel my butt cheeks pull open wide. My legs are being crushed to the couch keeping me from moving no matter how much I want to. I feel his finger slip into my butt, and I shake my head vigorously.

"Now you're going to settle his debt once and for all you fat cunt!" He growls as he pulls his dick out of me.

I feel him press against my butt, and then slowly push in slightly.

"This is going to hurt you way more than it will hurt me. As a matter of fact it's going to be a pain in the ass for you."

I try to struggle to get away. He grabs my hair mashing my face into the couch pulling his dick from where it was. Holding me there I can't breathe, and quickly lose my energy. I fall limp, and then I feel my as cheeks spread wide followed by his cock shoving into me roughly. I feel my asshole stretch and pull, and my sphincter try to hold it back. It's no match, and all I feel is my ass burning like he's tearing it out of me. Then he begins to fuck me. His hips slap against my ass hard and loud. It feels like he's pulling my guts out and pushing them back in. He grabs my hips pulling me back to meet his hips so he slams into me even harder.