All Comments on 'Mrs. Taylor's Neighborhood'

by lacyunderalls

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Well done!

A very appealing, well-written story of requited lust,

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow...great story.

This a very hot story. Slow, sensual...it's got me hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
another

another great mother

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Oh yeah

Good story !.....looking forward to next chapters...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Stroll

Do allow your readers to take a long, long stroll through this lovely neighborhood. Hoping others see mommy getting nailed by the boyfriend and blackmail her and daughter for their own selfish pleasures (especially that nosy, aged retiree next door always offering to slather babyoil on sunbathing mom and DAUGHTER).

myinnermemyinnermeover 14 years ago
great story

Absolutely loved it! I like the how it didn't go straight to sex in the first chapter. Even better was the suspense it offered... Was she about to take him in her mouth? Had me fooled!! There are so many avenues this could go down and I like all the options. The thing stuck in my mind is how she smelled her daughter on her fingers and instead of washing them clean, she brings them down to touch herself with them. Great tease! Keep this story going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wow!!

Can't wait to see where this goes! Very erotic and sensual, more than just lust seems to be building. please continue if you can!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
How it might end

5 years later, she and her husband walk their daughter down the isle. During the rest of the ceremony, guilt eats her alive as she realizes that she has stupidly allowed her daughter to marry a cheater.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Ma

Mother smelling her daughter on her fingers? Good thing this one died here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous