Mrs. Templeton's Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who's upset you?"

"David, he's so darn macho, telling Phil to go and sow his oats but with Alice, he's the exact opposite. He has double standards. When I challenged him on it, he just laughed, saying a woman should be a virgin on her wedding night but a man needed a lot of practice before settling down. Even after marriage," he says, "it's far more serious when a woman strays. I was livid with him and called him names."

"That's how most men think."

"If every woman stayed a virgin and all married couples were monogamous, who's around for Phil to practice on. I asked David if he should start to pay and play with prostitutes. He went mad. I don't mean hit me or anything, he shouted, said I was being naïve and stupid; yes, did you hear what I just said, he called me stupid."

"What did you say?"

"I didn't say anything, I threw a cup at him and it smashed against the wall. He looked at me and went to bed. This morning, he hardly spoke even after I made him a fried breakfast. Lunchtime, he apologised, saying men have different values to women. I said this is the modern age and what is so different for a woman to enjoy the same things as a man."

"Did he get your message?"

"I think so, he said a woman must be careful in case she got pregnant with the wrong man and ruined her life. Anyway, by the evening we were almost back to normal but I'm still fuming."

"Anger could be the spark you need to light up your sex life."

"It'll take a raging fire for that to happen. He gets hard but he's so short of breath he can never finish and leaves me in a worse state than before. When he goes to sleep, I creep downstairs and sort myself out. My sex life is almost as bad as yours."

"There's always Anthony," Nancy tittered.

"Don't tempt me. I've got a bit more gossip. Ann, from number 98, was caught with her brassiere off in the front parlour with Maria."

"What wrong with that?"

"Maria had her mouth on her right breast sucking it with her hand up her skirt, that what wrong with it."

"Oh, who saw them, I bet it was Winifred," said Nancy.

"How did you know?"

"She spends most of her time looking through other people's windows. Both are widowed so they're not hurting anyone. Do they know they'd been seen?"

"They know and are spinning tales saying they were trying on each other's clothes and Maria wasn't sucking Ann's breast but checking it for lumps," said Joan.

"With her tongue? I'm missing something here, I think I'll get myself checked out by that young doctor at the surgery," said Nancy.

"They've been to see Winifred and shouted at her, creating hell on her doorstep, telling her to keep away from their houses or they'll report her to the police for snooping. What did Dale say?"

"He was in bed. For the last few months, you can shout at him and get no response. He has gone a bit deaf or pretends to be."

"You mean drunk."

"That as well, he used to be a decent looking guy."

"Not my type, drinks and swears too much and with his beer pot, no thank you. Has Winifred spoken to you about Anthony?" Nancy asked.

"Gone quiet; something has changed."

"How changed?"

"Not sure but all of a sudden she is singing Daisy's praises."

Nancy placed her hand over her mouth. "Oh, I see," she giggled.

"No, surely not Winifred?"

"Stranger things have happened."

Joan though for a few moments, "What a turn up that would be but I'll admit, if it is happening I can't see her ratting herself out. She'll lie to cover herself. If she is having a piece of him, she's keeping it quiet but I don't think it's the case. Winifred's a gossip, granted, but she's loyal to Dale. He spends most of his time in the pub and at work but I can't see her playing around. She snoops because she's bored but keeps her legs firmly closed."

If she's not getting it from Dale, she must be getting it from somewhere. She's always bragged she needs it twice a week," said Nancy.

"We're in the same situation and we haven't stepped out. Perhaps she's a voyeur and gets her kicks from watching others."

"Could be, I wouldn't mind watching Daisy and Anthony hard at it. I bet that would be something."

"Would it get you hot?"

"You bet it would, hot and wet," said Nancy, eyes glinting.

"You're incorrigible, and I thought I was the wayward one."

"People change but I'll never step out with anyone as long as John is alive."

"Me neither, but the way our husbands are it's making us old before our time."

"Don't blame them blame the pit."

"You're right, so we all suffer, them more than we so we shouldn't complain."

Phil was a frequent visitor spending most of his time talking with John who always had time for him until he went to bed, then spent time with Nancy in the kitchen. The books she borrowed were due back and she asked if he'd finished reading them. His face reddened. She had her answer and asked him if he wanted to discuss anything. He shook his head but she could see he had something on his mind. He opened his mouth several times but each time he tried, words failed him.

"Relationships are complex aren't they," she encouraged.

"The first two books were mainly about housekeeping but the last one had drawings of what happens in the bedroom. Dad and mam would never do things like that aunt Nancy, would they?"

"They have two children, how do you think you, Alice and my boys got here?"

"I know all about how the egg from a woman must be fertilised by a man. After they are married, that is, and the way it's done but the other things, I can't see anyone doing those."

She wasn't sure what he meant and took the first step into dangerous territory. "A woman has a vagina, a man a penis, they kiss; he, or sometimes she, puts it inside her body. They move and have what are calls orgasms, then relax. If they are not too tired, they do it again until both have had enough. That's what all married couples do. That is how they show their love for each other, take it from me, it's most enjoyable. Your dad does it to your mam and uncle John does it to me."

"I'm told old people don't do it anymore."

Out of the mouths of babies, that was a smack in the mouth. She didn't consider herself old but Phil obviously did. "Some do it well into old age. I don't consider myself old, there's still plenty of life in me, but from where you are, I suppose, I look ancient."

"No, aunt Nancy, I didn't mean you, you look young and pretty, all the boys think the same."

Nancy blushed. "So you think I'm pretty and you like to look at me?"

"Yes, I do. My friends think you look sexy as well. I've told you before."

"Thank you, what you've just said makes me happy. At least you know a lot more now than you did before, but what we've discussed must stay between us. Uncle John or your mother wouldn't like us talking about those things."

"I won't say anything, aunty Nancy, promise. The other things mentioned in the book, do married couples do them?"

"I just explained, I don't understand."

"I thought you read the books."

"No, I took a quick look through the pages but I haven't read them."

Phil opened the book, flicked through a few pages and handed it to her. "See where her mouth is, why would she do that and why would he let her. That can't be right. The other drawing shows him doing the same to her. Look, one drawing in the corner even shows where the tongue should go."

Nancy's face turned purple; she should have looked closer before she gave him the book. "I'm sorry, I didn't know it showed things like that or I would never have given it to you. Close it up. They shouldn't show things like that in books."

"Do things like that really happen, aunty Nancy?"

"Some people do it or it wouldn't be in the book."

"Do you think dad and mam have done it?"

This was getting far too personal. "Not sure, no I don't expect they have, they are decent people.

"It says in the book what a couple agrees on in the bedroom is between them and, if it makes them happy, to go ahead and do it. The person who wrote the book can't be a nice person if he believed it's fine to kiss around each other's private parts."

"The author is right when he said what happens in the bedroom should stay in the bedroom and if a couple wants to do those things, it's between them and is no one else's business."

"Have you and uncle John done those things?"

"No, definitely not, I think we've talked enough, it's not something uncle John would ever do." She'd never spoken a truer word. She'd thought about it, tried to make it happen on several occasions but he immediately shut her down. John was a straight missionary sex man with little deviation. She never had a man's penis in her mouth, rarely did John let her touch his and never had a man's mouth near her vagina. She'd fantasised about it hundreds of time but John was a straight, lay her down, do the job and go to sleep; a macho man, so he kept telling her. Often, when the boys were young, she'd have to go to the toilet to finish what John had failed to do. She always wanted more from him but it never happened. She'd tried to speak with him but he was from the old school. Eventually, her fingers and hairbrush were more use to her in that way than John, but love was more than sex, he was a good man and she dearly loved him and had accepted it without complaint and told no one of her frustrations other than Joan while living out her wildest sex in her mind. "What made you say something like that?"

"It says in the book it's common practise and nothing to be ashamed about, so I just wondered. Please don't be annoyed, aunty Nancy."

"Annoyed, of course not but if your parents or uncle John knew I'd given you that book to read and heard you say those things, there'd be hell to pay."

"I've promised before and I'll promise again, what is said inside these four walls stays inside these four walls. That's what it says in one of the books."

"I'll return the books and we'll say no more about and it'll stay our little secret," smiling at him.

Phil gave her a little kiss on the cheek, shouted up the stairs to say goodbye to John and was gone. Nancy made a cup of tea and reflected on what they'd discussed. Later, she began reading the book. It showed drawings of different sexual positions she hadn't even dreamt about. Her fantasies were mild to what she was reading. Erogenous zones, vibrators, different sexual vaginal toys, penis rings, anal plugs, handcuffs, blindfolds, games to play, woman with woman, man with man, man with woman, strap on penises, orgies, bondage, slutty dressing to excite, slit crotched panties, anal sex; a whole chapter was dedicated on how to get the most joy out of your partner; another, how to find the G-spots. She didn't even know she had any, but they were there somewhere, hidden in her body and it said her partner should find them. Even oral sex had names, fellatio when a woman takes a man's penis in her mouth; cunnilingus when the same is done by a man to a woman. She wasn't sure if half the things mentioned were legal but because it was a medical book it must have passed censorship unchecked.

This was all new to Nancy; there was so much she hadn't experienced. Experienced! She was a novice, less than a beginner. She hadn't done any of it. Her total sexual repertoire consisted of laying down with John on top; sometimes, when they were first married, he turned her to the side. John did try it a few times from the back at her insistence but said it degraded a woman and that was it, no discussion, a complete shutdown.

Nancy had never even ridden him with her on top, he didn't feel it right, felt it wasn't manly, whatever that meant. All that pleasure had simply flown passed them without them even knowing it existed. Thinking about it was getting her excited and without realising what she was doing, her hand drifted over her skirt and traced circles around her clitoris. Closing her eyes, the drawings in the book came alive and she was there with them, creating her own little three-D reality in her mind until she heard John shouting down the stairs asking her to get his food, breaking her concentration. She placed the book in her bag with the others to take back to the library and went to make his food.

When shopping in town, she dropped off the books and, no sooner had she arrive home, Joan called round. "What have you been reading, girl?"

She started to panic. "What do you mean," trying to stay calm. When she heard Winifred's name mentioned, she relaxed. "What's that busybody been saying?"

"She said you've borrowed three sex books from the library."

"I wish she'd keep out of other people's business. Next time I see her, I'll give her a piece of my mind. She had no right spreading wicked lies. I did borrow a few books to see if there was anything I could do for John."

"Can I read them?"

"I've just taken them back, they were more about being a good wife; a small part was about how to keep your man happy in bed, nothing controversial." Not a total lie, but almost. At least Phil hadn't said anything, which gave her the added comfort he knew how to keep his mouth shut, but both needed to be careful. She'd passed the line of propriety and if anyone found out, it would cause embarrassment and strain her relationship with Joan.

Phil was spending increasing amounts of time talking with John. She wished their sons could have had the same relationship. John was far more understanding with Phil than the boys but Phil wasn't family and John was always popular and liked male company. When he asked to go to bed, Phil helped him up the stairs and returned to the kitchen. Nancy closed the door and told him what his mother said. Phil jumped to assure her he hadn't said anything and never would and was sorry she'd got into trouble for getting him the books.

"Don't feel bad, no harm was done. My fault, I should have taken a closer look at them. The one with all the drawings and demonstrations, I would never have gotten for you. I apologise for being so careless and feel ashamed and embarrassed about it."

"I found it interesting. When I get married, I'm going to try some of them. They look like fun."

"You'd have to get your wife to agree. Some of them look dangerous. I think we've talked enough about that. How is college?"

"Great, better than school, and I've got a date tonight. I'm taking her to the cinema."

"Good for you, I told you it would happen. Do I know her?"

"No, she's not from our village, the one over, she's on my course but some of her options are different."

"Don't go telling her anything about the book or you'll frighten her away. You must come here tomorrow and tell me all about it."

"I will. See you tomorrow, aunty Nancy."

The following afternoon, Phil was back to tell her what had happened. His excitement palpable when he explained she held his hand when walking back home and when he was at her door she kissed him on the cheek then ran inside.

Nancy was excited for him, winked, and said, "the kissing will get better, who knows where it'll end. How many girls have you kissed?"

Phil blushed. "Not many, a few."

"You have been busy," she teased, "you're a little dark horse, tongues and all?"

"Stop it, aunty Nancy, nothing like that, little kisses on the cheek like I kiss you and mam."

"So you haven't really kissed anyone, not in a man and woman way."

"No, but I want to try it."

"Be patient and it'll happen. You're a good looking boy, many girls will be after you."

"Most say I look too young, one even called me childish. I'm nineteen in four months I said, she laughed and said I was lying."

"Don't let it upset you. When are you seeing her again?"

"Next Friday; we going to see another film. I'm meeting her at her house."

"Take two bunches of flowers, give one to her and the other to her mother."

Saturday morning Phil was back at the house with a broad smile on his face. "She gave me a real kiss," he beamed. "I gave the flowers and we held hands all the way there and back from the cinema and she gave me a real kiss before she opened her door. I felt giddy. It was brilliant. I think I love her."

"Don't be precipitous; get to know her a little better before you tell her that you love her or you could frighten her away before she knows her own mind. Let her see what a fine young man you are and she'll soon be head over heels for you in no time. Did you kiss for long?

"Ages, at least a minute. She wanted to kiss me for longer but I was nervous in case her father came to the door. Halfway through she opened her mouth but I kept mine closed. She wore a blue dress and looks a bit like that photo I showed you."

"She's small-breasted, not like me," lifting her both breasts. "I wish mine were a little smaller and my legs a little thinner."

"Don't say that; you have nice breasts and legs, aunty Nancy. Mam says loads of time she wished her breasts were bigger and, if she had legs like you, she could wear shorter skirts."

"My skirts are normally longer than your mother's. Uncle John doesn't like me to show my legs. He likes to see me covered up."

"You should show them off a little more. Loads of women a lot older than you wear shorter skirts. I've never seen you in a swimming costume. I'd like to, but if uncle John doesn't like it, it's only right you listen."

"Phil, are you asking me to show you my legs?"

He hesitated. "Not sure," he mumbled.

"Be honest. Remember our motto, what is said in this room stays in this room. "Would you like to see them?"

"What would uncle John say?"

"He'd be annoyed and shout and give us both a row so if I show you, you mustn't tell him or anyone."

"There's no need to keep saying that aunty Nancy. I have promised loads of times."

"Close your eyes, lean back in the chair and no peeping. I'll tell you when to open them." She locked the front and back doors, checked to see John was quiet, pulled up her skirt and tucked it into her panties exposing her bare legs and stood in front of him and said for him to open his eyes. "Uncle John or your mother must never know. What do you think?"

His mouth fell open and he quickly pulled down his shirt to hide what was growing in his trousers and leaned forward, almost able to touch her legs with his mouth. "Oh, they're beautiful, aunty Nancy."

She turned around and bent over a little and turned back to face him. "Only uncle John and you have seen my bare legs this high-up.

"I've seen mam's legs and they're not as long as yours. I feel so grownup looking at you."

"Lean back in the chair and close your eyes again for me to pull my skirt down." When he closed his eyes, she had time to look at the bulge in his trousers; instinctively, he tried to cover his erection with his hands. Knowing she could affect him that way gave her a great sense of satisfaction and felt a little tingle in her most private place. She pulled her skirt out of her pants, smoothed it down and sat. "You can open your eyes. Another of our little secrets we must keep inside these four walls," smiling at him. You look uncomfortable, is everything alright?"

"Fine, thanks for showing me your legs, aunty Nancy, I must be going."

"Glad you like them, Phil," and he was gone. She quietly laughed to herself and knew what he'd be doing as soon as he was alone. To see the shock on his face and the lust in his eyes was priceless. She checked the front door making sure it was locked, went into the kitchen, sat, and wondered if Phil was doing what she was about to do. She lifted her skirt, placed two fingers inside her wet panties, closed her eyes and pleasured herself whilst fantasising. She was wearing a white, open-fronted virginal dress, a man knelt in front of her looking into her eyes and masturbated. As her fog cleared, the face became distinct, it was Phil, she orgasmed but his face brought her to a start. The danger they faced, if she carried on raising the stakes, would grow exponentially; their secrets were mounting and knew she must stop.