Mrs. Templeton's Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nancy's logic was telling her she'd already gone too far but her body pulled in the opposite direction. The illicit excitement, the sheer taboo of what she had done was addictive, exhilarating her to even great heights, making her mind twirl for more of the same. She needed to rein in her lustful thoughts before it destroyed her. For the first time since she'd met John, she thought the unthinkable, to have sex with another man. She loved John and it would destroy him but he could no longer give her what she craved; he never could when he was fit and active, but she didn't realise what she was missing then. Now she did and to go through the rest of her life without the adrenalin rush she craved became abhorrent. She needed to experience what was in the book, but whatever happened, her first priority must be to keep it hidden and Phil had proved he was capable of being discrete. The guilt was there. Phil was a few years younger than her two children, but her lust for the illicit was growing.

Joan came rushing into the kitchen giving her a scare, Nancy hadn't seen Phil in ten days and was beginning to think she'd frightened him away. "If you're looking for Phil, I haven't seen him."

"Why would I be looking for him, he's in the house. Johnson died last night, Daisy found him this morning, she's in a state. Winifred is with her helping her cope."

"The gossip and the adulteress, a strange combination. Anthony won't have to sneak around anymore."

"Don't be like that Nancy, it was sex with Anthony, love with Johnson. Even Winifred understands. It was Daisy's little enjoyment on the side but now she needs time to grieve."

"I don't believe it, Winifred and Daisy friends! When did that come about?" She hiccupped. "I knew it would happen, tell me I'm right."

"Winifred is no longer listening outside the window so they must be."

"If they are friends, she inside with them."

"Come to think of it, she hasn't gossiped about Daisy for a few weeks and hasn't a bad word to say about her?"

"Give me a better answer."

"The lucky sod, everyone seems to be getting a bit except us."

"You can borrow my hairbrush if you like," lightening the conversation.

"I have my own, it's bigger than yours," she giggled. "We'd better call over and give our condolences."

When Nancy and Joan called, Daisy was sitting on the settee, eyes red, saying how much she loved her husband. Winifred sat next to her, arm around her shoulders, comforting her. I'll get you a cup of tea but I daren't leave her, she's heartbroken. She was a queen to him, catered to his every wish and dedicated her life to his happiness. He died a quiet death, they kissed goodnight, they smiled at each other and the next morning he was dead."

Nancy and Joan looked at each other and had a hard job keeping a sad face. Daisy had been humping Anthony for at least the last several months and probably longer. If it wasn't raining, Johnson would be out in the front garden wrapped warm while she'd be inside having Anthony this way and that and now it seemed Winifred was in on the party.

Nancy and Joan were there to administer decorum and sympathy and played the game to perfection. Immediately Johnson was under the ground, Daisy and Winifred would be back having fun with Anthony, but everyone must pretend and play dumb, stick with convention and act to their best ability and speak not a bad word against heartbroken Daisy, but after he'd been buried, it would be a different matter and the gossip would start again.

Chapter Three

Nancy was in the parlour sitting with John when Joan knocked the door and walked in; doors were always on the latch in a village where everyone knew everyone else. To keep a secret was virtually impossible. Nancy knew this and had already crossed a line with Phil. Over the last few months, a bond had grown between Phil and her and she trusted his discretion.

Nancy even tested it a few times and he always proved he could keep secrets. If she were sensible, she'd have not shown Phil her legs, but she needed to take it further, despite his mother being her best friend. She either needed to control her fantasies and not bring them to reality or, failing that, live them out with someone from another village but that was impossible. She rarely went anywhere and when she did, Joan was normally with her or some other neighbour. Phil fitted her needs perfectly.

Joan, sitting opposite, poured herself a cup of tea as if in her own house. If Joan found out what Nancy was thinking, her acrimony would be unstoppable. "What's new, girl?" Nancy asked.

"Daisy is still in mourning, Winifred spends most of her day with her helping her cope with her loss. Young Anthony is helping them decorate the house and bagging up Johnson's clothes to give to charity." Nancy immediately picked up on the innuendo.

It went over John's head. "I've always liked young Anthony, more power to the young man. He has a good heart, virtuous and decent, a good worker as well so I've heard. His parents are the same, he's from good honest stock. When you see him ask him to call around, I'd love to see him."

The two women stared at one another thinking men were clueless to what goes on around them. Anthony was banging at least two other widows in the next village and probably a few more. Most husbands had no idea what went on. The women stuck together and nattered among themselves but kept their menfolk in the dark. An unwritten bond had developed between them, I protect your back and you protect mine.

"He also helps Winifred with the garden," said Joan.

John took a few breaths from his oxygen mask. "He's doing the work her drunken husband should be doing."

"He's doing that alright," smirked Joan.

"He's keeping them both happy," grinned Nancy. "I wonder if he'd help in my... our garden."

"Ask him, I'm sure he'll do a turn. David could do with a little help as well but at least you have Phil to help fill the hole we have no one. Our boys," taking a breath from his mask, "are long gone. I wish them the best but I do miss them."

The women burst out laughing. John, shaking his head and looked at them dumbfounded. "What's the joke?" Looking annoyed.

They quickly pulled themselves together. "Sorry, love, when women are sad they sometimes laugh."

"Sad. What's there to be sad about?"

Nancy needed a quick fix. "I miss our children and I felt a cry coming on, Joan noticed and laughed, so I laughed."

"That's right, John. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have but Nancy is my best friend and I hate to see her cry.

John tutted. "Women, I'll never understand them."

"You're not supposed to, love."

"I'll ask Phil to call around more often and help her with the garden and with getting you up and about."

"That's decent of you Joan, I'd like that but don't push him. He must have a thousand other things he'd prefer to do than spend his time with us. While you are here, could you help Nancy steady me while I go upstairs."

Later that evening, Phil called around and went upstairs to see John, saying he'd love to help them with the garden and around the house and they talked for a while. "I'll bring my homework with me and I'll be on hand should anything need doing."

"There's no need, you're a good lad, thank you but you mustn't spend too much time here, you have your own life to lead."

Nancy came into the bedroom carrying a cup of tea. "Your tea is downstairs; come, let uncle John enjoy his tea in peace."

Sitting in the kitchen, Nancy asked, "how is the dating going?"

"Brilliantly, aunty Nancy."

She waited, "and?"

"We kiss and hold hands."

"Anything else?"

"She's a good girl and won't even kiss me in the cinema. Only when we're outside her house will she do proper kissing."

Nancy wasn't sure what proper kissing meant but felt it best not to ask. "Has she shown you her legs yet? You've seen mine right up to the top."

"I haven't asked and I'm not going to either because I know she wouldn't do it."

"Would you like to see them?"

He looked at the floor. "I'd love to and more but it's not going to happen until we're married."

"What more would you like to see?"

"Please, aunty Nancy, you're embarrassing me. You know what I'm talking about."

"Would you like to see her pose for you the same as the picture you showed me?"

"That's not going to happen. I can wait until we're married."

"You've only known her for a few months and you're talking of marriage. Do you want her to kiss you that way? You could be waiting for years. Don't be embarrassed. What is said inside these four walls stays inside the walls, our secret. Let me close the kitchen door in case uncle John hears us. There, we're safe now. I know you have seen legs before, go to any beach and there are legs galore and you've seen mine," she giggled.

"Your legs are the best I've ever seen. I have never seen a real breast or touched one but I can wait."

"I'd show you mine but uncle John would be so annoyed if he found out. Would you like to see my legs again?"

His body stiffened. Shall I close my eyes?"

"No, stay as you are." She lifted her skirt up to her waist showing him her legs and panties, the very smallest she possessed knowing some of her pubic hairs were poking out the sides. She turned around, bent over a little, stayed there for a few seconds and turned to face him, still holding up her skirt and smiled. Letting her skirt fall back, she smoothed it down her legs and sat. "Was that ok?"

"Aunty Nancy, it was awesome," adjusting his trousers.

"Glad you liked them. Any time you want to see them all you have to do is ask and I'll show them to you providing we are alone and the doors are closed. Can't have uncle John or your mother knowing you like looking at my legs. We are so naughty together."

"They won't, no one will ever know. Can I see them again you did say to ask."

Nancy lifted up her skirt. Phil was practically having an orgasm without even touching himself and when she smoothed her skirt back into place, he stood and said he'd see her later, the bulge in his trousers pronounced. This gave her a buzz; she'd gotten him excited, her daring giving her a nice feeling between her legs.

It was four days before she saw Phil again. John was in the parlour when Phil walked in and said he was there to do work in the garden. He worked for two hours before he returned to the house where Nancy has tea and jam scones waiting; after he'd washed, he sat with them in the kitchen and the three of them talked for the next hour until John asked if he'd steady him when he went upstairs. When he returned, Nancy was sitting in the parlour and he took a seat opposite. "I've settled uncle John."

"You're a good boy," she beamed at him. "Have another scone, I have another pack in the cupboard."

"Can you show me your legs again, you did say to ask," keeping his voice low.

When Phil was upstairs with John, she changed her panties into her nylon ones which were practically see-through. "You are wicked but I did say and I keep my promises. It must stay our little secret." She lifted the front of her skirt and stood before him watching his face as his head fell forward to take a closer look. His lustful eyes riveted to the wet patch between her legs from her own arousal. "One last look, one, two, three, and let her skirt fall back. Was it as good as last time?"

"Better, much better. You are the most beautiful woman I know," making a move to cover his enlarged manhood.

"You have a girlfriend, she should occupy that spot, not me. We are just friends with a few little secrets. Still, the compliment is well received, thank you, and for helping with the garden. In a few weeks, you'll be nineteen and perhaps your girlfriend will give you a special treat," winking at him.

"I'm old enough to go into a pubs now but I don't like drinking. I much prefer going to the cinema or for a walk when I'm not studying."

"You are a good boy, or should I say young man, and you make your parents proud," displaying her best smile. You better get along or your mother will wonder where you are."

"She knows I'm here helping with the garden and said I should spend more time helping you and uncle John." When he was opening the front door, he turned and whispered, "thank you for showing me your legs.

Nancy froze and looked up the stairs, placed her fingers to his lips and mouthed for him to be quiet in case uncle John heard. He mouthed back sorry and was gone. She locked the door went into the parlour, closed the door, and did what she did daily, but this time showing Phil her legs added extra excitement to her fantasy. Still flushed, she went into the kitchen, washed her face in cold water, cleaned the table and read until it was time for bed.

It was another week before Nancy saw Phil again and he called around when his mother was there and the three of them chatted about the coming election and what he had in mind when he finished his business course at college when John shouted, he'd like to come downstairs.

After Phil helped John, he went into the garden.

"He's so helpful to us. I feel I should pay him something for his trouble. He's even offered to help me paint the parlour but with the way you are, love, I'm loathe to start."

"Don't be silly, I spend most of my time upstairs. I only wish I was well enough to do it myself."

"Phil will be glad to help," said his mother.

"What about the smell, I'm not risking your health. I think it best we leave it for a while, there's no rush. He's also offered to build a shed in the garden and if it's ok with you and David, I'd like to take him up on the offer, at least that won't affect your health."

"David was the one who suggested it, go ahead. Summers coming so there's no college and it'll give him something useful to do."

"As long as you are ok with it."

"I'll get him to measure up and he'll tell you what to order. I need to make my three food, see you later."

Phil made a list of what materials were needed after he'd measure the plot; he'd start the work a week after his birthday which was in five days. He waited to see if John would go to bed, hoping to see his auntie's legs, especially so when he could see the outline of her vagina through her underwear. He felt guilty about it but couldn't help himself, feeling ashamed yet excited. Still, he should have told her what he could see but knew she'd be mortified and didn't want to upset her but was only using that as an excuse, he wanted to see more.

It was one thing for Nancy to show him her legs but to show him more... adjusting his trousers, he so wanted to see her naked legs again. He could never stay long after seeing her with her skirt raised, he had to go to the toilet to relieve himself, imagining what she'd look like without clothes. He no longer needed to look at his picture, the thought of her standing in front of him holding her skirt was enough to tumble him over the edge. They had their little secret but it was a secret too far for her to do it with her underwear off, but he could dream.

The evening of his birthday, Phil called to see if aunty Nancy wanted anything. John was sitting in the kitchen and when he saw him, John's face beamed; he'd talk with Phil all day. Why couldn't his sons be more like Phil. He asked him if he could help him up the stairs, exactly what Phil wanted to hear when John agreed. Phil was soon back in the kitchen sitting at the table watching his aunty standing over the sink washing dishes. She turned, smiled, and wiped her hands. "John settled?"

He nodded. "I offered to stay with him but he was tired and wanted to sleep."

"You look sad, what's wrong?"

"My girlfriend, she broke up with me this morning on my birthday. I wanted to take her out tonight but she said I look too young and was an embarrassment and she walked away."

"I am sorry, Phil. It's her loss. Don't let it get to you."

"I know but it still hurts, I'm nineteen. I can't help looking young or being short.

"There are plenty of others out there that'll love to date you."

"It took me long enough to ask her out; she was the first one to say yes and now she's gone."

"The last time we talked, you said she was really getting into it. You should have shocked her and placed your hands over her breasts."

"I tried to on our last date but she slapped them away. I think that may be the reason she finished with me, not what she said. She's the same age as me and also looks young for her age."

"I'll make us a cup of tea. Go into the parlour and I'll bring it into you," giving him a sly wink.

She handed him the cup, sat facing him and pulled up her skirt just below her panties. "There, you can look at my legs while you drink your tea."

"I wish everyone was as nice as you, aunty Nancy. I don't mean that way," looking at her legs, "I mean as a person."

"Thank you, that's the kindest thing anyone has said to me in a long while. Uncle John is above us so we need to keep our voices low." Pretending to think for a moment, she said, "it's your birthday."

"I'm sorry I should have mentioned it first, thanks for the present."

"It was only a shirt and trousers, uncle John insisted I get you something nice. When you wear them, call over, we'd love to see how they look on you." Her eyes glinted, "would you like another present?"

"I'm looking at your legs, that's enough for me."

"I know you've never seen a breast."

"I've seen them in pictures."

"Would you like to see one of mine? Mine are bigger than the breast in the photo. You'll have to be quiet, uncle John is above," giving her a perverse sense of licentious decadence, knowing he was directly over their heads.

He nearly swallowed his tongue. "I don't know, uncle John..."

"It'll be another one of our little secrets and, after all, it is your nineteenth birthday and you deserve a treat after what your girlfriend did. You must have wondered what they look like? Lean back in the chair and close your eyes, no peeking." She pulled down her blouse, lifted out one of her breasts over her brassiere and pulled one half of her blouse up, leaving her breast fully exposed, pulling up her skirt a little higher, smoothing a few pubic hairs outside of her panties, widened her legs so he had a clear view and told him to open his eyes.

"Oh aunty Nancy, I've never seen... Oh, aunty Nancy," his voice raising after every word, his eyes drinking in the sight as he adjusted the hardness that suddenly sprang into life between his legs."

She placed her finger across her lips for him to be quiet, her eyes looking toward the ceiling. "Shh! Keep quiet or we'll both be in a lot of trouble." She lifted up her breast, straightened her back and, using her thumb and finger, tweaked her nipple. "Well, do you like your birthday treat?"

His eyes roamed from her breast to her panties and back. "I do, I do, I have never seen such a beautiful sight. They are big and," pointing nervously, "so red and long."

"My nipples have always been long and rounded. See how hard they get when I do this."

He opened his mouth but the only thing that came out was a groan.

"Say you like my nipple. The word won't bite you, say it."

"Oh, aunty! without consciously knowing it, his hand began to rub between his legs until he realised what he was doing, stopped, leaned forward to hide his erection, and whispered, "nipple."

"There, that wasn't hard was it," she grinned. "So you like your birthday treat?"

"Yes. Oh, aunty Nancy, I like it lots," he quickly responded. "I could look at it all day."

"Take another quick look before I put it back. I can't have uncle John wondering why you are making all this noise." She pushed her breast back into her brassiere, did up the front of her blouse and pulled down her skirt. "Do you prefer looking at my legs or breast?"