Mrs. Tupa Hosts Jack and Katka

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Needless to say, I had to tighten my Cremaster muscles to head off the imminent ejaculation that her oral lovemaking seemed determined to provoke. Katka had me in a state of bliss, no question, but blowing my wad at this point in the evening was something that none of us would want. In the end, I just had to extricate my arse from her grip and rise up and give her a fiery kiss of thanks for her loving effort. Our angelic twins rustled their wings around us and we gloried in our deep felt connection.

* * *

In the interest of sparing us from too much repetitive description, I'll merely say that our three further Kisses were glowing exercises in opening out hearts together and heating us up to a fever pitch. By the time we were done, Mrs. Tupa was practically bouncing off the walls, though she did pause to take an excited Katka's tiny hands in hers and give them a close inspection.

"Dear child, your hands look made perfect for old ways' 'Rite of Martyr's Bliss'! You know Rite?"

Katka giggled and nodded. "Yes, we saw it performed when we visited Dame Taborova."

'Yes, big favorite of good Dame! She teach me herself at Old Ways Workshop. It big treat. You do with me now? It be beautiful."

Ha! I thought to myself. Leave it to Mrs. Tupa to beat Sister Pavla to the punch in employing Katka's little hands in a spicy bit of Mortification of the Flesh. Given the "advanced needs" of some of the parish's widows, if Katka got this ritual down, she would indeed be a "server" in high demand.

* * *

Once we had completed the greeting rituals, and moved onto the advanced old ways, things took on a different rhythm. Oddly, there was more room for improvisation and for upping the ante in unexpected ways. Our angelic twins were more engaged in assuring that our holy rites flowed in a loving manner. But at the same time also allowing for an increase in intensity that would test our limits.

"Dear Sister, Rite of Martyr's Bliss need much lube for both holes. Jack, get tube from nightstand, and help Sister make hands and holes slippery."

Here we go, I thought. Prepare for blast-off. Anna's twat was already juicy from the good munching that Katka had given it as a side dish to the Kiss of Peace, and her anus was juicy from both our Kisses, but there's no such thing as too much lube when one is talking about a double fisting. I squirted lube all over Katka's tiny hands and wrists and Anna showed her how to bring her fingers together in pointed fashion surrounding her thumbs. Then my randy Sweetie rolled on her back and raised her thighs to give Katka access to her love holes. I reached in and gave an extra squirt of lube to each entrance and crawled back, out of the way, giving Katka room to make her way.

"Do cunt first, dear girl. One finger, then two, and so."

Katka had watched Mrs. Capekova easing her fists into Dame Taberova's privates, so she had some memory to work with. Katka had a delicate gentle touch, which combined with her tiny hand, had her sliding right into Anna's hungry cunt with almost no resistance.

"Oh, yes, you perfect. Kurva!"

Once Mrs. Tupa's front entrance was stuffed, Katka turned to her rear. This was more of a challenge, as Anna's sphincter, for all its prominent purple ring, was still a much tighter orifice. Katka had to get down on her side like a plumber under a sink, and do much wriggling of fingers, one by one, to help Anna relax her anal muscles. But in due course, with much panting encouragement from Mrs. Tupa, Katka breeched her rump, with her determined fist disappearing into Anna's rectum.

"Oh, Dear God in Heaven," Mrs. Tupa groaned. "I die now, happy!"

She was bucking her hips like a wild bronco being ridden, tugging Katka helplessly along who was emitting squeals of her own. Some cosmic energy was surely being summoned, as Katka's body was rattling as if her tiny fists were plugged into a DC wall socket.

As if that wasn't enough, Anna shouted for me to squat over her head and alternate slapping her face with my rigid prick swirling pre-cum and stuffing it in her mouth, so that she had all her holes crammed full. Once again I had to clench my Cremaster muscles, so that I could withhold my seed for as long as possible.

Mrs. Tupa was vibrating at a fever pitch, her own hands clasping her sagging whoppers, which she'd slid out of her bra that was pushed up above them. She was twisting her nipples and yanking them as far as they'd stretch, using her grip to shake her boobies like bean-bags. Her passionate screams of ecstasy were muffled by my cock stuffed in her mouth, which only seemed to excite her even more. She was riding the edge of a colossal cum and I had a flash of inspiration on how to make my Sweetie erupt like Vesuvius. I pulled my engorged cock out of her clutching mouth, pulled myself up and swiveled around, dropping my butt onto her face and spearing her nose with my anus. I pushed out a wet fart, a mighty brappp, and held tight.

Mrs. Tupa bucked, shouted a muffled "Kurva" into my buns, and came totally undone. She was like a nuclear plant whose core had just melted down. I watched as poor Katka struggled not to have her delicate fingers crushed in the grip of Anna's pelvic spasms, Katka's eyes shut tight as a spurt of love juice soaked her lovely face, making her squeal and surrender to her own involuntary orgasm. This was just too much for me and I jerked my butt off of Anna's face and lurched forward, letting go and shooting ropes of spermy goop all over Katka's sopping face.

"Sorry!" I muttered, mortified that I had added to poor Katka's defilement.

"Don't be," she whispered, as she extracted her hands from the slackened apertures of Anna's limp body. She rose up smiling through her dripping facial, pulled me to the side and wrestled me to the bed, hugging and kissing me as if I'd just given her the biggest present she had ever received. I could sense our angelic twins cooing and enwrapping us with their wings, as Katka gleefully rubbed her gooey face against mine, making us both sticky with cum and love juice. It felt like a sacred anointing.

"That was so beautiful, Brother Jack. But even more, it was fun!"

"Yes, darlings," Anna croaked beside us, giving us both a look of deep, but weary, love. "I told you it be fun."

She was certainly right, but we were also a mess. I got up and went to the bathroom to find a fresh washcloth, which I brought back and used to carefully clean us all up. Once I was back in bed, we all snuggled together under the covers, with Mrs. Tupa between us. Before one could say "One Two Three", we were out like a light, our hearts still warmed by our holy love-fest.

* * *

I think its safe to say that Sister Katka passed her "trial run" with flying colors. When I described the evening's activities to Father Viktor the following day, he grinned and reached across his desk to shake my hand vigorously.

"Bravo, my boy! It sounds like Sister Katka is taking to this like a duck to water. I had a strong hunch that Anna would really test her limits. I must say that Katka sure sounds like a firecracker. If she can handle Anna, she can probably handle anyone, even Mother Magdalene. This bodes well for the future, indeed.

* * *

But that is a story for another time.

[If you enjoyed this story, please leave a comment or send me feedback. High votes are also appreciated.]

12