All Comments on 'Mrs. Wentworth Enjoys Act Three'

by softspokenstephen

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesover 10 years ago
This was a long wait for what was a rather short chapter.

I don't mind the teasing pace of the storyline. I actually find it preferable to the harried and rushed pace of those stories where the author paints themselves into a corner with what they perceive as a need to constantly increase the tension and sexuality and end up quickly running out of believable ideas.

I like the gradually escalating tension and the subtle and not-so-subltle hints that this kid keeps missing. I enjoy the added layers of sub-plot where Mrs Wentworth's female friends clearly know a lot more than she's sharing with her protégé. I would prefer to not have to wait quite so long between chapters, but I hope the reason you're taking your time is because you've planned the story arc to it's end, and you're pacing yourself.

Still, having said that, how about increasing the frequency of new chapters with these two?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Still..........

wasting our time. I won't waste my time with anymore of your "stories".

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love the series

Please take the pace you like as I absolutely love your characters. This reads fabulous and some of the lines between characters especially Mrs W are just beautiful. I read them again and again. Keep this going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love it!

As SomethingInTheWaySheMoves said, I like the pace, the plot, the hints and innuendos, so please keep up the good work; but no reader ever complained about getting new chapters quicker :)

Cheers and all the best

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Taking waaaay too long.

This is way too slow, get to action already.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A Great Read

I really enjoyed reading your chapters. Thank YOU! Please keep the chapters/story going. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I love this series of stories

As a male whose spent 25 years fantasising of this type of scenario, it's wonderful reading every word. Please keep the stories coming!!

softspokenstephensoftspokenstephenover 10 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments to those who commented here and for the feedback for those who sent it. I replied whenever it was a possibility. I appreciate people's thoughts. I know it's frustrating to wait between chapters but sometimes it just takes longer. By the way, the next chapter is probably only four or five days away instead of weeks. I love writing this story and the characters. I don't know how long it will go on but at least for a couple more chapters. I know I ought to write other things first but I love Mrs. Wentworth.

Stephen

qequsqequsabout 10 years ago
soo romantic

keep this story living, idk how, like make his mom gone to jail for like 25 years so he will live with 'lana' for that time hahaha ;p nice work ! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
dude

I think we would all like a chapter or series about Janine & Stephen

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Dont

Dont forget to let Stephan grow up or bolder, I am enjoying every bit of this story thanks

gara5289gara5289about 9 years ago

Obviously Doris knows Stephen's Mom went to Vegas to get laid but the question is did the Mom know Doris was gonna be doing this? Also, I can't help but wonder after a few comments is the Mom trying to have Doris take Stephen? Sounds like she doesn't want to come back coupled with the 'forgot about us' comments.

TSreaderTSreaderover 8 years ago
Very erotic!

Just love this story!

skruff101skruff101over 3 years ago

Don’t like being a downer but is Stephen a special needs guy? The relationship between him and Mrs W is great and it’s fun stringing things out.

My problem is a nearly 19 year old must be slightly retarded if he doesn’t realise his mother is being fucked while talking to him on the phone, just saying no 19 year old is that naive, what with the amount of porn available. It’s the only part of this series that doesn’t work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous