Mrs. Wilson Ch. 02

Story Info
Mary eats her first pussy.
1.9k words
4.68
19.3k
24
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/03/2023
Created 11/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LESBIAN SEX: Mary eats her first pussy

(All characters in this story are over the age of 18 regardless of role played.)

MARY'S STORY

After Candy Wilson worked me over in the parking lot, she took me to her place for more girl-girl sex fun. Leaving my car in the parking lot (I could care less what happened to it at this point. The only thing on my mind was getting more of what Candy Wilson had to offer), I sat in the passenger seat next to her.

As we chatted I couldn't help but stare, and drool, at her legs and . . . well, her tits and sexy clothing and everything about her. Her already skimpy skirt was now hiked all the way up exposing not only her luscious thighs, the tops of her stockings, straps of her garter belt . . . but even her glistening wet pussy.

She must really be horny by now, after all that sex play and getting me off. How sweet of her to hold off her own needs 'till she had me in the privacy of her home.

We pulled into her driveway and rushed to the front door, both of us anxious to continue what we started in the club's parking lot.

Opening the front door, Candy Wilson placed her hand on my butt, saying, "After you sweetie." From the foyer, just off the living room, was a stairwell leading to a basement. Candy, coming through the front door after me took my hand and said, "Just wait until you see my sex room."

"You have a sex room?" I said.

"You bet, sweetie, just follow me." She gave me a quick slap on my ass and proceeded down the stair well. I quickly followed.

Down in the basement there was a large room with thick carpeting. A couple of couches sat against one wall, a large flat screen TV hung on the opposite wall, and several mattresses were stacked against one of the side walls. Nearly every other spare spot on the walls were taken up with pictures of beautiful women playing with each other, fondling each other, fingering each other, kissing each other, and licking each other.

"Wow!" I said upon seeing all that. "If I wasn't turned on before, I certainly am now. That's quite a . . . sex room you have here. I really love those pics."

"All the more to have fun with," she said. "Come, let's sit on the couch and get to know each other better."

She sat right next to me on the couch, our bodies lightly touching. She put her arm around me, drew my face to hers and started kissing me. As she kissed me, she clasped my upper lip between her lips and pulled it out. She sucked on it, then did the same thing with my lower lip. After driving me crazy by sucking on my lips, her tongue the fucked between my lips deep into my mouth—and I felt like she was sticking her tongue up my pussy.

My tongue responded, wresting back against hers, then as I tried to tongue fuck her mouth like she had done me, she clamped her lips strongly upon my tongue and began sucking it off as if she were giving head to some guy's cock.

And, all this time we were fondling each other's tits.

Then our hands were up each others skirts fingering each other. Somehow through all this and while we were still sex kissing, she got my blouse and bra off and started sucking on my tits while still fingering me. Meanwhile my two hands were playing musical chairs between her tits and her pussy, and I was getting so fucking hot and horny as if I'd never just had an orgasm in her car.

Pulling away from my tits she said, "would Mary like to suck my tits like I'm doing yours?"

"God yes! I've been drooling over them all night--in case you haven't noticed."

She giggled. "Then I'll let you suck my tits if you'll call me mommy--cause I've got a real kink about that."

"Sure." I giggled along with her, already so friggin' horny I'd do just about anything she asked right now—as long as it was lewd and sexy. "I'd love to suck your tits mommy." And, I found that just by talking like that, getting into the role play thing, the kinkiness of it, turned me on even more than I was before.

"Then take mommy's blouse off."

"Yes, mommy." With trembling hands I undid the rest of the buttons that weren't already undone, and pulled her blouse off exposing her glorious cantaloupe tits since she was not wearing a bra.

"Now be a good little girl, Mary, and lay your head down on my lap so mommy can feed you her tits."

"Yes, mommy," I said as I eagerly stretched out on the couch laying my head on her lap, loving the way this game was going.

"Now, mommy's titties are just aching to be sucked, so be a good girl now and make mommy feel better." She fed me one of her swollen red nipples.

I grabbed her huge melon with both hands to guide her nip to my hungry mouth. But before sucking on it, I teased it with my tongue flicking it up and down, and side to side.

"Ummmm, yesssss," she purred. "You're really making mommy so nice and horny doing that. You playful little girl, you."

Then I started sucking on it, loving the erotic feel of her engorged nip in my mouth, I worked on the other one until it was just as swollen and extended as the first. Then I kept switching from one nipple to the other while I fondled her huge globs and she fingered my pussy.

But before I could come, she stopped fingering me and had me sit up straight. Then she took her hand, the one that had been fingering my pussy, and held it up to my mouth, and said, "See how wet and nasty you are? Such a naughty and nasty little girl you are. Mommy wants you to lick your girl goo off my hands so you'll know what you taste like."

As I sucked my pussy juice off of her fingers, she resumed fingering me with her other hand while saying, "you enjoy that taste of female nectar, now don't you?"

"Y-y-y-yes," so filled with renewed hornines, all I could do was barely breathe the words.

"Now you've been such a naughty little girl that you've made your mommy hornier than fuck. So, be a good little girl and get down on your knees and taste mommy's hot sweet nectar."

"Yes, mommy," I said as I got down on my knees between her legs.

"Now, make mommy feel real good," she said as I buried my face up her skirt and into her swamp-wet crotch.

I was trembling all over, because I'd never eaten pussy before and wasn't sure I'd be any good at it. But, I was too turned on to do anything but give it a try, telling myself that all I had to do was to do what the women did on the Lesbian porn I'd seen. Besides, after all the hot sex she had given me in the back of her SUV, I was aching to return the favor.

I need not have had any trepidations. To my delight, she wrapped those long, luscious legs of hers around me. The creamy white flesh of her upper thighs squeezing in tight against the sides of my face. She had somehow slipped her shoes off and began rubbing her stockings-clad feet up and down my back and butt.

My nose pressed against her clit, my lipstick lips against her puffy cunt lips, I fucked my tongue deep inside of her thrilling to the heat of her, relishing the tangy taste of her feminine sex juices.

When she placed her hands on the back of my head and forced my face harder into her dribbling pussy, it really fried my brain knowing that she really liked what I was doing. And it made me want to work harder to please her. Especially when she moaned:

"Y-y-y-yesss! Baby, keep doing it! Yesssss! Right there. Wowwww, fuckkkk!"

Looking up from betwixt her legs I saw that she was twisting and tugging on her engorged nipples and her face was all contorted in pleasure. And that filled me with sexy desire to please her all the more. All the harder. I licked and sucked all the harder, my hands under her ass clasping her globular buttocks furiously--all the better to force my face into her crotch all the harder . . . finding my own pussy gurgling with need as my hormones responded to her pheromones.

"Ummmmmgodddddfuckkkkk!" She moaned as she came gushing more hot femcum onto my tongue, my lips, inside my mouth. I lapped it up finding the tangy hot taste turned me on more than ever.

She grabbed me by the face and lifted me up. She mashed her face against mine and began eating my mouth out driving me crazy with kinky lust . . . and she fingered me to boot.

Before I knew what was happening we were both naked, stretched out on the couch and locked in a long, sensuous sixty-nine.

After we both came again, we sat side-by-side on the couch.

"This was your first time with a woman, wasn't it?" She gently asked.

"Yes."

"So, what do you think?"

"I loved it. Need a hell of a lot more of it. Need it to be a huge part of my life."

She patted me on the thigh saying, "I'm sure you do. That's the way it affects all of us once we've tried girl-girl sex. But, as hot as this was tonight, it's even hotter and a hell of a lot more fun, when there's more than two women getting it on together."

"Really?" I found the idea intriguing, and more than a little titillating.

She produced her cell phone. "I've got these girlfriends that I play with on Saturday evenings. Here, take a look."

Candy showed me a pic of her three lady friends dressed in tight, revealing clothing.

"Nice," I said. All three women were of average size, and average breast size, but packaged well, and dressed well.

"The blonde one is Aria," Candy said. "She's single and early 40s. Stella and Madison are late 20s and married to preachers. "Isn't that kinky?"

I giggled.

Candy then showed me a few pics of her three friends playing with each other and getting it on.

"Ummm, sexy," I said. "Makes me horny again just looking at them.

"Just Imagine," Candy said, "having all three of them working you over at the same time. Wouldn't you love to try it?"

"Sure, I'd love to."

"Just imagine: You are the center of attention. A group of beautiful sexy women all caressing you, every part of you." She ran her hand up and down my thigh. "Fondling you, kissing you." She kisses the side of my face. "All over. Licking you." She ran her long, hot tongue across my lips sending electric thrills from my head to my toes--not too mention my totally horny again pussy.

"I can't wait!"

"They're hosting a party at Aria's place tomorrow night. I'll pick you up a bit before seven."

"I'll be ready." I gave her my address, phone number, and (after she drove me back to the bar to pick up my car) went home tingling with excitement about tomorrow night.

TO BE CONTINUED