Mrs. Wilson Ch. 03

Story Info
Mrs. Wilson takes Mary to an all girl orgy.
4.3k words
4.65
16.7k
22

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/03/2023
Created 11/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MRS. WILSON pt. 3

LESBIAN: Mrs. Wilson takes Mary to an orgy

(All characters in this story are over the age of 18 regardless of role played.)

MRS. WILSON'S STORY

The party was going to be at Aria's house at 7:00, so I arrived at Mary's place at 6:45. I was dressed in heels, hose, mini-skirt, and blouse. I had a bra on, but it was one of those with the holes for the nipples to stick out. And my nipples were already hard and erect from the excitement of introducing Mary to my all-girl sex club.

Mary met me at the door... dressed only in her panties, her naked nipples already erect upon her petite tits from the excitement and anticipation of her first all girl sex party. And that made my nipples throb all the more.

"My, my, my," I said, looking her over. "Don't you look sexy now?"

Mary giggled a bit. "Look who's talking. But come on in and I'll be ready in a moment."

Mary led me into her living room. There was a couch against one wall, and a few easy chairs spaced throughout the room. Mary's 18 year old daughter was sitting on the couch reading a magazine.

"Scarlett," Mary addressed her daughter, "this is Mrs. Wilson, my new friend I told you about. "Candy, this is my daughter Scarlett."

I approached the couch Scarlett was sitting on and bent over a bit to extend my hand to the girl. This move caused my huge tits to almost slip out of the partially unbuttoned blouse straining to hold them in.

"Glad to meet you Scarlett," I said as I clasped her hand.

"Me too, Mrs. Wilson," Scarlett said shaking my hand, but unable to look me in the eye because she couldn't take her eyes off my tits, the way they bulged my blouse out, and the way my throbbing erect nipples were lewdly, and most obviously tenting my blouse. In fact, my erect nips were likely the only thing holding my blouse in place as the thin material clung to them like a rock climber hanging on for dear life to any protrusion on the rock face.

"Go ahead and have a seat," Mary said to me, smiling, "and I'll be right out."

I walked over to one of the easy chairs opposite the couch. And, as I turned around to sit, I noticed that little Scarlett was still staring at me, looking my body over, up and down. Which I didn't mind at all. So, as I sat down I crossed my legs allowing my skirt to slide up a bit, and enjoyed her reaction as she didn't hide the fact that she was enjoying the view up my skirt. Like mother, like daughter I thought/hoped. Scarlett was the spitting image of her mom, except maybe she was a bit more petite. She had her red hair done in those double pigtails that a lot of younger girls like to do--and those who are just trying to look younger than they are.

Scarlett was wearing a t-shirt mini and sneakers.

The way Scarlett was staring at me, really devouring me with her eyes, I couldn't help but wonder how much Mary had told her about me and what we'd done the other night. Or, was the girl precocious on her on? Already into looking at Lesbian porn on the net and masturbating? This could become interesting, I thought. Hell to be honest, I was getting nice and wet from thinking about it.

As the girl wouldn't stop staring at me, I struck up a conversation with her, asking her about school and stuff. During our talking, I found opportunities to cross and re-cross my legs now and then to give her some nice views--including some views wide enough she could see my white panties. Could she see that her staring at me was making my panties wet? Someday I'll find out, I swear.

Mary came back out from her bedroom dressed real slutty and ready to go. She had her red hair done up in double ponytails. On top she had on a tiny white T-shirt that only came to her belly button and was tight enough to make her small-ish tits prominent. And, tight enough to make it obvious that she was not wearing a bra--'Cause her nipples looked as throbbing and erect as mine. On bottom she had on a bright red latex mini that barely covered the essentials. Beige hosiery, and a pair of bright red pumps with five-inch heels.

"Wow!" I said as I stood up to go.

Mary approached her daughter and gave her a chaste kiss on her forehead. And, as she was bending over to provide the kiss, her way too tight, way too short latex mini slid up high enough to expose some panties--right in front of her daughter's face. And, good little Scarlett girl never averted her gaze from her mommy's panties while accepting that chaste kiss on her forehead.

"You be a good girl now," Marry said to her daughter, "but don't expect me back before midnight."

"Okay, mommy," Scarlett said. "Don't worry about me. I'll be in bed before you come back. Have a good time." She looked me straight in the eye as she said that, finally taking her eyes off her mom's panties and over all slutty look.

As Mary and I are heading for the door, I turn back to Scarlett who was once again staring at her sluttily-dressed mom with the same kind of look that she had been staring at me with. So, as I looked her in the eye, I said: "Doesn't your mommy look all nice and sexy now?" I ran my hand down Mary's back, and gave her ass a little smack.

Scarlett's face turned beet red at that. She giggled and said, "yeah, I guess."

On the way to the party, I commented to Mary on what a cute little daughter she has.

"Yeah, but sometimes she drives me crazy"

"Crazy? How?"

"Teenager, you know."

I put my hand on Mary's knee. "You sure that's it? She sure is a sexy looking little cutie."

Mary said, "and that's the problem. The way she dresses around the house and the way she flaunts her budding sexuality at me all the time. It's too much. Sometimes I find myself fantasizing about her. Such a terrible mother am I."

I slid my hand up her inner thigh. "Nothing terrible about that at all. Perfectly natural. A woman as highly sexed as you are..." I slid my hand further up Mary's thigh, my hand all the way under her skirt, searching for her crotch... "and with such a cute, sexy-looking young woman in the same household. Must be tough on you."

"Damn right it is. But I am her mother, after all."

"Well, whenever it gets too much to handle, you can always cum to me and we can do some mother-daughter role playing."

Mary ran her hand up my thigh and says: "Thanks. It's comforting to know I've got you to depend upon. I really love doing that role-playing with you, like we've planned to do tonight. I'm already wet just thinking about it."

"So, what about your daughter? She screwing boys already?"

Mary: "I don't think so. She's never really dated."

"Probably just as well. You don't want her to get pregnant."

"Absolutely not."

"So, she's 18. Not dating boys. I bet she's already looking at porn instead."

"Gosh, I've never thought about that. Maybe I should..."

"I bet she masturbates to porn. Y'know, kids these days are practically raised on porn. Parental controls be damned, they always find ways around them."

"I better find out about that."

"She's 18, don't worry about it. Besides, I bet she's already moved on to masturbating while fantasizing about her very own sexy, sexy mommy." By now I am teasing Mary's sex mound, feeling the wet spot in her panties getting wetter."

"Oh, God. You're making me so fucking hot!"

"That's good, because you're going to have so much fun tonight. We want your motor running full speed."

"It is, it is. I'm tingling all over. So very fucking wet."

SCARLETT'S STORY

Wow! I was so turned on by mom's new friend. The sexiest looking woman I've ever seen. Oh, those humongous boobs! How I'd love to bury my face in them. And the way she kept flashing me when she knew I was looking at her. And then the very slutty way her and mom were dressed and the way they interacted with each other. Really made me think. Has my mom, my very own mom been getting it on with another woman? Is that what tonight was all about?

Those thoughts made me so fuckin' horny, I was just gonna have to take care of myself tonight. First, I must confess. As soon as I had turned 18 and legal, I started looking at porn and quickly found I loved the girl-girl fun stuff best of all. Something about it was just so much more kinky and erotic. And, yes, I've even thought about my own mom, wondering what she'd be like in bed. Okay, so I've fantasized about having a little M & D kinky thrills with mommy dearest. And, yes, I've masturbated thinking about my own mommy!

So, I waited until I heard Mrs. Wilson's car drive away, then I did the only thing I could do. I ripped off all of the few clothes I had on, and made a bee-line for mom's bedroom.

Mommy's forbidden inner sanctum. It made me feel so naughty, and so wet, to enter mommy's bedroom all naked with erect nipples throbbing, and my horny cunt making those sexy, wet squish sounds with each step I took--and with those naughty thoughts about my mommy and Mrs. Wilson running through my mind. Oh my!

I turned on her computer and found the websites she's visited. Sure enough, she'd been looking at Lesbian stuff. Cool, I thought. I bet Mommy dearest has been masturbating to it, just like me. It also convinced me that she and Mrs. Wilson were going somewhere to get it on. Mom had said something about a party Mrs. Wilson wanted to take her to. What kind of a party? Would there be other sexy women there dressed as slutty as Mrs. Wilson and mommy dearest?

All of which made my own pussy all the wetter.

I started going through all of mommy's drawers and quickly discovered a rabbit vibrator in the same drawer she kept her panties. Yep! Mommy dearest has been masturbating, most likely to the girl-girl porn. And by now I'm so friggin' wet and cunt hungry...

I took out mom's vibrator (Gosh, I wish mommy'd buy me one of these for my birthday) and a couple pair of her panties. I laid down on her bed, imagining that this is where she masturbates when she isn't looking at porn.

I sniffed her vibrator enjoying the hint of tangy muskiness lingering on it--evidence of where it had been and the sexy pleasure it must have given mommy while she fantasized her naughty thoughts.

After sniffing her womanly sexiness on her vibrator, I sucked on it, absorbing as much of mommy's pussy juice as I could wring out of it while playing with my own horny pussy.

I took one pair of mommy's panties, pulled it up my legs leaving it just below my groin area. Then I turned the vibrator on, enjoying the sexy buzzzzz sound it made. I stuck it up my cunt and pulled the pair of panties all the up to secure the vibrator in place.

Mommy's other pair of panties I laid across my face so I could lick and suck on the crotch of it imagining I was eating mommy out through her panties while the vibrator worked my sloshing wet pussy. Now, with both hands free I could play with my throbbing, aching nipples while all this was going on.

As I masturbated like that, I fantasized about both mommy, and Mrs. Wilson, what they might be doing with each other... and what I wished they could be doing with me-- mommy sitting on my face, while Mrs. Wilson devoured my pussy.

And, oh my God! Did I ever feel kinky. In all the time I've masturbated I've never felt such kinky thrills. All those nasty, forbidden thoughts about mommy and Mrs. Wilson going through my dirty mind--and to be doing all this in mommy's bedroom and with mommy's cum-sented panties? Made me cum in a hurry.

But all these nasty incest thoughts about mommy had me so fuckin' hot that one cum wasn't enough. I turned the vibrator off, pulled mom's panties down so I could pull the vibratory out of my pussy. Then I removed mommy's panties from my face, inserted the vibrator into my mouth and sucked the fuck out of it, tasting my own sex juices.

With my horny sopping wet pussy gurgling and begging for more, I reinserted the vibrator, turned it on, pulled the first pair of mommy's panties back in place to hold the vibrator firmly in my cunt. Then I replaced mommy's other pair of panties over my face so I could eat out her crotch while playing with my aching, throbbing nipples. And this time my wonderful kinky incest mommy pleasures lasted five times longer than the first one--sending me to sex heaven.

Finally satiated, I returned mom's panties back in her panty drawer, then laid the vibrator on top of her panties--without cleaning it off. The devious part of me was hoping that she'd recognize that someone had been in her panty drawer, and that when she picked up the vibrator she'd notice a cunt odor that wasn't hers. Maybe that'd help to giver her ideas about me, her very horny and highly sexed daughter.

MARY'S STORY

We arrived at Aria's and when Candy rang the door bell the blonde owner of the home, Aria, opened it. Standing behind her were the two brunettes, Stella and Madison. And the only thing any of them had on was heels, hose, and skirts that came to mid-thigh.

Yeah, that's right, their tits were totally naked, and totally turned on. Lipstick marks on each one of them, so they must've started the party before we got here.

As Candy introduced me, each of them gave me a welcoming kiss--and what a welcoming it was! Hot lips lingering, tongues Frenching me out, naked erect nipples touching, rubbing against my throbbing ones poking out through my mini T. Hands fondling my butt.

All three of them embracing me, fondling me, and kissing me at once.

"Welcome to the club," Aria said after all three women had kissed and fondled me.

"I'm soooo happy to be here," I said, "You all are so very sexy. Candy's told me all about you all, and the sexy fun you all have and I've been horny all day just thinking about it."

The three women laughed.

"Yeah," Aria said, "Candy's told us what a hottie you are. But before we can consider you to be a full member, there's a certain initiation ritual you have to go through."

"As long as it involves sex, I'm all in."

Candy, standing behind me put a blindfold on me then led me over to the couch in the living room where the other three women were now sitting. Candy positioned me so I was standing directly in front of one of them. With Candy standing behind me, her huge cannons for tits straddling my neck and her arms around my torso and hands fondling my tits, and thumbs teasing my throbbing nipples.

Meanwhile, the woman I was standing before fondled my hair, then toyed with my skimpy skirt, then she stuck her hand up between my thighs play with my pussy.

Before I could cum, Candy moved me to the side a bit to stand in front of the next woman so she could also play with me. Candy kept moving me around like that until each of the three woman had teased my panty-covered mound until I was out of my mind with urgent, but denied, need.

Candy took my blindfold off and said, "now for the reason I told you to do your cute red hear up in pig tails. The ladies want to watch you do a mommy-daughter role play with me."

"By the way," Candy said to the other women, Mary has the cutiest, sexiest, little hottie of a real daughter sitting at home, all by her self.

"I bet she's masturbating right now," Madison said, "thinking about her very hot mommy."

Everyone laughed.

"The way she was looking at me and her mom before we left their home," Candy said, "I wouldn't be a bit surprised. After all, like mother, like daughter."

The other three women laughed again.

Candy went on," and on the drive over here, Mary admitted to me that she's fantasized having sex with her daughter, and even masturbated over it."

"Fuckin' hot," Stella said.

"Isn't that right, Mary," Candy said to me.

By then, my face was burning from embarrassment, but also turned on by all this naughty talk from these sexy women. "Such a naughty, naughty mommy I am," I said.

"Well, then, Mary," Candy said, "let's show these lovely ladies just how naughty you can be."

"I love you mommy," I said as I reached for her face to pull us into a kiss. At first it was just a chaste lip-to-lip kiss, then I ran my tongue across her lips from one side to the other, and then fucked it into her mouth. She responded with her own tongue. As our kissing got nastier and nastier the other ladies could see our cheeks bulge out as we tongued the living hell out of each other's mouths.

As we face fucked each other, we fondled each other's tits. We held these hot kisses for several minutes while the other ladies purred their approval.

"Mommy," I said to Candy.

"Yes, sweetie?"

"Can I suck on your titties, pretty please?"

"Certainly dear, just help your self." She placed her hands behind my head to guide my face into her ample cleavage.

I tore at the remaining buttons holding her blouse together, tossed the lapels to each side and then made face love to her sexy extensive bra cones. After caressing and kissing each tit-holding bra cone up and down its length my loving mouth found one of her nipples poking out through the hole she had at the end of each bra cone.

I sucked on that erect appendage like I was trying pull her entire tit out through that hole.

Having her nip all red and swollen now, I flicked my tongue on it pushing it all around the fucking place while she moaned in pleasure--and our three-woman audience sighed their pleasure.

After doing the other nipple the same way, I was able to get her blouse all the way off and undid her bra clasp, tossing the bra away. With her giant tits now fully exposed I dived in again, making face love to each of her glorious mounds while she continued playing with my tits with one hand and her other and slipped under my skimpy skirt to play with my wet panty-covered pussy.

Then I got down on my knees before her, and looking up at her from this angle, her tits looked more gigantic than ever, her towers of sex power dominating the skyline. But, with me not there anymore, she began playing with them herself. Which was okay, because I had nastier thoughts in mind.

Kneeling before her as if worshipping her, I clasped my hands in a pray-like postion and said, "mommy, I love you."

"Oh, that's so sweet of you dear. How much do you love your hot, horny mommy?"

"Enough to want to make you feel real fucking good."

And with that I started making face love to her sexy nylon enshrouded legs. Reaching the exposed and sensitive white flesh above her stockings, I kissed and licked everywhere on both her thighs. Then I planted my face right onto her glory spot. Yeah, the increasingly wet spot where her cunt was. And I made face love to her cunt-stained panties with her still in them.

"Nggggggfuck!!" she moaned.

Sensing her need to cum, I pulled her panties down and tossed them aside, then I planted my face on her cunt and ate her out furiously. I fucked my tongue deep inside her pussy, trying to lap up all her sex juices. I grabbed hold of her sexy butt cheeks and held on for dear life as she began bucking and fucking her crotch into my face.

"Goddddfuck, your driving me so crazyyyyyy. You eat mommy's pussy so fucking good! Don't stop!"

And then she started sqeaking and whimpering as her whole body shook with orgasm. She flushed my face with a new not wave of her sex juices. An act that further ignited my own hot furnace of a cunt, is if my horny pussy wanted to mix my girl goo with hers.

After she came, I gave her puffy cunt lips one last kiss, and stood back up to face her tit-to-tit.

"Does mommy wanna taste her sexy girl goo on my face and in my mouth."

"Yes, of course, sweetie. That'd make your naughty mommy all horny again." Placing her hands behind my head she pulled our faces close together, her giant cannons for boobs destroying my smaller ones.

First, she licked all over my face cleaning up any sex residue from her cum, then she licked my lips vigorously. Satisfied that she'd cleaned up all her pussy juices from the outside of my face she fucked her tongue almost violently between my lips and fucked the pazuzu out of my mouth by fucking her tongue in and out.

12