All Comments on 'Mrs. Wilson Ch. 03'

by LvsGirlsWhoLoveGirls

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
PappasleazePappasleaze6 months ago

This chapter not as good as the first, which was great or the second which was good, there was not enough description's for me, I need to read more of what they each was doing and how it made them feel. I am ready for chapter four,. Hopefully it tells more of the party as well as what happens when they get back to Mary's for some one on one and find a sleeping daughter in her bed because she needed around two with mom panties and toy. we will see where you go from here and will ready for that ride.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Oh you little wench. Leaving us hanging like that. But I'm good, I'm patient, as I can tell little Miss Scarlett has a further role to play in this story. Can't wait, but don't hurry. I can marinate in my inner erotic juices while you do the same. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I just read all 3 stories & I’m soaked. I need someone to lick me

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLvsGirlsWhoLoveGirls@LvsGirlsWhoLoveGirls
SWM. One part of me is a hopeless romantic. A good romantic movie like "Passengers" can put me in tears each time I watch it (which is six times so far). Introduced to sex early, a life long desert followed. Most of my stories will be all female, unless otherwise specified...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES