Mrs. Wilson Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All this made me so fuckin' hot that I sucked as hard as I could on her tongue as if trying to draw it down my throat--and I thoroughly enjoyed the nastyness of it.

As she fucked her nasty tongue deep inside me she swished it all around driving me fuck crazy as she lapped up her own cum juices, as well as a lot of my saliva.

"Now," she said, "it's mommy's turn to make her little sweetie feel good too."

Candy squated down before me, stuck her head up my skirt to munch on the crotch of my totally soaked panties.

Oh, God mommy! That feels so fuckin' good."

By now the other three women are so horny that they couldn't stand it any longer. They all got up off the couch, and surround me, kissing, fondling, taking my T-shirt off so they could suck on my nipples.

Candy paused in her munching on my panty-covered cunt to remove my panties and while returning her head up my skirt to eat my raw pussy, she held my sex-drenched panties up in the air for whom ever wanted them.

Aria grabbed my panties from Candy's hand and while standing close enough to me that I could actually smell my own sex juices on them. She held my sex-stained lacey pair up close to my face then she sniffed and kissed and licked at the huge wet spot.

Then Stella grabbed my panties from Aria to do the same, and finally Madison got a nice taste of my girl goo-coated panties.

By this time I was ready to cum from Candy's loving mouth down below.

"Ooooooo, mommy! I think I'm cumming. Ummmmmm,fuckkkkkk!"

My hips took on a life of their own as they fucked my cunt hard into Candy's face. Candy had a firm hold on my ass so as to keep her face glued to my crotch.

"Yeeeeeeeeeee," I screamed my orgasm.

As soon as I was finished with my orgasm, and with the other three women helping to keep me upright, Candy stood up to face me.

With her huge tits laying atop mine she said, "does my little sweety wanna taste her own cum in mommy's mouth?"

"Yes, please, mommy."

As Candy and I face-fucked each other, the other three women fondled, kissed, and licked every inch of both of us that they could reach--while also removing all the remaining items of our clothing, as well as their own.

Candy and I are still sex kissing as we both stood face-to-face and tit-to-tit in all our naked glory.

Aria squatted down beside us and worked her head in between both our crotches so she can give each of us a nice licking, as her super long tongue slurps from one hot cunt to the other, and Candy and I each do our best to fuck our cunts against her head when her tongue is busy with the other one.

While all this was going on, Stella squatted down behind Candy, and Madison squated down behind me to fondle and kiss my ass. Madison slapped my butt and kissed my ass cheeks, kiss, slap, tease. While Stella was doing the same to Candy.

When Candy and I finally pulled away from our face fucking, and with all five of us women completely naked, the four other women picked me up and carried me into Aria's bedroom. They laid me down, face up on her bed.

Aria climbed up onto the bed with me and positioned herself so as to stand directly over my face. I reached up, fondling her legs. She lowered herself down to me setting her dribbling, quivering quim right over my hungry mouth.

As Aria fucked my face, two of the other women sucked on my tits, while the other one made love to my always horny cunt.

As soon as Aria came, the women all traded places, with Madison being next in line. This went on for several hours until all each woman had sat on my face several times, and all five of us had many, wonderful, orgasms.

TO BE CONTINUED

12