Mrs. Wintergreen's Rule of The Crop Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
818 Followers

"I can't believe it. She loves it!!"

She was the most unique, sensuous, and desirable woman he had ever known. His hips jerked forward as she panted and reared back into him and met his every thrust. He grabbed her by the shoulders and she glanced at him as she moved with him. He pushed in, ground inside her deeply, and then pulled back almost all the way out. Out of control, he slammed in hard against her well-spanked ass, and her boobs jiggled as his hips rolled and his pelvis banged on her crimson rump. His cock felt enormous inside her and his balls slapped against her buttocks forcing her to rock forward and back in unison with his growing passion. Each movement forward and back brought her closer to climax.

"Eek!"

The big arm of Dalglish came around her front and swept the woman over onto her back. Everything on the desk spilled onto the carpet. With Marian's bare bum on the edge of the desk, Dalglish spread her thighs and raised her tethered arms above her head. He leaned over her and dripped sweat onto her heaving breasts. He swiped his cock head along her slit and popped it in. Marian looked him in the eye as he followed through.

He rocked on the balls of his feet as he pushing deep into her cunt. He started to fuck her harder and harder and he grunted with each thrust. Marian enjoyed the power of his strokes. The rawness of his hands as he pawed at her tits and the persistent slapping of his balls against her upturned cheeks. She was almost forced backwards on the desk and she turned to the blonde who looked on with a wry smile.

"I say. Would you fetch me one of those cushions? My bottom is a bit tender on the desk."

"What? You fucking bitch! Give it to her, babe."

Marian was delighted as Dalglish pistoned his hips up and down. Every stroke gave her intense pleasure. She felt his cock head swell in her quim as he readied himself for his climax. Then the door to the office burst open and Miss Peabody entered with three heavily built security guards. They grabbed Dalglish in mid-thrust and cuffed his hands behind his back. As they did with Sullivan. Mrs. Wintergreen lowered her legs as her secretary uncuffed her.

"Oh, bother. I almost came then. Miss Peabody. I asked you to give me a half hour before you halted the proceedings."

"Actually, Madam. It's been more than forty-five minutes."

"Has it really? Heavens. Time does fly when one enjoys herself."

As the party left, Marian sat in her chair and tenderly planted her raw bottom in the seat. Miss. Peabody slapped a brochure on the desk and pointed at the cover. Marianne read the pitch.

"Reality office. THE home of inspired and commercial workplace solutions. Let us soundproof your office surroundings and improve acoustics."

"We've been getting complaints of noise from as far down as the fifteenth floor."

"Right. Understood. Thank you, Miss Peabody. Can you hold my calls for thirty minutes? I have a matter of the utmost urgency to deal with."

"As you wish."

Once the unperturbed secretary left, Marian looked down into the special drawer of her desk and retrieved her well-used rabbit vibrator. She turned it on and widened her legs.

"Lovely. Bunny meets beaver!"

END

123z
123z
818 Followers
12