Mrs. Young Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny takes my hand, "I have an idea, but we have to hurry," she says. I'm confused. I follow her to the kitchen back door. She quietly opens it and steps outside. It's still raining, a little harder now than it was earlier.

"Quiet." She tells me. She shuts the door behind us and we both hurry off of the porch. She leads us down the short pathway that disappears behind the house underneath the wooden deck. It's just off the master bedroom on the second floor.

An extra rush of excitement overcomes me, like we just started playing a game of hide-and-seek. I can only imagine what she's feeling. A dark brown wood crossed fence lines most of the deck, allowing privacy mostly all around the deck underneath, excluding the partially opened side we entered from.

Jenny pushes me slowly back against the red brick wall underneath the deck. I can feel the back of my shirt getting a little damp where it isn't completely dry under here.

Her hand rubs me roughly through my jeans. I grab her waist, pulling her closer to me. Maybe because I'm so excited, or maybe because I feel like I'm truly alone with her out here underneath this mostly covered deck, I lean down and kiss her again. Jenny stops all movement for a second. She did not expect that.

"Matt," her tone sounds longing, but also confused like she's asking. Her hands hold the side of my face. She looks pained. I don't know why she looks this way. She just kissed me inside a little bit ago. Did I do something wrong? Water is dripping on top of my head and shoulders from above. I look up at the wood planks of the floor of the deck just over head. When I do, I feel the softness of Jenny's lips against my neck.

I sigh and close my eyes. One of her hands slides back down to the front of my jeans. I hear my zipper coming undone and she has my cock out again. She slides her fingers over the tip then reaches further inside my underwear and cups my balls in her warm hand.

I feel her sliding down to her knees and I look down at her and she quickly takes my cock back into her mouth, continuing her interrupted blow job from minutes ago. I'm just as hard, but no longer on the verge of coming.

The pulse of my phone vibrating in my back pocket reminds me that other people exist in this world, and it's not just Jenny and I.

I debate whether or not I should pull it out to see who's calling. I half guess it's probably Michael.

Jenny hears the phone vibrating in my back pocket. She removes my cock from her mouth and looks up at me, still working her hand along my length.

"Is it him?" She asks, risking a quick glance toward the open portion of the deck. I reluctantly pull out my phone and show the screen to her after I see who it is. Her question is answered as she reads her sons name on the screen partially illuminating her face. I don't send it to voicemail and I definitely don't answer it. I hold it in my hand as I watch her take my cock back inside her mouth and just as quickly take it back out. "You have to finish. He may come looking." She warns, still stroking absentmindedly.

I nod, feeling rushed.

She notices my mood change at her hurried suggestion. I return my phone to my back pocket once it stops vibrating. There's no way it's happening soon. She's watching me, her hand slowly stroking my cock still.

"Matthew," she says, defeated.

"Let's stop." I suggest.

She looks surprised. "What?"

"Stop." I repeat. Not really wanting to have said it, but I had to. I don't try to make her stop, and she doesn't move her hand away, but she's no longer stroking me. She wasn't expecting that. I know she's only being logical and Michael could come outside, and the chance is small, but he could come over to the deck area and catch us. But also, I'm not coming anytime soon now. We both lose.

"I'm sorry," Jenny says. She stands up, hand still on my dick. I suppose I'm okay with that.

I grab her waist again, but don't pull her toward me this time. She does that herself. Her face rests into my neck and she's slowly stroking me now. I look back in the direction we entered underneath the deck. I sense so strongly that our alone time is running out. Paranoia is setting in that Michael will find us here and catch us in the act. I'm a terrible friend.

When I see that the pathway is Michael-less, I face forward again, looking back down at Jenny by my side. I like her here like this. Touching my dick and saddled up against me.

"We should go back inside," she says.

I nod, but neither of us move. My phone vibrates in my back pocket again. I pull it out expecting to see Michaels name again, but instead, it's my mom.

Jenny sees my phone screen at the same time I do, "Answer it." She tells me.

I put it on speaker, turning the volume down a little lower, just in case Michael is outside and hears the noise back here.

"Hey, mom," I say.

"Hey," my moms voice comes through the phone. "What are you doing?"

"Just hanging out." I say, vaguely.

"Listen," she says. Jenny's hand is still slowly stroking my dick. I notice I'm not as hard as I was before when she was sucking me, but I will slowly be getting back there if she keeps this up. "There's been a change of plans. Your dad and I are going to have to stay a few more days with grandma. She's not doing well." She sounds stressed when she says this.

"Why? What's up?"

Jenny removes her hand from me then covers my dick back with my underwear. I hand her my phone temporarily to hold so I can zip and button my jeans. The pressure is annoying from my hard on, but I understand why she stopped. It feels a little weird talking about my sick grandma while she's stroking my cock.

"She's not getting enough oxygen, even with her tank. She's been in the hospital all day today. The doctors are running some tests on her lungs. They were concerned about some things."

"Oh," I say. I haven't seen my grandma in over a year, we usually only visit on major holidays since she's on the other side of the country, but we didn't travel last Christmas because of the blizzard.

"I'll keep you updated. Do you think Michaels mom will be okay with you staying over a few more days?" My mom questions.

I look at Jenny and she holds her hand out, suggesting that she wants to speak with my mom. "I'm sure it's fine. Uh, she's right here, she wants to talk." I tell her.

"Sure, put her on." I give her the phone and she takes it off speaker and holds it up to her ear.

"Hey, Cindy," Jenny greets my mom. I notice her voice has changed. What the hell is that? I watch her, amused. She is in mom mode now. It's kind of hot.

I move to step directly in front of her, noticing her make up still smudging. Mainly her eye make up running down her face. I tilt her chin up to look at me then rub my thumbs beneath her eyes to wipe the black smudges away.

"Oh don't even worry about it." She says to my mom, but she's smiling at me. When I'm satisfied that her face is somewhat decent, I step back and peek around to make sure the pathway is still Michael free. Jenny reaches her arm around my back and leans against my side again like she was before. I rest my arm around her shoulder, keeping her close. "Matthew is always welcome here." She says.

"Of course," she replies to something my mom says. I've lost interest. Concern for my grandma is there, but guiltily, I push it to the back of my mind. My dick is semi hard now, barely noticeable through my jeans, but all I'm thinking about is how I am not going home today. I'm here for at least a couple more nights. My shirt is soaked in some spots from the damp wall and dripping water from above us.

I should change clothes. I should probably shower too. Especially since I'm staying. Plus, tomorrow is Monday. That means school. I might have to go home to get some extra clothes for the next few days.

Jenny eventually hangs up with my mom and hands me the phone back. I put it away after checking the time.

"I don't want to go back in." I complain. I want to hold her like this without worrying about who sees us for as long as I can.

"What the fuck are you guys doing under there?" Michaels voice sounds from the pathway. I feel Jenny startle beside me. I don't think her jump was too noticeable though. Michael has a clear view of both of us underneath the deck. He starts to walk closer.

"Look upset," Jenny whispers. I do exactly as I'm told, not knowing where the hell she is going with this. It's easy to look upset, because I feel guilty as hell. Michael just caught us underneath the deck cuddled up next to each other. How do we explain this away?

"Matthew just got some bad new from his mom. His grandma isn't doing great. She's in the hospital." Jenny says. She steps away, putting some distance between us, but keeps her arm around my shoulder and motions for me to walk with her from beneath the deck. "He got the call from his mom. Was just making sure he was okay."

"Oh man, are you okay?" Michael buys the half-lie without question. My guilty look, I'm sure, only sells the supposed upset feeling.

"I'm okay." I nod.

"You guys are soaked." Michael comments on our appearance.

"Yeah, I need to change." I say.

"Go on inside, Matthew and get changed. We'll be right in behind you." Jenny removes her arm from my shoulder and gently pushes me toward the pathway.

I do as she says, forcing myself not to look back. The rain has mostly stopped now and my shoes squeak loudly against the wet grass up to the porch. I step inside, closing the door behind me and slip my shoes off at the door mat.

What in the hell just happened?

Did we just pull that off? Thank god neither of us were undressed or doing anything. I find that would be much harder, near impossible even, to explain away. I rush up the stairs and grab the only clean shirt I have left. It's a shirt I would only normally sleep in, but I'll probably wear it to school tomorrow too. I might need to borrow a pair of Michaels jeans for tomorrow.

I change my shirt quickly and find a pair of gray sweatpants I forgot I packed at the bottom of my bag. I wonder if Jenny will do some of my laundry for me.

I sit down on one of the bean bags in front of Michaels television to relax for a moment. I'm feeling several different things at once right now and I need to allow myself some time to process. Before I can even begin though, I hear Michaels heavy foot steps coming up the stairs.

"Hey man," Michael pats me on my back once he's in the room. I jump from the contact. "Woah," he laughs at my reaction. "You okay?"

"Yeah, yeah. You just scared me."

"Sorry, I thought you heard me."

"No, I did." I am a piece of shit. "I just wasn't expecting you to touch me." I think I'm terrified of my best friend right now. And it's only my fault that I feel this way.

"My bad." He apologizes again. "So, you're staying another couple nights then?"

"Yeah, I guess so," I say.

"You wanna talk about it?" He sits down beside me on the other bean bag. I don't think I could feel any worse in my guilt than I do right now.

"I'm fine. There's nothing to really say. They're doing some more tests on my grandma's lungs. I'll probably know more tomorrow."

"It'll be okay," he places his hand on my shoulder again only to be comforting. I don't deserve it.

I nod anyway, accepting the comfort of my best friend. I want to take the focus off of me. I don't want to be in the spotlight, so I turn it to him.

"Anything change with Anna?" I ask. The last time he spoke about her was this morning when I asked. He had told me he smoothed things over with her last night.

"I've talked to her a couple times today," he says. "She had to work or I would have went to her."

I wonder how he could fuck something up so badly. And I was there to witness it. Apparently she was supposed to be on birth control or Michael thought she was on birth control and he came inside her. How do you get confused about that? It's not my place to question him. I think I would agree with anything he says right now just to stay on his good side in case things for some reason go south.

What's that Michael? You say the sky is purple? Yeah for sure, dude. You're right!

Back rub? Anything for you man!

Oh, you need $300 bucks, let me just dip into my savings for you, bud!

Anything.

This can't be healthy for me. My anxiety about the situation has drastically increased. I care about the fact the I'm betraying my best friend more than I thought I would. In fact, I almost wish I could feel indifferent about the whole situation. But I don't. Michael is my brother. It felt like that at least up until a couple days ago when Jenny somehow changed that.

I should be upset with her. Right? His mom is the main cause of this anxious feeling I'm having. I'm usually calm and the right amount of shy and quiet. I haven't felt stress like this in so long.

But I'm not upset with her. Not even a little bit. If anything, I'm in awe of her. Amazed that this is happening. That I'm experiencing this. And with my best friends mom. But she's almost not that to me anymore. She's changed it. The script has been flipped.

When I shower a couple hours later, I feel like I'm trying to wash the feelings of my anxiety away. Although the warm water helps with my tense muscles, the anxious feeling remains. I don't even jerk off.

Michael lets me borrow a pair of his pants for tomorrow like I thought he would and I retreat to the couch downstairs. All the lights are off. I turn the lamp on beside the couch and sit down, tossing the pants on the floor until morning. Jenny must have went to bed early. I didn't get to speak with her after we came back inside earlier from under the deck. I've been occupied with Michael the whole time upstairs in his room. I wonder how she's feeling about what happened between us this afternoon.

*

My alarm sounds obnoxious at 6:30 AM the next morning. I know that's the time that I set it for, but that doesn't make me hate it any less. I rub my eyes, remembering that I'm not at home in bed. I'm at Michaels' house. The couch, although comfortable the first couple of nights, isn't anymore.

I prefer my queen bed at home where I can stretch out more, lay on my stomach with arms and legs wide apart if that's what I want. Can't do that so much on a couch.

A dim light is on in the kitchen that wasn't on before I fell asleep. I sit up with the intention of seeing what it is when I hear my name being whispered. I look over to the kitchen archway and see Jenny standing there with a coffee mug in hand.

I stand from the couch and stretch my arms and back. Jenny watches me as she takes a sip from her mug. I see the steam rising along the rim. I normally don't drink coffee, but I might need it this morning.

I walk toward the kitchen and follow Jenny around the corner. She leans against the counter next to the coffee maker with her mug still in hand. I approach her slowly. She has an amused look as she watches me. It's almost overwhelming how quickly the anxiety I was feeling from last night leaves me.

"Good morning," her voice is soft and low.

"Morning," I tell her, eyeing her coffee mug. Her free hand finds my waist as I move closer to her.

"Hm," I take her mug from her for a small sip then give it back. "Less milk." I say. She grins and shakes her head while taking another sip herself.

I grab my own mug off the rack and pour myself a cup. I don't bother adding anything extra. I prefer it black when I drink it anyway.

I lean against the counter directly beside Jenny, bumping my shoulder into hers gently. She leans into me like I half expected her to. I wanted her to. She finishes off her mug and sets it on the counter with a clink behind us. I rest my arm behind her at her lower back.

"You must be miserable," Jenny says when she sees my morning wood at the front of my gray sweat pants.

Her head rests against my chest as she looks down. I know she still feels bad about yesterday. I was too exhausted and riddled with anxiety to jerk off last night. I never got to get off. I know we don't have any time at all this morning. My hopes are not up.

Her hand rubs over top of my sweat pants at the groin. I sip my coffee and squeeze her hip, watching her.

"You're gonna make me hard as a rock all day long if you do that." I warn.

Her hand remains, and she squeezes me back.

"Hey," I chuckle, burring my face against the top of her head. I inhale her scent, then exhale. "Is that what you want for me? Hard? Horny all day?"

Her grin is mischievous when she looks up at me. "Not at all."

"Very convincing." I take another sip from my mug. "I need to get some more clothes from my house today." I tell her. "I was thinking I would get off the bus at my normal stop so I can go home. Would you come by after and pick me up to bring me back here?"

"Of course." She says. "I'll be out and about anyway around that time running some errands. I can swing by and pick you up. Then we can pick up some dinner and bring it home."

"Sounds good. I have to get ready. I have 20 minutes." I say, taking one more sip. I poured a little too much coffee for myself. Jenny promises to finish it off for me. She takes my mug and clings her body against mine before I can get away. She touches my crotch one last time and then releases me. Definitely going to be horny for most of the day thinking about this.

I don't know what this is with her. I'm confused how we keep going back and forth. But I understand why we are both trying to fight it. Jenny, for her marriage and family. Me, for my best friend. We've already crossed so many lines and have done things that cannot be undone, but there are still lines we haven't even talked about crossing yet.

Michael finally wakes up 10 minutes before we have to leave to catch the bus for school. I've said it several time, but I'll say it again. He is not a morning person.

I don't have the ability to concentrate at all for most of the day. I answered questions wrong when asked in class. I was late to my second block because I was in the bathroom trying to jerk off in the stall, but that didn't go as planned. If anything, that made it all worse. I hardly participated during PE, I mainly just stood around making sure my hard on stayed secure underneath my waist belt.

My fourth and final block rolls around and I don't know if I can take it anymore. It's my classical film class and we're watching the first Ghost Busters movie and that is for some reason turning me on even more. How is this? Who gets turned on by Ghost Busters?

The teacher is a chill guy and I know he'll excuse me to go to the bathroom if I ask. We have 45 minutes left of this class and then school is out for the day.

When I get to the bathroom with my pass, I head directly to one of the stalls after checking underneath all of them to make sure the coast is clear.

It takes me all of 6 minutes, but I finally get off. Thoughts if Jenny giving me that blowjob yesterday was all it took. I flush the mess down the toilet and clean myself up. Splash some water on my face and dry it off with a paper towel before leaving the bathroom.

Michael meets me outside once we are dismissed from school at 2:45 PM. We catch our bus and relax silently most of the way back home. I tell him about my plan to get off the bus near my house so I can grab some more clothes and have his mom stop by and pick me up to bring me back to their house.

"Thank god, I'll be alone in the house for a minute." He jokes. "Anything new about your grandma?" He asks.

I shake my head. I haven't heard from my mom today yet.

I thought he would have already forgotten about that, but he hasn't. Usually, Michael is in his own head, not worried about the world around him and the people in it who have problems. But he keeps checking up on me about it. My guilt eats away at me a little more when he does this.