Mrs. Young Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sex has never felt like this before. Why? Why is this time different? Jenny doesn't try to fight against me. She letting me be a little rough and forceful with her. I'm so happy she's letting me do this my way. I've never felt like I could do any of this with any other girl I've been with.

It's usually giving and receiving oral with the girl and some position that excites me just enough to finish.

Now?

I'm over stimulated now in the best way and I'm on the edge of coming like I never have before.

"Jenny," I encourage while looking down at her against my bed underneath my possessive hold on her. Her eyes are barely open in a lazy manner that only sex can cause. Her blond hair is a tangled mess and a little damp from her own sweat. "I'm close." I warn. Her eyes quickly come back to life out of the sex haze. I let her sit back up again and I slow my movements to a stop.

"Lay down," she says. I sit down at the head of the bed, putting my pillow behind me and resting my back against the headboard. Jenny is on top of me before I'm even settled and she has my dick back inside her pussy, letting herself slide down and rise back up several times until it turns into a bouncing motion.

Her breasts hypnotize me. She doesn't even try to hold them so they won't move. She wants me to watch her. Any other girl I know at school would hate that and be embarrassed by it. I grab one of her breasts and bring it to my mouth. This forces her to slow down. She's letting me have my fun with her. Her nipple is hard against my tongue and I thank her by sucking it hard.

"Ahh," the pleading noise she makes sounds like music to my ears. We are staring right at each other while I suck on her nipple. I release it and switch to the other one, sucking just as hard. She grinds against me as she watches me suck her there.

As her mouth falls open I release her nipple to grab the back of her neck. My lips are on hers and the noise she was about to make is muffled into my mouth.

"You're horrible," Jenny says against my lips when I release the hold I have on the back of her neck. She smiles and I kiss her.

"You haven't seen the worst of me." I say in a teasing tone, trying to sound threatening. But I know she doesn't buy it. How can she? I'm only 19, can't even legally drink yet. I don't have my license to drive. Never been in a physical fight with anyone. What's threatening about me?

She doesn't joke back with me like I thought she would though. She only watches me, continuing to ride me. I watch as Goosebumps raise along her arms and legs, even her breasts. I rub her thighs and get lost at watching her hips grind on me.

I grab her waist and slide down the headboard so my head is resting on my pillow. Jenny arches her back and follows with the change of position.

She bounces up and down on me again, hands on my chest. We're almost in the same position that we started in. I hold her wrist like I did before and pull her down to me. Wrapping both of my arms around her back, I trap her there, cock still deep inside.

I rock my hips upward, fast. I'm forceful and Jenny is caught off guard. Her eyes close and I watch her hold her head up, her hands try to grab at my arms. I release my hold on her back and grab both of her arms, pinning them behind her to hold them there. There's no need for her to use her arms for anything right now. I just want her to lay here on top of me while I fuck her from underneath. It's a position I've admired in several porn clips I've jerked off to in this very room.

I try again, grinding upward inside of her. I can't get the right angle and I'm getting aggravated. Jenny must notice and she gives me a pleading look, "Let me," she says. She wants to help me. I release her arms and she raises herself, moving further up my body. She hovers right over me and positions herself and I feel more comfortable with where she is now. I can imagine she is feeling better now too.

She doesn't say anything else. She doesn't have to. She didn't look down on me and she didn't try to tease me in that moment. She was patient with me and then she helped me.

I rub my hands along her back again and wrap them around her like before. Oh yeah, this feels right. Much better than before.

Jenny reaches between our bodies and angles my dick toward her pussy and I thrust upward until I'm inside. She moves her hand away and I feel her brace herself against my chest. I guess that's my cue.

I grin before thrusting up into her and back out again. Oh this feels amazing. I could come this way. Her breasts are shaking in my face again and I easily capture her nipples in my mouth.

"Matt," I hear Jenny complain. I release her nipple and look at her, confused.

"Don't stop," she rocks against me.

I realize I got distracted with her breasts and stopped fucking her. I try to ignore them and thrust upward again. I tighten my grip on her back and thrust into her more forcefully. Jenny moans and shakes on top of me.

"Yes, yes, yes," she chants, starting in a whisper then becoming louder.

"Don't stop," she says again.

I don't. But my abdomen is on fire from thrusting in this position for so long and I know I will stop soon.

Jenny is rocking back into me with each thrust. Her skin is getting blotchy and red around her neck again like before. I know hers is coming, but I have to stop for a second.

The sound of her displeasure is loud when I do. She forces me to remove my hold around her back and she sits up. She's aggressive when she smacks hers hands on my chest to keep me down.

I'm silent, letting her do what she wants. She knows best. When she starts to move against me, she almost looks like an animal.

I keep my hands off of her, only gripping the sheets on either side of me to keep me grounded. My mouth opens as she becomes more urgent and quicker, grinding on top of me. And then she's bouncing again. I focus on her breasts as I approach my orgasm. It's so close.

"Tell me when your gonna come." Jenny says.

"Almost," I hold her waist, trying to thrust up when she bounces down.

"Come for me, honey." Her voice is pleading, like she's never wanted anything more in her life.

Her voice and the look on her face is enough to send me over the edge, "I'm coming,"

Jenny is off of me so quick. She pulls the condom off of my cock and her hand is there stroking the life out of me a second later. I watch her, mouth next to my cock as she jerks me off. My toes go numb and curl. The first shot of come flys somewhere over her shoulder. I'm loud as the orgasm continues, several spurts of come land on her chest and chin, one landing half in her mouth, half on her bottom lip. Her tongue is quickly there to lick it up.

I groan loudly and try to sit up and Jenny's mouth covers the head of my cock and she sucks.

"Oh stop stop," I grab her head and pull her off. A loud pop echos on the walls as she looks up at me with a big smile, come still on her chin.

"Fuck," I sigh, looking at her face.

I let go of her head and collapse back onto my pillow.

Jenny giggles above me and saddles her leg over my thigh. She is so soaked and I don't have the energy to move. My arms are numb. Everything is numb including my dick.

Jenny slowly grinds against my thigh. I watch her, amazed that she is still going, but I guess she didn't get off there again near the end. I probably should have tried to last a little longer, but there was no way.

I enjoy the show as Jenny's entire body thrives on top of me, grinding on my leg. I close my eyes, really enjoying the feeling. It's not the same kind of pleasure, but this still feels nice.

I open my eyes when Jenny stands up. I think it's over; that she gave up. But see that she has other plans. She moves up to my head and straddles my face. My hands immediately reach for her ass and I look up at her. I'd be more than happy to eat her out again. I pull her down to my mouth, gliding my tongue right against her clit. She moans above me and I look up, watching her reaction, her hips are slowly moving in a clockwise circle, barely noticeable, but I feel it.

I am spent, completely exhausted, cock almost flaccid behind her, but I think I will always be in the mood to do this.

Jenny is taking full advantage of my post orgasm state, using me exactly how she wants. Her movements are becoming more urgent and I know she's getting closer and closer to her release.

Her hands moves down to hold her skin taut just above her clit and I take that opportunity to completely cover her clit with my lips and suck, flicking my tongue just inside against her. Jenny screams but doesn't move away. Her body is still and shaking all at once. I watch her bite her lip as she looks down to watch.

She moans again, hand grabbing tightly to my hair. I groan against her and squeeze both of her ass cheeks.

Both of her hands are in my hair now and she's grinding fully against my face now, moaning. I think she just came. Her movements slow and I try to lick her again, but she quickly pulls away.

I'm fairly certain she came.

She gets off of me and sits down beside me on the bed. I wrap my arms around her and she lays her head on my chest. Our legs tangle together below, both of our socks still on. I smile at that.

We are silent for only a moment, laying in the aftermath of what we just did.

"Wow," I sigh, staring up at the ceiling, rubbing Jenny's back.

She gives a small laugh and rubs my chest in return.

My heart will not slow down. "Oh my god," I whisper, closing my eyes. I swallow hard and it hurts. My mouth is dry as hell now. I need to hydrate. I wonder what time it is. How long we've been here. Michael comes to mind and if he's called me or Jenny to see where we are. I don't want to return to reality right now. I wish I could stay in this bed with Jenny.

I rest my eyes and focus on her rubbing my chest, she rubs from my shoulders to my lower stomach, then back up to my arms. When she finds my bicep, she stays there. I noticed her obsession yesterday. She likes to touch my body. She was all over my abs yesterday and now my bicep. I'd love to tease her about it, but I'm not sure that would end well for me.

"We should think about getting dressed. Heading back." Her voice is quiet, sweet.

"Do we have to?" I stretch beneath her.

"Unfortunately, we do." She sits up and looks down at me. "We should probably wash up some, you think?" She looks down at her chest.

She can't see it, but she still has some come on her chin. It's almost completely dried now. I nod, enjoying the way she looks.

After we both step in the shower only to rinse off the come and sweat, we dry off and get dressed in my room. Jenny finds a hair tie in my moms room downstairs and uses it to pull her hair up. We both made sure we didn't get our hair wet not to alert Michael of anything.

Backpack in hand by the back door in the kitchen, I glance at the time on the stove while putting my shoes on. "It's been a little over an hour." I tell Jenny. I'm worried. She must see it on my face.

"It's okay." She assures me. "I'll take care of it."

I have every confidence that she will. But that doesn't stop my anxiety.

It's barely sprinkling as we step out the back door. I hide the key back underneath the smallest flower pot and follow Jenny to what would normally be my moms parking spot under the car port shelter.

We are quiet as we get inside the car and Jenny doesn't start it right away. She stares ahead at the over grown shrub in front of us.

"Jenny?" I try to get her attention.

She immediately looks at me and down my body. I expect that she was probably waiting for me to put my set belt on. "Sorry." She says and starts the car then switches to reverse and backs out into the ally. "What do you want for dinner?" She asks.

"Anything," I say.

"Tacos?" She asks. I nod, agreeing. Whatever is quickest. I'm too afraid to check my phone for messages or missed calls. I purposely didn't look at the screen after getting dressed again earlier.

Michael is coming down the stairs as we are walking in the front door of the house with paper bags in hand full of more than enough tacos for just three people.

"Jeez, what took you guys so long?" Michael asks while he follows us into the kitchen. He goes through one of the bags to find his meal.

"Traffic," Jenny lies, not making eye contact with either of us. I grab my tacos out of the bag and open the wrapping to quickly start eating. Michael looks to me and luckily, my mouth is full so I can't say anything if I wanted to. However, I nod, agreeing that there was traffic. Jenny is really quick with the lies, I've noticed.

We eat as Michael goes on about something I don't have the heart to really pay attention too. I hear Jenny chime in on the conversation as needed and I watch her closely. Is she affected at all by this? I barely have an appetite right now, but I'm forcing it down. I can't look Michael in the eye. How is this not affecting her like it is me?

Michael stays downstairs with me to watch television most of the evening. I try to act busy, finishing up on some homework I had full intention of doing in home room tomorrow morning, because I can't even comprehend having conversation with him right now about anything.

"Anna came over this evening." Michael tells me while flipping through the channels.

My pencil halts against my notebook and I finally look up at him. His eyes are still glued to the television but he has a look of satisfaction across his face.

"And?" I ask.

"We got to talking. Made up. Had sex in my room."

"Nice," my voice is shaky for every reason.

"Just me and her," he adds. "She didn't even ask about you or about bringing a third person in."

I nod, returning to writing in my notebook.

"Thanks for doing that with me by the way." He says. I feel his eyes on me now. I don't dare look at him. "I never got to say that before. That was pretty cool of you."

I nod again, still not looking at him, "No problem, man."

"I don't know what I'd do without you. You really are the best friend I've ever had." He goes on. God, he's really milking this, isn't he. Why now? Does he know? I risk a look at him. "Really. I mean that. I know I shit on you all the time and we argue sometimes. But it's only because we're so close. I'm comfortable around you. I don't have that kind of friendship with anyone else. You're like my brother, Matt."

Stab me in the fucking heart why don't you. What does someone reply to that with? I guess anyone normal who hadn't just betrayed their best friend would have gave a small speech of how much they appreciate them back. Say a couple I love you, man's and hug it out. But how can I do that right now, if ever? If he knew what his mom and I just did this afternoon, I would not be sitting in this house right now.

I nod, and manage a weak smile. This seems to satisfy him just enough and he returns his attention back to the television. When it gets late enough. I tell Michael I'm heading to sleep. He takes the hint and turns the television off and heads upstairs after saying good night. I turn all the lights out and sit down on the couch.

I feel really bad. Horrible even. I had the greatest afternoon with Jenny. The time we spent together was greater than I could have imagined it would have been. I wasn't even sure that we would ever go that far. But now that we have, I didn't consider the feelings I would have after the fact. Great feelings of regret because of Michael. But also, at the same time, great feelings of pure admiration toward her. I'm too afraid to ask Jenny how she's feeling now after.

I try to ease my nerves while going through my phone. Michael had never called or text messaged me like I thought he may have. I wonder if her tried to reach his mom?

I also realize that I didn't hear from my mom today. Even though it's late, I decide to text message her before laying down on the couch for the night. As I'm typing out a text, I hear movement on the stairs behind me. I look back to see Jenny coming down with the light from her phone on, obviously trying to be quiet. She has a laundry basket in hand. She doesn't look in my direction at all as she rounds the corner toward the laundry room.

Forgetting about the text message, I put my phone down and stand, following Jenny down the hall.

"Hey," I tap lightly on the doorway to the laundry room. Jenny doesn't startle. She looks in my direction while putting what looks like her bed sheets inside the washing machine.

"Hey." She replies, not as enthusiastic as I thought she'd be. I'm on high alert now watching her.

"Get something on your sheets?" I ask.

"Wine." She tells me. Her reply is short and non-interested.

"Everything okay?" I step into the small room; comfortable enough for two people to stand in, pushing it if there were three.

She nods and tries to wave me off. I know something is wrong.

"Jenny, are you okay?" I ask again.

"I'm fine," she says, annoyance laced in her words. I'm surprised by how she answers me and decide to take a step away to give her some space in the tiny room. She's never spoke with me this way. I watch her closely. Her breathing is faster and she does not look happy. And then I see tears in her eyes.

"Jenny," I say her name and step closer again. She stops messing with her wine stained sheets and looks at me defeated.

She releases an anxious breath and a tear falls from her eye. She doesn't even try to hide it from me anymore. I hesitate, but finally decide to pull her into me and hold her to my chest and she lets me. I wrap my arms around her back and rub her there. I can smell wine, but know it's not coming from her sheets. So what we did is in fact affecting her. And this is how she is taking it.

*End of Chapter Note:

Hello kind reader. How have you been?

It's been a while. I wanted to acknowledge anyone who has stayed with, or tried to stay with this series. Thank you, truly.

Although, this is not the last chapter; it is certainly one chapter closer to the end. I thank anyone who has voted, commented or emailed me, taking the time out of your day to write exactly what you thought of this story no matter what you had to say about it. I do read every single comment and email I receive.

I was 21 years old when I posted the chapter before this one. I am sorry it has been eight years. I was growing up. Thank you for being understanding.

You nearly got 20,000 words out of me on this one.

Chapter 6? Yes, absolutely.*